All Comments on 'Michael - His life'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Doh... Message for RedRaven (see comments below), it's not real, it's a story and a pretty feeble one at that. Sadly, just what I've come to expect from this author...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't get Michael's indignation at anything. Why, again, does Rebecca know he'll be faithful? Maybe that's your next story, where he's the one who gets served after philandering about some more. You're welcome. :)

gatorhermitgatorhermit6 months ago
What! No Camper and Big Pickup Truck??

Ditto HDK’s comment. Could have been condensed considerably. No appealing characters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very disappointing, for Christ’s sake the MC is OGA, he had the power to destroy everyone!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Seemed bloated. Lot of extraneous stuff. Characters came off as wooden. They are both cheaters, but her crime is passing off two babies as his when they are from her lovers. Hearing about her insatiable need got boring. What was his excuse for his cuckolding another man? How does Rebecca know he will be faithful to her. Him being a member of a 3-letter government agency never really materialized into something with hus wife's betrayal besides him getting info. Why she thought that her husband having such a job would somehow remain blissfully unaware is just moronic. The ending confrontation was like four (small) aragraphs. For a high powered attorney she didn't prep well for that meeting, though she was drawing dead in the water after waiting so long. Speaking if which why did she think that was the way to go? She is suddenly a coward? Fear didn't restrict any of ther other extracurricular activities. Meh. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wy wait to confront Amanda till after the birth of her second child? Presumably this was triggered by receipt of the letter disproving his parentage of the children, courtesy of Rebecca, most likely. The Agency would have done the DNA test after the first child was born so why the delay?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amanda: "The truth is that I do love him. The truth is that both the children are not his. The truth is that I've been unfaithful to the man that I thought I loved. I did it because I thought that I could do it with impunity and he would never know. Even if he did find out, he would accept me for who and what I am, love me regardless what I do and accept both the children as his. I misjudged him. Stupid."

===> more like completely self centered and delusional. Of course Michael was f$cking around too. The difference is she did time a bit more frequently (speculation) and got pregnant twice by another man (no getting past that). She isn't some stupid white trash trailer park tramo.andnyetbshe kind of acts like one despite being a high flying affluent person. Whatever. And Michael? Well as part of a three letter government agency he could have wrecked everyone but does nothing. And ends up with Rebecca (after cuckolding her spouse) and $20+ million due to a brother with Midas' golden touch with stocks (really?). Both Michael and Amanda are dysfunctional or unlikable characters for different reasons. Sigh. Also a really bloated story with a lot of content that leads nowhere.

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was another great story and I gave it five stars. The character of Amanda thought that she had a right to have a man on the side fucking her while she was married to Michael. She really underestimated him and he finally divorced her. The straw that broke the camel’s back was that she had two babies by two other men and tried to pass them off as Michael’s children. When this failed, she tried to tell Michael that it did not matter who the sperm donors were, that he was their father. This did not work either. Michael made sure in the divorce that he was not listed as being the father to either one of those children. This was a great story and I loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written but, rather silly. So, he worked for a three letter agency, did extremely sensitive work and they didn't do a deep dive on his wife and related family? Really!!!

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
Another

Another far too long story,caused by two people telling the same story.Garbled in parts,like he changes his duties to be with his wife and child,yet next thing he is back doing his normal work with no explanation.He has twenty two million so why does he need his brother to make money for the refurbishing.If the money runs out he will go back to work,yet in the next paragraph he is working on two projects a year for his former employer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry. too long and tedious for me. I went from the second page to the last and really didn’t feel like I missed much in between.

Robbie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Again another story where an absent husband blames the wife for his neglect, cheats on her because she's cheated on him and it all falls apart. Loved the twisting of the knife at the end just to show that the wife was a 'horrible' and irredemable person, while the MC was a real knight in shining armour. Lol.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
I made some changes and edits to John: How to save a life, and submitted it for posting.'s (It's not up yet) I cleaned up some of the mistakes and tried to make it a tad more readable. Pending Purgatory has ended and it's posted - hope you enjoy). I've been doing a review of...