Michael Ch. 17

Story Info
Rebellion and Remembrance.
5.1k words
4.5
1.2k
2
0

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
183 Followers

Gabrielle looked at the printed message. 'From a friend.' Inside the envelope was a data stick. The envelope had been left with the school secretary.

Sighing, she plugged it into her tablet port extension and saw pictures of Michelle and Ekanta by the lake, in conversation, and Michelle kissing the woman's hand. Even though it was expected, it was still a kick in the stomach. The audio file included the flirtatious conversation at the beginning, which made Gabrielle grind her teeth with apprehension and fury.

Citing illness, Gabrielle made her apologies and hurried from the school in the direction of the tube station. This needed to be sorted, and she wasn't going to worry about how it was done.

****

It had been a stimulating and interesting night for Megan. She and Amanda chatted long into the early hours, establishing boundaries--two matriarchs finalising the peace pact between them, with Richard, the largely divided spoils.

Harriet had also been a tasty side dish. Pet's pussy eating skills were considerable, and it was a refreshed and content Megan that woke up alongside her husband and a fetching female slave at her feet.

Harriet served Sammie breakfast in bed at 07:00, and in turn, Sammie did the same for Amanda at 08:00, after which Amanda bathed and had Sammie braid her hair while picking out the days outfit, tight half-length trousers and a top in military green.

"Just us girls to day," she smiled at Megan. Richard had been sent home for Amy's benefit. "This trust fund of mine. I have access at 21, yet still have to have get permission from Michelle for any withdrawals or to increase the monthly income until I'm 25. In her absence it falls to you, Megan. Correct?"

Megan nodded.

"Michelle is proving difficult, and she is barely around so I guess you will have to start authorising the withdrawals and see about paying me a larger income."

"Only if Michelle is permanently absent or incapacited in some way." Megan idly entertained the idea of an incapacitated Michelle.

"I know. Sammie has had an idea. Sammie?"

"Mistress requires Michelle to be set aside," continued Sammie. "My view is that we obtain legal counsel and look to have Michelle evaluated to see if she is mentally fit to be the legal guardian in charge of the fund. We think you, Megan, should replace her and in turn, you will do everything as Amanda wishes. Michelle has had several psychiatric reviews in her time, there was the recent collapse, the police have been talking to her. We feel it shouldn't be too difficult to get her declared mentally incompetent or unfit given her record. How she treated you back in the day, sexual slavery, prostitution, the violence should help. To be honest, I am not sure why you didn't pursue this route while she was in prison and just remove Michelle from the fund."

"We did think of it, we even got legal advice. They said that yes we had a case, but it would be a fight."

"Michelle will fight this, but honestly, I just have to tell a court how she got back in touch with me, how that traumatised me, and that's just one of many examples of her unfitness."

"I agree, but what really stopped us was the methods she will use to fight back. I didn't know for sure she wouldn't harm me and Richard had no assurances about his welfare whatsoever. It was fear that stopped us pursing it."

"Except this time, I am pressing the case, and if there is one person she will not harm it is me," smiled Amanda.

Megan nodded in agreement.

****

Dealing out the cards, Michelle looked sourly at the cribbage board. Tilly had a knack for the game, which always annoyed her.

"This is the last game, and the last time I indulge you by playing it," said Michelle picking up her hand.

"Yes, Mistress." The threat had been made a thousand times before, an oddity of their relationship that it contained elements of long-standing and accepted indulgence from Michelle.

The key in the lock surprised them both. Worried that something was wrong, Michelle was halfway to the door as Gabrielle entered.

"You okay?" the words were barely uttered before Gabrielle slapped Michelle hard in the face, then rushed into her arms, holding her tight.

Bemused, Michelle led Gabrielle to the sofa, Tilly standing in alarm.

"Put the kettle on, Tilly," ordered Michelle.

Handing over the drive to Michelle, Gabrielle unbuttoned her coat.

"What's this?"

"This arrived for me at school this morning Your encounter with that whore."

For a panicky moment, Michelle wondered which 'whore' then the penny dropped.

"Everything on there, much as you said it was," continued Gabrielle.

"Okay, not unexpected, can I ask why the slap in the face?" A smile took the heat out of the question.

"You flirted with her at the beginning, kissing her hand, yes I know you said that bit but not the flirty bit."

"I'd genuinely forgotton, it was kind of automtic."

"Automatic? you mean you always flirt with strange women that cross your path?"

"Badly worded, don't slap me again!" Michelle held her hands up in mock terror.

"You're a sexual predator, Michelle Leason! You just can't help yourself, can you? I was sick to my stomach to hear you smarming all over her!"

Michelle kept quiet, letting Gabrielle get it out of her system. Tilly came through with a pot of tea.

"Thank you, Tilly, sorry to interrupt your quality time with Michelle. I guess from the audio, Michelle really did injure you and is now trying to make up for it?" Gabrielle's look was not kind towards her lover.

"No, Miss Gabrielle, Mistress did not touch me, and yes she has been kind to me. She often is, but hates to admit it and never in front of outsiders."

"Oh," Gabrielle was surprised and pleased with Tilly's defence of Michelle. "So, what did happen?"

"It was Amanda's doing," replied Michelle. She changed the subject back to the drive. "So, definitely not a chance encounter."

"No, you were right. Thankfully you told me almost everything because if you hadn't," Gabrielle paused, overcome by emotion.

Putting her arm around, Michelle gave her a squeeze. "Drink your tea."

"I'm okay," Gabrielle sipped her tea anyway. "But, I'm not having this nonsense, so what do we do? Break an arm or something?"

The unexpectedness of this made Michelle laugh and Tilly smile. "Oh, so we can go around beating on people now?"

"Well, no but yes, I'm not having us threatened or people playing games like this. It stops now."

"Fine by me, question is who set this up?"

Sighing, Gabrielle looked at Michelle. "You know who, I know who, and the sad thing is it has to come from me, not you. Daddy blames himself for taking my assurances about Melanie at face value, so he's gone over protective."

"Why are you sure it's your father?"

"Because he makes a great show of liking you. He doesn't like you really."

"God, no. He hates my guts."

"He's doing it out of concern and love, I know that."

"Yeah, so, arm breaking off the menu?"

For the first time, Gabrielle smiled. "Never on it, but it made me feel much better saying it!"

****

"We could jump her?"

Michelle glanced at Max. They were having lunch in the back of the cab. "You sound keen."

"She interfered between you and your woman, tried to set you up. Call me old-fashioned over this sort of thing."

"I want information and the way to this woman's heart isn't through scaring her."

"You sure?"

"Positive. She's ex-military. Special forces. She did a stint in the NSG. She's also one of Teddy Burns's black operatives." It had taken another week, but Sands finally came up with the intel.

Max revised his assessment. "So, she's good. Just as likely to knife us if we grab her."

"Yep. We are not underestimating Ekanta Harris."

"So, what's her weak spot?"

"She likes to live well, so I'm guessing money. There she is." Michelle spotted Ekanta coming back from shopping.

"We gonna tail her? Build a picture?"

Michelle finished her sandwich and made a decision. "Nope."

"So, what we going to do?"

"I'm going to say hello."

****

"You can't blame daddy especially as mummy is giving him grief. Apparently, it's all his fault for spoiling you as a child." Gail filled up Gabrielle's glass with more wine. They were lunching in the West End for a day of retail therapy.

"He didn't spoil me--well okay, a little bit maybe, but he's gone too far! It's like I'm in a spy novel where shadowy agents are conspiring against me. Daddy employed Teddy Burns to break me and Michelle up for god's sake!"

"Are you going to say anything to daddy?"

"Michelle says to hold off. What they sent was pretty weak and explainable, although I didn't think so at the time. Anyway, Michelle is working on something. She is more used to all this deception and subterfuge. And don't say it!" Gabrielle brandished her fork at her sister.

"I wouldn't dream of mentioning that your criminal girlfriend has a talent for deception! Perish the thought."

"Cow," smiled Gabrielle.

"True!"

****

"Hi," said Michelle blocking Ekanta's path. "They look heavy. You need a hand?"

A look of practised confusion crossed Ekanta's face. "Oh, it's Michelle from the park isn't it? You cancelled our date," she pouted.

"Yeah. You can cut the shit. You work for Teddy Burns. You have an excellent reputation and I know it was just a job. We clear? Because I'm not in the mood for fucking charades."

There was a long silence. Then Ekanta nodded. "Fine. And for the record, I'm pissed off because they didn't tell me who you really were until afterwards."

"If they had would you have taken the job?"

"Yes, but I would have demanded triple my normal fee. Getting into bed with Michelle Leason would have been fun. Equally, she may also try and cut my throat. I stress the word 'try'."

Michelle laughed, noting the woman's confidence."My cab is there. You want a lift?"

"Are you offering or telling?"

"As much as I offer anything."

"I take it the tame gorilla is Max?"

"You've done your homework."

"Once I found out, I did some digging. I find it pays to. Why am I getting a lift?"

"I'm thinking we can do each other a favour. Also, it will teach people to be straight with you."

Ekanta's face hardened. "Fucking amateurs." She dug out her phone, took a picture of the cab, and then dictated a brief voice message.

"Smart." Michelle approved of the woman's caution.

"Yes," replied Ekanta.

****

"There is something else as well, Gail." They had moved to desserts. Both sisters had a sweet tooth. "And I'm hesitant to bring this up."

"Ooh, I sense juicy gossip. Is it sex? Does she make you do things? Do you have to dress up as a prison inmate and carry a sharpened toothbrush as a weapon?"

Both women dissolved into giggles. "It's not a bad idea, I may ask Michelle if she is up for that. But, no. It's about money."

"Is she cadging off you? Thought the woman was rich? It's the only thing going for her in my book."

"No cadging. Michelle ships in restaurant gourmet meals most nights and I keep finding rolls of cash everywhere."

"Invite me over, we can have a treasure hunt. Anyway what's the issue?" Gail spooned the last of her lemon sorbet into her mouth.

"Okay. First, Michelle has a tendency to disappear for a day or two, sometimes longer. Which is okay, she tells me, and it's business. Then I find out she went to France for the day."

"So? You've landed a jet setting business woman, what's the problem?"

"Yes, but I asked her if I can come next time. Maybe get the day off, or if it's a school holiday or something."

"Still not seeing the problem. You going to finish your sorbet?"

"Yes. Hands off. It's not a problem, except I had a free day a month ago, and Michelle says she has to travel, although I think she may have made that up, but that doesn't matter and I expected to go to Stanstead or something, but instead it's a private airfield and next thing I know I'm on a private jet to Paris!"

"Fuck! How the other half lives, fancy being able to charter a private plane!"

"Michelle didn't charter it. She owns it or leases it or something."

Gail stared. "You're kidding me!"

"Exactly what I thought! But I don't like to ask about money, it's rude. I mean I know she is wealthy, but then Daddy is wealthy."

"Not private jet wealthy!"

"To be honest, I was a little overwhelmed, and Michelle noticed and asked if I was okay. So I told her, and it struck me there is so much I don't know about her. She understood and said I could go with her to her next finance meeting in the City which was last week."

Gail leaned forward eagerly. "What did you find out?"

"Before I continue, I think we will need more wine."

****

Gabrielle felt intimidated in this land of high buildings and high finance. Caroline Pike was mid-thirties, with immaculate dark hair, expensive suit and shoes and designer glasses. She smiled encouragingly at Gabrielle as they waited for Michelle to finish with her lawyers.

"This shouldn't take long," assured Caroline.

"May I ask what this involves?" Gabrielle knew that Michelle was wealthier than she previously imagined but still found it hard to grasp.

"We do an overview every month, make suggestions, rebalance portfolios, suggest sales, acquisitions. There isn't much to discuss this month, we are still waiting on some major decisions, the resolution of which means we cannot move. Ms Leason doesn't always attend, but we always furnish a report."

"Oh." Michelle's finances seemed complicated. She voiced this to Caroline.

"Yes, Ms Leason does have a complex network of companies and interests, although she doesn't get involved in day to day running. Certainly not in the businesses we handle for her. In her smaller operations, she may do."

"So, this is just for larger businesses?"

"Yes, we only get involved in individuals like Ms Leason who have a minimum of a billion sterling in assets and interests," smiled Caroline, eager to be helpful per her client's instructions.

Shaking slightly, Gabrielle unscrewed a small bottle of Boost Cherry to combat the sudden dryness in her mouth.

****

"A billion? As in a billion quid?" hissed Gail.

Gabrielle nodded. "And that's the minimum. Michelle is one of their most valued clients."

"So how much exactly?"

"No idea. I switched off when this Caroline started talking about yields, leveraging, and ROI and stuff. Honestly, it made no sense to me."

"Fuck me! I'm happy to turn gay if Michelle wants a kinky threesome!"

"Don't be crude, Gail!" smiled Gabrielle. "And don't give her ideas! Besides she's faithful to me and I love her."

"I bet you fucking do!"

"Oh, Gail!" Gabrielle tutted in exasperation.

"So, how did she make all this money? From crime? And they say it doesn't pay."

"No, it's all legitimate." Gabrielle tapped the bottle of sparkling water. "Thats how, I mean there are lots of things, but that's the big one."

Gail looked blank. "What is?"

"Boost. Michelle founded it and owns it."

"You mean, the water that mummy and her friends all buy is your girlfirend's? Oh my that is hilarious! Wait until I tell them!"

"You can't. I'm telling you in confidence. You can't tell mum and dad. Not about Boost or that she is worth billions and has a private plane or anything."

Gail emptied the wine bottle. "I promise. Here's to a life of crime!"

****

Ekanta settled down in the cab as Max pulled into traffic.

"You need dropping off anywhere in particular?" asked Michelle.

"Are you telling me you don't know where I live?"

Michelle conceded the point. "I'll cut to the chase. What were your instructions about me and what has ARM being employed to do?"

"I was just told to get close, dangle my sexy ass and wait for you to bite. Which you did. Or maybe you didn't because you didn't pursue it. As for anything else, well, that's confidential."

"What do you want?"

"You mean how much?"

Michelle didn't respond.

"I guess you're a wealthy woman, but I'm not selling secrets for a bit of cash, or even a lot of cash. Not worth it to me."

"What is worth it to you?"

Ekanta laughed. "I'm not selling my integrity for any price. In the long run it isn't worth it. Sorry and all that. We done?"

"No."

"Really? Now that doesn't sound friendly." Ekanta held Michelle's gaze.

"I'm not buying the 'any price'. Let's cut the bullshit and tell me what you want."

"What I want isn't in your power to give."

"Try me."

"This is a waste of time, but okay. What I want is ARM. The company. To run it and have a stake init."

"Not happy with your current role?"

"It has a limited shelf-life. Rewards are good, but the real money is running the show."

"You could ask Teddy for a promotion."

"Yeah, right. It's a boys club and you have to go to the right school. ARM is mainly coroporate work, counter espionage. Old boys network. It works, ARM is good, but it could a lot more private security work. Also, Teddy and management don't like my sort."

"Indian or female or both?"

"Some of that, but I also unsettle them. Keeping me off-book and out of sight is their preference. Otherwise they get indigestion as they tuck into their corporate lunches. One day I'm going to get caught out and end up with a knife in my ribs. I'm good, but no one is good, or lucky, all the time. You should know."

Michelle smiled. "I hear you. So you want ARM. Any idea of figures?"

"Share price is 1.60 last time I checked. Earnings around £45m with profits of £6m. Solid but not specatcular."

"Shareholders?"

"Teddy and his crew have 25%. The rest is public. Anyway, unless you have the inclination and, more importantly the means to get me what I want then this conversation is done." Ekanta paused. "It would be a good investement. I'm a good investement. Pity we can't make it happen."

"What if I can?"

"I guess you have access to money, no doubt more illicit money on the side, but to be honest, you're just an ex-con with a fat minder. Serious finance is a bit out of your league."

"Maybe. But say it isn't, you in?"

Ekanta laughed. "Sure, why not. And I'll throw you a bone. Teddy is digging hard into you and he's feeding juicy bits to the police. Hull is attracting a lot of attention."

Michelle frowned. "Why?"

"No idea. I'm not on the team. I'm just hired help."

"There is nothing going on in Hull. What else do you know?"

"A bit more, not much. Get me the company and your problems will disappear. If you don't, and you won't, then to be honest it isn't my fucking problem." Ekanta opened the cab door. "thanks for the lift home. Next time we talk, you better have something to trade, otherwise don't bother."

Michelle watched as Ekanta walked away and then pulled out her phone. Max glanced at her in the rearview. "What the fuck happened in Hull that the cops would be interested in?"

"No idea. But we best get one." Michelle dialled a number.

"Who you talking to?"

"Neville. I need to buy a security company."

****

Gabrielle nursed her cup of tea. She was feeling a bit worse for wear from the wine. There was the sound of a key in the door, and Gabrielle looked up as Michelle walked in.

"Hey, hun, enjoy your shopping day with Gail?" Michelle lent over and kissed her. "You been drinking?"

"Only a little, okay, maybe a bit more than I should." Gabrielle looked a picture of guilt.

"What's up?" Michelle dropped beside her on the sofa. "Any chance of a cuppa?"

Gabrielle jumped up, stumbling a little and headed for the kitchen. "I may have gone a little mad," she said, returning with a mug of tea.

"Really? What have you done now?"

"I spent a lot of money. More than I can afford. I've being doing that a lot recently."

"Huh-huh." Michelle sipped her tea. She could almost feel Gabrielle squirming and decided to take pity. "Give me your account details. I'll get Harold to pay your credit card bills."

Raazor
Raazor
183 Followers
12