Michele Nylons' Stories Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel both vulnerable and excited.

I hear him yanking on the lubricant dispenser mounted on the wall and then I feel the cool, slippery salve being applied to my sphincter. He's lubricating his cock too and he jams two fingers into my anus and works them to open me up. I am blessed and sometime cursed with having a particularly tight sphincter and anus despite the fucking I've done over the years.

He's pretending to be a little vicious as he works his fingers in my cleft but he's careful not to scratch me or really hurt me. I'm guessing it's a power-play thing. He's a top twink who usually fucks older men who like it rough but he appreciates my femininity and treats me accordingly.

He puts a hand on my buttock to hold me still while he guides his rampant cock to my sphincter. I feel it nudging my tight hole and try to relax. I am a little frightened but I'm more sexually fuelled than I am reticent. I tense a little when his glans pops past my tight ring but I've nothing to be worried about. This kid knows what he's doing and he slides that marvellous appendage into me slowly, an inch at a time, until it's all the way inside me.

I'm feeling that fullness and gratification only those who have experienced the same can describe. I grunt as his pelvis pushes into my buttocks as he gets every centimetre of his cock inside me.

"That's lovely," I compliment him and twist my head around as best I can.

He doesn't reply. His eyes are screwed closed and his face is raised upward in concentration. I've seen that look before. It's the 'fuck-face' that guys get when they are trying not cum. I hold still and say nothing. I don't want him coming prematurely.

"Fuck you're tight!" he finally breathes and begins to slowly fuck me.

I twist my head again and watch him staring at my ass as he drives his cock slowly in and out of out of it. He's holding me by my hips which I absolutely adore when I'm being fucked doggy. The only better feeling it when they grip my thighs and stroke my stockings.

It feels absolutely wonderful and my flaccid cock begins to leak precum in appreciation. The head of his penis presses on my prostate as he fucks me; hence the release of pre-ejaculate; his shaft induces freshets of tingling delight from my sphincter. I love it when his pubis slams into my buttocks as he fucks me.

As much as I'd like to push back or wriggle my ass for him I can tell he's trying to hold back his orgasm so I do nothing to encourage him. I just kneel and keep still and let him use me as I enjoy every second of it. There is something profoundly wonderful about just giving yourself to another person passively.

"Ok. Roll over bitch," his cock slips from my anus with a plop.

He helps me roll over on my back. Now I'm really excited because I love being fucked missionary. He rips off my knickers and pulls me forward so my ass is on the edge of the bed. My cubicle is so small I can almost put my heels on the far wall. He opens my legs and fumbles a little and pulls my legs higher so he can access my puckered bud.

This time it slides in all the way in one go and it feels amazing. I gasp but not for long because the lad falls on me and kisses me passionately. Only guys with long cocks can really ass-fuck you and kiss you at the same time because smaller dicks slip out but this guy has no problem.

He begins to fuck me faster as he kisses me, he's gripping my thighs and that is a complete turn on, not to mention his cock jackhammering against prostate. I'm able to push my hand between our bodies and grip my hard cock. My cock seldom becomes fully erect when I'm being fucked unless I take Viagra but it doesn't stop me from coming and cum I do as this young stud gasps into my mouth as his cock quivers inside me.

Despite what I write in my fiction, other than visual clues and sometimes a juddering sensation; you don't actually feel a man ejaculating inside you. In this case I feel his cock quiver as he holds me tighter, thrusts deeper and kisses me harder and breathes raggedly so I know he's coming and I cum right along with him.

My orgasm is amazing! Some guys will drive their cocks all the way inside you and stop fucking when they come, and I like that too. But having this twenty-something batter my rectum with that long sleek phallus is mind-blowing. My prostate lights up and emits a deep throbbing sensation that is delightful. The sensory nerves in my anus and around my tight sphincter ignite my pleasure centres and my cock shudders as I ejaculate against this boy's taunt belly.

He doesn't mind, in fact it spurns him on to fuck me harder and faster. I think only us trannies can fully appreciate how it feels being dressed enfemme: the taste of the makeup and lipstick, the smell of the perfume, the delightful sensuality of stockings rubbing on limbs, the sight of your stocking-sheathed thighs being held open by a young stud as he jackhammers his cock in and out of your tight anus, your high heels jiggling as your whole body is shaking by the pounding you are taking.

He finishes off with a mighty thrust and kisses me hard one last time and then he dismounts like an Olympic champion.

"You're not a bad fuck," he quips as he snatches a handful of paper towel from the dispenser and I lie there like a harlot with my legs in the air, semen leaking from my anus.

He wipes his muscled chest and hard belly and throws the semen sodden napkins in the little bin and snatches more towels and hands them to me. He says little as he dresses and I wipe my ass and dap at the dribbles of spunk that have dripped onto my chemise when I came. With as much dignity as possible, which isn't much I can tell you, I shimmy my ass back onto the bed so I can lower my legs and sit up. I find my knickers and put them on as he finishes dressing.

I ask if he's local and he says no but he won't disclose exactly where he is from and I don't really care. Would I like to add him to my stable? You bet, but spilled milk, fish in the sea and all that, so no great loss. It was just that he was so young and handsome!

He heads back to the lounge and his phone and I retire to the toilet to fix my hair and makeup and freshen up. The lounge is starting to fill and while we were fucking I noticed a few looky-loos through the door, watching us fuck and wanking. I guess it's going to be big day!

Leon

In the toilet I freshen up the foundation and powder around my nose and mouth and apply more lipstick. I brush my hair and generally check my appearance in the mirror. I rinse with mouthwash and pop fresh gum into my mouth. The Laneway might be dark but that's no excuse for girl not to look her best.

As I traipse back to my room I pass the 4-pack cubicle of glory holes and there is a man leaning against the wall who looks familiar.

"Hi Michele, fancy meeting you here?" Leon smiles at me with genuine affection.

I have known Leon for years and he is one of the sweetest men I know. He's a versatile bottom with a penchant for transvestites and me especially. I slip into his comfortable grasp and he hugs and kisses me affectionately. Nothing too ribald yet but he will get there. Leon is a bit of a grazer. That is he likes to kiss and cuddle for a while and then move on to see what else is available in the cruise lounge but he will return for more and eventually he will let me get him off.

"Let's go to your room," he holds my hand and I lead him to my room where I put my makeup case on the bed and my hairbrush on the shelf.

I pop out my chewing gum, put down my mobile phone, spray myself liberally with perfume and turn to face Leon. Standing in my high heels he is shorter than me. He is fifty-something, a pleasant faced man with a vibrant deep voice. Leon is wearing shorts and a polo top and sandals. It might be cool in The Laneway but outside the temperature has risen to 33° (91° F).

We stand near the entrance to my playroom and Leon leans into me and we kiss. At first it is like the previous kiss: a little chaste with our bodies not quite touching. We hold hands and chat about people we both know from The Laneway and about some postings on websites on which we are both active.

Like everywhere in the world there are trolls and a couple of them have been denigrating me on a discussion board hosted on a very popular gay dating website called 'Squirt'. The two culprits are younger, transphobic, gay men who for some reason have an intense dislike for me. If it was up to them I would be banned from The Laneway. They believe it would be a better place if only gay and bi masculine-presenting men were allowed in. There is also some jealousy because I am popular.

Leon assures me that in our wide circle of friends no one is taking the trolls seriously but he advises me that one of the trolls is in the lounge in his usual seat. I peek though the shutters into the lounge and there he is sitting on the sofa with his shorts around his ankles improving an erection while watching gay porn on the wide-screen TV.

"Forget about the trolls Michele, you know I think you are a beautiful person," Leon always makes me feel good about myself and I kiss him softly.

He gently takes me in his arms and returns the kiss. We kiss a little harder and he holds me closer and I can feel he is becoming aroused. He holds me closer and I slip my tongue into his mouth and fumble at the waistband of his shorts. I untie the cord and they drop to his ankles and I feel him smile around the kiss.

Leon guides my hand to his underpants and I can feel he is engorged. His hand goes to my panties and he strokes my cock through the satin fabric and I begin to become tumescent. The Viagra is working again. I spring Leon's cock free from his underpants and squeeze it gently and he reciprocates, squeezing me softly through my panties. He presses me against the wall so he can rub against me, guiding his cock to my thighs so he can rub it on my stockings.

I close my legs around his engorged phallus and put my arms around his neck to keep my balance while he pins me to the wall and shags my legs. He utters loving phrases as we kiss and cuddle. I like this. It is intimate and there is no rush or urgency, he delights in the feel of my body against his and the soft caress of my nylon-sheathed thighs on his appendage as he slowly grinds against them.

Our kisses become a little more impassioned and Leon has slipped my cock out of the leg-hole of my panties and is softly stroking it and it feels heavenly. At this stage I'm in what is called my refractory period and although I am tumescent I will not be able to climax for a little while but I enjoy it all the same. We are both leaking precum and relish kissing and caressing each other.

The feel of his manhood between my legs as Leon fucks my thighs is very empowering and his lips are pressed hard against mine, his tongue fluttering in my mouth. It feels wonderful and sensuously protective; my cock is hardening to his soft caresses and it feels so nice as I feel another globule of pre-ejaculate ooze from the eye.

The tops of my stockings are becoming damp from the pre-seminal fluid leaking from Leon's penis as he grinds against me harder and more forcefully, pushing me into the wall as his kisses become even more fervent.

Suddenly Leon stops and disengages.

"Wow! I gotta stop Michele or I'll cum and it's way too early for that," Leon grins and bends down to pull up his shorts.

"I know honey. You know where I am when you're ready for more," I smile at him, a little relieved myself as it was becoming very steamy, and after the young stud, a little overpowering.

I tuck myself away and adjust my clothing and Leon demands another quick kiss and cuddle before he moves on. I quickly fix my lipstick and check my phone. The message boards on the dating apps are lighting up with people who claim they are in the lounge or on their way. A quick glance through the peephole into the lounge confirms that more people have arrived.

The troll is trying to encourage a twink to come with him to one of the playrooms but the twink doesn't appear too enthusiastic. He sits back down in the sofa and continues to wank whilst looking at the screen and surveying the room looking for a mate.

I take a break and head to the service window and collect a can of Coke Zero and take it back to my room while I rest up, I check my messages and drink my Coke. Halfway through the drink I feel the need to piss and I put the Coke on the shelf, collect my makeup bag and phone and totter off to the toilets.

The 'rock-spiders,' as I call them, are clinging to walls near the glory holes, reaching out to touch passers-by. They are all greedy bottoms hoping someone will take them up on their offer and head into the glory hole for a quick blowjob. One of them strokes my ass appreciatively on the way past.

I make it to the toilets unscathed and take a long awaited leak. I wash up and come out of the bathroom area into 'tranny corner' and who should be sitting on the sofa but my girlfriend Emily.

Emily

Emily is around my age and like me has been trannying for a little while. She likes to wear long blonde wigs and stands around 6' 3" in her heels. I have been her friend for quite a while and have provided her makeup tips and fashion advice. I also advised to get on PrEP because she was keen to take it bareback but she was worried about the consequences. She sees me as a sister but we are also fuck-buddies.

She's works as an Uber driver and is closeted but when she lets Emily out of the bag she's a real slut.

"When did you sneak in?" I ask.

"About half an hour ago. I was peeking into your room through the peephole and you were busy with a lad who is at best half your age and probably a lot younger," she says a little snarkily but there is no malice, only jealousy.

"I drove here dressed so no need to use the shower or toilet to prepare. I've been in one of the backrooms blowing a guy from Mareeba," she added.

"Shove over," I tell her and sit down beside her.

Emily is sporting her usual look: a flowing black satin and tulle skirt, white satin blouse, black stockings and black high heels. She's wearing one of her long blonde wigs. Her makeup is heavy and sluttish. She still trying to get it right but in the dark confines of The Laneway she looks sexy.

"So how was he?" Emily nudges me and winks.

"My ass hurts!" I joke with her.

We sit looking up at the tranny porn and chat, catching up on current events and she talks a lot about work. It might seem strange to some; people meeting in a sex club and talking about everyday concerns but the truth is The Laneway is a social meeting place as much as it is a sex club. Besides you can't really have none-stop sex for six or seven hours; you become worn out and jaded.

All that said I do have veracious sexual appetite and before long Emily and I are kissing and petting in between watching the action on the screen. The current feature is a video in the Becoming Femme range which I like because although the videos are commercially produced, the female leads are mostly crossdressers rather than transgender women.

I do not 'top' guys or what I call hairy panty-wearers but I love to top femme crossdressers. There is nothing like the sensuality of two crossdressers having sex. The taste of each other's lipstick when we kiss, the scent of our perfume, the sensual rustle and swish of satin on satin, nylon on nylon, lycra on lycra as we mould our bodies together. The feel of long legs clad in silky pantyhose or stockings, feeling the girth of a hard cock swathed in satin panties. It's heaven!

I lead Emily past the rock spiders and looky-loos to my room and switch on the night light and we stand next to the bed kissing and caressing each other, pressing our bodies together, touching each other intimately. Emily squeezes my cock through my panties as she flicks her tongue in my mouth and I caress her more than adequate appendage through her panties and she gasps into my mouth.

Emily drops to her knees and frees my engorged member from my panties and begins to lick it, starting at the base and working her way up the glans and then she sucks it into her greedy mouth. I lightly place my hands on her head and fuck her hot wet mouth while she suckles me, getting me rock hard.

When she has me fully engorged she lies down on the bed and lifts her skirts out of the way so that I can lie on top of her and kiss her while I rub my cock on her panty-clad erect penis. She's hot and ready for it and my fingers scramble along the edge of the bed looking for the lubricant. Impatiently I pry the cap off the lubricant and ease aside Emily's panties and place a gobbet of the slick salve in her sphincter.

"Yes please, Michele," she moans like a slattern.

I push the glans of my penis inside her sphincter and pause long enough for her to become accustomed to the girth of it. She pulls my face to hers and kisses me, sliding her tongue into my mouth. She locks her stocking-sheathed legs around mine and raises her buttocks slightly, encouraging me to enter her but I tease her, leaving just the tip of my penis inside her tight anus.

She tightens her legs and our stockings glide sensuously against each other as she slowly impales herself on my rigid member until it is inside her all the way.

A small crowd of three or four men have gathered at the doorway and are watching us, some of them stroking their erect penises as they watch the two attractive, mature, femme trannies begin to fuck each other. Some utter words of encouragement and one or two are keen to join in but they want to watch for a while first.

Emily's anus is tight and spongy and my cock fits her velvety channel like a sword in a scabbard. I kiss her passionately, lying on top of her, feeling the sensuous fabrics she is wearing against my flesh, feeling her silky nylons swirl against mine as she locks her legs tighter around mine, encouraging me to fuck her.

There is little talk. We express our desire and admiration for each other with our mouths, our hands, our bodies and our intimate parts. I love the feel of my scrotum brushing against her satin panties when I thrust into her. She gives a loud moan of appreciation as I begin to slowly fuck her, easing my cock almost all the way out of her then slowly plunging it into the depths of her rectum.

As I settle into a steady rhythm I feel someone touch my panty-clad ass and then they squeeze it. I'm too busy kissing Emily to bother looking to see who it is, it doesn't matter anyway. The person touching my ass eases aside the gusset of panties and slowly inserts a finger inside me. I am greased with lube and semen and it slides in easily and I moan into Emily's mouth and I can feel her smiling around my kiss. Lying on her back she can see the man fingering my ass and she supresses a giggle.

The finger in my bum presses on my prostate and encourages me to fuck Emily a little harder which she appreciates. I break the kiss long enough to catch my breath and turn my head sideways and I can see the naked torso of an older chubby gentleman standing next to the bed fingering my anus.

In cruise lounges there are men of all ages and body types, not many Brad Pitt types I can tell you, but as long as they are clean, respectful and don't cause me any pain I am receptive to all. I don't know who this man is but he knows how to use his finger. He circles the pad of his fingertip on my prostate and sparklets of pleasure erupt from deep inside my ass. My cock is being cosseted by Emily's tight anus and my pleasure centres are lit up.

Another of the watchers squeezes past the fat man and his groin is level with my face. His erect penis is bobbing up and down before my eyes and he taps me on the shoulder to get my attention and I nod at him indicating my consent. I remove my lips from Emily's mouth and the man scoots closer to the bed and offers his cock to Emily who gobbles it up with her mouth.