Michelle the Humiliated Mother 01

Story Info
Divorcing your husband can be a bad idea.
4.1k words
3.81
17.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A black sedan traveled up the on-ramp. To outsiders, it was as inconspicuous as any other car on the road. For college-bound Ashlynn, it was an emotional stew of boredom, melancholy and brooding. Silence dominated much of the early trip, as the car took her away from the only town she'd ever known. Away from her friends, and her status. High school had been her domain. She'd found herself among others. They liked her and she liked them. But as the familiar landmarks grew distant, the reality of her situation set in. Gone was the comfort of sameness and familiarity, here was the storm of uncertainty. The future.

Michelle felt stilted. This was her daughter. And they sat in silence, no closer than two strangers on an airplane. Trying to deny the reality of their relationship, she tried to jumpstart a conversation

"I hope it's not still cold up north. Do you think I should have brought a jacket?"

"It's August, Mom."

"But they get, you know, snow up there."

"Not in the summer."

"I know, but that has to mean it's cold. Right?"

"Not in August."

Michelle would have had a better time trying to push a bolder up a grassy hill. Their conversation hit a wall, not thirty seconds in. The awkwardness returned, both mother and daughter now aware of it. Michelle tried again

"I hope we can understand them up there. Doesn't Boston have a weird accent?"

"It'll be fine."

"Oh. What about sports, don't they like sports?"

"A lot of people like sports."

"But you should be educated. Did you remember to ask Dad about their teams and stuff?"

"Patriots, Bruins, Celtics and Red Sox. I got it Mom."

"Are they good?"

"Mostly. Patriots are really good."

"So you did ask your Dad like I told you to. Glad you've started taking my advice!"

"I know that because I like football Mom." Ashlynn exhaled, annoyed "Why couldn't Dad have driven me? At least I could talk sports with him."

"Because I wanted to. You can talk sports with me"

"Do you even know what team we root for?"

"The...Bengals?"

"Jaguars." Ashlynn rolled over, towards the window and rested her head on her hands.

"Are we any good?"

"No. Wake me when we get there."

This wasn't how it was supposed to go. Michelle had seen it in movies before. The sentimental goodbye always brought families together. And here they were, further apart than ever before, and caked in silence again.

The first planned stop was a welcomed one. Ashlynn had made a statement by falling asleep, and had left Michelle to her thoughts. A coffee stop gave Michelle an opening, an excuse to reengage with her daughter.

"Ash...Ashlynn, honey, wake up."

"Mmmph. Wh-what?"

"Coffee. What do you want?"

Ashlynn rubbed her eyes. She hadn't actually planned to fall asleep, but at least it had whittled down the length of their trip. They hadn't reached the coffee chain yet as her mother asked again

"What do you want?"

"Caramel Frappuccino, with extra caramel drizzle, whipped cream, caramel crunch and ice. Can you make sure it's with heavy cream and a mix of Honey Blend and Frappuccino Roast coffees too?"

Michelle stared at her daughter blankly before asking

"You know, why don't you order?"

"Fine."

The quiet of a distant relationship settled back in as Michelle turned into the parking lot. As she pulled up to the drive thru, her daughter raised a concern

"Can we like...go inside?"

"Why?"

"I um...kind of have to use the bathroom." Ashlynn felt slightly embarrassed as she acknowledged the fact

"We're getting gas in five minutes. You can hold it."

"Ugh! Gas stations are so gross! Can't we just go here?"

"Well, I don't have to go. This'll be much easier for me if you'll wait."

Ashlynn folded her arms and sat back, pouting

"Fine. I'm just going to hold it. It's your fault if my kidney's explode!"

Michelle rolled her eyes. She forgave her daughter for only being a teenager, but that didn't make the petty disagreement any less annoying.

The two ordered their iced drinks, an uneventful occurrence if it wasn't for Ashlynn's complex order. Michelle felt like apologizing to the server, but the dead eyed look in his face was enough to convince her that he had dealt with worse. Perhaps it was because of the simplicity in her order; an iced coffee with just cream and sugar, that prevented a hateful look.

The quick drive to the gas station was equally as uneventful. Quietly sipping on their drinks, Michelle hoped that it wasn't a mistake to drive her daughter to college alone. As she stopped the sedan at the pump, Ashlynn climbed out with her mother, who noted

"Get me a water while you're in there Ash. And let me know how clean they are."

"I'm just buying snacks mom. I told you, I'm not..." She looked around, hoping none of the other patrons could hear her "I'm not going here."

"We're not stopping for a while."

"I'm not a little kid! I'll be fine! Ugh! You're such a mom!"

Not knowing if that she should be offended by the insult, Michelle started to pump gas into the car. She took the time to play her wavy, deeply brown hair, which found itself in a neat ponytail. A slight twinge in her bladder let her know that the coffee was working, but it was easy to ignore. She uttered a cruse as she looked down, the gas pump had left a mark on her light, high-waisted jeans. She rubbed the mark, but to no avail. Grumbling, and already in a bad mood, she waited for the pump to be done as she saw the bright yellow leggings her daughter was sporting exit the store. At least Ashlynn had grabbed her a water.

######################

I should have peed. Was the first thought that entered her mind as Ashlynn had begun to regret her defiant stunt while she crossed her legs. She had tried to go back to sleep, but the caffeine and sugar had combined to force her eyes awake, and her young kidneys had done their job well as her bladder filled with their waste. As Ashlynn sucked down the last few sips from her drink, she bobbed her feet up and down. Trying to sound innocuous, she asked

"Hey mom. Um...how much further to the rest stop?"

"Ashlynn." Her mother sounded annoyed "Don't tell me you have to pee now."

"...kinda."

Michelle sighed "I don't know. Here." She handed her daughter the printed out directions

"You're such a boomer."

"Am not! You know when I was born."

"1977 is boomer age."

"Whatever. Just read the directions."

Ashlynn grabbed the small stack of paper from the console.

"10 Miles. How long is that?"

Michelle looked down at her speedometer

"10 minutes. Probably."

Ashlynn felt a sense of comfort wash over her. Tossing her mostly empty cup on the floor, next to Michelle's empty water bottle behind her, she cracked open an energy drink. She knew she'd be fine, and was feeling slightly thirsty anyway. Ashlynn knew it wouldn't hurt her between now and the rest stop, and happily sipped away as she protected her filling bladder. Part of her wondered how her mother could have waited this long.

Michelle was thankful. She hadn't read the directions since leaving the gas station, it wasn't hard to follow highway directions, but she had started to wonder when her next break would come. The iced coffee and water had gone down easy, a tandem she was used to, but the long drive was a new obstacle. Given her need to use the pedals alertly, she couldn't cross her legs. Out of a desire to maintain her authoritative composure over her daughter, she refused to hold herself. But her bladder was full. Taut with the strain of holding a full bladder, her anxiety stemmed from experience. Since going through childbirth, she was well aware that a wayward sneeze or ill-timed cough could spell disaster. She was glad her potentially perilous situation would end soon.

The first emergency vehicle that passed them by was surprising, but not worrying. It was the brake lights and the traffic that struck fear into mother and daughter alike. Ashlynn voiced her fear first

"Why are we stopping?"

Michelle shrugged her shoulders, but her hands kept their tight grip on the wheel.

"This isn't good." Ashlynn shifted in her seat

Michelle didn't respond, but had to agree. It wasn't the fullness of her bladder that she feared the most, but the mental battle with herself that she was unprepared for. She clenched harder as she stepped on the brake, hoping she still had enough strength in her most private parts to hold back the brewing water and coffee in her filling bladder.

Ashlynn had been seeing red for too long. She had read the back of the trailer truck too many times. She had checked her social media feed, refreshing and refreshing, anything to keep her mind off of one very obvious predicament. She had to pee. Made worse by the fact that she had downed her coffee and started an energy drink, in her absentmindedness, she had continued to sip. She pulled up her leggings, and inadvertently gave herself a cameltoe. Placing her hand over her now outlined genitals, Ashlynn continued to bare the pain until they could reach the rest stop.

As they inched forward in traffic, a blue sign appeared on the shoulder of the highway. It promised the rest stop was in just a mile and a half. Michelle didn't notice as she fought back her first wave of desperation. A sign that her battle was worse that she outwardly showed. Ashlynn made sure she knew about it.

"Mom...a mile and a half."

Her labored speech accented Ashlynn's crossed legs and clutching hands. Michelle took her eyes off the road for a moment, hoping the sign would be a salve for her irritated bladder

"MOM LOOK OUT!" Ashlynn squealed

Michelle slammed down on the brakes. Had she been going any faster, they would have crashed. Someone had cut them off in an attempt to cross into Michelle's lane. Her adrenaline spiking, Michelle momentarily forgot about her filled bladder. For a moment, it was numb. Then it came roaring back. Slamming into her closed pee hole, the contents of a full bladder railed against her defenses again. She retaliated.

Ashlynn was taken aback as she heard her Mother suddenly suck down a gulp of air. What sounded like a gasp at first, she looked towards her mom, who was now holding herself.

Michelle thought she got away with it. She thought she had survived the first charge of a full bladder. But she could feel a moistness in her panties she had felt before. Not wanting to look, but needing to look, she gently took her hand away. A small patch, not larger than a penny, had formed on her jeans. It wasn't much damage, but enough to tell her that her full bladder was not to be trifled with. An enemy that was more than capable of tearing through her tightly bound defenses.

It was when they reached the half mile sign that Ashlynn began to rock back and forth in her seat. One hand firmly pressing into her crotch, the other was snaked around her backside, and held her tender slit from the back.

Her mother wasn't doing much better. She too held her crotch with her free hand, and unlike her daughter, had leaked. What had started at the size of a penny, was now more comparable to a quarter. Michelle's logical mind had begun to slip away. Doomed to the anxious mind in peril, her fears firmly gripped her judgment, more-so than the hand that gripped her snatch. Her fears demanded that she quell them, and soon. Taking a deep breath, she asked her daughter

"Listen. Baby. Don't ever do this when you're driving, ok? But this is an emergency."

Ashlynn's eyes grew wide.

"What?"

Michelle sped up briefly, enough to pass the car in the lane next to them, and waded her way through the tight traffic. Making her way to the shoulder of the highway, she maneuvered into the breakdown lane.

The car responded by jostling and grinding over the rumple strips. Michelle had expected the vibrations to hurt her ability to hold back the flood of urine that she held inside, instead, the pleasant sensations gave her hope that they'd make it.

Hope which was immediately dashed. A white car pulled in behind them, and began to flash its lights. Police.

"Damn it!" Michelle cussed, leaking a bit as she grabbed herself again

As she stopped the car, Ashlynn complained, her body still contorted with desperation

"What do we do? How do we-?"

"Get my insurance card from the glove box." Michelle said curtly, the officer began to approach the car

As Ashlynn handed her the card, Michelle rolled down her window

"H-hi-hi officer."

"You mean to tell me what you two are doing? You can't be driving in the breakdown lane."

"Um...we...uh...look. I-I want to be honest w-with you...s-sir." Michelle stammered. Partly from fear of wetting her pants, partly from the anxiety of being pulled over and interrogated

Lightly tapping her palm on the steering wheel for effect, Michelle plainly stated their problem

"W-we really, really, really need to um...uh..." She started to leak again, stronger than before, she was unable to stop it without the use of her hand. She continued to slowly wet her panties as she spoke "...uh...use...the um...restroom. We were just trying to get to the rest stop." She put her hand back on her crotch

"Well Ma'am. I hate to let you know. But that rest area has been offline for quite a while now. It's being torn down."

Ashlynn's jaw dropped. Michelle lost another spirt of hot pee, even with her hands guarding herself. The officer continued

"Let me run your license and insurance, and I'll be back."

"Hurry!" She begged

"What are we going to do?" Ashlynn whined

"The road. We'll...we'll go off to the side of the road."

"Ew, mom! No! I don't want everyone to stare!"

"Fine. You suffer. I'll go."

"No! I don't want anyone watching my mom pee. Or me!"

"You don't have to watch me."

"But everyone else will! That's so gross! And...and isn't that illegal?"

While her fear of being seen was ridiculous, Michelle knew her daughter brought up a good point. It would be an offence to urinate in public, especially after getting pulled over. She made a demand of her daughter.

"Find us a place. Now!"

Ashlynn pulled out her phone. Michelle looked. The lap of her light jeans now dark with her leaking urine. The officer was still sitting in his patrol car, and Michelle willed him to hurry. Every drop produced from her drinks that morning had filled her ballooning bladder it was close to bursting. An acute ache that made her abdomen hard, pounded and pushed against Michelle's peehole. A sudden pain. A sharp wave of desperation washed over the tired Michelle. Harder than before, she leaned forward, a low moan escaping her lips.

"M-mom?" Ashlynn looked over

A slight hiss was Michelle's only response. She sucked in air, exhaled quickly, and moaned harder. She tried to respond to her daughter

"I-I-I-I...stopped...I stopped it."

The moist, hot agony that now enveloped Michelle was hellish. Part of her demanded relief, part of her demanded dignity. Her whole body was now pressed into service, an assault against her advancing bladder. A knock on the window. It was the officer

"Ma'am, I'm only going to give you a warning today. Your record is clean, and I understand if there are some um...extenuating circumstances. But don't do this again. Others need to use this lane for emergencies."

"Y-ye-yes. I-it won't happen a-again."

As she reached for her insurance information and driver license back from his hand, she felt the hot shame of another release. His eyes were hidden behind his sunglasses, and Michelle couldn't tell if he saw her or not. As she handed her cards back to Ashlynn, her daughter caught a look at the damage.

Her mother's light cutoff jeans were not only dark at the crotch, but the inseam of her thighs as well. A wide stain that covered each side of her crotch made her accident obvious. Tightening her grip, Ashlynn hoped the same fate wouldn't befall her.

"There is...a diner at the next exit. Traffic. Traffic is...clearing!" Ashlynn exclaimed

She was right. In her desperation, Michelle had stopped paying attention. But like a storm clearing for the first time in days, both mother and daughter smiled again. Hope had returned.

The officer was right. As they passed the ramp for the rest area, it was blocked off with construction tape and barriers. The path itself was cracked and overgrown. Driving at a quicker pace, but being sure not to speed, Michelle guided the car through the remaining traffic as her desperation continued to mount. Preparing for one last assault on her muscles.

Ashlynn had never felt so insecure. Her stomach, which she had spent years trying to stay toned and slim, was now bulging again. It was as hard as a rock, tight with a force and a pressure that her 18 year-old mind could hardly comprehend. She was sure she had never had to go this badly in her life before. She felt sick. Clammy. Sweaty. She was starting to shake as they made their way up the exit ramp. Her only saving grace was the top of the diner. It was just visible across the road.

Michelle hadn't leaked. She'd stayed dry as she got them through traffic. She felt calm, collected. Her pants had cooled where she had wet them, and when they combined with her body heat, they created a dank, swampy environment around her crotch. She was fine when they drove off the highway. She was fine as they crossed the lane towards the parking lot, and she was fine as she parked the car. But after opening the door and attempting to stand, her bladder struck. Its final battle plan enacted.

It started as a pain in her back. Sharp, it forced Michelle to bend forward. Her hand firmly clutched her overworked genitals. She shivered, feeling cold. If it wasn't the pain, it was the shame of a familiar warm sensation that elicited a squeal from her lips.

Ashlynn made her way around the side of the car. Her hand buried into her desperate, tingling pussy. She nearly lost control as she rounded the side of the car.

Her mother, hands clutching her crotch with all their might, had two fat, wide stains streaking down her legs. As they moved, they darkened the color of her jeans. The pavement below her began to show drops of excess urine as it fell off of the back of Michelle's jeans.

"Oh my gosh! Mom! Hold it! Please! Don't embarrass me!"

Painting and groaning, Michelle looked back up at her daughter. She too, had her legs crossed and her hands buried in herself. Michelle had no other options, every muscle in her body burned. Her bladder no longer felt like a stone in the ocean, but rather a burning coal, torturing her insides. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes, and her voice escaped as a high pitched whine.

"Ash, baby. I'm so sorry. P-please...d-don't l-look at me."

The wetness was down to her kneecaps, nearly at the cuffs of her jeans. The high-waisted, now damaged pants were not completely soaked, but Michelle's bladder had done plenty of work. She undid the button of her jeans. Her legs jiggled, shook and bounced as she stuck her thumbs in the waistband of her pants.

In full view of anyone in the parking lot, and in front of her daughter, Michelle whipped down her pants and panties, exposing her bare butt and mature, trimmed pussy.

"I-I...I can't wait any longer" Her voice cracked, she was starting to cry "Baby, please! I...just look away!"

By the time she was in a half squat, piss came rocketing forth. A loud hiss erupted from her tired muscles. Her strong, yellowish stream of piss sprayed out of her so quickly that it bounced off of the pavement below. Drips and drops kicked up from the ground onto her exposed sandaled feet and droplets of her warm urine splashed her exposed labia as she settled into a full squat. She gripped her wet jeans and soaked black panties, keeping them out of the spray. The rapidly expanding puddle below her ran under her sandals and towards the edge of the parking lot. A dark color, it housed a few bubbles the slid along the small rivulets that broke away from the main flood. Michelle closed her eyes and sighed. The relief was unimaginable, orgasmic, almost.

12