Michael Ch. 15

Story Info
Daddies, Diamonds and Whores.
5.4k words
3.6
1.8k
1
0

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

The timer on the vault reset itself.

"Thoughts?" George March addressed his guest as they travelled back up the elevator.

"Very impressive," replied Michelle.

"Most women, in fact most men, are usually impressed, awed even. Diamonds are created in the forge of Gods." George's face shone with evangelical fervour.

"Yes, I'm sure they are."

"You're a difficult woman to please," he chuckled, reaching for his phone as it pinged.

Showing Michelle into a conference room, he frowned. "Something has come up that I need to attend to. Please wait here, I would ask you don't leave until I get back. I shan't be long. There is tea and coffee if you wish."

"Take your time, I'm in no hurry." Michelle slipped off her jacket and sat at the table, reaching for the coffee pot.

George made his way to a room three doors down and addressed the man and woman waiting for him. "Well?"

Swivelling away from the bank of screens, all showing Michelle, the bald man shrugged. "Well, nothing. She looked bored."

"Not paying unusual attention, or anything?"

"The opposite. Which may be significant in itself," The woman next to the bald man said.

"Don't go there, Evelyn. That way you just end up second and third guessing yourself. Maybe she has zero interest in diamonds and this operation," replied the bald man.

The operation, IB, was one of the largest diamond houses in Europe. Teddy Burns ran the private security company ARM which was contracted to IB, and Evelyn Scott ran ARM's profiling and psychological section.

"So you think I'm overreacting?"

Teddy hesitated. "Well, I wouldn't want her dating my daughter so in that sense, no. With respect to worrying if it's a ploy to steal from IB, then yes."

"So what have you found on her, what's your assessment? Highlights while we let her sweat."

"From the digging I've done, you pretty much know most of it. She's violent, manipulative, charismatic. Anything more I'd need to speak to her a few times. Lunch will be interesting, but she isn't going to give anything away. She is looking to impress you, flatter you. Father of the bride so to speak." answered Evelyn.

"Sexual proclivities?" asked George.

"This is all off the record, George, we are here as a favour and Teddy as a friend. You really want to hear this?"

"She's shacking up with my daughter, Evelyn. I want all the nasty dirt you have."

"Not a lesbian, as such, prison and a soured marriage means she seeks emotional and sexual bonds with women. With men it's purely sex and infrequent. From the reports I've seen she is a sexual sadist, prefers women who are submissive, but not exclusively so. Quite a complex character."

"That's code for nuts," grinned Teddy.

"No, it means she is complex, she plays roles, like a method actor, really commits to them."

"So she's faking it?" asked George.

"No, she commits, she believes she is the role she is playing, except there is another character, her real character if you like, working the role. Like a programmer, a computer programmer. Least that's the general conclusion and it isn't unanimous."

"What's she doing?"

Everyone turned to the monitors.

"I think she's sniffing the walls," said Teddy.

Fresh paint, no more than a few days old. The cream and green colours put Michelle in mind of one of her later cells. Paper cups for the coffee. You would think a diamond bourse would run to proper crockery.

The tour had been dull and fake. A big door with a shiny timer and too many guards, and now leaving her in this throwback to an old cell. No doubt they were monitoring her. Michelle was tempted to wave, but that would tip her hand. Best let it play out. George was a devious bastard. She could have liked him, except that he wanted her gone, and she suspected he wouldn't be squeamish about how it was done.

It was a complication Michelle could do without. Her sole focus was Gabrielle and the calm the woman brought her. Dear old daddy would never accept that Michelle was sincere in her intentions, no games, no long con. Michelle loved Gabrielle with an uncomplicated passion, just as she had with Mr Kax.

Daddy should have been a dull accountant. That he was rich, worked in the diamond trade and was used to getting his own way was going to be a problem.

The door opened. "Sorry to keep you, Michelle. Ready for some lunch? We have an excellent kitchen here. I've asked two of my colleagues to join us, if that's okay with you?"

"Sure." Two experts to prod and probe the exhibit, what fun!

****

Gabrielle was on tenterhooks. Pushing her lunch of crackers, cheese and yoghurt to one side, she wished Michelle would message her. To say she had been astonished at her father's invitation to Michelle had been an understatement. That he hadn't invited her as well made her suspicious. While she loved her father, she knew he was up to something.

Vanessa and Priti joined her. They invariably lunched together. Priti was older and married, Vanessa in her late twenties and single. They were aware Gabrielle had a new girlfriend but no idea who or what she was like. It was killing them both.

"She not answering your messages?" asked Vanessa.

"No, well yes, it's just she's having lunch with my father."

"Ooh, sounds a bit kinky," smiled Priti.

"Don't be silly. I'm serious about her and he wants to find out what she is like." Voicing the thought made her worry even more.

"Talking of kinky, what's she like in bed?" Vanessa bit into her ham sandwich.

"Amazing," replied Gabrielle absently.

"Ooh do tell!"

"She's like a panther and I'm her prey, she hunts and devours me, it's like I'm a drained husk afterwards, it's emotionally intense, shocking almost."

"Fuck!" Vanessa said enviously.

"Language!" frowned Priti. "Do go on, dear," she smiled at Gabrielle encouragingly.

****

The urge to stab this Evelyn woman in the face entertained Michelle during lunch. There had been skilled mental health professionals who interviewed her in prison, but Evelyn was rushing at it. Her approach compromised by lack of time.

Even a trip to the restroom provided little respite. Exiting the cubicle, Michelle found Evelyn at the washbasins touching up her makeup.

"I love your outfit, especially those belted pants, is it hessian or hemp or something?"

"Hemp."

After that exchange, the conversation drifted. Michelle thanked George for an interesting tour and excellent lunch. She smiled warmly, and he beamed warmly back. Yes, daddy was going to be a problem.

Max picked her up. "Where to?"

"Pub, that one you like with male strippers, I need something real after that dog and pony show."

Sitting at the bar, Max kept an eye on the boys showing their wares while half-listening to Michelle bitch about daddy.

"They painted a room like your old cell. What the fuck for?" Max scooped up some nuts and grinned at a young lad lounging at the end of the bar.

"To unsettle me. Get under my skin so the cunt with a head degree can probe my insides and report back to daddy." Her phone pinged. "Damn it's Gabrielle. Hey sweetie, you having a good day? Lunch was great, George showed me round, no, I really enjoyed myself. See you tonight. Where am I now? Keeping Max company while he looks at naked men. Yes, seriously. I'll tell you about it later."

"Lunch was great," repeated Max. " What happened to being honest all the time?"

"That was a white lie, it makes everyone happy and doesn't count. Now pick a guy, fuck him, and then take me back to Gabrielle's."

"You're such a romantic," grinned Max.

****

George March wasn't too pleased either. "You get anything else from her?"

"Other than she sussed me out in about 30 seconds, no. She knows what you were doing, George. The woman isn't stupid," replied Evelyn.

"Teddy?"

"Attractive, obviously capable and bright. Charming in a bland way. We saw what she wanted us to see."

"The boredom during the tour was a message," continued Evelyn. "She was telling you she wasn't buying it."

"You reckon?"

"Yes, whenever you mentioned security, or the vault at lunch she half smiled and said 'it was a very impressive show', the word show was deliberate."

George looked at Evelyn with some scepticism.

"Hey, believe or don't, but personally all I think you achieved with this effort was to tell her she's on notice. You're also telling her you are a man of importance and resources. If that's the message you wanted to send then job done."

"Good," said George with satisfaction.

****

Michelle found sharing a flat with Mr Snuggles reasonably tolerable. He wasn't friendly, ignored Michelle and kept out of the way. It could have been worse.

Straddling Michelle as she lay on the sofa, Gabrielle demanded answers, her concerns over lunch with her father superseded by visions of Michelle surrounded by naked dancing boys.

"Don't you like looking at cock sometimes?" Michelle asked as Gabrielle pinned her down.

"Not especially, nor do I go and watch female strippers, it's exploitative and demeaning."

"Not the moment to tell you I own several strip clubs."

"No, it isn't! You shouldn't, it's a wretched business, girls forced to take their clothes off for men's pleasure. It's disgusting." Gabrielle forestalled any further revelations. She had looked up some old media reports on 'Raven' and then quickly closed them. It may have been cowardly, but she preferred not to know.

"You can strip for me, put on a show," grinned Michelle.

"I wouldn't know how to, and it would traumatise Mr Snuggles."

Fuck Mr Snuggles. How long did cats live? In between her irritation with Mr Snuggles, Michelle picked up a sliver of interest in Gabrielle's voice.

"Hey, it would be fun, give me a lap dance and I'll put cash in your garter belt, wriggling that ass of yours, tempting me with your womanly wiles."

"No, I couldn't! I would die of embarrassment!"

"A sexy woman like you? It's getting me excited already," Michelle pulled Gabrielle down, kissing her.

"I'm getting you excited, really?"

"Yep, let's play stripper and client. You need a stripper name, a street name, a lady who walks the dangerous streets of London, tempting good women to spend a night of shame between her legs."

"You are silly! I do sometimes have fantasies about me being this femme fatal, called Lily Rose, seducer of women."

"Lily Rose sounds dangerous, what would Lily Rose wear to attract and seduce these poor unsuspecting women?"

"Well," Gabrielle was bright pink. "I have this basque and stockings to go with it, black with yellow trim."

"Heels?"

"Yes, I've never really worn them. I bought them after Melanie to cheer myself up."

"Lily Rose sounds hot, a real tramp."

"She's too hot for you to handle!"

"I bet she is, perhaps we should find out."

****

Richard looked around the flat Michelle had leased and where Amanda had decided to stay.

"Michelle won't be coming back here?" he asked nervously.

"No, she's currently shacked up with a schoolteacher in a small flat in Richmond. She's in love. It's very sweet. Do you have my money?"

Nodding, he pulled out an envelope and handed it over. Amanda had demanded cash on top of what she was draining from him. Hefting the envelope, she tossed it casually to one side, a gesture that excited him.

Smoothing down her short red dress, Amanda pushed her father back on the sofa and straddled him, her breasts prominent and inches from his face. This had become something of a ritual. Him bringing a gift which she treated with scant interest, then sitting astride him, each time becoming more overtly sexual, Him straining not to cum, then the sweet bliss of doing so. It was a perverse dance they were both enjoying while never acknowledging they did.

"How is Megan's sex work coming along? Annie having fun pimping her?"

"Yes, good, thanks. Video phone chat and cam, she's done it before."

"Disgusting little slut, don't you think?"

"Yes...very disgusting. Megan can't help herself." He could feel Amanda's breathing increasing as she gyrated slowly on him, the aroma of the lotion she used on her breasts, the nub of her nipples through the fabric.

"Oh, daddy," she kissed his ear.

"Yes, darling."

"I forgot to put panties on." Her teeth bit into his ear.

"That...is bad...of you." A rustle behind him.

"Miss Amanda would you and you guest require anything?"

Richard jerked in panic; his daughter shushed him still.

"No thank you, Tilly. This is Richard. I told you about him, remember?"

Soft, large breasts rested on his head as Tilly leaned over him from behind. "I do, Miss Amanda. The cuck, isn't he? Raising another man's children as his own. A cuck's dream."

His face squashed into Amanda's breasts, Richard could feel his daughter's pussy rubbing into his groin, one less layer of fabric between them as he suffocated in pillows of flesh, the taunting voices serenading him as he spasmed and came in his pants.

****

Knocking on the door, Michelle leant nonchalantly against the wall. A crack appeared and a tiny voice. "Yes?"

"Looking for Lily Rose, and a good time." Michelle held up one of the rolls of notes she had stashed around the flat.

The door opened wider, with Gabrielle teetering on heels, the basque sticking out her boobs. She put her hands on her hips and affecting a tough but sexy sneer. It was adorable.

"It will cost you plenty I don't come cheap."

"I hear you are worth it." Michelle pushed past and hooked her finger into the top of Gabrielle's see-through black panties and dropped the money roll down them. "I pay good cash for great gash."

Blushing even brighter pink, Gabrielle uttered a small squeak.

Flopping onto the bed and leaning back on her hands, Michelle appraised 'Lily Rose' with hard appreciation. "Everyone says you're the best fuck in town."

"Yes, yes I am. The best. It takes more than a big roll of cash for me to, to--" she hesitated.

"Spread your legs," prompted Michelle helpfully.

"Yes," Gabrielle flashed a grateful smile. "It takes more than a big roll of cash for me to spread my legs."

"Does a big cock help?" Michelle rubbed the strapless dildo in her trousers. It was a recent addition to their lovemaking.

"It might, but all I see is big talk so far," sneered Gabrielle. She was really enjoying the sneering.

Rising quickly, Michelle grabbed Gabrielle by the back of the neck. "You're real mouthy for a whore!" Gripping the roll down her panties, Michelle pushed it between Gabrielle's legs, rubbing it against her pussy. "When money talks, a whore squawks." Kissing Gabrielle hard, Michelle allowed herself to be pushed away, the sting of a slap followed.

"Oh, god! Did I hurt you? I didn't--!" Michelle silenced Gabrielle's sudden panic with a more tender kiss.

"My apologies, Lily Rose, I should have treated you like a lady. Forgive me."

"Yes you should, but your passion has touched me, as well your hard cash. I will let you fuck me."

Pleased with her improv, Gabrielle pulled the cash from her panties, briefly wondering where Michelle had produced the money from. Turning, she looked down at Michelle's groin and grabbed her 'cock'. None of her previous lovers had used such a device, and she was resentful of them for not doing so. Having Michelle inside her, on top of her, kissing her, and making love to her had been a revelation. She had been deprived of love, and now she was drowning in it. Everything Michelle did was for her. It was as if she, Gabrielle March, was the only thing that mattered.

Unzipping Michelle's trousers, Gabrielle eased out the fleshy 'cock'. "How do you want me?"

"From behind, I want to see that gorgeous ass in the air, split that sweet pussy with my cock."

Again this was new to Gabrielle. 'Doing it' like that, like an animal, was thrilling to her. It had a raw element, fucking as opposed to lovemaking. It was delicious and naughty.

Climbing onto the bed, Gabrielle presented herself to Michelle.

"That is a whore's ass," smiled Michelle as 'Lily Rose' wriggled her bum, giggling. Hooking her fingers into the fabric, Michelle yanked the knickers down, running her hand over Gabrielle's pussy.

"Nice and wet." Taking her cock in hand, Michelle glided between Gabrielle's pussy lips, gently pushing against the slight resistance. Then, a little gasp, a look of delight on her lover's face as she entered her.

"That feel good, babe?" murmured Michelle.

"Yes, I love it when you enter me, makes me feel connected to you." Gabrielle pushed back on the cock, enjoying the penetration and wanting to feel Michelle's skin against hers. "Make love to me, use me for your pleasure," she murmured.

"As you wish, Lily Rose."

****

"Have you cleaned up your disgusting mess?" asked Amanda as Richard returned from the bathroom. She was sitting on the sofa playing on her phone, one leg up.

Nodding dumbly, Richard sat opposite his daughter, his attention caught by the movement of her raised leg. Should he look? Was that the game now? Mesmerised, he watched, trying to peek at what he shouldn't. Amanda's slit winked in and out of view. It was perfection; Amanda was perfection. He closed his eyes, overwhelmed by the moment.

"Are you tired?"

His eyes popped open. Amanda, for an instant, was more explicitly exposed. Richard struggled to breathe. Tilly appeared.

"Your car is here to take your home," announced Tilly.

"Home?"

"Yes home, your wife will be expecting you, she has been busy on cam this evening and will be tired. All that masturbating for generous gentlemen can be exhausting." Tilly informed him.

"Yes of course," responded Richard. He didn't want to go. He desperately wanted Amanda to expose herself again. She didn't.

"Off you go, daddy, and next time bring more cash, I have shoes to buy." She didn't look up from her phone.

"Yes, I will," he replied, rising to his feet. "Thank you for seeing me."

Amanda ignored him as Tilly escorted her father from the room.

****

Gabrielle swayed and rocked as she lay under Michelle. The basque had gone, but the stockings remained. Gabrielle felt womanly in them, sensual and, in an odd way, grown-up.

Her lover's hand clasped her bottom, a leg raised, embracing Michelle as they kissed, their movements soft, rhythmic and in tune, the penetration loving and warm.

A slight shudder as Gabrielle climaxed. Lily Rose had gone, but only after she had set an ambience, a mood that set Gabrielle on the path to her second orgasm of the evening.

Holding her, Michelle paused, not wishing to disturb Gabrielle as she lay there, her face suffused with the moment. Michelle was content to wait until Gabrielle returned and focused on her. "Thank you," she whispered to Michelle.

It was some thirty minutes and one hot chocolate drink later that saw Gabrielle's gentle whistling as she slept. Content, Michelle gently kissed Gabrielle's cheek and settled to sleep.

****

Mr Snuggles was enjoying the attention for all of five minutes before stalking off back to his room. Amanda nursed her hand.

"He's gone now, Mistress," said Tilly standing between the cat and Michelle.

"He's cute in a fat, grumpy way," said Amanda watching her mother turn to face her. Michelle, even with a cat around, looked relaxed and happy.

"You need a bigger place so I can look after you and Gabrielle," continued Tilly

"This is Gabrielle's space, she owns it and doesn't want to move. Besides, I like it here."

"It's not good enough for you, Mistress, who does the cooking and cleaning while she is at work?"

"I'm capable of tidying a small flat, and Gabrielle is always washing something. Also I have a cleaner in twice a week and a private chef delivers meals when I'm on cooking duty. Just don't tell Gabrielle."

"I think she has probably guessed if you are serving up restaurant quality dishes every other night, mum."

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12