Michelle Home Alone for a Week Ch. 04

Story Info
It's your body, use it any way you want to give you pleasure.
7.1k words
3.74
17.8k
6
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

To understand how we have got to this point it I recommend you read Chapter One. (It's not a long read)

Michelle's family have gone away for a week and her husband Mike reminded her that "her body is hers and she should use it any way she wants to give her pleasure."

To help he told his friend Rick the fridge was stocked up with beers for him and "to check in on Michelle."

A phone call from Michelle to her Bohemian friend Caitlyn to go out for lunch sets the roller coaster on its course.

*****

"Not sure but I have this image in my head and it looks pretty hot," Rick laughed.

Ignoring Rick's comment I asked the two of them, "Are we going to dance at the Rhythm Bar later?"

"Kool I'm in," they both replied.

"Well on one condition," I looked at Caitlyn, "We both wear jeans."

"Ahh spoilsport," she chirped, "the dance floor is always a good place to get felt up a bit."

"Exactly." I laughed, "My pussy will hopefully be in snooze mode and I don't want to wake it up to soon."

"Well then time for us to build the pussy stack and I can give them some love and attention," said Rick and he put his face into our boobs giving them a lick and a nibble, and then a nibble and a lick and back again.

I moved my hand down to find his cock and found Caitlyn had got to it first and had it full of blood already. I looked at her and smiled as I ran my hand over hers before stroking the underside of Rick's very stiff erection. Every time his mouth came to my nipples I could feel my pussy tingle and by the look in Caitlyn's eyes, I could see she was responding the same way as me.

After a few more minutes of us stroking a now enormous cock and our nipples hard from the attention they had been given by Rick's mouth and hands, he said, "Let me go and get the Pussy stack ready."

"Aghh! Don't you need the pussies for the pussy stack?" Caitlyn inquired, "Shit what else have you in mind." We both cracked up laughing.

"No, I'm going to get the base ready, it's the engineer in me," Rick replied as he stood up and stepped out of the Jacuzzi his rock hard cock pointing the way.

We watched him as he lay some cushions and pillows in a double row with one being double stacked, he then came back held out two towels and invited us to step out and dry ourselves off. We left our drinks beside the spa and stepped out giving ourselves a quick-drying then dropped them on to the floor and stood there only with a smile on our faces.

He took our hands and led us over to his creation." Michelle, you lie on the lower row on your back and Caitlyn you on the higher row also on your back..., now Caitlyn put your hips across Michelle's, Walah,!! One pussy stack."

"Clever boy," I said, "this could be fun."

"I am about to have lots of horny fun girls, lye back and enjoy," an excited Rick purred."

We both opened our legs wide and Rick went to work with his tongue, he started with a lick at the bottom of my slit and ran his tongue up and over my clit, then up Caitlyn's pussy finishing with a suck of her clit before sliding down her slit to my clit where he paused as he sucked it, sending a shiver of pure pleasure through me. Rick continued his tongues journey down into my pussy lips where he probed his tongue into my inner pleasure chamber.

My arm was lying down the side of my body as was Caitlyn's, I found her hand with mine and interlaced my fingers with hers and as Rick started another upward lick to my clit I squeezed her hand as the pleasure intensified as he flicked it around with his tongue, he then moved up to Caitlyn's pussy and he must have reached her clit as I felt Caitlyn squeeze my hand back.

~~~~~~~

Rick Picks up the Story

I could not believe the sight before me, two beautiful naked women their upper bodies lying side by side but their pussy's stacked up on top of each other, both open and glistening with wetness, I had to taste them both so I got down on my hands and knees before them and pushed my face forward into the juicy slit of Michelle at the bottom of the stack and inhaled the sweet smell, l then commenced to run my tongue up across her clit to Caitlyn's juicy slit sitting above Michelle's, until I came to her pink clit protruding out of her hood wanting to be played with.

My mouth found it and I twirled my tongue around it, flicking it left then right then a gentle suck before I started to slide my tongue down her lips searching for her entrance that I wanted to probe with my tongue. After forcing my tongue in and out a few times, and as far as I could get it to penetrate, I slide back to Michelle who must have been eagerly awaiting her turn as I felt her thrust her crotch forward into my face when I arrived at her clit.

My cock was desperate to get into the action but I was enjoying feasting and tasting the wetness that was flooding these two beautiful pussies, I wanted to pleasure them more, I continued the sliding motion of my tongue up and down them both for several more minutes as their moans of pleasure grew louder and louder with each lap.

I didn't want them to cum yet, so I withdrew my face from their crutches and moved forward so they could taste themselves on my tongue and lips, as I took turns kissing them both.

They both reached out for my cock with their outside hand and were slowly stroking it rubbing all my leakage all over the tip, god that felt good. I noticed they were holding each other's hand with their inside arms.

I still had a plan I wanted to follow so I stood up, picked up the bottle of baby oil I had placed there earlier and poured it liberally over there two groins I wanted to interrogate further.

I knelt beside the girls with my back to their faces but giving me the hand motion I wanted. I started with my fingers one hand for each pussy as I smeared the oil all over the top of their inner thighs and across their very swollen pussy lips and lightly continued to let my fingers dance. This was obviously being well received by the girls as they were both quietly purring with pleasurable moans.

Taking up the pleasuring a notch I placed one hand ahead of the other and starting with my fingers around the base of Michelle's arse I began to move one hand after the other up and over both pussies and repeating the motion from the bottom again but applying a bit more pressure so that their lips were spread open and their clits received more of what it desired. Quickly pouring more oil on my hands I continued, but this time making each pass quicker, all the time they both were thrusting out their crutches and lifting them wanting the contact with my hands to last longer as their breathing started to quicken.

I heard Michelle whisper into Caitlyn's ear but didn't hear what she said but Caitlyn responded by lifting her body up onto Michelle so she now lay fully down her, Michelle then reached around with bother her hands and started to caress Caitlyn's breasts, I smiled and poured some oil over them as Michelle started to give them a real hard rubbing. My hands got back on the job of massaging their pussies as I alternated between fast and slow rubs with both hands sliding up their now very very wet slits.

It was time to push them over the edge as they were now really squirming up and down to my touch, I placed a forefinger above both their joy buttons and began to rub in small but intense circles, and with Michelle now squeezing Caitlyn's nipples Caitlyn's moans were way more intense than Michelle, so I slowed down my intensity on Caitlyn's clit as I wanted to make these two hotties orgasm together, I moved more juice onto Michelle's clit and went to work to get her as close to cuming as was Caitlyn right now.

It didn't take long for them to be both at the same point as the intensity and depth of their moans and shortness of breath told me they had reached the point of no return and were about to feel like their body had just exploded.

I kept up the same pressure on both clits by keeping small tight circles around them when I felt Michelle arch her body up and cry out, "O-h God... O-h God... I'm cuming..." which must have been the final tipping point for Caitlyn who also tensed up all her muscles and forced her hips high into the air at the same time she cried out, "I'm... Cuming... I'm... Cuming..." I quickly stopped rubbing their clits and plunged my middle fingers of each hand deep into their pussies as they continued to gyrate with the pleasure of their orgasm and my finger rotating inside them.

They slowly came out of where ever their mind had taken them and their breathing returned to normal, Caitlyn slid off the top of Michelle and lay back on her cushions but still with her hips on top of Michelle's.

I stood up and turned, then took a wide step so I was now straddled directly over their torsos; I looked into their eyes that still had the need for more, looking back at me. They both reached up and stroked my cock and gently squeezed my balls, Caitlyn said in a very sultry tone "Bring it down here."

I reached out to the floor behind their heads and went into a plank position and looked back at my aching cock that now was brushing their cheeks, they turned their faces to each other with my cock now between them, as they started to run their lips along the shaft and twirl their tongues around the head of my cock and each other's tongue.

I should have practiced more planks as after a couple of minutes I was starting to shake from holding the position but the pleasure my cock was feeling kept me there until I knew I had to move or I was going to collapse and crush the girls.

Pulling myself up I returned to the position of being between their thighs, there was one more part of my plan that I wanted to accomplish with the pussy stack before I let my cock get in on the action and that was to finger fuck both of them at the same time. I made the shape of a pistol with my index and middle finger of both hands and slowly inserted them.

"Hmmm," came the response of both girls as I slowly moved them in and out, then with my thumbs massaging the inner lips and their clits I started to get them to the point where they wanted more.

I leaned back so I could take in the horniest pornographic sight I had ever seen, two incredibly wet tight pussies inches apart with my fingers buried in both of them, two swollen clits and beyond that, four beautiful breasts with their hard nipples standing up wanting attention like my hard cock and then two faces with lust written all over them like mine.

I started to twist my fingers around as deep as they could go which bought on moans of pleasure from both of them.

"Rick, I, we want your beautiful cock to stretch our tight little pussies, will you do that for us now," whispered Michelle.

"Yes now Rick, give us your cock, we are both so wet and horny, we want it again inside us" Caitlyn lustfully instructed me.

I smiled back and moved closer withdrawing my fingers and licked and sucked both of them, "god that tastes so sweet, let me have one last lick before I put my cock into both of you." I leaned my face down and forward and using my hands to open their outer lips thrust my tongue into their cunts, opening and sucking as much of their juices as I could, first Caitlyn's cunt and then down to Michelle's, both girls grind their cunts into my face, the taste was sensational, it was so lighting a big fire in my cock.

"Ok Girls I need to do this so badly now" as I held my cock in my hand and started to rub it on their slits, "Why don't I start with one full thrust into each of you, then two, then three and continue until I just explode in one pussy.."

"Oh god yes I'm ready," said Caitlyn.

"Ooh yes please," Michelle added. "Caitlyn let me open you up your flower," as she bought her hands up over Caitlyn's thighs and searched for her engorged lips then spread them open. "Girl you are so hot and ready."

"Oh that feels so good" came the reply.

Well I took that as a cue for me to start with Caitlyn, I placed the tip of my cock at her entrance and pushed forward, she was so wet, my cock started to slide in and was instantly engulfed in wet velvet that was so delicious to my cock as I continued to push forward, until I was buried as deep as I could go.

Not wanting to lose the pleasure around my cock I held it for a few seconds while Caitlyn thrust against me then at the same speed I inserted it I withdrew.

Michelle continued to hold Caitlyn's pussy lips open but moved a couple of fingers so she was touching my cock, "Oh my god it is so wet and hot and so hard I can't wait for my pussy to suck it."

"And I don't want to let it go," Caitlyn replied

I left my tip just inside her pussy and said, "Caitlyn can you reach under and open up Michelle's pussy for me."

I waited until she had her hands in place and Michelle's pussy was spread wide, I could see her entrance all shiny and pink and her inner lips squeezed up against each other.

I slipped my cock out of Caitlyn and moved it straight to Michelle's opening and let it slowly slide in inch by inch. My arousal was going into overdrive as I felt Caitlyn's fingers sliding along my shaft as it entered another very horny pussy; I pushed hard for the inner reaches and the magic G spot.

"O-ohhh... your cock is filling me up.., O-ohh... that's the spot..., O-oohhh... let me suck your head of your cock." Michelle was doing her best to hold me in, but I was very hungry to do some hard fucking and wanted to get to that point before I blew my load too quickly.

So I slowly withdrew and entered Caitlyn straight away and plunged my cock in a bit quicker then slowly pulled my tip out to the entrance and plunged in again. I moaned with pleasure, then slowly withdrew and went searching for Michelle's sweet spot as Caitlyn held it invitingly open for me.

Two plunges soon became four then six as I started to fuck my cock in harder, the girls still continued to play with each other's lips and my cock as it slid in and I hit their clit with my groin a bit harder each time.

I think it was Caitlyn who first moved her thumbs to massage Michelle's clit as I started my set of eight power strokes, "Oh fuuck..." Michelle was starting to moan very deeply between heavy gasps of air but found enough voice control to say "I fantasize about being fucked by your cock, but this is so fucking amazing with you pounding my pussy and Caitlyn touching my pussy and clit, my mind has lost control."

"O-hh... yea girl you feel so good wrapped around my cock, seven... hmmm, eight... hmmm, fuck... that's good."

When I moved to Caitlyn for her set of ten, Michelle's thumbs were rolling around Caitlyn's clit while her fingers spread her lips wide as I quickly got my cock inside her and plunged hard for her G Spot.

She raised her hips high as I again slid my cock in and out of her pussy a bit harder, "Oh that is so good O-ohhh... I am cuming..., O-ho...God!"

The feeling of that orgasm nearly had me exploding as her pussy locked around my shaft, I slowed down the final three thrusts before gently pulling out of the still pulsing wonder walls of inner pussy.

Michelle positioned her right hand so my cock had to slide through it, Caitlyn's cum slid off my cock into Michelle's fingers and she gave my cock a squeeze then moved her fingers up to her mouth and started sucking them one by one.

I slide my cock into her and then reached for her arm and pulled her hand up to my lips so I could also taste Caitlyn's cum juices, this must of taken Michelle up a notch or two as she started to thrust hard against me, sensing she was getting close to coming I slowed down but still pushed and held hard my cock as deep as I could.

Caitlyn started to smear more of Michelle's juices around her clit and started to rub intensely, "Ohh I want to cum..., make me cum... Please..." Michelle stuttered.

I continued with her set of ten "seven, eight, two, three, four, five," I counted out loud as Michelle seemed to be losing control of her body and then her face took on a relaxed blissful expression, then a look of agony. I knew it was pleasure - intense pleasure - she was feeling, as was my cock that was being tightly wrapped up in hot silk as a long soft moan emitted from her mouth. I slowly finished the set enjoying the change in her pussy walls that had now lost the tension that had been released with her orgasm.

When I looked down at my cock as I moved up to Caitlyn's pussy I noticed it had a creamy ring around the base, Michelle's orgasm had indeed been massive. Caitlyn's pussy now felt a lot calmer, or I did think so for the first half dozen strokes, she hooked her hands around my arse and pulled me in tight and started to grind her clit against me, a minute later she came again, quickly and quietly, then she whispered in my ear for me to cum in Michelle.

This time when I withdrew my cock it was Caitlyn's hand that reached for it, she stroked it saying she just wants to mix up their juices with my pre-cum as she slid my tip down Michelle's slit to her opening and left her fingers there as my cock slide between them into an awaiting Michelle and her inner lips that sucked at my tip and drew me in deeper. "I don't think you need to put a limit on this set," Michelle said, "Just keep fucking me until you explode."

I looked down at the two of them laid out before me as I started to slowly pump my cock in and out of Michelle, Caitlyn's pussy was still stacked above Michelle's so I stroked it with my fingers and then sucked the juices off them, god my cock was feeling good, this seemed like heaven as I stroked Caitlyn again and licked them clean. I started to push a little bit harder and Michelle's breasts started to bounce as my cock went the full depth of its shaft. Caitlyn must have picked up a womanly instinct coming from Michelle as her breathing started to change because she moved her fingers up to her clit and started to gently massage it.

I knew my cock would love to feel this woman come on it again so I kept up the same intensity, I felt a swelling of her inner lips as it started to lock around my cock. I changed my thrusting to a circular motion and then both Caitlyn and I felt her suddenly stiffen up and another long soft moan slipped out of her lips. I held myself inside her while I again stroked Caitlyn's wet slit and licked this aphrodisiac off my fingers and then started to move my cock again.

Both Girls lay back and were watching me as I raised my upper body up and started to take full strokes in and out of a very wet pussy making sucking wet noises as I increased the pace, both girls arched up their hips together to change the angle for Michelle's pussy to take my cock.

They both started to encourage me with words I started not to hear, as the feeling in my cock intensified. I could hear grunts coming out of me as I started to pump faster, then I felt Caitlyn cup my balls in her hand and my body started to shake as my cock started to pump my cum deep into Michelle. I managed to get a couple more strokes in before I just lunged in and roared as I held my cock tight against Michelle's cervix and with Caitlyn squeezing my balls I ejaculated spurt after spurt of cum before collapsing between them.

~~~~~~~

Sunday Morning:

The sun was already up when I stirred, looking sideways I could see the girls were still sleeping, I quietly slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom, I came back to the bed as quietly as I could but noticed in the middle of the bed Michelle had opened her eyes and she smiled at me as she noticed I had still a bit of a morning woody. On the other side lay Caitlyn and to badly quote Leonard Cohen "her hair upon the pillow like a sleepy auburn storm. " Michelle quickly headed for the bathroom so I slipped in and moved to the middle and started to replay in my head all the hot moments of yesterday.

12