Micheline: An Older Woman

Story Info
A brief affair with an older woman.
6.9k words
4.71
23.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

This story is set in late 1970s Quebec City Canada, and is based on the recollections of a dear friend, who was kind and brave enough to allow me to chronicle his cherished memories.

*****

We had docked earlier that day and were due to be in Quebec City for about ten days as we had a large amount of cargo to discharge and then even more to load. For once we had knocked off early, so Tommy and I decided to head into town for a walk and a few quiet drinks, not on the raz, but to relax and unwind. I'm a twenty-three-year-old Chief Electrical Engineer, while Tommy was about ten years older than me and a Mechanical Engineer, over a previous voyage and during the start of this trip, due to a few mutual interests we had developed a firm friendship.

After strolling around for a bit, taking in the sights and getting a feel for the city, we headed to Le Château Frontenac, strolling into the cocktail bar we took a seat at the bar and ordered a couple of Labatt's. It was early evening and the bar was starting to fill with the early evening crowd.

We noticed a pair of very attractive looking women at a nearby table, they were in their forties, but only just in their forties, the age difference between Tommy and the two women was not so much, but for me it was a lot more. A few looks were exchanged and the two women were definitely interested, welcome to Quebec!

If I had been on my own or with someone younger I probably would not have looked at them twice due to the obvious age gap, this being a time when "Cougars," "MILFs," or "Toy Boys" weren't that prevalent.

We weren't out on the pull, but two good looking, obviously sexy and interested women was an opportunity not to be passed up on so we went over and got talking to them. Surprisingly, we got on really well from the off, instinctively pairing off by mutual consent. Tommy was with Pascale a short brunette with a good figure. Micheline at first sight seemed taller, with a full figure, not as full as Pascale, but she still filled her clothes nicely, a bit fuller than my normal preference, of slender girls, with heavy looking firm boobs and a nice rounded arse, round face with intense penetrating green eyes, that somehow seemed to know everything that was going through your mind, blonde wavy hair cut short and close to her head.

Very classy and sexy, very sophisticated, elegant.

When they got up to go to the rest-room we got a better view of their figures and they were both stunning, elegantly dressed in well-cut expensive trousers and silk blouses, as guessed at, figures were full but firm. Micheline's arse swayed as she walked away from me, more than it should have, I'm sure, putting on a show, saying look what I've got, but it seemed natural not forced, a confident, mature, sexy woman. I'm never shy or intimidated by anything but these two seemed way out of my league, more experienced and worldly, fully mature, confident women.

After a couple of more drinks the girls reluctantly said they had to leave, so as we parted we asked them to a party that was being held on-board the ship the next night, Friday, it was for shore-side personnel and ships agents that sort of thing, something we had to do at times, but we could also ask who we wanted. After a moment's hesitation they agreed asking if they could also bring a friend, the more the merrier we replied.

The next night we met the girls as agreed and directed them to the ship, me in Micheline's car, Tommy with Pascale, getting them through security was no problems, their friend Colette was another good-looking woman, a bit younger than them but much skinnier, she seemed happy to pair off with Paul, the Third Mate.

Micheline looked stunning, encased in a turquoise silk dress, cut just below the knee and high necked, elegant, refined and very, very sexy in an understated way. The dress clung to her figure as she moved, mid high heeled, black shiny shoes completed her look. Every man's eyes lingered on her as she walked into the wardroom, conversation stopping for a second. I was in awe, this woman, who was having such an effect on all the men who saw her was with me. As long as I could hold onto her anyway.

All the other officers were drooling over her, falling over themselves to get her a drink or something from the buffet. She was pleasant and gracious with all of them but never left my side, even to have a dance with anyone else, it was as though we were welded together. She clung to my arm, the only time she wasn't was when she slipped an arm around my waist. And I was surprisingly relaxed and growing more confident in her captivating presence.

The party spread out from the officers' bar to the boat deck as the night was warm and the air soft, Micheline and I following the crowd, and over a drink, I asked her if she wanted to have a look around the ship. She looked at me quizzically, wondering if this was a ruse to get her into my cabin, well it was, but not yet, I honestly wanted to show her around and get to know her more, away from the crowd.

A quick tour of the accessible areas and we were soon on the other side of the boat deck, away from the crowd, I turned to her, placing one hand lightly on her hip, she looked at me with amusement in her eyes as I moved closer, my other arm snaking around her back. She didn't resist or pull away, just looked at me questioningly, I pulled her closer still, bent my head and we kissed. I didn't kiss her, we just kissed, a natural thing. A long, slow, smouldering kiss, a kiss full of expectancy and hope, a kiss that quickly grew in intensity and passion. Waves and waves of desire and longing for this mature woman spread through me. I wanted her, I wanted to make love to her and I mean make love, not have sex.

I knew making love to her would be like nothing I had done before, and she would teach me things I could never learn elsewhere.

Her hands cradled my head as we kissed, eventually we broke off, both gasping for breath, shocked from the passion and lust the kiss had engendered in both of us.

Hands on her hips I looked deeply into her piercing green eyes and whispered, "Micheline, vous-les-vous faire l'amour avec Moi ce Soir?"

"Oui, oh oui, c'est possible." My heart soared and another part of my anatomy was pleased and anticipating, A fact that Micheline noticed with a coy smile, "Oh oui, c'est bonne."

We re-joined the party for a while realizing that Tommy and Pascale were noticeable by their absence, gradually the party was beginning to break up and so discreetly I edged Micheline away and to my cabin. Colette and Paul were also absent.

As we entered the cabin I turned and locked the door, explaining to Micheline that you never left a cabin door unlocked in port for safety and security. As I took her in my arms she melted into me, her body moulding itself to me, pressing hard against me, crushing into me, holding me so tight it was as if she wanted to pull me through her. Pressing a thigh between mine rubbing her groin against me. Taking hold of my head she kissed me, hard, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth, running around my teeth eventually finding my tongue and fighting with it, Micheline was taking the lead in our journey of discovery.

I dropped to my knees in front of her, lifting her dress, my hands running up her firm but slightly chubby thighs, my hands were followed by my lips as I placed kisses on her thighs, moving higher all the time until I was at that special place. Taking a risk I kissed her mound through the silk of her pale blue panties. She moaned and pushed her hips to me, taking this as a hint I pulled her panties off. Not hesitating she stepped out of them. I was facing her pussy, protected by a neatly trimmed mound of soft blond hair, parting her lips I kissed deep into her core, burying my face in her womanhood, drinking in the taste and smell of her.

I continued to give her oral pleasure until juice was oozing from her, a thick mucus, salty and sweet at the same time.

With a moan she pulled me to my feet reached behind her and finding the zipper on her dress slid it down, letting the dress slither and slide down her full and mature body until it was pooled in a silken pile at her feet, she stepped elegantly from the pile, how she seemed so elegant, I don't know? It was just a natural grace she had. Standing there in front of me, hips thrust proudly at me she quickly removed her bra. Now she was fully naked and the sight of her stood there was every bit as good as I could ever have imagined it to be.

I ran my gaze up and down her magnificent body, not knowing where to feast my eyes next. Micheline seemed amused by me, smiling coyly to herself as she basked in my obvious admiration. She didn't pose or do anything to tempt or tease, she just stood there, naked and confident, one hip pushed high and proudly forward. My eyes finally lingered on her large breasts and the in-contrast very small and tight nipples that capped them, I knew I could get lost between them and stay in heaven forever more, this is strange for me as normally it is a good pair of legs that turn me on most.

She ripped my shirt from me as I tried to get my pants off as quickly as I could. Taking me by the hand she led me to my bathroom and into the shower.

I wouldn't say we attacked each other in the shower but it wasn't far off, hands roaming uninhibitedly everywhere, each of us learning about the others bodies. Her boobs were full and heavy, and to be honest, just starting to sag. I took my time playing with them, getting used to the full weight and size of them in my hands, and used the opportunity to suck hard on those small, erect nipples.

Micheline at the same time had found my cock, it wasn't difficult for her as it was sticking into her belly. Playing with it, gently holding it in her soft hand, pulling on it, bring me to an even fuller hardness. The wanting and desire were building between us. I knew that Micheline was taking the lead, and I was willing to follow, I knew she would take me to places I had never been before, even if only for tonight, or for the whole week we were due to be in port.

Stumbling out of the shower arms around each other, we quickly dried off and Micheline lead me to my bed. One of the benefits of being a senior officer is a larger cabin and a double bed, we would need the size of that bed that night.

Surprisingly we hadn't said much to each other since we had entered my cabin, we didn't need to, everything was happening naturally between us, actions louder and more meaningful than any words.

Micheline pushed me onto my back on the bed and dropped to her knees on the deck. Looking at me with those intense green eyes she opened her mouth and placed it over my cock, then stopped, teasing me, with the wait, building my expectation for that first soft touch of her lips on my shaft. A second more and then my throbbing cock was deep in her hot mouth, her soft lips around my shaft.

Keeping her lips tight around me she began to pleasure me, running her mouth up and down my shaft, taking me deep, but never going deep throat, never needing to, the feeling she was giving me didn't need that sort of action, it was more loving, more giving the way she did it. Holding me just in her mouth, lips just behind my mushroom cap, running her tongue around my glans, sending me into paroxysms of delight.

I surrendered myself to her, letting her take me where she wanted, from my position on the bed and Micheline kneeling on the deck I was unable to touch her apart from running my hands through her hair, and holding her head. My legs were resting on her shoulders, not holding her in-place but able to do so if I wanted to.

"Micheline, I'm cumming," I gasped as I felt my orgasm build in me, giving her the chance to stop and pull off. No hesitation or stopping she kept on sucking me.

"Micheline, I'm cumming now," I repeated a bit louder now, with the same effect, she just seemed to nod her head and kept teasing me with her mouth, lips, tongue. As I came, shooting cum into her mouth, my legs wrapped around her neck, gently holding her where she was, more symbolic than anything else, Micheline was never going to pull off me.

Sucking deeply but surprisingly gently she took all the cum I could shoot into her mouth, swallowing every drop, relishing it, revelling in the taste and feel of it as it flooded her mouth and throat. Teasing every last drop she could from my cock, milking me till I was dry. Causing me to have one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. I was bucking up and down, hips forcing forward smashing into her face. Micheline was being calm and loving, I was out of control with the feelings she was causing in my cock.

I relaxed from the spasm my orgasm had created in my body and flopped back onto the bed, expecting Micheline to get off her knees and join me, how wrong I was. She didn't stop, she continued to suck me off, never breaking off for a second. This time her lips and mouth were more demanding, forcing me to full stiffness again. This was amazing I had never had a woman or girl do that before. One cum and they had finished, and to be fair I would have been happy with that, but Micheline had other ideas, she sucked me off to a second climax, this one not as intense as before but still earth moving.

As she, at last, climbed onto the bed, after swallowing my second gift of cum to her, she smiled at me and said, "Now you should be able to last long enough for me, as we make love," a glint in her eyes.

Giving me the slightest moment to recover Micheline soon had me hard again, stimulated by her soft hands and a nice little tit wank, how I got hard again so soon only God knows, three erections in such a short time, I know I was young and horny, but three, there was only one reason, the very sexy women next to me in my bed.

Micheline lay on her back and pulled me on top of her saying, "Nic, faire l'amour avec moi, si-vous-plais."

I slid into her so easily and naturally, she was sopping wet and I hadn't really touched her apart from the quick oral when we first entered my cabin. We seemed to fit naturally together, her pussy, warm and welcoming to my cock, stretching slightly to accommodate it, but then clamping tight on it, fitting like a soft velvet glove.

We made love in a slow way, immediately getting into a nice rhythm, long and slow, both judging the pace we wanted to go at, but Micheline subtly leading. We were pushing to and fro at each other, grinding hips round and round, intensifying the pace at times, taking each other to the edge of fulfilment, then easing back, teasing, wanting to finish but not wanting to, wanting this to go on forever. Now I knew why she had milked me dry earlier, I couldn't have lasted otherwise.

Micheline was getting vocal, muttering things in French that I didn't understand, but I don't think she was complaining, she wasn't loud and shouting, but whispering into my ear, her breath hot, it was just another stimulus to me.

I sensed Micheline was building to her own climax as her movements were becoming more intense and frantic, more urgent, more demanding, her pace increasing, her hips thrusting harder and harder into me, changing from making love to fucking, she wanted to cum.

Wanting to please her I upped my pace and started to slam into her, pounding into her, hammering into her hard now. Her response was to wrap her legs tight around my waist, pinning me to her, her fingers like talons were raking up and down my back, leaving long red marks on me. I was kissing her neck as she arched her back, went still for a second, then with a shriek of pure ecstasy and delight she came, her pussy clenching tight on me, legs crushing me, her hips thrusting hard and fast into me, juices pouring from her, flooding out of her, even with me still hard and buried deep in her. She seemed to keep this going for ages, eventually, her orgasm began to ebb and subside, relief clearly washing over her.

Just as she started to come down her pussy gave one more clench on my cock, running in a wave from base to head, grasping it the tightest it has ever been grasped before or since. I came again for the third time that night, flooding her pussy this time. The feeling of my cum hitting her sent Micheline off into another wave of orgasm, not as long or intense as before but still delightful to be a part of and to have caused.

This was one very sexy women I had just shared an intense time with, if it was the only time we made love, I would be happy, but I had an idea we may just stay together for the time I was in Quebec.

Sated, exhausted, spent, hot, sweaty but happy we lay entwined in each other's arms, knowing we had shared something special, loving each other. Eventually drifting off to sleep. On awakening in the morning, I was arranging with my cabin steward to get breakfast in my cabin for us when Micheline said, "No we can go to the mess-room." I wasn't sure if she would have been embarrassed at everyone knowing she had stayed the night with me, but nothing of the sort, she was sophisticated, mature and French, in attitude if not nationality, but then Quebec really is just another part of France.

As we entered the wardroom there were lots of envious looks from all the other officers, but no ribald comments, those would come later in private. Seeing Tommy and Pascale at a table in the corner we joined them for breakfast. The girls talking quietly amongst themselves in French and lots of ooh-la-la.

Although it was a Saturday I had some general work to do, routine weekly tests on safety equipment things like that and Tommy had similar duties to perform so reluctantly we escorted the girls from the ship but not until I had arranged to see Micheline later that afternoon and Tommy with Pascale.

Meeting up with Micheline mid-afternoon we spent a pleasant time, strolling through the old part of the town, having a coffee in a side-walk café, conversation flowed easily between us, despite the age gap. Micheline said "Hi" to some friends of hers, introducing me to them, taking obvious delight in showing off her new young stud.

The afternoon morphed into the evening and we had a relaxing dinner at a restaurant that Micheline organised, then after a few drinks in a quiet bar she drove me back to the ship and to my delight came back to my cabin again.

This time the sex between us, and it was sex, not making love, but not simply fucking, had a harder edge to it, more intense. Each pushing the other further in passion, seeing how far we could go, the answer was as far as we could, and then some more. Micheline had the benefit of experience and used it, I had the vigour of youth. Micheline rode me that night, hammering her body down hard onto me, the teasing and loving of last night was a thing of the past. This time between us it was primal, animalistic, but again was silently mutual, we gelled so well together. We knew we wanted raw sex together.

Sunday was spent in a whirl of sightseeing, a light lunch and a stolen session of outdoor sex on the Plains of Abraham, Micheline taking delight in the risk of being caught. Before dinner again, and back to the ship for even more sex.

I saw Micheline every night whilst we were in Quebec. We went to dinner, the theatre, a classical concert, we were in the middle of a passionate, but short love affair, we both knew it would by necessity be brief and seemed determined to get as much from our time together as we could. Micheline delighting in showing me off, and me equally delighted to be in the company of a confident, mature, sexy women. Also confident that the night would end in passionate lovemaking, none of the wondering that accompanies a younger woman.

One evening we were having dinner in a restaurant when I partially overheard a conversation between the Maitre D and Micheline, my French not good enough to understand everything but I did understand "fils," son. Micheline's look at the Maitre D' stopped him dead, then taking my hand in hers and raising it to her cheek, kissing it said, "This is not my son, this is my lover, my young, sexy English lover." At the same time, she was obviously rubbing my thigh with her other hand. I just smirked at him.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12