Michael Ch. 09

Story Info
One grilled cheese and a smacked arse.
5.6k words
3.67
2.3k
00

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

It was Rachel who insisted Sammie take the offer. Bianca reacted with predictable fury and stalked off.

"I should talk to her," said Sammie.

"No, you won't. I will. She's my wife, not yours."

The truth of the statement brought Sammie up short. "Of course, I'm sorry, it's just--"

"It's just you are used to mediating between me and Bianca. Look, all you do is point out the fucking obvious and bash our heads together. Thing is, it wouldn't work if we didn't already know the fucking obvious and if we didn't love each other," smiled Rachel.

"Sometimes I forget how astute you really are."

"I play the sex-mad ditzy broad because, well, I am one, but again only because you and Bianca indulge me. Now let me talk to my wife, and just to be clear, I'm jealous as hell of you, and Bianca is going to have to let me have wild inappropriate sex to make up for it."

"Does that even make sense?"

"No, but it sounds fun."

Shortly before Sammie was due to the handing over ceremony, Bianca made an appearance.

"You're back tomorrow?"

"Yes, to tidy up a few things, make sure you and Rachel know where everything is. Phil Watson will be here to go over the books, which is the one area I know you and Rachel are less than keen on.

Bianca physically shuddered. "You got that right." There was an awkward silence. "I'll miss you, we'll miss you," she said finally.

"You can always get a new family pet," replied Sammie lightly.

"I can't get a new best friend."

Hiding her emotions, Sammie said: "I'll be back in six months, you'll hardly know I'm gone."

"Course I will. For starters you're leaving me alone to cope with that nympho slut of a wife."

"I heard that you mean old bag," yelled Rachel.

Laughing, Sammie hugged Bianca. "You two are very lucky to have each other, time for me to do something for myself."

"Being a servant slash slave for a moody teen is not exactly doing something for yourself."

"For most people maybe, but for me, it sounds great fun!"

****

"You can't just give me Sammie--you can't give me a person! Most mothers give their daughters a car. In fact, I'll take the car, but not a freaking slave!"

"Nonsense, Amanda. Sammie is delighted at the opportunity, and she'll be perfect for you. A very sensible woman, attractive and submissive to an almost crippling degree. You can take her advice and thrash her when she oversteps the mark. Which she will. The woman can't keep her mouth shut."

"Well, the answer is no, it's embarrassing, what would I tell my friends?"

"Don't tell them, besides Jalsa has Harriet, assuming Jalsa returns, the little bitch is taking my presents and playing hard to get. It's very sweet, really." Michelle's tone was one of soft indulgence.

"Harriet?"

"Yes, I gave Harriet to Jalsa."

"So you are just dispensing people as 'gifts' now," said Amanda sarcastically.

"Yes, Like Sammie, Harriet is ultra-submissive and also a masochist. Look, you can't disappoint Sammie. Have some consideration for others, Amanda." Michelle swept out of the room, leaving her daughter open-mouthed in disbelief.

The compromise was a meeting. Amanda insisted on talking to Sammie before any decision was taken. The girl wanted her reservations heard and to listen to what Sammie had to say.

"There is no need to curtsy," snapped Amanda as Sammie joined her in the suite she had been allocated.

"I prefer to curtsy, Miss Amanda, but if you wish me not to, I won't."

"No, it's just, can I be honest? Yes, yes, I know I can do what I want. Okay, it's the age thing for one. I admire you, find you fascinating and feel it's unbecoming for you to serve me, or curtsy or whatever."

"May I sit?" Sammie joined Amanda on the sofa. "You seem to have no issue the other day when you were ordering me around."

"Yeah, but that was a sex thing on the spur of the moment."

"Well, this is also partly a sex thing, it's also a need thing for me. Also, I find you captivating, enthralling, and exciting. I want to serve you as much for my own selfish reasons as anything else. You are looking at it from your point of view, the embarrassment of having a woman in her forties be your slave, and it is slave, not servant, yet you overlook the exquisite humiliation I will experience and enjoy. And while it is for six months in truth you can stop this after six weeks or six days if you really wanted to."

"So could you."

"No, psychologically, for me that would be impossible, unthinkable. The power is all yours, if it were not then it would be a sham. If I commit to this then I commit utterly, it is important that you understand that. I'm giving you control and dominion over me. You decide if it works or not, all I have is a fierce commitment to make this work."

Struck by the sincerity of Sammie's words, Amanda finally nodded. "Okay, I'll do it. And I promise to treat you right--"

"Forgive me, but can I suggest you don't make any promises? I know you have a good heart, but you are also a passionate, strong woman and I am, let's be honest, an opinionated cow at times. Treat me based on what you think is right, that's all I can expect."

Amanda smiled. "Deal. Can I hug you?"

"You can do what you want with me."

Hugging Sammie, Amanda gave a rueful sigh. "This will take some getting used to!"

****

Megan wandered the house, trying to process her feelings at being back. The Compound was officially shut for the rest of the month, most of the house personnel staying, the rest taking a break or settling their contracts.

"Feel strange?" asked Annie.

"Yeah, a little." Megan gripped Annie's arm tightly

"Amanda seems happy enough."

"Yeah, I guess. No, you're right, I'm pleased she's connecting to her mother again. I'm a little sad too, selfish of me I know."

"That's natural, you've done the hard part, now Michelle turns up dispensing gifts and servants. Enough to turn any girl's head."

"True, but Amanda won't forget her family. I am still her mum, her other mum. And there is Richard and Amy, she's always been close to Richard and her sister." Megan paused. "What is your opinion on all this?"

"I think it's all very seductive, even Jalsa couldn't keep away. Seems everyone gets a personal servant except us."

"Dear, I am, or was, the personal servant and talking of servants here is Tilly."

Megan and Tilly embraced, pleased to see each other after so many years.

"Mistress will see you now," said Tilly, "You too," she added to Annie, who shook her head.

"I'll see Michael later, I'll go find Amanda."

The two women watched Annie wander off, Tilly with half an eye on Megan. "You like her?"

"Who? Annie? She's cute and I like my girls butch, but it would be weird hitting on my daughters sort of ex-girlfriend."

"We specialise in weird around here, you should know that!"

"True, I forgot how seductive this atmosphere is, it kind of sucks you in."

"You and I were born to it, hun. Accept our place in it, I know I have."

"And how is my sister, Tilly?"

Looking around, Tilly dropped her voice to a whisper. "You didn't hear it from me, but she's in an odd mood."

"Well, if you think it's odd, it must be bat shit loopy then."

Tilly kept quiet as they headed to Michelle's quarters.

****

"Can I get you anything, Miss Annie?" Sammie asked as she showed her through to Amanda. Sammie was dressed in almost a parody of a classic maid's outfit, short frill, low-cut top and stockings and heels. Annie was tempted to goose her but restrained herself.

"You should," giggled Amanda when Annie confessed after Sammie withdrew. "It's weird isn't it? Sammie wore that during the ceremony, Harriet as well, Michelle forget to tell me is was a double one. I suggested wearing something more appropriate, yet I know Sammie will hate being different from the other maids. Fortunately, she is getting other outfits that have less of a 1970's porno vibe. You seen Michelle yet?"

"No, Megan is seeing her now. Didn't think it was my place to be there. Family first."

"Yeah, that makes sense. You really get on with Megan, don't you?"

"Sure, I really like her, she's kind, super cool and listens to me."

"Unlike Michelle."

Picking up on Amanda's tone, Annie gave her a questioning look.

"You know what Michelle is like, tends to impose her thoughts and feelings on any given situation, which doesn't leave much space for anyone else. Sammie being a case in point."

"That is sick, though!" grinned Annie. "You're own servant."

"Kind of, it's odd how quickly you get used to it. I've already started seeing her as just a servant and not Sammie the person, the individual. It's a bit unsettling."

"Yeah, but hot, really hot."

Amanda made a non-committal sound while silently agreeing it was seductive.

****

The two sisters stared at one another for a minute or two.

Finally, Megan said: "You're looking well." It had been years since she had seen Michelle, yet it felt like yesterday.

"And you. How is your wimp husband?"

"No need for that," said Megan quietly. "And he's very worried about me and Amanda."

"Amanda is fine, she's none of his business."

"Well, this was a fun chat. I'll see you around." Turning to leave, Megan halted as Michelle put her hand on her arm. "What?" Megan could see the conflict on her sister's face.

"Perhaps I was a little unnecessary with my comments."

"Yes, you were. I won't be treated with disrespect, nor will you disrespect my family. That Michael crap you pulled with Amanda was wrong, and as for manipulating me and that Peter guy? What the fuck, Michelle?"

"Yeah, well the recording was corrupted, so no harm done."

"No harm done? Sure, lets just forget about it, I only just had to raise Amanda, struggle on without, well someone in my life." Megan almost said Kax but opted not to go there. "Thankfully I met Richard."

"And you had the trust fund I set up for you, and the flower shops so let's not make out you were reduced to begging in the fucking street!"

"Financially yes, but emotionally I could barely cope, forgotten how to cope! In the end, I was little more than property!"

"That was your choice. The path you choose was always yours, just as I chose mine. We can all bleat about circumstances and events but we pick our own path in the end."

"Pick our own path? Fuck you have a short memory! You picked my path. The day you made contact with me, that set me on my path!"

"Oh, stop whining. Without me, you would have been a dull little housewife with two dull sprogs and bored witless like your mother. I'll give Richard this much, he isn't boring, in fact, you lucked out with him."

Megan blinked. "Yes, I did."

"Even if he was second choice!" Michelle's voice was ice cold.

"Let's not go there. It's in the past."

"Think you're so fucking virtuous. Nothing more than a fucking whore whispering poison into--" Michelle froze, the words sticking in her throat.

"You were a whore too, remember," Megan responded viciously. "So try another insult, being a whore was not a problem for me, or Richard!"

The silence dragged.

"Good to see, you Megan." It was as if a switch had been triggered. Abruptly Michelle turned and walked away.

Megan shook her head in puzzlement.

****

"I'm not doing that, Annie!" Amanda said.

"Your voice says no, but your eyes say yes. Now, call your maid in, I want a cup of tea and grilled cheese sandwich."

"You're going to goose her! Humiliate her! It's Sammie, the lady who was warm and welcoming to us!"

"Oh, behave, you don't go around dressed like that and not expect to have your bum pinched." Annie grabbed the bell and rang it before Amanda could stop her.

"Yes, Miss Amanda?"

"Can we have a pot of tea and a grilled cheese sandwich, make that two," said Annie as Amanda nodded.

"Of course."

"What happened to 'please'?" Amanda said.

"Look, I just want to boss her about, see what's it like."

"And feel her up."

"Babe, you made her go down on you, so can we please stop with the holier than thou attitude?"

Appearing with a tray of tea and sandwiches, Sammie put it down in front of the girls.

"Thank you, Sammie," said Amanda.

"That's a nice outfit you have on," said Annie. "What's the material, may I feel it?"

"Of course," said Sammie moving to Annie. The look Amanda shot Annie wasn't difficult to spot either.

"Very nice," murmured Annie, her hand reaching up under Sammie's outfit and then, to her surprise, resting on naked flesh. "Oh! You're nor wearing knickers."

"No, Miss Annie. Dress requirements are sans panties."

Slumping back on the sofa, Amanda squeezed her eyes with her fingers and muttered: "Oh, my God!"

Grinning, Annie gave Sammie's rear several appreciative pats, her hand slowly migrating between Sammie's legs. To her surprise, the woman adjusted slightly, allowing her to feel her pussy. Her wet pussy, at that. For Annie, the situation was highly erotic, being able to control this elegant woman and feel her up with impunity. The unequal power balance was new to Annie.

Turning to Amanda, she saw her friend looking at her intently. Emboldened by Sammie's passivity and evident enjoyment, Annie said: "You fancy feeling her up?"

"No, the sandwiches will get cold," replied Amanda abruptly.

Taking the hint, Annie withdrew her hand.

"I've provided a finger bowl for you to cleanse your hand, Miss Annie," said Sammie indicating a bowl of water with lemon slices floating on top.

"I really enjoyed your other finger bowl, Sammie!" Annie burst into laughter, closely followed by Amanda, both girls then clinging onto each other as the laughter turned into shrieks.

Patiently, Sammie waited for the girls to quieten down. "Will that be all, Miss?"

"No," Annie got up, turning Sammie around and lifting her skirt. "You've let our grilled cheese sandwiches get cold." Annie planted four hard smacks on Sammie's bare arse.

"Miss Annie is right, they are cold, Sammie. Take them away and make some more while we have our cup of tea," instructed Amanda.

"Yes, Miss Amanda." Slightly red-faced, Sammie removed the plate of sandwiches leaving the two girls to collapse into further giggles.

"That was rotten of you, Annie."

"Rubbish, the woman was more than happy to let me feel her up. You need to get used to treating your servant properly."

"Yeah, I guess," agreed Amanda, trying not to feel guilty. Her vow to treat Sammie with respect had barely lasted two days.

Back in the kitchen, Cookie helped Sammie prepare the sandwiches. "I see, Miss Amanda is sending stuff back on the slimmest of pretexts."

"Miss Amanda is within her rights to do so,"

"I see she has been swatting your arse, too." Sammie's skirt was still bunched up, displaying her reddened cheeks.

"Also within Miss Amanda's rights." Sammie didn't explain exactly who had been doing the swatting.

Cookie's hand rested on Sammie's rear. "Welcome to the big house, dear. If Miss Amanda is anything like her mother then get used to a bruised and beaten arse."

****

"I'm fine, Max, my head kind of 'shorted out'." Michelle's brusqueness masked her embarrassment at allowing her sister to prod her into the lapse.

"You sure? I can get the Doc."

"Fuck the Doc. I want Roland and I want him fucking now!"

"He's in the Tech room. You want me to fetch him?"

"Yes. No, give me five minutes and get Tilly to bring me a pot of strong coffee."

"I thought we were going to let the recordings he nixed slide?"

"Well, I've changed my fucking mind."

****

"Now I feel bad, mum," said Amanda.

"Hmm? Oh, I wouldn't worry, you have a good heart," a distracted Megan replied. "Thing is when you are given power over someone, it can be a head rush, just try and keep it balanced."

"And remember, a submissive like Sammie will enjoy it too, isn't that right, Megan?" Annie chipped in with a meaningful look.

"Yes, that's right," replied Megan giving Annie a smile, then hastily stopping herself. Megan could sense a hard edge appearing in Annie, an edge that Megan automatically responded to.

"Yeah, I guess. Maybe I'm overthinking this," said Amanda.

"Probably. Did you say it was Annie who smacked her bum?" Megan looked at Annie as she said it.

"Yeah, and she felt Sammie up to!"

"Did you now? That was naughty of you!"

"Yeah, I did, nothing I enjoy more than paddling a bare arse," replied Annie, her eyes holding Megan's.

"Tsk, you are such a high handed young lady," smiled Megan, unconsciously fiddling with her hair.

****

Roland felt the charged atmosphere as soon as he entered the room. Max positioned behind him increased his unease.

"Michelle,' he said warily. Roland still addressed her by her given name.

"Roland." Michelle smiled and embraced him. The knife pricking his stomach was a counterpoint to the apparent warmth.

"Seems a little unnecessary," he said mildly.

"I'm feeling a bit unnecessary, aren't I, Max?"

"Yes, Lady."

"I meant to have a chat about those recordings I paid good money for and which you nixed," continued Michelle.

Roland was about to deny it, then shrugged. "It was unnecessary to do that, don't rubbish Megan with Amanda. Neither deserves that."

"And because of our long history, what you meant to my mother I let it slide, proving yet again I'm a changed woman and a better person. But imagine my surprise when I learnt you popped into town for an assignation with Megan, no doubt sticking your dick in the cock obsessed whore."

"Megan and I are old friends, I spent a lot of time with her."

"Yeah, well, she did have a ta-taste for black cock." The slight stutter momentarily threw her. Michelle shook her head as if trying to clear it.

"Michelle--"

"Don't fucking 'Michelle' me! I just want to know whose side you are on! I trusted you, right from the beginning, I trusted you." Tears of frustration pricked her eyes.

"Michelle put the knife down," Roland said calmly. "I can't talk if I'm bleeding over your floor. As you said, I've always been on your side, right from the beginning, before anyone else. Right?"

"Yeah." The admission was grudging. "Explain."

"I understand you feel betrayed, but my loyalty was to you and your family. Megan is family."

"He betrayed me for her, picked her over me."

Roland knew what was really driving this. "They were never a couple."

"For fuck's sake! That has nothing to do with it! How do you morons still not understand? I couldn't care less if he was banging her, he knocked her up with my fucking blessing! Emotionally he betrayed me! Choose my fucking sister's well being over mine. He wasn't meant to do that, the one thing he was not meant to do, he did! And now you are too!"

Roland was silent. He knew this. Kax always said she would never forgive.

"You can go. You don't work here, or come here, we're done," said Michelle abruptly.

Roland shrugged. "I'm sorry for what it's worth."

Michelle gave Roland a sour look and said nothing.

"You'd best go," said Max, opening the door.

With a slight nod to Michelle, Roland walked out.

"What?" Michelle snapped at Max.

"Just wondering what you want done."

"What I want done and what Linda will let me do are two separate things. She will say I owe him. I don't, any debt is long paid, but I can't go against Linda."

"Your call."

"Yes it is, and I want my sister out of here. She can piss off back to the pussy hotel or London. Anywhere except fucking here!"

"I'll see to it, Lady."

****

Sammie put the cup of tea on the bedside table, then smoothed the bedcovers over Amanda.

"Thanks Sammie, it's kind of comforting being looked after like this."

"It's what I am here for."

Taking Sammie's hand, Amanda hesitated and then asked: "Sit with me for a bit?"

"Of course. Something on your mind?"

"No, just, well thanks for doing my hair, it was getting tangled, all the stress I imagine."

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12