Michelle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michelle tells me she's your new assistant, but it seems to be a bit more than that." Susan declared with a raised brow. "Her offer intrigues me though, I must admit. When she took off her dress and offered to go down on me if I'd agree to come with the two of you for the night I was excited by her body and impressed with her talents, especially for one so young."

Susan raised her glass in toast to Michelle. Michelle responded and sipped some wine. "Thank you Susan." "I have to ask, is it legal for her to be drinking here?"

"Does it matter?" I asked, avoiding the direct answer.

Susan looked thoughtfully at Michelle and Michelle smiled and blushed. "No. No, I guess it really doesn't." She paused for a moment then added, "Maybe it's the shave, but she doesn't look a day over nineteen."

Michelle started to confirm, but I bumped her knee. I smiled at Susan, "She certainly does look young, especially when she takes her clothes off." I smiled at both of them.

Susan smiled at us and said thoughtfully, "Yes, especially when she takes her clothes off." She paused and sipped her wine again. She waited while Michelle and I finished our meals. Then she said, "You won't mind letting the two of us get better acquainted before you join in, will you?"

My cock jumped at the thought. I smiled and replied, "No, I'll watch until I'm invited. Is that alright with the two of you?" They beamed across the table at each other and replied in unison and with enthusiasm, "Yes."

I looked at each then asked, "are we finished here?' They nodded as they sipped more wine, so I motioned for the check and we departed. The Owner gave me a knowing smile as we walked out the door. I escorted them to the car and opened the back door; Susan slid in and patted the seat for Michelle. Michelle looked at me hesitantly and whispered, "Master?" I smiled. "Go ahead; it may be an interesting ride home."

Michelle kissed me and slid in next to Susan. I closed the door and we headed for home. I heard whispering from the back, and then I watched as Michelle slid her dress up around her waist. Susan looked up at me, "How far is it to your house?"

"About twenty minutes." I answered.

"And you live out a ways from town?" Yes, right down the highway here." I replied as I turned out onto that highway.

Susan smiled and leaned back. I heard another whisper and watched as it appeared Michelle unzipped her dress. This was confirmed when Susan slipped her dress off her shoulders and then onto the floor. She tapped Michelle and Michelle turned and Susan unzipped her dress, which immediately joined Susan's. Susan grabbed Michelle's legs and slipped between them, then pulled Michelle down to lie across the seat. She looked at me and asked, "You won't mind if we start now, will you?" Michelle looked up at me, "Please Master?"

I saw Susan's eyebrows rise, but she said nothing. I just smiled and said, "By all means, no reason to waste twenty minutes."

The two of them made good use of the time, Michelle's moans and squeals implying that Susan gave her at least one orgasm while I drove, I thought two or three more likely. As I pulled into the drive they were laying in each other's arms, relaxing, although it appeared their hands were still busy. It looked like Susan had shed her bra somewhere, although I hadn't seen it come off. I parked the car and got out. Even though I walked around to the passenger back door I still had to wait for them to lean off the door so I could open it. They smiled up at me and untangled themselves. Michelle slid out first and stood wearing everything except her dress, and gave me a quick kiss. "Thank you Master." And she turned and waited for Susan.

Susan slid out and handed me their dresses and bras and also gave me a kiss. She looked at me quizzically and asked, "Master?" But turned and took Michelle's hand and they walked into the house together, their entwined hands released, and they held each other's ass as they went inside. I stood and watched them go. Michelle shorter and slightly rounder, with her long dark hair against her tan back and white cheeks waving below the garter belt. Susan taller and thinner, maybe five foot five, but still nicely rounded, her waist length red-blonde hair swaying across her pale back, wearing nothing but her shoes. They stopped and kissed again at the door and waited for me. I watched as they held each other's ass cheeks and kissed deeply and hungrily. I had taken Susan for maybe late twenties, but standing there I realized she might be a little younger. They broke the kiss and turned to face me, their arms locked together behind them, their other hands entwined again.

I spoke first, "Welcome to our home. The master bedroom is through that entryway," I pointed ahead and left, "Bathroom is beyond; Michelle can show you the way. Can I get something to drink while the two of you get started?"

Susan thought and asked, "Some wine? Maybe something sweet and white?" She giggled and glanced at Michelle.

Michelle looked at Susan and caught the joke. "Yes, Master, something sweet and white would be very nice." She giggled. They stood and grinned, while I admired Susan's lithe body. She was clearly in excellent shape, her gentle curves concealing serious muscles. A narrow line of hair below pointed the way to her sweet treat, thankfully the exact colour of the hair on her head. Pert pink nipples pointed at me from firm round breasts, smaller than Michelle's but excellent nonetheless.

"Something sweet and white it shall be then. Make yourselves at home, I'll catch up shortly." I went to the kitchen; they headed towards the Master bedroom. I selected a nice wine from the cooler, added ice and glasses and took the tray to the bedroom.

I arrived to find Michelle and Susan locked in a passionate sixty-nine, they had taken their shoes off but Michelle was still in the garter belt and stockings. Susan was above her and as I walked around the bed I could see that not only was she licking and sucking at Michelle, but she had fingers stuffed in both her cunt and ass. I went around the bed and sat the tray on the far bedside table, and discovered that Michelle was doing much the same to Susan. Both of them were moaning, muffled only by having a mouthful of cunt occupying them. Susan came first; she suddenly released her grip on Michelle's cunt and screamed, "Oh my God!" I watched as she drenched Michelle's face in a spurt of girl cum. Michelle stayed locked in place, sucking and swallowing all she could catch.

As her orgasm subsided Susan dove back at Michelle's cunt with fingers and mouth trying to return the favour. Michelle dropped her head back and started to pant heavily, and then she screamed too and hugged Susan's body to her chest. "Oh god YES! Baby Yes!" Susan made slurping noises as she licked the flood of cum from Michelle. They slowly rolled onto their sides and lay together still holding each other tightly around the hips. I watched as they slowly and gently licked each other clean, sighing with pleasure.

Finally Susan raised her head and said, "Can I turn around and come up there? I'd like to kiss your face for a while baby." Michelle slowly released her hold on Susan's hips and Susan rolled up face to face with her, each of them licking their own cum from the others' face. I simply stood next to the bed in awe, a glass of wine in one hand and my throbbing cock in the other.

Susan finally flopped onto her back looking into Michelle's eyes and grinning. "Okay." She started, "I have GOT to know, how old you are? I have never known anyone who could eat pussy like that."

Michelle glanced at me and I nodded. "I'm twenty. Last month."

Susan looked at her, then at me. "I knew it. Would one of you like to tell me about this whole "Master" thing while we're at it?" She looked at me. "I'd like a little of that wine, please? The other a little later." She winked.

Michelle looked at me again and I nodded. She took the glass of wine from Susan and drained it then explained, "Rich was hiring me as his assistant so that I could learn his trade. He's been sort of a surrogate father to me for quite a while, helping me learn about myself and get my self-respect back after my parents..." Michelle's voice trailed off. I handed her the wine and she drank a bit more. "Anyway, he wouldn't do anything with me sexually until I passed my uni exams and obtained my degree. He made me wait until then. I got my degree on my birthday and came out here and raped him.' She paused and giggled. "Well okay, it wasn't really rape, but even then he tried to keep me from having sex with him. I won." She smirked.

"After I realized how good it was, and knowing that he was already going to let me move in here to learn while we work together, and he pays for Uni fees anyway, I begged him to make me his sex slave. I got him to agree, and here I am." Susan looked from one of us to the other. "I see. I think." She looked at me stroking my cock. "Would you like somewhere else to put that?" She glanced at Michelle. "If you don't mind?" Michelle giggled, "He puts it where he wants."

I smiled knowingly, "If that's an invitation I accept. Where would you like me?"

Susan patted the bed. "Lay down here and let me see what I can do for that." She looked at Michelle. "Would you like to help?" I stretched out on the bed. Michelle nodded. "Always."

Susan knelt next to me and looked at me. "Any preferences?" I laughed. "Yes. Women."

She laughed back and swung her leg over me, settled into position and slipped my cock inside her. She slipped all the way down and sighed. "Oh god. I needed this."

Michelle laughed. "I know the feeling." She looked at me. "What else would you like, Master?"

"Why don't you bring your sweet pussy up here and put it on my mouth?" Michelle knelt over my face and I sucked and licked to the best of my ability. Susan seemed to be concentrating on drawing out the time she could keep my cock in her cunt. Truth is she was tight and wet and very, very good. I didn't mind at all. She alternated fast and slow, deep and shallow, and just about the time I would think she would get my cum she'd pause and let the moment pass.

I heard her ask Michelle, "Would you mind if I get his cum tonight?"

"Of course not." Michelle replied. Then, "I'm sure he'd be happy to share his cum with you. Maybe you can share it with me afterwards?" I felt Susan lean forward. I realized they were kissing, and then Susan began to fuck me like she meant it. I moaned into Michelle's cunt and she pushed harder against me. I realized we were going to cum together, I could only hope Susan would join us. As I felt my cum boil out I gripped Michelle's hips tightly and screamed my pleasure, locking my mouth onto her cunt. She joined me, giving me a mouthful of her sweet cum. Somewhere I heard another scream and Susan wet my belly as I pushed as deeply as I could inside her, pumping my cum into her cunt. I felt her muscles ripple, drawing me inside and milking my cock. The feeling was great, especially with Michelle's sweet cunt dripping into my mouth. I lay there until the sensations Susan was giving me became too much to bear. She was gripping me and driving me crazy. I could hardly breathe. I lifted Michelle so that I could see Susan and begged, "Enough!" I paused to breathe while she gripped my cock even tighter. "Girl, are you trying to kill me? Please stop!"

Susan finally sat still. Michelle lifted herself off my face and sat next to me. She smiled at Susan. "I think he likes that." Susan gripped my cock again. I jumped and caught my breath. "I think he really likes that."

"I think I like it but you're about to kill me."

Michelle looked at Susan, "Maybe I could do something for you while he recovers?"

"Like?" Susan asked. "Lick your pussy clean?" "Lay down here and I'll let you do that."

Michelle lay down next to me with her head by my hip. Susan lifted off my cock and both of us gasped, but she simply shifted sideways and brought her dripping cunt down on Michelle's mouth. Michelle responded by trying her best to suck all my cum out of Susan's cunt. She must have been doing a good job because after a while Susan looked down and asked, "Is it that good?"

I heard Michelle reply, "It's the very best I've ever had. I can't get enough. You should try some."

I slid up a bit on the bed and Susan leaned down and sucked my still sloppy cock into her mouth. She licked it clean then sat up and looked at Michelle. "You're right, he is yummy."

They laughed, and then Michelle did something that made Susan gasp. She did it again and Susan went rigid. The next time and she screamed, "Oh god! Yes!" While she was shuddering with an orgasm Michelle was making slurping noises between her legs. Susan finally fell off to the side and looked at Michelle.

Michelle lay quietly, licking stray gobs of cum from her face and fingers. Susan looked at her and said, "Girl, I don't know where you learned to eat pussy like you do, but you are incredible.'

Michelle smiled back and just said, "Thank you." I looked at them and finally spoke. "Slave, there is a matter of discipline between us."

Susan looked at me questioningly, but Michelle just sat up and said, "Yes Master, there is."

I looked at Michelle. "You need to explain to your new friend." To be continued

12