Michael Connors: Ch. 01

Story Info
Michael becomes close to his stepdaughter.
3.7k words
4.51
10.8k
26
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
226 Followers

Chapter One: Lori and Michael

Preparing for the girl's upcoming Birthday Party wasn't so difficult. Michael got a reference from a friend to have the food catered. He wasn't about to break his neck finding just the right gifts. He purchased two Credit Cards worth $500 each that they could use to get anything they wanted.

Done.

Well, Michael did accompany Lori to the Party Supply store to get all the necessary decorations and serving ware. She and Michelle would do the rest. They sent invitations. Did all the decorating. Prepared the house for a gaggle of teenagers. Music and Dancing were sure to be part of the plan. But again, Michael left all that up to Lori and Michelle.

Lori was Michael's stepdaughter. Her mom, Cynthia, died less than a year ago, leaving him with Lori whom he had adopted when she was just a toddler. But, the story is a little more complicated. Years ago, Michael's best friend, Sam, was drafted for service in the Army. When Sam went overseas, he asked Michael to look after his new bride, Cynthia. Little did Michael know, Sam had impregnated Cynthia before he left home.

Cynthia gave birth to Lori while Sam was overseas. He tried to come home to meet his new daughter, but fate stepped in to take Sam's life before that could happen. Everyone was devastated. Michael was just out of high school and had taken a cushy job with his family's business. Cynthia was still in school, but dropped out to prepare to have her baby.

Cynthia was a beautiful young woman. Both Michael and Sam had a crush on her during their time in school. Sam won her. Now it was Michael who was left with the responsibility of caring for Cynthia. It was huge and it worried Michael, AND Cynthia. Both were concerned how this was going to play out. But they became closer as time went by. Michael grew to love Cynthia and vice versa. After the birth of Lori, they were married and moved into a fine house.

Their next door neighbor was also a young couple with a small baby girl, coincidently born just one day apart from Lori. Her name was Michelle and the two girls often played together as toddlers. Soon the girls came inseparable. Best friends.

Michelle's parents didn't stay together long. Her mom, Pamela, who didn't take well to being abandoned with a small child, drank to hide her sorrow. She had boyfriends. Some even moved in with Pamela and Michelle. But, that never seemed to go well. Pamela was a mean drunk and her boyfriends were always storming out of the house in the middle of the night, never to return.

As it was, Michelle spent most of her time at the Connors' house. Michael felt bad for her having to live with a sad and pathetic alcoholic. He took care of her like he did his own stepdaughter. Michelle wasn't getting the love and attention she needed from her mom and was happy to be with people who showed her love and affection.

Sometimes Michael could hear Pamela yelling, and soon after Michelle would be running through his door looking for a safe place to hide. Any confrontation Michael had with Pamela ended up with Michael turning and walking back home with his head shaking and Pamela cursing him through a door or window. Pointless and disturbing.

If Pamela would only clear her head and stop drinking she would be alright. She was a pretty damn good looking woman. Tall with a slender body and large breasts. Unfortunately, alcohol was beginning to destroy her looks. At times, heavy makeup would help, but her lousy personality would show through, ruining any possibility of redeeming herself.

Red Flag. Lost Cause.

So, Michael had no misgivings about taking care of Michelle. She and Lori were so close; just like sisters. She became part of their family.

A couple of weeks before the party, Michael was out in the garage and noticed Michelle trying to start their lawn mower. The grass was getting high. He had greasy hands from changing the oil in his car, and he had planned to go over to help her, but she gave up trying to start the mower and quickly rolled it back into their garage.

Michael felt bad for Michelle. He also didn't like that the yard next to his was in bad shape. The whole neighborhood looked bad because of one lazy and incompetent parent. So, the next time Michael's landscapers were there to work on his yard, he had them work on Pamela's yard too. They spruced it up just fine, and did so every time they came to work on Michael's yard.

It took a while for Pamela to notice. No surprise, but she did, and one afternoon, while Michael was tinkering out in the garage, she came strolling in wearing a short miniskirt with a loose halter top and no bra. At first Michael didn't recognize her as he was looking at her attractive body. Then he finally looked her in the face and all the excitement was blown away.

She asked Michael if he had hired the landscapers to do her yard. He hesitated to say, but finally answered in the affirmative. She told him she didn't have the money to pay him back. He stopped her and told her not to worry about it. She sauntered up to him and said, "I could find another way to pay you, Michael."

"No, that's ok, Pamela," Michael said as she moved in closer. Her tits coming within an inch of his chest. They were bobbling around inside that halter top and it gave Michael a tingle in the old crotch garage. He cursed himself for reacting this way, but what's a red-blooded male to do?

"Come on Michael, let me offer you a little compensation for your generosity." She reached down and grabbed his growing boner. Michael flinched and tried to pull away but he was already backed up to the table where he was working. When Pamela dropped to a squatting position in front of him, she took Michael's zipper down with her.

'Damn, this fucking woman,' he thought to himself. He also thought that she did seem a little less intoxicated than she normally would have been. It somehow made her look a little more attractive.

His inflating hard-on was pulled out into the afternoon air and she was quick to wrap her lipstick-painted lips around the head of the fleshy beast. Both of her hands wrapped around Michael's substantial piece of meat, stroking and squeezing.

Ok, no more protestations from Michael. He decided to let it happen and get it over with. Plus, he hadn't had a blowjob in quite some time and was not going to argue about it.

Pamela's manipulations turned Michael's growing penis into a raging hard-on. At one point, Pamela pulled her lips off Michael's cock and exclaimed, "Whew, Michael, who knew? You've got quite the monster cock here, my friend."

Now at full mast, Pamela was actually having some difficulty managing the largest cock she had ever sucked. And she had sucked quite a few. The girth of his hard cock made Pamela wince when she tried take it all in. She couldn't, and it frustrated her. She was proud of her cocksucking skills and this dilemma had her trying to think of a way to overcome the situation. Finally, out of desperation, she pulled off her flimsy halter top, spat a large, ugly glob of spit between her impressive tits and mounted Michaels cock for a ride.

Pamela looked up at Michael as she mashed both of her large breasts around his cock. "Goddam, Michael, I've never had to resort to such measures because some guy's cock is too big for my mouth."

'What a dirtbag,' Michael thought to himself.

The slippery feeling of her wet cleavage was working for Michael. If only he could replace her face with the face of another woman. Still, she worked at making him cum, and soon, so she could jump in her car and head to work. She was already late..

It wasn't long before Michael was volleying large gobs of potent sperm across her tits, over her shoulder and under her chin. She spoiled everything by placing her hand over the end of his cock to stop the onslaught of cum blasting in her direction. Buzz kill.

When the shooting was over, she stood up, reached over to the table to get a few paper towels to wipe up the huge mess on her tits. She put her stripper top back on and walked out saying, "Thanks, doll!"

Michael grabbed some paper towels and cleaned up the mess before closing up the garage and heading in to take a much needed shower. Lori and Michelle would be home soon and he didn't want them to see the condition he was in, or to smell the strong, stripper style perfume that had gotten on him from his close contact with Pamela.

When he had finished his shower and was drying off, he could hear Lori and Michelle talking in the next room. He got dressed and went out to greet them. When they saw him approach, they both asked in unison, "Was my mom (Pamela) over here just a few minutes ago?"

"What? Huh? Oh, that. Yeah she just dropped by to thank me for having your yard cleaned up." What he didn't tell them, but thought privately, was that she came over specifically to suck his cock but instead jerked his cum all over her tits.

"Oh, Ok. We thought maybe there was a problem." Both girls were looking at Michael.

"No, no problem, my dears."

"Just a few more days until the big day!" Michael changed the subject with a cheery thought.

Lori spoke first, "You mean the party or our actual birthdays?"

"Well, both actually. I thought that we could have a private party here, just the three of us, tomorrow night, to celebrate both of your birthdays."

Michelle chimed in with, "But my birthday is the day after Lori's."

"I know, I know. Today's Monday, Lori's birthday is tomorrow and yours is Wednesday... soooo, let's celebrate Tuesday night, between both days. Sound good?"

"I guess." Lori said somewhat sullenly.

"What's the matter, Lori?"

"Nothing. We'll talk about it later." Lori turned towards Michelle and they shared a knowing look. Michael tossed it off as some kind of teenage syndrome and didn't think any more about what it.

Michael made dinner Tuesday night but had gone out earlier in the day to get a store-bought cake. The professional cake was coming this weekend with the caterers, so he didn't bother going out of his way to bake a cake for their private party tonight.

They had a pleasant time. The food was good and the cake was surprisingly good too. Still, Lori seemed down about something. But, Michael had a wildcard up his sleeve and was about to reveal it.

"Ok, my lovelies, I have a gift for you both." With that, Michael pulled two envelopes from behind his back and handed them to the girls.

Michelle squealed with delight as they both tore open the envelopes. Inside was a Credit Card each worth $500.

"Holy sh... Dad... Wow!" Lori finally said in genuine surprise at the generous gift.

Michelle too, said about the same thing as they both grabbed each other and started jumping up and down. They were happy and that made Michael feel good.

"Now, spend it wisely, young ladies. Buy something fun, but buy something you can use."

"Yes, Daddy, yes, we will. I promise."

While Michael cleaned up their dinner mess, both girls huddled up and talked about where they would go and what they wanted to buy.

After Michelle went home, Lori and Michael changed into their lounge attire to watch a little TV. Michael in his usual boxer shorts and Lori in her cut-off T-shirt and a pair of bikini bottoms or panties. Tonight it was panties.

Michael noticed that Lori's cut-off T-shirts were starting to get shorter and shorter, leaving little to the imagination with the bottoms of her breasts peaking out from below the edge of her shirt. They were especially revealing if it was one of his old shirts that she had cut off. His loose shirts were too big to fit properly when cut off, and there were times when Michael could see more than what was proper. He dismissed it as her growing taller, making her shirts seem shorter.

When Lori came out into the living room, Michael was laid back into the sectional loveseat lounger that was large enough for two people. When Cynthia was still alive, the three of them would cuddle together on the lounger to eat popcorn and watch a movie. It was cozy, but it worked.

Lori climbed up into the lounger and laid next to her stepdad, her head resting on his bare chest. Michael remembered to ask why she was so down.

"Why the gloomy face today, darlin?"

"I wasn't gonna mention it, but... I can't stop thinking about mom. This will be my first birthday without her."

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry." Michael put his arm around her and they hugged close.

Then she asked, "Daddy, can I snuggle on you like I used to do?" When Lori was a much smaller child, she would climb up on his chest when she was feeling sad. She stopped doing it when she was getting too large to make sense. Also, Cynthia noticed the awkward way in which she would come into contact with Michael's groin. The lump in his shorts was a tell-tale sign that this type of behavior had run its course and was time to stop.

Before Michael was able to protest, Lori threw her leg over his flat belly and maneuvered her body onto his chest. She had some difficulty managing her legs. She didn't know what do with them. Meanwhile, the struggle caused Michael's shorts to pull down, exposing the head of his growing penis above the hem of his shorts. He stayed still, trying to overcome the feeling of having his penis rubbed by Lori's mid-section.

She was still struggling when Michael finally grabbed the back of her thighs and helped her move her knees onto the seat of the lounger. This move caused Lori to shift up on Michael's body, pushing her teenage tits into his chest. She got her balance and moved back down a little, again causing Michael's shorts to head south and expose the top half of his now hard cock.

He was in big trouble and he knew it. His sensitive trigger was in danger of popping off a few rounds with Lori's loose T-shirt allowing her bare tits to rub on his chest and her soft, bare tummy trapping Michael's loaded gun. When she realized something was going on, she lifted up a bit. This had the affect of lightly rubbing her soft tummy on his hardness. For some reason, Lori was still getting her balance on her dad's chest. She was slowly moving up and back. The underside of Michael's hard cock was being tortured by the contact of her soft tummy, not to mention, the tops of her panties were now in play.

The texture of her lacy panties combined with the peach-fuzz softness of her lower tummy was about to cause an unstoppable event from occurring. Up and back she was moving and it was all over for Michael. Not using his better judgment, Michael placed his hands on Lori's plump, round butt. She jumped at the touch of his hands on her sensitive butt which caused even more friction between her and Michael's soon to be erupting cock.

Michael felt the soft skin of Lori's ass under his large hands. She suddenly felt the need to pull her top down to cover her erect nipples from rubbing on her Dad's chest. While she was distracted, Michael couldn't help massaging her butt cheeks. He kneaded her soft flesh and relished the feeling of her belly and lacy panties doing a fine and delicate rub job on his hard cock.

Lori noticed this was happening and said, "Daddy, are you alright?" while she lifted slightly to adjust her top.

Just then, Michael's cock went pop. To his horror, cum was pumping out of his cock and landing on his upper chest. Lori saw it and screamed. She bolted upright to a sitting position on his thighs causing Michael's hard pole to bounce up and shoot a large load directly on her face, next to her nose. Another round hit her underneath her left breast.

Wanting to stop the torrent of cum blasting in her direction, she grabbed Michaels hard, pumping penis and pointed it away from her. Michael's eyes rolled back into his head. Lori saw this and thought she had done something wrong. She jumped to her feet and ran to her bedroom.

Michael stroked his cock. Sperm flying above him and landing on his chest and stomach. He groaned with the feeling of his orgasm and the thought that he had violated Lori's trust and privacy. He was not happy with himself. When he was done, he ran back to his bedroom to clean up.

Next, he tapped on Lori's bedroom door and heard a softly spoken, "yes?" When he entered, he found Lori sitting on the edge of her bed with her head in her hands. When she looked up to see her dad enter the room, she burst out crying and said, "Daddy, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you."

"Honey, no, it's not your fault. Sometimes these things happen. It was a natural reaction and I should have stopped it, but I didn't and I'm sorry it upset you."

"A natural reaction? What do you mean, Daddy?"

"Well, sweetheart, your Daddy was affected by the contact of your soft skin on mine. It was no one's fault. Believe me, honey. It's been a long time since I've had any physical contact with another woman, and when you were lying on top of me, well, it made me feel good and I had a natural reaction. That's it, see?"

"Ok, Daddy. Do we have to stop doing that?"

"Well, we can cuddle and be close to each other, we just need to be more careful how we cuddle. Understand?"

"Yes, but I enjoyed it too. I wasn't sure what was happening at first, but after I figured out what was happening, I didn't want it to stop. I just got scared and ran, but I shouldn't have."

"That's ok, darlin. You had a natural reaction too. Being frightened about things that are new and strange, at first, can be confusing. But, don't let it stop you from doing whatever it is that makes you feel good. OK?"

"Yes, Daddy." She hugged Michael while sitting on her bed. He hugged her back and could feel the warmth of her body as they embraced.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, darlin, what is it?"

"What if I want to lay on top of you again? It makes me feel good and warm."

"I guess that'd be fine, honey. Whatever makes you happy, sweetheart."

With that, Lori put her hands on Michaels chest and pushed him down to lay back on the bed. She looked into her stepdad's eyes as she climbed aboard. She had changed into one of his old T-shirts. It covered her torso and left her legs bare. Michael had changed into a fresh pair of boxer shorts.

As Lori laid her body down upon Michael's, she felt her nipples become hard against her dad's hairy chest. Even though the T-shirt separated their bare skin. It made her feel good.

Michael felt as though a barrier had been broken down. His little girl had confronted her fears and was ready to move on with whatever life had in store for her when it came to her stepdad. The movements she was now making while laying on top of him, told him that this was ok. They could do this without being afraid or concerned about what the other thought, because in reality, they basically thought the same thing.

Michael again could feel his penis begin to swell under the subtle movements of his stepdaughter. She could feel it too and enjoyed the sensation it was giving her. Knowing that she had this affect on him, gave her pleasure and confidence.

Lori's T-shirt was riding up between them. Michael detected a warm feeling pressing on his hard cock. She wasn't wearing panties. She had taken them off. Michael's cock grew in length at the feeling of her warm, naked vagina rubbing gently on his cock. He knew it and she knew it too.

"Daddy, is this ok?"

"Ohhh, yes my darlin. It's more than ok" He said with a little too much passionate enthusiasm.

She was deliberately rubbing her steamy pussy on his hard cock. She brought her lips up to his ear and whispered, "That's g-good, Daddy, This is so much fun."

Michael felt up under her T-shirt and stroked the soft skin of her back. The T-shirt was pushed up even further and her nipples were now free and being teased by her Dad's hairy chest. She breathed heavily into his ear and it sent a chill through his bones and a spark to his erection.

membrain
membrain
226 Followers
12