Michael Bk. 01 Ch. 07: Experimentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't leave her tongue in Michael, though, Instead, she extracted it and reinserted it a number of times, only going in as far as the second, inner sphincter. She then started wiggling her tongue and felt Michael clamp down, using his sphincter to try to pull her deeper into his rectum.

Michael started to groan as Lisa pulled her tongue out, before pushing it back in. This time, she went deeper, the widening profile of her tongue stretching his anal ring beyond its normal limits. Michael moaned and pushed against her. He was reaching a level of stimulation that was totally different from anything he had ever experienced. He didn't know that he had so many nerve endings around the entrance to his back passage; it was not an area he tended to use when stimulating himself. What his mother was doing to him was bringing him back the edge of the abyss he had been standing on earlier. He jumped when the tip of Lisa's tongue touched on another sensitive area within his rectum. He could feel her curling her tongue and massaging the front wall of the passage. He then felt his vagina tighten and felt something tickle the opening of his urethra as if he were releasing fluid. Had he wet himself, or had he ejaculated? He didn't know. What he did know, though, was that he was balancing on the edge of a massive orgasm.

Lisa removed her tongue and moved up to his slit. While she had been working on his pseudo prostate gland, she had noted the release of a large glob of thick, white, creamy fluid. She wanted to feel it and taste it. She lifted her hand and gently ran her index finger over the cum-like substance. It had the consistency and viscosity of male sperm but, when she collected it on the tip of her tongue, she found it wasn't quite as thick. Its taste, she discovered was exactly like the taste of the cream that Michael had shared with her, earlier. It was bitter. Male sperm also had a bitter taste to it but was tangier, with just a touch of sweetness to offset the bitterness.

Michael moaned as his mother had licked the cream from his urethra so she kept her mouth working in his long vaginal slit. Rather than reinserting her tongue into Michael's vagina, however, she inserted her middle finger; just enough to lubricate it, without tearing his virginal membrane. Because of her work, she kept her fingernails short, so she wasn't afraid of tearing anything while she was in there. She could feel Michael start bucking against her finger and added her index finger to the mix. Michael was pumping out copious amounts of lubricant as she hooked her fingers and worked them against the lower wall of his canal. He was almost at the point of no return, she knew, so she extracted her now well-lubricated fingers and slid them down to his anus. Without warning or hesitation, she pushed her middle finger past his sphincter up as far as her first knuckle.

Michael instinctively clamped down on Lisa's finger, which she held still until he relaxed his muscles. As he relaxed, she started to wriggle her finger, stimulating the nerve-endings that surrounded his anal canal. Michael moaned in pleasure as he felt her finger. He started flexing his sphincter, trying to pull her finger deeper into his rectum. Lisa let Michael control the rate of insertion. It wasn't long before she felt the flap that divided his anal passage from his rectum. From her own experience, she knew that this flap, too, had nerve endings, so she once again wriggled her finger and felt Michael respond by pushing against her finger.

Like her tongue, Lisa had longer fingers than many people, so she knew that when she felt the web between her fingers press against Michael's anus, she was a good one-hundred-millimetres (four inches) up into his passage. She slowly extracted her finger and began pumping it back in. Michael started moving in unison, both pushing against her hand and flexing his sphincter muscles. It didn't take him long to work out that different muscle combinations had the ability to either pull or push.

It was only minutes into their anal play that Lisa introduced a second finger into the game. This had the effect of stretching Michael's anus which, although painful was also pleasurable. By using both her first and second fingers, she was able to delve deeper into Michael's rectum, titillating his inner and outer sphincter on the out stroke and the thin separating membrane, on the inwards stroke.

Lisa was tempted to go for a third finger but decided against rushing Michael's anal education. She could see from his movements that he was getting close to a climactic explosion, so she lowered her face down to his vagina and, after collecting a tongue full of nectar, moved up to his clitoris. With the lubricant she had collected, she started to stimulate her son's little penis. She could feel him starting to buck beneath her head as she wrapped her lips around his nub and started sucking. At the same time, of course, she was driving her fingers in and out of his beautifully-formed little anemone.

"Mum, Mum, Mum," he cried as his orgasm approached. "Please don't stop, Mum."

"Mu..., Muuuu..., Muuuuuu...," he was having trouble getting his words out. "Mahhhh!" "Maaahhh!" "Arrrrrghhhh!" "Arrrrghhhhh!! He yelled as he bucked wildly. Lisa was having trouble holding on to him during his pre-orgasmic spasms

Michael finally let out an ear-piercing scream and his orgasm erupted and he squirted all over his mother. Lisa kept up her sucking on his clitoris and driving her fingers in and out of his back vagina. The longer she kept up her ministrations, the longer Michael kept coming. Finally, however, he started pushing her head away from his clitoris. Lisa took that to mean he'd had enough and also withdrew her fingers from his still-pulsating anus. They were both exhausted. Lisa was about to collapse onto the floor beneath her son's feet but realised that it was covered in his urinary ejaculant. Instead, she pulled another stool over and lowered herself onto it. From her position, she could see Michael's post-orgasmic spasming. She was also surprised to see that he was still squirting small amounts of ejaculant with each spasm.

Michael was laying on the bench completely exhausted and unable to move. He was still moaning and squeaking and bucking with each aftershock. 'This must be what Mum felt like last night,' he thought. 'The only difference is that I stayed conscious throughout the whole thing -- at least I think I did.'

"Wow!" he said aloud when he had regained both his breath and his senses. "That was ...that was ...I was going to say it was orgasmic but that would be stating the obvious. Whatever I was going to say doesn't really matter. It wouldn't be enough. Thank you, my darling mother."

"It was my pleasure, my darling," Lisa said. "I owed you one and I thought I'd use it to introduce you to anal play while I was about it. After all, if you're going to stay a vaginal virgin, you need to start breaking that gorgeous butt of yours in.

"We'll go up and have another shower in a few minutes and I'll help you fit the first of the training plugs. Once you get used to getting about with that up your bum, we'll start increasing the sizes. There's no rush and we can have lots of fun along the way."

"That sounds like it might be a good idea, Mum," Michael said, drowsily. "I'd be a lot happier, though, if we could just satisfy each other without coming all over the place.

"It's not that I don't like squirting. It's the cleaning up afterwards that is getting to me.

"Now, do you want to give me a hand to get down off this bench so we can get ourselves cleaned up? I'm starving hungry and it seems that we've missed breakfast. Although, I must admit to feeling fully satiated."

With that, Lisa helped Michael to slide off the benchtop. She told him to stand still while she pulled a half a roll of kitchen paper from the dispenser and wiped up around them. She then unrolled another bundle of paper and laid it on the floor for them to walk on so their feet would be dry before they left the tiled lower level an entered the carpeted area of the house.

Once they had showered and cleaned up the kitchen, they cooked what was meant to be breakfast together and discussed their future. They were wearing clean, almost identical satin wraps, having decided that the ones they had worn earlier were probably cum-stained, even though they appeared to have missed the brunt of the explosion.

Michael was enjoying the feel of the butt plug Lisa had fitted to him after their shower. With their morning session behind them, they had decided that the smallest one -- which was only slightly larger than one of Lisa's fingers, but not quite as big as the two she had used on her son -- was probably too small for a starter. They went straight to the number two plug, a plug that had a slightly bulbous shape. According to the instructions, it was designed to stretch the anus while being fitted. Its long thin neck and soft round cup meant it could be worn for long periods -- hours, the instruction sheet said -- without causing discomfort. As the size of the plug increased, so did the diameter of the neck. It was this increased thickness that assisted with the long-term stretching.

After fitting Michael's plug, Lisa decided that she, too, could do with a bit of stretching so she asked Michael to help her insert the second to largest plug. By the time both plugs had been fitted, both recipients were feeling as though they should perhaps give their breakfast/lunch a miss and head, instead, straight to the bedroom. It was becoming increasingly clear to both of them that women -- and men in women's bodies -- had a much quicker recovery time than most men. They forced themselves to put their lust aside for a while, though, knowing that if they let it take over they would stop doing anything else. While agreeing that that wouldn't be so bad, they also agreed that they must eat to keep up their strength, if only to fuel their lustful desires.

'I think I might have been a bit ambitious with this plug,' Lisa told herself as she finished preparing their meal. 'I love the feel of the plug inside me, but the shaft is really stretching my arsehole.'

When she sat down, however, she couldn't resist the urge to rock backwards and forwards on the round base, forcing the shaft of the toy to move in and out of her entrance. The feeling of pleasure it gave her outweighed any discomfort, as did the increased feeling of fullness that the bulb gave as it moved about in her rectum. As she rocked on her own stool, she glanced across to find that Michael was doing the same thing.

'I think we're going to like these stretching exercises,' she thought. 'But I'd better get in touch with Angela and arrange for her to send me out my own set of plugs. I wouldn't want either of us to transmit anything we might pick up to the other; as unlikely as that might be.'

Over breakfast, they discussed what they might do that would get them out of the house for a few hours. They both knew that if they stayed at home they would end up spending the whole day wrapped in each other's arms. They decided to put together a picnic lunch -- afternoon tea, really -- and head down to the park, where they could talk and get to know each other again. Sure, they agreed, they could do that at home but they both knew what 'getting to know you' would lead to if they didn't do it somewhere where they couldn't be all over each other. At least in the park, they would be forced to behave themselves. They would have to act like mother and daughter for a few hours while they sorted out their plans for the future.

Packing the picnic basket took no time at all. Nor did the decisions about what they would wear; they both decided on their new Cargo shorts and polo shirt combinations with walking shoes. The most difficult decision they had to make was whether or not they should remove their butt-plugs. In the end, they decided that, although they might get away with them if they were wearing skirts, the outline of the plug bases might show through their shorts. As much as they loved the feel of them, it was decided to leave them at home.

"I think we'll have to talk to Angela about getting a couple of sets of plugs that don't show as much as these," Lisa said. "I love the cup and love the suction effect it has but it's difficult to hide it when wearing tight clothing. I think I saw some with a type of anchor on the end to prevent it sliding all the way inside. That style looks like it would sit neatly in your bum-crack and might be better suited to those of us who prefer to wear shorts.

"Of course, if you want to wear yours to school, you should be able to get away with it under your uniform skirt. The pleats will hide any sign of the fact that you are wearing a plug. You'll have to be careful that you don't start stimulating yourself during class, though. You might have some explaining to do.

"On second thoughts, I don't think it would be a good idea for either of us to wear our plugs either to work or to school."

"In that case," Michael said, "I think I'll change my mind. I think I'll wear a skirt to the park, today. As you pointed out -- was it only yesterday? -- the thought of being a boy wearing girl's clothes is exciting and stimulating and I can leave my plug in. Just tell me if I look like I'm starting to get myself off. If you see me rocking on my seat, give me a nudge."

When they met in the hall after changing into their outdoor clothes, Michael had to smile. Lisa, too, had decided to wear a loose skirt and sandals instead of shorts and walking shoes.

"I guess this means we're both wearing our plugs," Michael said, with a big smile on his face.

Lisa turned so her back was facing Michael and, bending forward, flipped her skirt up over her back. Her son could see the circle of the butt-plug cup outlined in her sexy lace panties.

As she dropped her skirt and turned back to face him, Michael leaned in and gave his mother a long, tongue-searching kiss before grabbing her hand and leading her down the stairs. He picked up the picnic basket and cooler and followed her down the next flight of stairs to the garage. After stowing his load into the boot of the car, he climbed aboard and, with Lisa driving, they headed out to the town lagoon.

The lagoon was the central feature of what had become known as the town's recreational precinct. The lake itself was surrounded by many hectares of parkland, some of which was maintained and some of which was left in its natural state, with pathways winding through it and small cleared pockets overlooking the water set aside for picnickers who wanted a bit of privacy. Sharing the load, Michael and Lisa followed the path away from the maintained parkland and into the more natural, lightly forested part of the park where they could be assured of privacy. They had a great deal to discuss and, while they wanted to share their time together in the open air, they needed the seclusion that these small picnic pockets provided.

After Michael had unfolded and laid out the picnic blanket, they sat and Lisa began to unpack their afternoon tea. In the meantime, Michael made them both a coffee. They had loaded a few cans of soft drink and a couple of bottles of water into the cooler but both he and his mother were coffee addicts and, although family picnics had been few and far between in recent years, he knew his mother preferred coffee on such occasions. She also enjoyed a glass of wine or two from time to time, but never drank when she was driving. And since Michael's father had taken to the road on his extended 'business' trips, she had done all the driving. This meant that the only time she drank alcohol was when they were at home and not planning on going anywhere that required driving.

Once their snack was served, Lisa started the ball rolling.

"One of the first things we've got to do before we can make any concrete plans for the future," she said, "is to find out what your father is up to. It's a given that something is going on. We just have to find out what it is. He is spending much more time away than he is spending at home with us.

"While that's a good thing so far as I am concerned, his unpredictability -- the not knowing when he is likely to turn up -- means that we can't establish any permanent patterns in our lives. We will always be living in fear of being caught out if he should come home when we aren't expecting him. It would be terrible if he were to walk in on us when we were making love one night. There is no telling what he would do. He's a borderline rapist now. If he caught us in bed together, there's a good chance that he would attack us both.

"To be totally honest. I don't believe that he would be able to stand the fact that I had taken what he has been creaming his pants about for years. As I have said before, I don't think it has a lot to do with a need to take your virginity; although that may be part of his attraction to you. I think it has more to do with using you to punish me for not giving him a son. My biggest fear, though, is that if he caught us in bed together, he might lose whatever self-control he still has and would go too far, And, with his increasing level of violence, that could end up with one or both of us dead.

"I've been watching his control slipping during the past couple of years and I don't think he's too far from completely losing it. So, finding out what he is up to is our highest priority.

"After that, we have to get the ball rolling on helping you to fully transition to your preferred gender. We certainly don't have to wait until we have sorted out your father's situation before starting down that path but until we know what is happening with him, we can't progress our own relationship beyond our hidden moments of love.

"You can bet that if I were to give in to my desire to lean across and plant a long passionate kiss on your beautiful lips right now, someone we know would walk down the track and catch us out. Our relationship would become the talk of the town and I would probably be carted off to jail."

"Don't worry, Mum," Michael said. "As hard as it is not to leap across the blanket and ravage you, I know that we have to be careful. It's probably not as noticeable when two women hug each other or hold hands. But it is best that we don't even do that in public until we have worked out what we are going to do.

"I would love nothing more than to have the full sex change procedure done and take you off somewhere and marry you. We'd never have kids; unless we adopted them, of course. But we would then be able to live together as husband and wife.

"It's highly unlikely that that will ever happen so we've got to do the best we can with what we've got. That's why I've said that I don't mind you carrying on your relationship with Frank. I know that a real cock has got to better than a pretend one any time. Mind you, it doesn't have to be Frank. After having seen how much you enjoyed that dildo you bought from Angela, you would love the one your priest is lugging around."

Lisa burst out into fits of laughter, an action that forced her to squeeze down on the shaft of the butt-plug she was wearing. It caused the weighted plug to wiggle inside her. She felt herself release a small squirt from her urethra.

"Shit, child of mine!" she exclaimed. "Don't make me laugh like that when I'm wearing this thing. I think I pissed myself. Either that or I've just come in my pants.

"That, then, is item three on our meeting agenda. We must never leave home without first fitting panty-liners; particularly when wearing butt-plugs."

"What's this about butt-plugs, a young female voice enquired from the track that ran beside their private pocket.