Michelle's Awakening Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now your turn you slut!" I heard Jen say as she started to fuck me even harder, using her free hand to rub my pussy as she fucked me. I moaned louder and louder.

"Oh shit... OH SHIT!... Keep going... Fuck my you slut.... Fuck my slutty hole harder!"

"Cum for me you dirty fucking slut!" Jen yelled as she fucked me.

Hearing her say that out loud was too much for me and I cummed on her fingers, I shook as I cummed hard, my eyes rolled back, my head moved side to side, my body convulsed.

Jen rolled off of me, and turned around to lay beside me. Her body was glistening with sweat and she looked beautiful. I moved closer to her and kissed her, our tongues met and we made out gently and lovingly. My head turned to the side to look at her clock.

"Fuck..." I said exhausted "I need to get home"

"Michelle..." Jen started, still out of breath "That was amazing."

We smiled at each other.

"Fuck ya it was" I said back, still smiling.

"I can't believe how slutty you've become... I love it!" Jen said back.

"Why thank you!"

"I'm so happy this happened... I love having someone to 'play' with" Jen said, looking at me and using air quotes.

"Jen, you have no idea how happy I am too. I thought I was this freak, but now I know I have someone to talk to..."

I started to get up out of bed.

"Where are you going? Can't you stay?"

"No, sorry... last night before school, we're supposed to have some kind of family dinner"

"Oh... with Steve..." Jen said winking.

"Shut up!" I said with a smile while gathering up my clothes.

Jen got out of bed, went over to her desk, got a pair of scissors and picked up my shorts.

"These shorts are definitely not short enough for a slut like you." Jen said looking at me with the sexiest eyes.

She cut them shorter and smaller all over. As I saw the material fall to the ground I was getting a little nervous at how they would look. She handed them to me. I put my thong on and then tried them on.

"Oh ya... that's how they should look." She said to me, smiling.

I stood in front of her mirror and immediately felt slutty. The shorts let me ass hang out the back, and the patch along my pussy was so small that any wrong move and my panties would show.

"They're perfect!" I said as I leaned in and gave Jen a kiss on the lips.

She walked me downstairs and we talked about school the next day and how much fun we could have. We kissed goodbye, as if it was something we would be doing from here on out, and I left.

I got outside and I could feel the cool breeze against my ass. I loved how short these shorts were now. I kept thinking about what had just happened. How my best friend Jen was just as much as a freak as I was. I couldn't believe it. But it also turned me on so much, and it made me happy that I had someone to share all this with.

I was getting so turned on thinking about it while walking home. It was dusk so I decided to take things a little further, just for fun. What's the worst that can happen? I took my t-shirt and tied a knot on the side so my stomach was exposed and the top of my jean shorts were now out for everyone to see. I was feeling so hot, so sexy, so slutty. I think my walk even changed so my ass was swaying. I reached down and quickly rubbed my hand over my pussy through my jean shorts. It felt amazing doing it out in the open.

"What has happened to me?" I said softly to myself as I got more turned on.

I undid the button on my shorts and rolled the tops of them down. Now the tops of my panties were showing. I loved it. Every step turned me on more.

I kept walking home when I turned the corner and almost ran into two teenage boys.

"Oops! Sorry" I said instinctively.

"No problem" they said. I could feel their eyes look me up and down. "Wow you're hot!"

I smiled. "Thanks".

They stared for a few seconds before I started walking away. I recognized them. They were a grade or two below me at school. I didn't care that they saw me, or knew who I was. I loved showing off. I knew that now. I wanted them to want me.

As I walked away from them I could feel their eyes staring at me. I loved it.

I got home and pulled down my shirt, and did up my shorts before walking through the door. Even though I wish I could just do what I wanted, I knew I couldn't around my parents. My shorts were still super short though. I realized Steve's car was home, and I could feel my pussy moisten. I knew right then that I wanted him. I knew it was wrong, but I wanted Steve's cock. Bad.

I walked into the house and everyone was in the kitchen. My parents were making dinner and Steve was behind the island.

"Hey everyone. What's for dinner?" I realized I was in a really good mood which was odd for me.

"Hey honey" my mom said looking up at me. I could tell she was looking at my shorts. "Do you think those are a little short?"

"All girls my age wear them like this" I responded, hoping I was convincing.

My dad just looked up and then away. I'm sure he didn't want to look at his daughter dressed like this.

Steve piped in "Ya, she's right mom, most girls wear shorts like that" as he smiled at me.

I walked up beside him while we waited for dinner to be ready. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"You're so hot. I can't believe you're wearing shorts like that."

His hand went down my back and squeezed my ass. I reached down and grabbed his hand and moved it around to my pussy. I took control, I wanted him to touch me. I undid the button on my shorts and slipped his hand in making sure he could feel how wet I was. My parents were making small talk, they had no idea. Our eyes met and I could tell he was shocked. He couldn't believe I was doing this with our parents only a few feet away. I almost didn't care at this point, I was too turned on.

He kept rubbing my pussy, making me even more wet. I whispered into his ear how much I loved it. How hot it was. How dirty it was.

"I want you to fuck me tonight" I said at last. His eye lit up and he started rubbing my pussy harder, making me squirm.

"Dinner's ready kids" my dad said.

Steve and I quickly shuffled back to normal positions, I did up my button and walked over to the table for dinner.

Dinner went as normal. Regular family talk. Things like school the next day, plans for the next few weeks and so on. My mind of course was racing, and I'm pretty sure Steve's was too. When it was time for desert and my parents went to get it we both looked at each other. Eyes full of lust. I reached down and grabbed his cock through his shorts and kissed him. I knew it was a risk, but part of me didn't care. Luckily my parents didn't see.

"When dinner is done, I'm going to go and have a shower, and I expect you in there, fucking me" I said softly into his ear. His cock immediately grew harder in my hand.

My parents came back with ice cream and we finished everything up. Steve and I helped put the dishes away. I told everyone I was going to go up and have a shower and then go to sleep.

"OK honey, have a good night" my mom said.

"Have a good first day at school tomorrow" my dad said and came in for a hug. His hands were on my back, but slowly moved down to just above my shorts. I was taken aback a little. Was he trying to feel my ass?

I thought about it for a second, but then I realized I was just imagining things.

I looked at Steve with lustful eyes and I mouthed the words "5 minutes" to him.

I walked upstairs and was so horny I almost took my shorts off in the hall.

I stepped into the washroom, but left the door unlocked. My clothes slipped off, I turned the water on and got in the shower. I started lathering up some soap. My soapy hands cupped my breasts and moved down my stomach to my pussy. I went around to my ass and ran my hand through my cheeks along my asshole, and then back to my pussy. I pushed two fingers into my cunt to get warmed up for Steve's cock. I just kept thinking about him walking in, his big cock, and him sliding it into me.

The door opened behind me as my eyes were closed. I knew it was Steve and I turned around as I continued to plunge my fingers into my pussy.I pulled the curtain back so he could see what I was doing. I kept fingering myself. His eyes bulged. I licked my lips. The lust between us was too much, we couldn't stop ourselves now. No words were spoken. His cock was getting hard in his shorts. I wanted it inside me.

My free hand reached out and pulled down his shorts revealing his cock. Just seeing it in front of me triggered another level for me as I started to get more turned on. I just wanted it so badly, and I didn't care who knew.

"Are you sure you want this?" He said, a little unsure.

"Yes!" I said too loudly.

"You sure? There is no turning back."

"Yes" I said even more loudly now, still fingering my cunt, my hand running up and down my brother's cock.

I turned around and bent over, my hands on the wall, giving him perfect access to my awaiting wet pussy. Steve moved in and slowly pushed his cock into my cunt. I loved it.

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned out loud.

"Are you OK?" he asked, still unsure of what was happening.

"Yes!" I said "I need more..."

Steve slowly pushed into me. It hurt a little, but I liked it. His cock was stretching me wider than my two fingers. Even though it was intense, I loved it, I wanted to feel used and stretched.

"More..." My eyes rolled back in my head as I started to push back against him, trying to get his whole cock into my cunt." I want all of your cock. Push it all in!" I said a little frantic now. I was so turned on, I needed his cock deep inside me. It felt so slutty, I just wanted to do the dirtiest things, and this was it. I needed his cock.

"You OK?" he said, still sounding pensive. He didn't want to hurt me.

"MMMM it feels so good. I love your cock inside me. Now fuck me"

Steve started moving in and out.

"Harder!"

He started going a little faster but not hard enough. I wanted it hard, I was so turned on.

"Harder!" I said more loudly now. It was a good thing the water drowned out some of our sounds.

He started going faster, his whole cock in and out, I kept pushing back, I could feel my ass hitting him as we fucked harder and harder.

"Ya, that's it. Fuck your sisters cunt nice and hard. Treat her like a slut. Make her cum hard on her brothers cock"

That drove him crazy. He started fucking me harder and harder.

"Yes! Fuck me!" I almost yelled.

This was the best thing in my life. The feeling was overwhelming. I loved all of this. Fucking. Doing it with my brother. In my parents house. Everything. It was the best thing I've ever felt.

My hand reached down and started rubbing my clit. I was getting so close to cumming.

"Fuck!" I heard Steve say. He pulled out of me and cummed all over my back. That was too much for me as I came hard too.

"Fuck sis! That was the best fuck I've ever had!" Steve said with his softening cock between his legs.

I had never tasted cum before so I got down on my knees and sucked the left over off of his cock. There I was, on my knees, sucking my brother's cock dry.

I looked up at him and smiled. I was so happy.

"I hope I didn't hurt you." He said looking down at me.

"Hurt me? That was the best feeling ever!" I said with excitement. "We have to do that again" as I leaned in and gave him a deep kiss.

I stepped out of the shower and went to my room and fell on my bed. I don't really know what Steve did next, but I passed out. That's all I remember until the next morning.


12