Michael Ch. 14

Story Info
A Daughter, Her Daddy and a fuckin' Bombshell.
4.9k words
3.67
2.6k
0

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

It was glorious to wake in the arms of a new lover, even better when that new lover brings you to climax with deft fingers, knowing where to touch, when to slow and when to quicken.

Gabrielle yawned, stretched and then settled against Michelle. Her body was hard angles to Gabrielle's rounded curves, ying to her yang. Gabrielle was content, drowsy and sated. Not once had she been asked to do anything but enjoy herself. It was as if she was being granted permission to pamper herself. Even like herself again.

After lying there for a few minutes, Gabrielle gave in to the need for the bathroom. On her return, she found Michelle had moved onto her front, stretched out like a cat, a dangerous big cat. Smiling, Gabrielle began to explore, kissing down her spine to the upswell of her rear. Daringly, Gabrielle ran her tongue between the crevice, returning the wonderful things done to her last night, things she had largely only read and fantasised about. Her startled reaction as Michelle had teased her anus, first with her fingers, gentle but probing, next her tongue, with a thumb massaging her clit in a pincer move of pleasure.

Gabrielle breathed in the illicit nature of her actions, the musky sweaty taste filling her senses, trying to replicate her new lover's touch. Michelle drew in her breath and began to writhe as Gabrielle probed and teased.

"That feels good, babe." Rolling over on her back, Michelle directed Gabrielle's mouth to her pussy. It had been a night of intimacy and idle swapping of experiences, Michelle kept hers to prison life and growing up, the highs of mutual pleasure and dozing in each other's arms. Refreshed and content, Michelle accepted Gabrielle's gift and repaid her with one final fluttering climax.

Lying with her head on Michelle's groin, Gabrielle finally stirred. "I'll make us some tea, or would you prefer coffee?"

"Tea," murmured Michelle, her hands idly playing with Gabrielle's hair.

"Do you want anything for breakfast? I could do with some calories."

Reluctantly, Michelle let Gabrielle go. "Toast, maybe some scrambled eggs? Touch of Parmasen as well."

"Coming right up." Wrapping a robe around her, Gabrielle hurried to the bathroom to freshen up and then busied herself in the kitchen.

It didn't take long. Gabrielle put a tray beside Michelle, "Breakfast is served, madam."

"Thank you, wench. You not having any?"

"Had a slice of toast when I was doing the eggs. Is it okay?"

"Very good."

Pleased that Michelle was enjoying it, Gabrielle kissed her. "Enjoy your breakfast while I see to Mr Snuggles, I'll close this door so you won't be disturbed."

An unimpressed Mr Snuggles ignored Gabrielle as she fussed around him, then stalked her as she fetched him a treat. A loud bang on the front door startled them both.

Frozen in panic, there was a second bang. Mr Snuggles darted for the safety of the spare bedroom. Shutting him in, Gabrielle saw Michelle in the small lounge, naked, save for her hooped nipple ring.

"What is it? Who is it?" asked Gabrielle worriedly, grabbing a robe.

"My guess is coppers. They have a distinctive early morning knock. I'll get it. You stay here and don't say a word."

"Michelle, you're naked!"

"I know." Michelle opened the door. Two men, one thirties, one fifties. She recognised the elder one, who didn't react to her nudity. The younger man took a small step back. "Don, to what do I owe this pleasure?"

DCI Donald Jones smiled at her. "A chat down the local station. There's been some developments on the Stathford case."

"I can be there at 11:00 am. Anything else?"

"Now suits us better."

"It doesn't suit me."

"Are you refusing to cooperate?" The younger copper found his voice.

"No. I am cooperating at 11:00 am." Michelle could see the permutations playing out on the face of DCI Jones, who finally shrugged.

"Eleven it is. Woodside nick. Find some clothes."

"Find some fucking manners," muttered Michelle, closing the door.

Gabrielle rushed to her, trembling. "What was that about? Why were they here? How?"

"Shush, it's okay, babe" Michelle's anger was spiking. "Just some low level harassment. Sorry, it must be upsetting for you."

"A shock, yes, but it's you I'm worried about! What do they want?"

"Whenever something happens, and I'm in the area at the time they like to chat. See if I can help out."

"Hmmm, well, there is no need to knock first thing on a Saturday morning, and it strikes me as unfair. You can't keep punishing people. I'll come with you."

"Not sure that's a good idea."

"Nonsense. You deserve support. I'll have my parents take Mr Snuggles for the weekend if that helps, and if you don't have other plans," added Gabrielle.

"My only plans are you, I'm just sorry you had to see this."

"Thanks," she hugged Michelle. "How do they know you were here? Are you being followed?"

"More than likely."

Gabrielle was outraged.

****

Megan wasn't outraged. Her capacity for outrage had deserted her. Richard was moving slowly on top of Megan as they made love. Both were acting on the new energy infusing the household and their relationship. Richard was an attentive lover, making her feel like she was the only one who mattered. Making love to her man and then, later, fucked by her new lover. Megan was feeling good.

"That feel good, darling?" she whispered.

"Uh-huh."

"I'll be seeing Annie later. I'll be licking her boots, then her tasty pussy." Megan didn't have to add that Amanda had also licked that same pussy. Richard was already there as he climaxed inside her.

"God, that was fantastic!" Richard breathed. He lay there for a few moments, then rolled off her, his eyes closed, a smile on his face.

Megan idly played with herself, watching him. She liked the feel of their combined juices between her legs.

"I told Annie about my sex work back in the day, and the online stuff, the shows I put on with you directing behind the scenes. Annie is planning to get me online again. Degrade me for the entertainment of others."

"I wasn't aware you had stopped," laughed Richard.

"I want her to think it's her idea, that she is making me. She likes pimping my 'milf ass'. It's kind of hot."

"Let me know when you are online and I'll have a look."

"You be okay with Amanda this afternoon?"

Richard's cock twitched slightly. "Yes. I'm intrigued to see where she takes it."

"Yes, I can see you are 'intrigued'."

"Guilty!" Richard grinned.

****

Gabrielle decided she didn't like police stations. She didn't like the harsh lights, the noise or the smell. She clutched her handbag and fretted over the situation.

It astonished her how matter of fact, Michelle was given the situation. There were whispers of bodies and sunken vans; two lawyers were already waiting for them, a big man with a scowl fetched her a coffee. Everyone seemed to know their role in this drama except her, leaving her confused and upset.

The big man appeared again. "You okay?" He seemed to resent her being there.

She nodded.

"I've got to shoot for a bit, back in fifteen."

She nodded again. The coffee was terrible. A different voice interrupted her misery.

"It's Gabrielle, isn't it? Gabrielle March?" She recognised the voice of the older man from earlier this morning.

"Yes."

He sat next to her. "All a bit much, huh?"

"Banging on a person's door first thing in the morning was a bit much, yes."

"Yeah, sorry about that. Tom got a bit carried away."

"Michelle says you do that to rattle people."

"She does, does she? I guess answering the door naked is designed to do the same."

Gabrielle hadn't considered that.

"Can I give you some advice?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Sure. No one is keeping you here."

True. Gabrielle was annoyed by his reasonableness.

"My advice is don't get involved with Leason or the people around her. She's bad news for a nice woman like you."

"So people keep telling me." Gabrielle resented his advice.

"Then listen to them. You're not dealing with a normal person, she corrupts everything and everyone she touches. She presents madness as normal, and everyone goes along with it until they wake up and run for the hills. Even her husband, who was devoted to her in his way, couldn't take it."

"He couldn't?" Despite herself, Gabrielle couldn't help but be curious.

"Nope. To give you a flavour. In addition to a daughter with her, Leason also had him knock up her half-sister, a sister that she pimped out, by the way. Now that he was fine with, but Leason also pushed him to sleep with other women and knock them up too. She had this whacko notion of a 'family' an actual family to carry on after her with Amanda, her daughter, as the head, given she was 'pure'. Crazy huh? She had this semi-religious cult thing going on. Whackadoodle batshit nuts." He shook his head.

"Michelle has had some mental health issues and she takes meds, so I know all this."

"No, you don't. You don't know the half of it, no one does, except maybe Max here!" Jones gave the returning Max a friendly nod.

"DCI Jones. You wanting something?" Max was stone-faced.

"No, just a chat, I'll leave you two to it." He got to his feet. "Nice talking to you. Bear in mind what I said."

"What did he want?" Max took the vacated chair.

"To talk."

"You don't talk to cops. Ever."

"I will talk to whoever I please. I met Michelle on holiday and met up with her twice since. Do not tell me what I can and cannot do! Now leave me alone."

Max grunted and left her alone.

****

Gabrielle was quiet on the drive back. They had made their way to the station by tube, and now they were leaving in a black cab driven by this 'Max', who it seems was Michelle's driver and bodyguard.

"You want me to stick around, Lady?" Max held the door open for Gabrielle.

"No, thanks--"

"Perhaps it's best if you do," said Gabrielle. She walked to her building while Michelle and Max exchanged looks. He shrugged and got in the cab while Michelle followed Gabrielle, neither speaking until they got inside.

"Shall I make tea?" Michelle offered, trying to ignore the knot in her stomach.

"No. We need to talk."

Trying not to show how much she detested that expression, Michelle sat on the sofa. "Okay."

"He called you, Lady."

"Just an expression, my," she paused, "my husband used it. Max followed suit."

"Do you have a lot of staff?"

"Cook, personal maid, and Max. Also, a private security company at the compound." Michelle skipped the house boys and girls, the brokers, the adjusters and pretty much everything else. Baby steps. "I take it you don't want to talk about my staffing arrangements." Keep it light.

"No, but it helps to realise how different our worlds are. Like the police knocking my door down to chat about a murder, things like that." Gabrielle's face was dark.

"Yeah, I get--"

"You get that a lot. So I've been told. Will you be honest with me?"

"Depends what you mean by honest--"

"Why the fuck does it depend on what I mean? Honest is honest!"

"If I could finish. If you ask me about my business, then I might not be forthcoming, so best you don't ask. If you mean about us, our relationship, then yes I will be totally honest."

"So, you will be entirely honest provided I don't ask the wrong questions? I'm not sure you understand how this works."

"There are always secrets in a relationship."

"Yes, but not usually involving the murder of three people!"

There was no answer to that.

"So, did you? And don't you dare do the whole 'walk out and be offended that I asked' nonsense!" Gabrielle spat out.

"Did I what?"

"Murder those people!"

"Yes."

For the first time, Michelle realised what they meant by confession being good for the soul. It was very liberating.

****

Putting the shopping down on the counter, Richard smiled at Amanda as she walked into the kitchen.

"Cold salmon for lunch. That okay?" he asked.

"Yes, fine. I take it mum has scooted off to see Annie?

"Yes, she'll be there for the afternoon."

"So, just you and me then, daddy." Amanda put down her phone and leaned against the countertop.

"Yes. Amy is staying with my mother. Apparently, we 'are unfit parents'."

"I think you are very fit, daddy."

"Thank you, dear." Richard tried to keep the catch out of his voice.

"Don't be late with lunch."

"No. Of course not, dear."

****

Holding Gabrielle's hair back as she vomited into the toilet, Michelle marvelled at how well she felt. She hadn't been able to share things with the person she loved since Mr Kax. There, she could even articulate his name in her mind. This woman she was helping be sick was truly a marvel.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, why did you tell me that?" Gabrielle jerked upright in panic. "Are you going to murder me, they'll know it's you--why are you laughing?"

"No one is murdering you, why would I do that? I'm not a monster and besides, I love you."

"Because you confessed, the police can break me--"

"Much easier to deny I confessed, make out we had a silly fight and you are trying to spite me, not that you would. Jalsa maybe, but you, no."

"Why did you tell me?" Gabrielle started to cry.

"Hey, it's okay. I had a choice. Lie to you, and you know it was a lie and it wouldn't work between us. Tell the truth and okay we will probably never see each other, but at least I was honest. I haven't been honest with the person I love since Mr Kax. See I can even say his name, it's like you free me from my demons."

A look of reverence shone from Michelle. Gabrielle was not sure the word 'demon' was what she wanted to hear, but she didn't doubt Michelle's sincerity. "I need a drink of water," she groaned.

Supporting the trembling woman, Michelle settled her gently on the sofa, then went to fetch bottled water.

"Thanks." Gabrielle almost finished the water in one long draught. "Why?" she finally asked. Why am I asking?

"They came at me looking for revenge. We had a falling out earlier. I called their rape van right, and the woman was sensitive about it." Also, Max accepted a dark web contract to take them out.

The rape angle tallied with what Gabrielle had overheard while sitting in the corridor. "They attacked you?"

In truth, Michelle had set herself as bait, but no one had compelled them to attack her. "Yeah, three of them, the woman came at me with a knife, she had a score to settle, so I snapped her neck, this rattled the other two--are you okay?" She leapt to catch Gabrielle as she rose and fell forward in a faint.

Pressing the damp cloth to Gabrielle's brow, Michelle smiled in relief as the woman's eyes fluttered open. "I was getting worried."

The smile made Michelle more threatening, more predatory. Gabrielle tried to speak, her voice frozen with shock, finally, she croaked: "I'm not sure I can do this."

"I know," Michelle pressed her forehead to Gabrielle's, their noses touching. "It was always likely." She kissed Gabrielle's pale lips. "You ease me, somehow. Being with you stills my soul, but the price for that cannot be you, I am not worth the cost."

"That's a beautiful thing to say," a shaky hand caressed Michelle's cheek. "You are a beautiful person in your own unique way."

"Get some rest. I'll look after you for a bit, if I may?"

"Yes, that would be nice, but please, no more revelations."

"I promise, dear Gabrielle."

****

Richard and Amanda settled down to lunch. The silence between them was companionable yet thick with tension.

"Is it okay, dear?"

"Hmm? Oh, the meal. Very nice, daddy."

"Good." Richard gazed into his dish for inspiration.

"What does it make you feel, knowing Megan is seeing Annie right now and having sex?"

Given Richard was currently sporting a raging erection, there was only one answer he could give. That it was the truth was a bonus.

"It takes my breath away. Imagining her with Annie. It is the same with all of Megan's trysts. Seeing her with another man, watching them together, being intimate, tender, loving almost."

"I see." Deliberately she brushed her foot on her father's leg, feeling him tense. "But you don't struggle with it? Do you enjoy watching men. Are you gay?"

"No, not gay. Bi, very bi, I guess, as much conditioned by marriage to Megan. She gets a kick out of humiliating me. I get a bigger kick out it. We are all slaves to our sexual id."

"And what is your sexual id telling you now?"

"That there be dragons." He winced as Amanda rested her foot on his lap, feeling the pressure on his groin.

"Just getting comfy." Amanda picked up her wine glass and smiled.

"Of course, dear."

"You've always revered me, I've always known that. I liked it too. Made us close."

"I never fought you like Megan. I just wanted to make a good life for my girls. All of my girls. Your needs were always paramount."

"And what about your needs? Or is your need fairly obvious?" Amanda flexed her toes on his erection, her lip curling slightly.

"Yes, I apologise for that."

"I should punish you for that."

Richard nodded, not trusting himself to speak.

"But then I am teasing you, so that would be unfair, and to be honest, I am not sure I could."

"Thank god! I'm not really into pain. I'm a wimp."

"A sissy boy," she smiled.

"Yes. Very much so. Would you like a foot massage, dear?"

"That would be nice, daddy." Amanda shifted forward in her chair, her leg flexing, pushing down harder on his groin. She wiggled her toes. "Does that feel nice, daddy?"

"Very!" replied Richard hoarsely.

****

It was a heated internal argument, but it was a gesture that had to be made. Gabrielle was struggling to accept her, so it was only fitting that she take steps to accommodate Gabrielle. The likelihood was that they would not be together after today, but Michelle was still going to make the effort.

"Ready? Okay, let's do it." Pep talk over. Michelle opened the door to Mr Snuggles' room. She supposed she should make some sort of encouraging noises, but ignoring the cat made more sense. With a bit of luck, it would just stay there.

Making her way back to the kitchen, she made a cheese sandwich for Gabrielle and poured a cup of tea. The least she could do was look after Gabrielle until she had partly recovered from the shock. It had been unwise to include the level of detail over the attack, but she had been trying to emphasise the threat she had faced.

The pressure against her leg made her stiffen. Controlling her panic, Michelle remained still. From what she had read, cats were not constant attention seekers, so it was likely this wouldn't last.

Belatedly, Michelle realised it was probably attracted by the food. Did cats like cheese? She had no idea. Knowing her luck, it would be poisonous to cats and the death of Mr Snuggles was going to be added to her list of crimes.

"What are you doing?" A pale Gabrielle looked bemused at Michelle.

"You should be resting. I was bringing you a snack and cup of tea. I made a cheese sandwich," added Michelle with a hint of pride.

"How did Mr Snuggles get out?"

"I let it out. I thought you would prefer that."

"You look like you are on the verge of a panic attack."

Slightly miffed as she thought she was hiding it, Michelle gave a shrug. "It seems attached to my leg."

"He wants cheese. He loves cheese don't you, Mr Snuggles?"

"So it's okay for it to have cheese?"

"Well, it isn't good for him," Gabrielle empathised the pronoun, "but I like spoiling him." She picked up a piece of cheese and bent down. "I'll put some more in his bowl along with fresh water. Thank you. That was sweet."

"What was?"

"Trying to do the right thing by Mr Snuggles, even though you look terribly uncomfortable."

"Yeah, I guess," Michelle didn't know what to say. "I felt I should try."

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12