Michaela and the Big, Bad Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Michaela said, watching him from over her shoulder.

"That doesn't make me happy as your teacher. I'm here for you to learn. I think I've been pretty good about preparing my lessons. I can't help but think the fault is yours."

"Yes, it is," Michaela said, eager to confess. Unconsciously her ass jutted out further as her back arched with the tension.

"I think I've been pretty good at giving positive feedback, positive encouragement," he continued.

"Yes, you have."

"Yes, I have... What?"

Michaela paused for a moment, unsure of the question. Then answer struck her as though she had known it for awhile.

"Yes, Sir."

Professor Wolf smiled a wicked smile.

"I think now I need to show you the price of failing when so many work so hard for you, Michaela," Professor Wolf said. He loosened his tie as he moved close behind her. "Your parents working to pay for this. Your fellow students and professors working to make all this meaningful for you. And you can't even be bothered to pay attention. You don't want to enter the adult world as a brat."

"No... Sir," Michaela said. Her voice trembled. So did her legs, arms, stomach... every inch of her was one quiver of anticipation.

"Holly was a brat, but I set her straight," he said. "Are you saying you need her same private instruction?"

"Yes," Michaela said. Her voice was so fast, so desperate to succumb it was like her desire was its own force in the room.

"Look forward," he ordered. Michaela forced her eyes off him, looking at a print of Helmut Newton's Office Love on the wall behind his desk. Her eyes widened at the lurid nature of the photograph, as if seeing it for what it was for the first time.

One of the most famous works of art of the 1970s, a ravishing woman lay back on a desk high in an office tower, her dress pulled down, her breasts spread to the world, while a man in an elegant suit sucks her exposed nipple. As she realized the man who had chosen to display that piece in his office was standing behind her, watching her, a wave of excitement, almost to the point of panic, moved through her.

"Now I'm going to give you some negative feedback, to show you how cruel the world can be to brats," he said. "Then I'm going to give you some new, positive feedback to show you how a woman who works hard, accomplishes important things can find rewards in this life. Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes," Michaela said, looking back at him. She wanted him to see her desire to submit. Her need made the words almost a sob.

"Eyes FORWARD," he said, the order so firm his voice touched her like a firm hand on her skin.

No sooner had she looked forward than Professor Wolf brought his tie to her mouth, forcing the strip of fabric across her lips like a gag. Her mouth opened and she felt it pull at the sides of her mouth. As he pulled tighter, she felt him tie it off at the back of her head. Before panic could bloom in her at the first gag she had ever been subjected to, she felt his hand lift her skirt.

Then, all there was in the world was a flash of white pain stinging her ass with a wicked heat. Her cry died against his tie in her mouth, and Michaela knew exactly why Holly had been so protective of the professor's secrets. If the wrong person saw this, his career would end in the space of a heartbeat. And she wanted more of him.

Tears of lust and joy and pain rose in Michaela's eyes as she looked back to watch the professor work. He eyed her in silence, his firm, soft, warm hands grabbing her panties and sliding them down her legs. Michaela stepped out of them, but was careful to stay rooted to the desk. With her skirt hiked over her hips and her ass naked, she arched back even more.

Professor Wolf looked at her with a craven leer. The desire in his eyes took her breath from her. Without a word, she leaned down farther, prostrating before him.

The air in the warm office, with the rain and lightning rumbling outside, was quiet and still and filled with her raging heartbeat. Her eyes watched as his hand arched up again and fell with a crashing slap. The sound of his flesh hitting her ass was like a branch snapping. The pain, sweet, sour and wild, filled Michaela's throat with an unvoiced scream. Only a muffled moan could be heard from her.

The pain and the want, the desire he was showing, the command and need she could see, wrapped Michaela in a swelter of sensations unlike anything she had felt in her 22 years.

Still without a word, Professor Wolf moved to her side, his right hand on her ass, soothing the red welt he was growing, his left brushing her shoulder with a tenderness that gave the fire in her ass cheek in a new, sizzling spin. One hand slid down the arch of her back, soothing, comforting, while his other rose again for a third vicious strike.

A strangled howl came to her voice. To her own ears, Michaela sounded like an animal keening in heat. Finally, as the tension ratched between them, she could see Professor Wolf beginning to falter in his control. Soon, she would have him, she knew.

His soothing hand moved back up her body as the heat raged on her ass. Eyes on her, daring her to move, watching her resolve, the professor held her look as he moved his hand over her neck, into the gap of her hanging shirt, to slide under the top of her bra.

Just as his fingers found her nipple, stiff with excitement, his hard hand fell again. The mixture of his hand on her breast, warm, holding, stroking, delighting, and the scorching torment on her ass were a revelation. The wild thought came to her mind that if he slapped her ass while he fucked her, she might never want another man again.

As his fingers brushed and pinched her nipple with such a sweet pressure, Michaela began to rise, desperate to give herself to him, to feel his lips.

"No," Professor Wolf said. "You stay where I put you."

His finger left her chest, grasping her shoulder and pushed her back down. Her cheek rested on the desk, her ass rising even higher for him, for herself. The feeling of his hands arranging her was another new delight.

"Uh huh," was all she could manage through the gag.

Then she felt her glorious effect on him. He came closer, the hand on her ass grasping firmly to shift her, his other sliding around under the waistband at the front of her skirt. One hand on her back, his other slid over her skin and cupped her sopping mound. With him closer, she could feel the fabric of his pants against the flesh of her thigh, and feel his hardness. Involuntarily her mouth opened at the forbidden shock of feeling his cock, hard and full, desiring her young body, pressing her for the first time. Every fantasy she had felt shot through her in that moment, feeling as though the lust of her entire life was about to be satisfied.

Here was the man she had idolized and hungered for all her college life with his hands on her, his desire manifest in hard flesh pressing deliciously against her thigh. He was in control, but she could feel she would soon have him as he now had her.

Like a dream his index finger slid down the crease of her lips, curling in her as his ring finger brushed her clit.

She screamed in pleasure with the sudden answer to her greedy need. But Professor Wolf was ready for this too. With the lush feeling of his fingers on her soft core still blushing through her body, Michaela felt slap after slap on her ass, one cheek then the other, back and forth.

The vibration of her body from behind drove her clit against his cupping hand at her front. The tension in her body was so great, so extreme and unknown from anything she had ever experienced, Michaela felt the two sensations merge into an orgasm crashing and shocking in its sudden revelation.

"AAAaaaahhhhh," Michaela cried through teeth gritted around the silk fabric of his tie. Her eyes raged around the room, finally coming to Professor Wolf's grinning face. She wanted him to see what he had done, to see the shock in her at his mastery, to submit her own pleasure to him. With just a few strokes he had made her body react and explode like no one ever had.

From his smile he knew what he had done. Then the rising churn of the orgasm crested so high Michaela could do no more than smash her eyes shut and feel the pleasure and heat of the world cascade through her.

She came back to her senses as a different person. Gone were the last morsels of her innocent, pre-sex self. She had been with boys, had sex, made love, fucked boys from high school and college. She had enjoyed her life, but now she could feel in herself, her body so expertly ravaged, what it was like to be an experienced woman. What it was like to be with a man who knew pleasure, knew skill, knew how to play her and not just stick it in.

As the glow of satisfaction began to fade back to her normal sensations, she knew this was a feeling she would be chasing for the rest of her life. The world coalescing back into form around her, Michaela realized the professor's hands no longer touched her.

Opening her eyes, she could see Professor Wolf standing tall, watching the effect he had on her send her through the final paroxysms of pleasure.

He stood before her as a new man to her, big, bad, a master, a ruler of her body. An entire aspect of his personality, already something she had cherished through her years in his classes, lay revealed and exotic before her. There was a darkness inside Professor Wolf that fascinated her, drawing on her yearning for the taboo. With the echoes of her climax still ringing through her, she realized nothing in her had been sated. Michaela wanted him more than anything she could remember desiring.

"Now," Professor Wolf said after a long pause, "please me."

His words broke across her like an energizing wave. A flush moved through Michaela, an excitement of release and motion to action. She could see him watching her, wondering just how she would pounce. The sensation was thrilling.

She rose with a slow deliberation, bringing herself to her full height. Looking him in the eye, she curled her fingers in the hem of her shirt and peeled it off over her head. His eyes dropped to her pale and curving body as her fingers moved to her hip, loosening her skirt. It whispered down her legs into a pool around her boots. Watching his eyes fall on her with a hungry appreciation was a naughty, private, gratifying approval.

Michaela felt the heat in her radiating, a full, hot sensation which made her warm even as she became naked. Her fingers found the back of her bra, opened it. The sound the professor made at the first sight of her breasts let Michaela know he did not hold all the power in this room.

With an unconscious impulse, Michaela brought a hand to cradle her right breast for a moment, watching Professor Wolf's eyes follow her fingers as she brushed a thumb on her nipple. The sensation of her areola hardening and crinkling under his gaze was so specific Michaela thought she could taste the wicked sweetness on her tongue.

Michaela shifted her feet, opening her stance so the professor could gaze at the wet, naked, wanting heat between her legs. Watching him, Michaela knew despite his bluster and control, her body was having an unnerving affect. He was silent as he marveled at her form. Michaela had never felt so beautiful, in control, and submissive at once.

Finally, she reached up and untied his silk tie from around her head, ungagging herself. She let it drop to her shoulders before throwing it around her neck like a thin scarf.

Then it was too much to hold back. Foreplay was over, her body was teased and humming, the pitch of lust in her so intense she needed to feel him. She had heard about the need for sex before, thought she had felt it, but now knew there were more desires outside of her college experience than she could possibly have contemplated. She had wanted people before. She had satisfied three of her friends from Bellamy's football team at once, and while that was a delicious memory, even that achievement paled to what she felt now.

Now, she needed Professor Wolf. She extended her hand to the professor's shirt and began to flick buttons open.

"No," Professor Wolf said. His hands rose to hold hers still, even as his buttons stayed pinched between her fingers. But she could hear the falter in his command. Now it was her who would take what she wanted.

"But I want to please you," she said, her eyes strong as she looked up to him. "All of you."

She could see the struggle in his eyes, between maintaining control and giving in to her temptations.

"Please... sir?" she said, affecting a young, sweet voice. Her temptation worked.

With a few buttons open, his hands slid away and she continued to open his shirt. The slim strip of skin between the parting fabric widened until she could see his strong chest, the dusting of black hair on his chest, the coffee colored nipples. She wanted to be deliberate and cool, but she could hold back no more.

She pulled his shirt out of his pants and yanked it down his arms. As it fluttered to the ground, she pressed her mouth to his chest, kissing a line down the crease of his muscles. There was a softness in his flesh, from a life of talking and thinking rather than working and labor. But she could see he worked to keep himself fit. There was a firmness in his chest honed in the gym.

Her nose slid across his skin, registering his firmness, the expansion of his chest as he groaned, the firm strength of his hand rising into her hair as she pulled his nipple into her mouth.

"Does this please you, sir?" she asked, even as the tight nub of his nipple traced across her upper lip.

"Yes," he gasped.

The lust in his voice, the ragged, unhitched quality of the sound assured her Professor Wolf was just where she wanted him. Kissing a trail to his belt, Michaela came to rest on her knees in front of him, intent on taking all that she had wanted for so long.

Unhitching his belt buckle, fingers moving to unbutton and unzip his slacks, Michaela felt a spark at every moment her touches brushed the hardness which tented his pants. No sooner had his slacks fallen than she could see the thick trunk of his hardness putting a bulge in his silk boxers.

Michaela felt her heart jump as she pressed her fingers and palm along the stiff form of the professor's cock.

"Is this what you want me to please, Sir?"

"Yes."

Pressing her thumb back and forth across the underside of the head, with nothing but thin fabric separating her touch with his hot skin, Michaela looked up the long trunk of Professor Wolf's body.

"May I kiss this, Sir?"

Professor Wolf answered not with a word, but with a ragged moan. With a wicked smile, satisfied at her power to unnerve him, Michaela grasped the waistband of his boxers and yanked them down.

His cock was different from those she had seen before. Somehow she could see the age. It wasn't quite as hard as those she had felt from her classmates, but somehow it also wasn't as charged with... chaos? Desperate energy? It was controlled.. Could a cock be confident? Michaela laughed inside at the idea.

It was full, thick, firm and somehow... patient. It was impossible to put into a meaningful thought. This was a mature cock and she was excited to see just how it differed from those she had felt before.

Michaela opened her mouth, wrapping her lips around the firm helmet, sucking his skin into her. The sweet, salty taste, the slick wetness of the divot in the tip slid over her tongue as she brought him in. Feeling the girth of it in her hand, the beat of his heart rippling through the vein brushing her cheek, gave her at once a surge of power and a desperate need to submit her body to his.

Sliding away, his cock rubbing along her tongue as she pulled back and plunged her mouth onto him again, brought the taboo twist of everything to her at once. Here she was, in a place of education, on her knees before one of the most famous and respected men on campus, sucking him with a slutty abandon. She could think of a hundred friends who would despise her for what she did now. Here she was, an attractive, punky young woman, still feeling her freedom, on her knees in front of a powerful, respected, accomplished man. Every taboo she had been warned about, had ended careers, had fired her lust for years clashed and swirled around her.

The forbidden undercurrent pushed her on like some exotic drug. Pulling her professor's cock back into her mouth, Michaela had the feeling her life was changing. Slathering her tongue on the bottom of his shaft, feeling the ridges and veins fill her mouth, listening to his breathing, raspy and intense, made her sure her sexual dalliances from here on out would venture farther, harder into the forbidden.

Every transgressing element around her made her want him more.

After a series of deep, wet gyrations, she pulled his wet cock from her mouth, sliding it across her cheek as her eyes danced up at him.

"Does this please you, Sir?"

Professor Wolf looked down with a crooked smile, sweat on his brow, and let his fingers dance over her forehead, dappled with sweat.

"It does, brat," he said. "But not as much as something else. I feel as though you've gotten this lesson. Now I want to give you what you want. To show you how you've grown with the lesson."

"What are you going to give me?"

"Don't be coy," the professor said. "Tell me what you want. You're an adult."

The desire in her was so sharp, she could not bring her mouth to utter it. She stood, curled her fingers around his neck, and pulled Professor Wolf down to her lips.

Their first kiss, coming after everything they had done, filled Michaela with another, harder burst of nerves. Feeling his mouth on hers, brushing her soft lips, his taste inside her as his tongue slid along hers, somehow drove the last of her nerves and senses to distraction.

Long, slow, lustrous moments passed as he held her snug to him. Her hard nipples dragged over chest, tickled by his hair. As the professor's mouth plunged to her neck, wet and full kisses starting ripples in the nerves of her throat, Michaela found her voice.

"I want you," she whispered into his ear. His motions didn't change, his mouth moving down, claiming her skin inch by inch. When she felt her nipple pulled into his wet, sucking kiss, she whimpered.

"I want you," she cried out. "Please, Sir."

Her fingers crossed and closed in his hair, pulling him harder, moving him as he licked and sucked one breast, then the other. It was his turn to flick his eyes up from the landscape of her body with his own wicked expression.

"What do you want?"

"You," Michaela said, a small, breathy sound.

The professor stood and stepped back, the press of his skin leaving her body. Every touch withdrew but for his fingertips brushing her hips.

"Don't do this Michaela," Professor Wolf said, stern and hard.

Michaela had a moment of panic, but there he stood, a wryness just under his hard expression. He was teaching her, she realized.

"What?" she asked. "What did I say?"

With a stage expression of disappointment, Professor Wolf let go of her, stepped back, and twirled his finger in the air.

"Turn around. Assume the position," he said.

"But..."

"Are you disobeying?" her professor asked.

"No, I..."

Michaela's thoughts careened through her brain, searching for the scrap which would allow her to understand. She turned in a daze, her front to his desk again, half realizing she was pressing her forearms to the wood, arching her ass out. For years after, she would wonder at the secret of his easy power over her.

As her mind raced, she felt the professor's hard, warm hand clutch the soft flesh of her ass, sliding in a small circle. He was readying to spank her ass again.

Why, she wondered, when she was so close to getting what she wanted?