Michelle Gets Transferred

Story Info
Accomodating Michelle, then taking her.
6.6k words
4.32
7.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was a co-worker for a while. I never wanted to date her but I had often thought that I would like to fuck her. It was odd that I would never pursue women but if an opportunity came up which coercion, or taking advantage of a situation, or even just using a little force, put me in position to fuck, I would do it. Anyway, Michelle had known about my nighshift room after I described it thoroughly while we were discussing sleep habits and sleep problems while working at night.

One day she told me about her transfer and how she was looking forward to a little change. She would like to go for a year or two and then return. Only a few weeks later,her transfer came in the middle of the month. She didn't want to spend a month's rent to abandon her place for 2 weeks when she could use that money for her move. So, she would give up her apartment at the first of the month and be homeless for the 2 weeks prior to her transfer.

When I asked her if she had requested to delay her transfer she explained how she didn't think of it at the time and she didn't want to present her 'little problems' to the corporate higher ups. "You don't know of anyone who would give me a room for 2 weeks?" she said.

"Not off hand." I replied "I don't think that I know of anyone."

"But what about your nightshift room?" Michelle asked.

"Oh yes," I told her "I forget about that because I am so used to using it these days. You could use that if you want."

"For free?" she added.

"It won't cost you a cent." I responded quickly "But maybe you can do me a favor."

"Sure! Anything!" she answered. I immediately thought about how my 'anything' might differ quite a bit from hers. The rest of the shift I must have looked at her little ass 30 times and subsequent shifts, I couldn't stop looking at her. My sense of fantasy was far too active and I went over and over in my head how I could fuck her at my place. This went on for 2 weeks. I even helped her move some things into storage that she had arranged and then, after a busy stretch of days, there she was, staying at my place in my nightshift room for the first time.

"Wow, things are really coming together quickly!" she said.

"Yes, it's been a bust couple of weeks." I responded.

"Thank you so much for helping me." Michelle gushed and came toward me with arms open. I hugged her softly and maybe a bit long and my cock swelled a little.

"You're welcome." I replied.

"If there's anything that I can do," she offered "just let me know."

"Thanks." I said.

"I'm going to have a shower and turn in." she said.

"Ok. Plenty of towels and everything you could need in the linen closet there." I told her.

"Great. Thanks." she called out, heading to the bathroom and we said good night to each other as I made my way down to my basement bedroom.

My dick lengthened again as I thought of her showering and as I listened to the water running my cock grew and pulsed. I tried to gain control of my urges a few times while she showered but I wasn't very successful. My erection seemed to get a little softer a couple of times when I tried to distract myself, but then the sound of the shower running would plant an image in my mind of Michelle's naked body glistening with water and bubbles and my cock would throb and straighten again.

Throbbing, my hard cock commanded my attention and I took my jeans off and then my underwear, which already had a small damp spot. Clutching my fat rod, I listened to the water running while I pumped my hand a few times slowly. My erection flexed and more clear fluid ran from the hole in my swollen purple knob. This went on for 10 minutes or so and then I heard the water turn off. I pictured her naked and wet, maybe just reaching for a towel and then toweling off as I stroked my hard cock again.

The creaky floor above my head told me that she was walking in the hallway and my thoughts focused on entering Michelle's room. She would probably still be drying off and would soon be climbing into the queen size bed. My cock flexed again and I took my hand away from it, thinking to myself that I needed to control myself. That lasted about 20 seconds as I pulled on a pair of sweat shorts and wondered if she slept nude.

The two weeks of fantasizing about how I would have her in close quarters were not that good for my mental state, and physically, I had so many erections thinking about her that it was just inevitable that I wouldn't be calm and collected at this point. I tried to distract myself further, and think about something else but it only delayed the process momentarily. Only seconds later, I was back to thinking about Michelle's slender body and I heard my 'inside voice' saying "she's right there" again and again.

After trying to clear my head a couple more times, it was like that voice in my head just took control. My lust had clouded my ability to reason with myself and my cock throbbed and pulsed, still at full size and hardness. It was almost like watching a movie as I saw my feet on the stairs while I climbed them. I gave my erection a bit of a stroke through my shorts and felt relief as it throbbed. It was hard and seemed longer and thicker than usual.

When I got to the hallway, I turned the light on and looked at my sweat shorts sticking out obscenely. The floor creaked a couple of times as I approached her door, which wasn't fully closed, and I pushed it open slowly. My brain fog was dense as Michelle became visible to me. "Kevin?" she said quietly as I entered the room.

Without responding, I walked over to the bed in the dim lamp light. Indirect light spilled in from the hall as well, so when Michelle glanced down a few times, while I was approaching the bed, I knew that she was looking directly at the bulge made by my fully erect, tormented cock.

The way that she looked up to my face again amped me up even more with her damp hair and wide eyes. My sweat shorts hid nothing and maybe even accentuated the severity of my condition. With her looking up at me, I pulled her blankets down then dropped my shorts, kicking them aside. My erection was so hard that it waved only twice back and forth before standing still, pointing at the ceiling, then lurching up in an involuntarily flex.

Quickly, I followed up by peeling off my t-shirt. Michelle seemed frozen in place, staring at my rigid appendage as I looked down at her. She was wearing the t-shirt that I had seen her wear to work before. It was quite transparent but she normally wore a camisole under it.

She had nothing under it now and I could clearly see, even in the poor lighting, her dark nipples barely hiding behind the thin material. Not a word was spoken as I reached for her hip with my left hand and pulled her toward me, her t-shirt riding up and exposing her plain black cotton briefs. A noticeable light scent of vanilla from the body wash that she used was present, and she gasped "Oh!" as I moved her so that she sat sideways on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor.

"Kevin?" she whispered, sounding concerned. My eyes looked at her crotch but after a few moments, I began lifting her shirt while my gaze followed the edge of the material to reveal her hips which poked out a little. Then my eyes traversed her incredibly flat abdominal region and belly button. While I continued to slowly lift her shirt up, the hem line revealed a hint of some ab ripples which I love, and I felt my cock straining. "Kevin." she whispered again with her torso moving significantly as her breathing deepened and I continued lifting her thin shirt.

Michelle's hands grabbed my hands and pushed them down. Moving my hands out from under hers, I took the hem of her t shirt and lifted it again. Before reaching the point that would uncover her flat chest, her hands grabbed mine again and I looked up at her eyes pausing as she met my gaze. "Take your hands away." I told her lowly. Her mouth was slightly open and she breathed deeply.

"Is this the favor that you mentioned?" she whispered.

"It could be." I whispered back while leaning in to her, kissing her mouth softly. Her lips didn't move against mine. Then I straightened up and moved her shirt up the rest of the way and over her head.

"Wait!" she yelped as her shirt came off. Michelle froze as she found herself staring at my straining erection while I felt it pulse. Those pulses were always accompanied by a physical movement so she would have been looking at my large veiny cock and it would have twitched, pushing a little clear fluid out of the bulbous head.

Looking at her eyes as I palmed her nipples, she looked up at me a couple of times but returned to staring at my big dick. She gasped as I felt her firm nipples resist my fingers as I groped her little tits. There were just little pads which rose up like fried eggs, supporting her nipples. My erection pulsed quickly a few times, feeling like it was going to break and it excited me watching her stare at it.

I hoped that the trembling that I felt in my arms and torso wasn't noticeable to her. My cock strained and lurched as I noted my thoughts being so hazy, like I was drunk. I looked down and saw a large drop of clear fluid slowly run off of the head of my cock and start down an already established wet trail on the shaft. It seemed so vulgar that she was watching it as it twitched and leaked pre come in a trail almost to my balls.

As I pulled her underwear off of her, sliding them down her legs and off of her feet she gasped "Wait! What are you doing?" and reached for the small garment unsuccessfully. As I absorbed the visual of her completely naked body with no visible hair on her cunt, she whispered urgently "Shouldn't we talk about this?" My hazy thoughts were like a megaphone telling me to push my cock into her pussy. Just get it in and everything will be clearer. Plunge it into her just like you have thought about so many times.

"No." I said flatly, and I pulled her head toward me while I rose to stand in front of her and she stared at my threatening invader. I pushed my swollen baton down with my thumb to guide it toward her mouth, with the shiny, slow running stream flowing from the hole, down over the head and the veiny shaft.

"Put it in." I said. My voice sounded strange to me as the slippery head rubbed slickly against Michelle's lips.

"I've never..." was all I heard her say as pulled her head in and watched the wet head of my cock roughly move past her lips as she spoke. The relief I felt as my cock made its way into her mouth, against her tongue, was second only to the urgency that I felt. She continued with muffled sounds as my rod moved in her mouth.

Her breathing was rapid and audible through her nostrils as I pleaded "Suck it!" Her muffled sounds were insignificant as I moved my already tingling swollen member back and forth between her clumsy lips.

The warm wetness of her mouth was relieving and I tried to appease my lust, removing my veiny erection from her lips, "Hey, stop!" she pleaded, then I roughly reintroduced it through her gasps. My goal was to calm myself and stretch this out, but my weeks long build up to this was too much and the 20 minutes or so while Michelle showered was just too intense. My arms and torso were vibrating and after working my tingling cock in and out of her mouth for only a minute or so, I said "I'm coming. You have to swallow!" My voice sounded like someone else to me.

Her muffled grunts seemed panicked as I held her head with both hands and felt my load about to be released. I was blind with lust and saw all white, as if a huge movie screen was in front of me. Blast after blast squirted from my bouncing boner as Michelle struggled to swallow my semen.

My head began to clear immediately but my body was contorting with the intensity of my orgasm. I whispered "That's it. Swallow it all." while rubbing her damp hair.

She continued grunting until my pulsing cock was depositing smaller amounts of jism in her mouth, and her efforts were no longer taxed as she consumed the rest of my load. Michelle's breathing was heavy, and her exhalations heated the base of my shaft.

When my orgasm was finished, I removed my cock from her mouth and recovered a little. I remained standing and my member stayed about three quarters erect as I waited for the sensitivity to decrease. Michelle was breathing heavily and still swallowing as her mouth was now unoccupied and I stroked her damp hair and neck. Smacking sounds came from her mouth as she swallowed the remnants of my vulgar deposit and she looked at my swollen appendage, still only a few inches away from her face.

My hand strayed down to gently caress one of her little tits and I fondled the nipple with my fingers. Michelle grabbed my hand and pushed it away "You can't just do that." Grabbing her arm, I moved it down to her side and noted her deep gasp, then I moved my hand to her nipple again, rweaking it.

Moments later, I positioned the big purple head of my cock against her lips again, touching them. She turned her head away but I moved her head back to face me, touching my cock head to her lips once more. "Open and go easy." I said lowly "Just a little suction and no tongue." A grunt of defiance vibrated my dick a little as the round knob pushed against her tongue.

As my sensitivity decreased, I thrust a little in her mouth and my attacks got increasingly more enthusiastic. "Swirl your tongue around it!" I urged as my cock returned to full length and hardness and Michelle's muffled emanations became more pleading.

I needed more pressure on my evil instrument and when I pulled it from her gasping mouth, I rubbed it over her lips and chin. "Stop!" she begged before I lowered down and rubbed my erection over her hard nipples, circling one and slapping lightly against it. Moving to the other and doing the same thing she panted "Don't..." before I moved lower.

I pushed her legs apart and she protested "No!" as I looked at her completely hairless crotch. My cock flexed at the sight of her pussy, slightly opened from her legs being spread so far apart. I painted her incredibly smooth slit with my fat knob, parting her lips and spreading my clear fluid on her sensitive parts from her clit to her entrance. "Don't do it!" she gasped. Her inhalation was loud as I lodged the fat head of my cock against her fuck hole. Placing both of my hands on her ribcage under her arms with my thumbs on her nipples, I pushed against her entrance. "Kevin!" she panted "No!"

"Don't move!" I said, matter of factly, staring in her eyes while my thumbs brushed back and forth over her tiny dark nipples.

"Oh!" she gasped loudly as she stared back at me. Her expression seemed to be pleading to me. I didn't thrust at her but I kept steady, light pressure on my hard rod as I fondled her nipples and groped her body. Leaning in, I covered her mouth with mine and sucked on her lips and tongue. As we laid down flat, her feet were still on the floor as were my knees but as I slid my hands under her to cradle her ass. I broke from her mouth and exhaled my hot breath in her ear while raising my knees off of the floor.

"Don't put it in me!" Michelle whispered as the head of my cock pushed into her. "AHHH!" she gasped with the pentration. My cloudy thoughts had returned and I pushed hard against her for the first time, sinking a couple of inches in her warm cunt. "Oh god!" she gasped.

"Oh yes." I moaned as I pulled almost out of her and leaned in again, burying half of my thick limb in her as she squeezed me hard with both arms and gasped.

"No! No!" she panted as my hands kneaded her little ass I stroked my hard cock back and forth in her pussy a few more times. When I was in her to the balls, she whispered "Please please please!" over and over again and when I pulled out of her then pushed my wet cock into her entrance again, the big head pushed past her labia and sunk all the way in, pressing right against her cervix.. At the moment that I felt her cervix on my knob, I lightly pressed my middle finger to her ass hole and my cock pulsed hard a couple of times.

I was very close to coming so I whispered "Don't move!" and I held still in her.

"Oh my god!" she moaned as I panted heavily.

"Don't move at all." I told her "I don't want to come."

"I'm not on the pill!" she whispered back urgently.

"Ok then. Don't move." I repeated with my frustration obvious in my tone and I pulled my finger away from her ass hole.

After a couple of minutes I had regained my composure and I pushed against her. Michelle's cunt was tight, and it was incredibly exciting to fuck a pussy which had that much resistance. It was almost the same tension and tightness as holding my cock in a tight grip with my hand, only it was smooth, warm and wet. She had other charms that really turned me on too and she was excited with the experience of what I was doing so far. The exceptional smoothness and softness of the skin around her opening and on her mound was very unique and extra arousing.

Working my thick cock back and forth slowly in her tight clasp, I tried to get used to the feel of her. "Kevin." she whispered "Take it out." My hands went from under her and squeezing her ass cheeks, touching her ass hole with my fingers, to rubbing over the bumps of her ribs to fondle her nipples with my palms and fingertips, sometimes tweaking them between finger and thumb.

"Don't you like that?" I asked her as I ran my hard cock in and out of her slippery fuck hole, looking down at her cunt, stretched around my shaft.

"Oh!" Michelle moaned "No! Stop!" and looked up at my eyes but rolled her head to the side and closed her eyes immediately after. She just moaned in response, her expression was one of concentration as she lifted her head to look down, between us, watching my shiny, thick shaft moving back and forth just below her pelvic mound. "No! Take it out!" she whispered.

Placing my hands on the sides of her head, I withdrew back more fully and my glistening erection slipped out of her beautifully tight cunt and bounced upward. Pushing my slippery rod against her incredibly smooth mound a few times, I then moved up and brought my hips up so that my erection closed the distance to her mouth.

She didn't immediately take it in her mouth but her eyes were on it. "Suck my cock again Michelle." I said as the big wet head touched her lips.

"I don't want to." she complained. As I continued sliding the knob against her lips, she opened her mouth slowly, reluctantly, and I eased it against her tongue. Her warm mouth closed around it. I lewdly and slowly fucked her mouth, and after removing my fat dick from her lips, I kissed her mouth slowly and sloppily, before turning her on her hands and knees.

With my aching dick up against her fuck hole again, Michelle gasped "No!" and I pushed it into her tight cunt and started working it back and forth in her with my hands holding her hips. My eyes fixated on her ass hole as I enjoyed the amazing tightness of her pussy. There was so much resistance that when I pulled out of her, I would have to adjust accurately and push quite firmly to get back in. Michelle gasped "No!" each time I put my dick against her entrace to get back inside her and panted at all times that my cock was in her. I loved that sort of reaction, especially while I was watching her fuck hole stretch around my shaft.

I moved my right hand to the small of her back and let my thumb fall down to touch her ass hole, rubbing it in small circles. Her gasps got more intense and she pushed back toward me too, so I drooled a little saliva onto her wrinkled circle and rubbed it with a little more pressure as I increased the pace of my thrusts.

When I would pull out of her and try to get back into her, even though she would always grunt out "No!" she really moaned and breathed hard, so I reached under her and rubbed her slippery clit as I fucked her cunt. Michelle was gasping and moaning pretty intensely now and I began fucking her a little more forcefully but also more steadily. The smacks were at a perfect rhythmic pace.

12