Michael Connors: Ch. 02

Story Info
Lori and Michelle tease and torment.
5.5k words
4.47
4.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
185 Followers

Chapter Two: Lori's and Michelle's 18th Birthday Party

Today was the day. Lori and Michelle would be celebrating their 18th birthdays with friends at the home of Michael Connors and his stepdaughter, Lori Connors. All the preparations were made. The two girls worked hard cleaning and decorating the house. At this moment they were at the salon getting make-overs. Not that they really needed it, but it was going to make them feel extra special for this extra special occasion.

Michael was holding down the fort, waiting for the caterers to arrive. He really had nothing else to do, so he went to his home office and did a little work to pass the time.

Soon, Lori walked in the door carrying packages full of whatever she bought while on her and Michelle's shopping spree. She looked happy and that was a relief to Michael.

Lori hollered, "Hi, Daddy!" as she hauled her load back to her room to assess and organize her new treasures while Michael was still in his office catching up on emails, etc.

Michael finished up and walked down the hall to see that Lori's door was open. He stopped and leaned against the door jam, watching her unpack and organize some new clothes and shoes.

"Oh, Daddy, this is so exciting! I got some really nice stuff. Thanks again for this and for taking care of Michelle too."

"Well, of course darlin, you're welcome, and you know Michelle's like a daughter to me."

"I know, and she really appreciates it. When we were alone and talking about what we planned to do, she was nearly in tears looking at the Credit Card and what it meant for her. Her stupid mom, just gave her a birthday card... and that was it."

"Yeah, well, that's what we've come to expect from Pamela. Not a real good roll model for Mich..."

"Right," Lori broke in, "she gets her influence from you and..." she looked up at Michael when she paused and said, "mom." Realizing her comment was present and not past, she lowered her head and continued to fiddle with her stuff.

"That's super sweet, honey. Your mom loved Michelle just as much as I do and we can both be glad that she was able to impart some of her values and wisdom. Michelle was smart too in that she learned to accept us as her family as things went downhill in her home. If you can call that a home. Poor thing. All that she's had to endure. I'm so glad she's always had a good friend in you. You're the best, Lori."

She glanced back up at Michael for a second with a sweet smile but didn't say anything.

"I'll be out here waiting for the caterers. I may need your help when they arrive."

"Ok, Daddy." She again looked at Michael with her sweet smile as if to say, 'Thanks again, Daddy.'

Just as Michael strolled out into the living room, he saw the catering truck pull up in the drive.

He hollered back to Lori, "They're here, honey!"

"Uhhh, ok, just a minute" Lori had just removed her clothes and was trying on a pair of super tight booty shorts. She spun around in the mirror and saw that a lot of cheek was hanging out the bottom of her new shorts, but she was pleased how good the shorts looked on her tight ass. She put on one of the tight, thin T's that she just got. She did another spin around in front of the mirror while putting her hair up in a ponytail and hoped that this little outfit would get a rise of out her stepdad.

Her newly awakened sexuality was making her tingle with a strange anticipation. She was horny before, but the boost in confidence and the shopping spree with Michelle to buy all these sexy clothes did a lot to free her mind of any hangups she had about nudity and showing off her body, not to mention the episode with her Dad the other night. It had lifted her to a new height of realization of just who she was and what she was capable of doing with her smoking hot body.

She slipped into one of the new pairs of high-heeled pumps and headed out to help her stepdad. As she walked through the house, she could feel the tight shorts around her ass and pussy. 'God, it felt good.' she thought to herself. She looked down and saw how the high-heeled pumps made her already long legs look even longer. She looked like a naughty girl in a skin mag.

She sauntered confidently out the front door and approached her Dad and the caterers.

When she stepped up behind her Dad, he was talking with a man holding a clipboard. He was a little older than Dad, but not bad looking. Then she noticed the other caterer unloading equipment out of the back of their catering van. 'Now, HE's cute!' She thought.

Lori was standing just off to the side of her stepdad and he didn't see her right away. She did, however, catch the eye of the young helper. He was moving some crates down the loading ramp stacked up on his two-wheeled dolly. When he saw Lori standing there, his eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. This made Lori smile.

She pushed her shoulders up, extended her arms straight down in front of her and clasped her hands together. This pose pushed her perfect tits together. She cocked her head down and looked at the young guy with a teasing smile. She looked down at her breasts and she could see that her nipples were trying to break through the tight T she was wearing. The super thin T was cut high, just up under her protruding breasts and the hem of her low-cut shorts was cut just above where her patch of pubic hair would normally be.

The young guy couldn't take his eyes off the sexy girl standing there. He really couldn't see anything else but her. Just then, the right wheel of his dolly started to veer off the ramp. He caught it just before all the crates were going to crash to the ground, but not before his boss noticed it and jumped over to steady the load. Lori and her dad could hear his quiet cursing when he admonished the young man for not paying attention.

Michael turned and looked at his stepdaughter standing there with her nipples busting through a tight cropped T-shirt, those almost-not-there booty shorts and a pair of high-heeled pumps that made her legs look a mile long. Michael thought, 'What the hell is she doing out here in that getup.' He did a little eye roll and looked at his daughter with one eyebrow lifted, as if to tell her, 'Good lord Lori, you shouldn't be doing that.'

When Lori saw the look from her Dad, she bit her lip and shrugged her shoulders. Michael nodded back towards the house, signaling for her to beat it.

He was aware of the change in his stepdaughter. Ever since she turned 18, she has become more... grown up. Not mature, really, but more "adult." He started to see her almost as a different person. Just in the last couple of days, she seems freer and more confident. This change did something to Michael. He loved his stepdaughter, but he was horny as hell for this new version.

Lori scooted back into the house and headed for the kitchen to get something to drink. She was just opening the refrigerator door when she heard the wheels of the young man's dolly rolling through the garage and through the open door to the kitchen. Lori took the opportunity to play a little teasing game with this guy.

She was standing with the refrigerator door open when he rolled into the kitchen. He saw her standing there, bent over as if she was looking for something on the bottom of the fridge. His breath caught in his throat as he saw this incredibly sexy young girl with her ass pointing right at him. He could see that there was only a narrow strip of material covering her asshole. Her labia, on the other hand was protruding on either side of the narrow strip of her shorts.

"Holy shit," he breathed quietly as he planted the dolly on the floor and began removing the crates.

Lori heard him and said, "What did you say?" Still turned away from him with her ass in the air.

"What, oh... sorry. Nothing." He said as he adjusted the growing tent pole in his pants.

He continued to unload the crates off the dolly while taking every opportunity to stare at the beautiful, round butt that was slightly swaying back and forth. He followed her long legs down to the two pumps that she had crossed and held together, accentuating the line of her legs.

The guy had to make another adjustment to his raging hard-on. At that moment, Lori stood up and turned around. She noticed he had his hand on what appeared to be a sizable boner making a rude spectacle at the front of his pants. He tried to cover it, but it was no use.

"Working HARD today?" Lori teased, accentuating the word, "hard," while looking directly at the cock tenting his pants.

"Ohhh, umm, yeah, hard. Right." He said with heavy breaths starting to turn into hyperventilation.

Lori slowly walked over to the sink and put both her hands on the countertop. She pushed up with locked-straight arms and stuck her butt out. She looked over at the young dude who was standing at her left side, only a foot away. He looked down at her sexy body, not caring if she saw him staring. Lori again slowly swayed her tight butt back and forth to show that she didn't care either. If he wanted to look, let him look. He was cute and she was having fun.

"Are you gettin HOT from all this work?"

"Oh, God." He said with heavy breath.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Holy shit, you are so fucking sexy." That's what she wanted to hear.

She looked down as he had one hand on the hard cock in his pants. He was lightly tugging on it and staring at her. She loved this and wanted to continue her tease, so she reached into the sink and grabbed a spoon laying there. Using her right hand she brought the spoon over the countertop and dropped it on the floor beside her. The clank of the spoon jolted the young dude out of his hypnotic state and he moved his hand away from his hard boner.

"Ut-oh, look what I did."

She uncrossed her heels, turned to her right and slowly bent down to retrieve the spoon.

"I guess I should pick that up, huh?"

The guy watched as Lori bent down to get the spoon. As Lori bent over at the waste, her plump, round butt was slowly getting dangerously close to the front of his pants. The more she bent over, the closer it got. As he kept watching her slow descent towards the floor, her ass finally made contact with his strong tent pole. The moist and steamy part of Lori's ass, covered with only the narrow strip of material was now lightly rubbing on his boner. Lori slowly wagged her butt back and forth. He reacted by grabbing her by the hips and started to lightly move his hard pole around her barely covered pussy and asshole. He didn't want to seem too aggressive, so he didn't push. Plus he liked the light touch of her ass on his cock. Lori could feel his hardness. She pushed back a little and heard the cute dude say, "Oh fuck, you sexy little tease. Ughnnn."

"What IS that back there? Are you touching my butt?" She said, knowing full well, that he knew she was teasing him. It spurred him on to hear her teasing words.

"Ughnn... oh yeah, little girl, yer gonna make me cum."

Lori felt him grind just a little harder and heard him continue to grunt with obvious pleasure. She assumed he must be cumming in his pants. His hands on her hips and the hard tent pole pushing into her horny, round butt felt really good.

Just then she heard her stepdad and the older guy walking through the garage. Lori bolted upright just in time as they walked into the kitchen from the garage. They were talking about what they had to do to prepare the already cooked food and what instructions they would leave with Dad. They stopped talking when they saw Lori standing close to the young dude. He turned around to face the the other way, but not before Lori got a glimpse of his predicament. He had a huge wet spot at the front of his pants. Michael looked at the young helper and then back at Lori and said, "Lori would you excuse us, please?"

"Sure, Daddy. I'll be in my bedroom." Lori turned and walked out of the kitchen with everyone watching as her heels made a sexy clicking sound on the kitchen floor.

"Sorry, gentlemen. Now, let's see. I have the instructions. You guys just need to do your thing. So, I'll get out of your way."

"Thank you, Mr Connors." The older man said as he and the young dude began to setup tables.

Before Michael left the kitchen, the boss said, "Oh, Mr Connors, I'll send Jason by here tomorrow to pick up our equipment."

"That's fine. Thank you."

Michael walked back to check on Lori. She had slipped off her heels and was going to start getting ready for the party. Michael reached the doorway to her room just as she was pulling down her booty shorts. Her ass was aimed toward him and he could see her clearly. Lori heard him clear his throat and immediately spun around covering herself as best she could.

"Lori, you really should close your door if you're going to get undressed. And were you teasing that poor young man?"

Lori didn't answer. She just bit her lip and blushed.

"And what was that you were wearing out there? Did you buy that outfit today?"

"It's not really an 'outfit,' Daddy. It's just something I threw on to come outside. And, yes, I just bought those things today. You like it?" She said, knowing full well, that she had intended to wear that to get a rise out of her stepdad. What she hadn't counted on, was the cute caterer who came in his pants because of her slow and unmerciful teasing. It was the very first time she had done anything like that and it really turned her on.

"I'd have to say that, yes, I like your outfit very much. I'm just not sure if it's something you should be wearing outside the house."

"Ok, maybe I can wear it when we watch a movie... or something." She said as she already started to concoct her next move to tease her stepdad like she teased the cute caterer. 'That'll be fun.' she said to herself.

"We'll see."

"Daddy!" She said as an admonishment. Why, Michael couldn't figure out. He hadn't done anything wrong. She stood there with her hands over her crotch and her head cocked sideways with a look that said, "Uhhh, excuse me!"

"I'm going to get ready for the party now."

"Ok, darlin, but be careful not to give those two guys a heart attack. Ok?"

"Yes, Daddy."

While Lori was getting ready, she thought back to the day's events and her conversation with Michelle in the dressing room of the department store where they shopped. They always shared a dressing room when they were trying on new clothes.

Michelle couldn't wait to tell her best friend what her mom, Pamela told her.....

"Lori, my mom told me something the other day about your Dad."

"What'd she say."

"Well, she was drunk again..."

"No surprise."

"Yeah, I know... anyway, she was on one of her rants about me moving out, now that I've turned 18, and she said......

'Why don't you just move in with Lori and her stepdad. I'm sure he wouldn't mind having a young, pretty thing like you around all the time.

Mom, cut it out, please!

I'm sure you wouldn't mind being in the same house with a man that has the biggest cock I've ever seen.

What? Mom, please don't say that.

Well, it's true little girl. I know, I've seen it myself.

Don't lie, Mom.

Girl, you have no idea. How do you think we can afford to pay for those landscapers who work on our yard every week?

Mom! Are you serious? What did you do this time?

Oh, I paid Michael a visit one day to thank him and he whipped out his cock right in front of me and demanded that I suck it.

He DID NOT! Mr Connors would never do such a thing. You're a liar.'

Pamela hauled off and slapped Michelle for calling her a liar.

Michelle put her hand to her face, looked at her drunken mom in horror and ran to her bedroom......

"Oh my God, Michelle! I'm so sorry. That's terrible. I hate your mom."

"That makes two of us."

"Well, I have a little story to tell you that might corroborate her claim."

"Really? What is it?"

Lori proceeded to tell Michelle about the night after their private, little birthday celebration with the three of them. When she told Michelle about her Dad's hard-on squirting all that sperm everywhere and the size of his cock, Michelle's eyes popped wide open and her jaw hit the floor. The part about Lori and her Dad on her bed made Michelle especially horny and she started to squirm in her seat. She became flush and warm from hearing Lori tell of her wet pussy rubbing on her Dad's naked penis and what he said afterwards about, "...not rushing it."

"Oh God, Lori, that is SO HOT! You have the coolest dad in the world."

"I know."

"Your Dad is so handsome and hunky. I have a huge crush on him. I hope you don't mind."

"I know you do. You talk about him all the time, and I can see they way you two look at each other lately."

"So, what about me? I wanna have some fun too."

"I thought of that... Maybe we can tease him with these new bikinis?"

"We can put on a little fashion show for him." Michelle said enthusiastically.

"More than that, I hope."

"What do you mean, Lori?"

"I've been thinking lately about what I want to give you for your birthday. And I've decided to help you seduce Dad and see where it goes."

"Seriously?"

"Well, it looks like it might happen eventually, so, let's put it into high gear."

"That sounds like fun." Both girls squealed with horny excitement as they hugged each other in the dressing room.

"But wait, what about you." Michelle pulled back to ask Lori.

"Yeah, I want to real bad, especially after the other night. I'm so horny for him. I keep leaving my bedroom door open to tease him, but I'm just not ready to go all the way yet. I wanna see how things go with you and him first."

They hugged again.

Michelle finally broke away and said, "OK, let's go get our hair done. I can't wait to loose some of this length."

...... Lori was still getting dressed when Michael walked by her room. He rolled his eyes at the open door while she was getting ready.

"Daddy, will you zip me up, please?"

"Sure thing, sweetheart." Michael stepped forward as Lori turned around to allow her stepdad access to the zipper of her new dress. It was a black mini-dress with a very low back and the zipper was only a few inches long. When he reached for the zipper, he saw the two halves of the open back exposed a good amount of her butt crack.

Michael took a deep breath and thought about how beautiful and sexy she looked. He also noticed that she was not wearing panties. He almost said something about it, but decided not to let her know that he noticed.

"Wow, honey you look so se... so beautiful." Lori noticed the gaff and it sent a shiver up her spine. She twirled around and through her arms around his neck. She hadn't put on her pumps, but she was able to stand on her toes to put a sweet kiss right on his lips. It lingered just for a second while he put his hands on her hips. She felt so damn good in his hands.

Lori lowered back down on the flat of her feet and let her arms drop, putting her hands on her Dad's hands and said, "Just wait until you see Michelle, Daddy. You're gonna flip."

"Can't wait, honey." They separated and he walked out of her bedroom to turn some lights on as the house was beginning to get dark.

As Michael was roaming around the house turning on lights, he heard the front door open and close. He stepped out toward the entryway and saw an incredibly beautiful woman standing just inside the door. Beautiful probably isn't the right word to describe the way she looked. Breathtaking is more accurate. Electrifying to be sure.

He started at her high-heeled pumps, similar to the ones Lori just purchased, and followed the long legs up to a tight, micro miniskirt. The top she was wearing looked a little like the stripper top Pamela wore a few weeks ago when she popped his load all over her fat tits.

He couldn't take his eyes off this part of her outfit. The tits that were underneath that ultra thin material had free, unconstrained movement. With every breath she took, the material surrounding those tits seemed to paint a vivid picture of what was jiggling inside. The roundness of each breast was painfully obvious. The large and hard nipples were trying to cut through the thin material. Anyone who wanted to look at her breasts would be rewarded with a clear image of just how perfect those tits actually were. Unfuckingbelievable!

membrain
membrain
185 Followers
12