Michelle's Diary

Story Info
A diary of a young woman in medical school.
37.6k words
4.51
14.5k
7
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,079 Followers

Copyright © 2013 - 2022 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Michelle's Diary

Diary #25

This Diary is the Property

of

Michelle Wolffinger

Who Resides

at

_________________________________

_________________________________

_________________________________

Begin Date

January 15, 1990

End Date

July 22, 1990

Diary #25

Yes, I keep a diary, or a journal as some call them, this is the twenty-fifth in my series, which I started when I first learned to write. I write this preface in all but the first. I am no writer I just jot down my feelings and experiences as they occur, I worry not about spelling or grammar, just the facts. One day I will let my daughter read these if I have a daughter. Not so much to show her I was once young, but to show her life can be fun, full of excitement and wonder.

Michelle

Monday January 15, 1990

I am halfway through my first semester of medical school. The things I find myself learning are so exciting. All of my professors are so helpful, except one. He seems young to be a professor. He teaches medical ethics, a course that is required here for all four years.

Sometimes he can be so obtuse about what he is trying to teach us.

I have become close friends with one of my classmates, she just happens to be my roommate. She is a brunette, like me, and has a very jovial personality. She is cute and doesn't really think she is. I have watched the boys look at her as she walks through the quad. Her name is Susan.

Wednesday January 17, 1990

Susan and I went to the bookstore after class today. We didn't need to but both of us just liked looking at all the books we will need in the coming years.

A couple of boys started a conversation with us as we were leaving the bookstore. They walked with us to our dorm room. They also lived in the same dorm but on a different floor. They were all so charming. Susan giggled a lot, as did I at some of their jokes and antics. They asked us both out on Friday. I told them we would see if we were free that night. Susan giggled and bolted into our room. I followed her in.

She said she wanted to go if I would accompany her. She said the one named Bobby was really cute. I preferred Carl but there were three others who weren't bad looking. We were supposed to meet them at O'Reily's bar on twenty-second street.

Friday January 19, 1990

Susan and I walked over to O'Reily's bar tonight. We had a few drinks and played darts with the guys. I sat and talked with Carl for a long time. Susan talked with Bobby and Lance at another table. I had a good time. Sue said she did too. We are supposed to go there next Friday too.

I really like Carl. He is so smart and polite. He says he's going to be a neurosurgeon. I think he will make a good doctor.

Susan told me Bobby was hitting on her all night. She said he wanted to take her out to his car so they could get better acquainted. We both know that means he wants to get in her pants. I laughed when she told me that. She said that Lance kept egging her to go with Bobby, which meant he wanted to be a third. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when she told me that.

I mean, I have heard that there are people who do things like that but to have a friend tell you that two guys wanted to have her at the same time. I mean come on, that just isn't done in polite society. Well, at least not by me.

Wednesday January 24, 1990

Not much to tell this week, on Saturday Susan and I stayed in and studied. On Sunday, we slept in late, then studied for the rest of the day.

Monday and Tuesday were rough days in class. Haven't had much time to think, although I have thought a lot at night about what Susan said Lance and Bobby wanted her to do. More thought will be forth coming, as I can't shake the picture painted in my head.

Susan told me she would never do anything like that but that it really intrigued her that Lance and Bobby found her desirable. I told her it wasn't only Lance and Bobby she could have any guy in school or out of school. She then told me the same. We both laughed and went to bed.

Saturday January 27, 1990

Last night I had the most fun since I started school. Carl and I danced and talked. We even kissed in a dark corner of the bar. He held me tight as our lips pressed together. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to dance with mine. It felt like the first time I had frenched Billy Parker in the back seat of his father's Camry.

Susan had danced with both Bobby and Lance. She had talked to them most of the night, both of them holding her hands and each kissing her now and then. Neither of them seemed jealous of the other. Susan said it was very exciting to have the two of them fawning over her at the same time.

I told her she better watch out or she may wind up being the girl for their fantasy sandwich. She laughed at my statement but then got a pensive look on her face. I asked if she was thinking about doing something like that. She quickly said no. However, I could see the wheels spinning in her head as we sat studying.

Tonight I have a date with Carl. Susan smiled when I told her that. She said Carl seemed like a nice guy.

It's time I started to get ready Carl is picking me up in a little under an hour.

Sunday January 28, 1990

Last night was a disaster. Carl picked me up and we were driving to the restaurant he had chosen when his car broke down. We spent a good two hours sitting in the car waiting for a tow truck. Then we waited another half hour for a cab. When it finally got there, we just had him take us back to the dorms. Carl walked me to my door. I peeked inside, Susan was there studying. I kissed Carl goodnight. He held me tight. As the hall was empty, I wrapped my arms around him.

We stood in the hallway kissing passionately. Carl's hands started to move up and down my back. One of his hands came to rest on my ass. I didn't discourage him. Soon he had his other hand cupping my breast. I moaned into his mouth as we kissed. I pushed him away and said good night and that I was sorry his car had broken down.

He apologized for that and kissed me on the cheek. He turned and walked away. I sighed and went inside. Sue wanted to play twenty questions about our date. I was slightly frustrated after that goodnight kiss we had in the hallway. I told Sue that the next time I went out with Carl she had to disappear for the night.

Her eyes got big as saucers and her hand covered her mouth. She called me a slut and we both laughed. I told her I didn't know if I would do anything with him but it would have been nice to see where things went. She laughed and said she knew what I meant.

We both started to get ready for bed.

Monday January 29, 1990

My last class had run over so I wasn't able to get back to my dorm before going to my next one. When I finally got to the room, I was surprised to see Susan there. I must have been extra quiet coming in because she nor Bobby nor Lance heard me.

The three of them were rolling around on her bed, kissing and touching. I stood there with my eyes popping out of my head as I watched them. I was leaning against the door. From what I could see where I was, the two boys were taking turns kissing her. When one kissed her the other would feel her up. As I watched, Bobby pushed Susan's t-shirt and bra up so her breasts were exposed. When he placed his lips on her nipple she moaned deep in her chest.

I couldn't believe my eyes. She was being so slutty. I found myself turned on by what was happening. Wondering what it would be like to kiss one guy and have another suck on my breasts.

Suddenly, Susan cried out, not in pain, but in pleasure. I watched Lance's hand slip into her pants and watched the area above her crotch bulge as he rubbed her vulva. She was shaking and groaning with excitement as I stood there.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I screamed, why I don't know. All three sat up their eyes all on me. Susan jumped out of bed pulling down her bra and t-shirt. She then hustled the boy out of the room. I just stood aside, eyes wide, looking at the bed, Susan's bed.

Once the boys were gone, Susan was at my side, talking to me, whispering to me. I couldn't hear her, nor did I understand a word she was saying. I was shaking, trembling with excitement. I was having an orgasm. I was so surprised that I couldn't utter a word.

Susan took my books from my arms and led me over to my bed. She pushed me down on it, climbed in next to me, and cradled me in her arms. She kissed my cheek and closed my eyes with her fingertips.

All this happed four hours ago when I opened my eyes she was gone. I sat at my desk and wrote what I remembered. I then went back to sleep.

* * *

I have been peeking at Michelle's musings and have decided that she is a better writer than I ever will be. I just hope she doesn't mind me adding some things once in a while. She is such a dear friend and if she does read this, I hope she knows that I would do anything for her.

I didn't mean for her to see us rolling around on my bed, it just happened. I don't know what it is but the thought of having two lovers at the same time sends a rush through my mind and body like no other thing in the world.

Michelle is such a dear, sweet, naive woman, I love her to death.

Kisses to you my dear,

Susan

Tuesday January 30, 1990

I woke up this morning to find Susan in her bed. I shook her awake scowling at her. Once she was fully awake I asked her what the hell was going on yesterday. She apologized and said it would never happen again. She knew I was mad at her, although those really weren't my feelings at all. I was perturbed but not mad.

I told her we have to have a system of some kind so we would know if the other was busy in the room. She suggested a sock on the door. I shook my head telling her that everyone used that one. I thought for a while, as did she. Then it hit me. I took a pad of those new things they had started using around campus, post-it notes they called them. I wrote three letters on one, IAB. She looked at me like I was nuts.

I told her it stood for I AM BUSY. So if you were the first to get back to the room with a friend slap the post-it on the door with those letters and the other would know you were inside, busy. Susan smiled and nodded.

I then asked her about what I saw. She told me it was nothing, just a little experimenting. She just wondered what it was like to kiss two guys at the same time. I told her it looked like a lot more was going on. She said, and these are her words, "I know, it was wonderful, right up until the moment you screamed."

I was shocked beyond belief, but secretly so turned on by her boldness.

We got ready and went to breakfast and then to class.

* * *

Michelle thought up a system for us to let the others know we were busy. I doubt very much if I will use it as I have also found that I liked to be looked at, and watched. I lay awake at night running her catching me with Lance and Bobby through my mind and it excites me to no end. I finally have to masturbate in order to get to sleep.

Susan

P.S. Michelle, I love you sweetie, and hope you don't mind me setting you up.

Wednesday February 7, 1990

Not much happened yesterday or today but I thought I better check in.

I pondered what I had witnessed Susan doing. I pondered that for a long, long time. I still have not reached a conclusion but when I replay what I witnessed I get very excited. I think Susan does too. I think she is very excited about having multiple partners at the same time. I think about what it would be like often.

I have found myself unable to concentrate on class work. I must stop this train of thought.

Susan looked so, radiant as the guys fondled her.

Goodbye for now.

Thursday February 8, 1990

I have made plans to go out with Carl on Friday night. I am really looking forward to having some alone time with him. I have seen him every day in class but it is just not the same.

My mind still wanders to what I witnessed, especially at night when I am trying to go to sleep. I think Susan does too, she tends to moan quite loudly during sleep. I am afraid to ask her if she has...

God, I have to quit thinking about what she is doing and define my own life. So tired, I'm going to bed.

Saturday February 10, 1990

Got home late last night, on a date with Carl.

Carl picked me up at 7:00 sharp. Susan was in the room studying when he got there. She bid us enjoy.

Carl took me to the restaurant he had planned for the first time. Dinner was wonderful. I had a little wine with my meal and an after-dinner drink. I'm not much of a drinker and I was a little tipsy as we walked to the car.

As Carl went to open my door for me, he wrapped me in a bear hug and kissed me soundly. I kissed him back with enthusiasm. He pressed me back against the car as he kissed me deeply. His hands started to roam. He squeezed my breasts gently at first. When I didn't object, he squeezed harder. I had to push him away when he squeezed too hard and wouldn't let go.

I told him to be gentle. Then showed him how by pressing my hand against his scrotum. He sucked in his breath as I squeezed his testicles, gently. I then told him we should find a nice place to be alone. He smiled and opened my door nodding his head vigorously.

He drove us to a nice place not far from the university. The parking lot was sparsely populated and dark. I nodded as he indicated we should get in the backseat. Once settled, we started to kiss. He tentatively touched my breasts. My breath whooshed out of my lungs. I got really excited by his, now, gentle touch.

Within minutes, he had my blouse unbuttoned and my bra pushed up and was sucking gently on my nipple. I lay my hand on his head moaning with pleasure. Carl took his time and had me lay down on the seat, sucking one, then the other nipple. As his hand touched my vulva, I shook squeezing his hand between my legs.

I think he got the wrong idea as he pulled his hand away and didn't touch me there again. I was slightly disappointed, but also relieved. I don't think I was ready to do the nasty with him just yet. After about two hours, I finally called a halt to the wonderful activities.

Carl drove me home and walked me to my door. He kissed me good night and left. Susan was asleep when I entered so I didn't have to answer any embarrassing questions.

Sunday February 11, 1990

I woke to Susan standing over me ginning. She asked if I had a good time. I told her yes. She laughed and said it looks like it. I looked at her as if she was nuts. I got up and went to the bathroom to pee. As I was washing my hands, I looked in the mirror. I screamed. My neck and chest were covered in hickeys, not big, but noticeable. Susan stood in the doorway laughing.

Well, that was the last time I would go necking with Carl. I pulled my t-shirt up and sure enough, I had hickeys all over my breasts. I would be wearing a turtleneck for the next week. Idiot. What possesses a boy, man, to do this to a woman? I stood there shaking my head as Susan giggled.

I turned on her as she lifted her t-shirt. Her chest was covered with hickeys also!

We both laughed at our situation.

I asked her when it happened, she said last night. Bobby and Lance had stopped by after Carl and I had left. She said she was still intrigued by having both guys touching and kissing her at the same time. I was shocked and asked her if she had let them, you know.

Susan smiled but said no, not yet. She was still afraid of what could happen, might happen, or would happen. She became all flustered. I pulled her into my arms and gave her a gentle hug. She relaxed into my embrace and sighed.

We both jumped at a door slamming down the hall and started laughing again.

We got dressed and went to get some breakfast.

Wednesday February 14, 1990

The first half of the week was busy, busy, busy, with no time for dates or just gabbing with the guys. Susan and I studied every night until 10:00 pm, then sat talking about our past encounters with the opposite sex.

Neither of us were virgins, although I had tried to remain pure for my parents. Then on the night of my prom just after my eighteenth birthday, my mother finally sat down with me and talked about sex. She told me how wonderful it could be but the first time would be very painful, to begin with and if I just relaxed, I would be surprised at how good it would feel.

I had sat there with my eyes wide. My father had dunned it into my brain that a woman should save herself for marriage. Yet, here was my mother telling me pre-marital sex was wonderful. She then told me that she wasn't a virgin when she and my dad married and my dad had not been the one to deflower her. I sat there holding my mother and thanking her for sharing. She explained that all fathers want to think about their daughters being pure and wholesome until they marry. Even then, they don't like to think of their little girl as a sexual animal.

So that night in the back of Jimmy Petersons Lincoln I felt the pain of first penetration and then the joy of my first orgasm from a penis. All right cock. Susan is reading over my shoulder as I write and is telling me to quit being so clinical in my diary. She's right, there is a place for proper nomenclature, in the classroom. Jimmy's cock, better Sue, wasn't the biggest in the world nor was it the smallest. I had held my share while having my breasts sucked so I wasn't all that inexperienced.

So, even though my first time was painful, to begin with, it turned out to be a lot of fun for both Jimmy and me. Jimmy stayed hard for a long, long time and was a considerate lover and partner.

Susan said it's very rare to find someone who can make you cum (her spelling) the first time. I raised my eyebrows at her and she told me all about her first time.

She told me how much of a disaster it turned out to be. She and a boy name Nate who was a year younger than she was, found a place in a prairie behind the subdivision she lived in the western suburbs. Nate had brought a blanket and they spread it out on the ground under some stunted trees that formed a hidden place. The week before Nate had come and cleaned out the place. He had also brought some flowers to make it look nice.

Susan thought that was so romantic and I did too. She and Nate then stripped naked. She told me how embarrassed she had been yet so excited also. They then lay down and started kissing and caressing each other. They both experimented with things they had been told by others that lovers do. Susan sucked her fist cock. Nate licked his first pussy. Nate fingered his first girl's asshole. Susan said that once they had done everything to each other she was wet and ready to let Nate slide his cock in her.

She rolled on the condom for him while massaging his balls. I still giggle every time I hear them called that, why, I don't know. Sue then said she lay on her back and spread her legs for him. She told me he just knelt there staring at her, eyes wide with wonder and excitement. She had to reach forward and pull him down to her pussy, she wanted me to write cunt here but I told her I don't like to use that word. Shit I did anyway. All right Nate's cock now lined up with Sue's cunt, she's smiling at me now. Bitch.

The first few inches that slid into her brought a feeling of pleasure she told me. Then Nate pulled back and slid in a little further. Sue says each time he did that she became more and more excited. Then all of a sudden, the pain started, as Nate pushed further into her cunt, yes she's still insisting, the pain became extreme. Tears were running down her face as Nate pressed harder and harder trying to "bust her cherry" as Sue put it. Susan says she doesn't blame Nate or even dislike him for the pain he caused.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,079 Followers