Mick and The Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His scrotum tightened within seconds, and the boy could feel how his cock was responding to her thrusts hitting his prostate. A few drops of precum shone on the tip of his glans and, slowly, it ended up on the bench. Although the cheerleader could not realize it, she could listen to the soft and relaxed moans and gasps of her victim, and she increased the rhythm of the penetration. Swinging stiffly, Mick's cock moved nonstop at the speed of the cheerleader's thrusts and her moans joined his in a perfect symphony.

The girl got rid of her shirt, both bodies were covered in sweat immediately, and despite not having a complete view of them, the girl's exercised body tensed with each thrust and she was determined to fuck this pervert with everything she had. Placing her hands on Mick's waist, the cheerleader began to pound vehemently; she came in and out without stopping and the boy rolled up his eyes, his rock-hard cock demanding attention but with both hands resting on the bench, he could not satisfy himself properly.

"You are a whore, a dirty fucking whore. I'm going to make you cum like never before!" the cheerleader shouted without stopping and Mick responded with girlish moans that made her smirk.

The girl unleashed her lust at him savagely. Unfortunately for Mick, that did not mean that she was close to her orgasm but he avoided thinking about it and only limited himself to scream like the bitch he was at that moment while his ass was pounded relentlessly. After spending several minutes at a frantic and devastating pace, the girl buried her dick all the way inside and stopped to catch some air, her chest was reddened and she was breathing heavy and fast, as if she was doing her routine. Mick felt his ass gaping and his cock, hard like a rock and aching a bit after being unable to jerk off for so long.

She pulled out her cock and lay down on the bench, ordering Mick to suck the cock and the boy, obediently, turned around and began to suck. The cheerleader buried both hands in his hair and made him go up and down fast, a couple times she made him choke and she moaned and gloated at the sight of him sucking her pink dildo.

"Ok bitch, now ride me, we're not done..." she indicated with a tired but happy voice.

Mick let out a low groan but obeyed and sat on her lap to push her cock inside him again. The cheerleader put her hands on his thighs and pulled him down at once, Mick howled but a dry spank reminded him to start moving. Putting his hands on the bench, Mick began to go up and down slowly, while she moaned again in a sensual way and closed her eyes. The boy's cock swung without control and when he managed to reach it with one hand to relieve his need, she stopped him.

"I'll do it, or you could cum within five seconds," the cheerleader said.

And for the first time in his life, Mick felt a hand jerking his cock and it wasn't his. The soft and delicate touch of the girl around his virility was glorious for the boy, who let himself go when he felt that his cock was now part of their game and kept riding her. The "good thing" of the situation was that he could set the pace and do all the fucking on that cock and with her hand milking him slowly, things were improving in a better way. She couldn't deny how wet and horny she was either, although she wanted him to be faster- having him riding her was perfect.

After staying like that for a few minutes, the girl indicated him to stop and Mick got up. He couldn't deny that his asshole and bowels were burning like hell but his hard cock was betraying him.

"Not bad, not bad at all... I could have fun with you often..." the cheerleader grinned. "Now stand with your back against that locker," she instructed.

Nodding, Mick obeyed and leaned his sweaty back against the locker next to hers. She sat on the edge of the bench and looked at him with lustful eyes, before taking off her shoes and socks, showing a pair of pale, small, perfect feet and nails painted in a shining red. Stretching her legs towards Mick, the cheerleader caressed his belly and chest with her bare feet. The boy closed his eyes when he felt that delicate contact and she smiled and bit her lower lip.

"You like my feet, huh?" she asked. Mick nodded quickly and she giggled.

The cheerleader continued caressing him, this time she alternated the soles of her feet with her fingers, Mick breathed faster when he felt those sensual feet touching his skin. He had never thought that a pair of beautiful and soft feet would make him so horny, his cock still hard and claiming the attention lost. With one foot, the cheerleader touched Mick's balls and gave him a gentle kick, which was not painful but made him open the eyes, with her fingers she went over his cock until she reached his glans and her fingers pressed the head of his dick. The boy could not dominate another moan of pleasure and he gave up to her kinky feet.

With her other foot, she descended to the base of his cock and putting them together, she began to jerk him off. That felt like Heaven and the girl laughed again when she saw the pleasure reflected on Mick's face, at first her moves were slow and calm but soon it became faster. Again, the precum was dripping from his glans and the cheerleader also groaned and yelled out. She continued jerking his cock with her feet until she stopped.

"You love my feet eh, you fucking pig? Fuck my feet, that's what you want to do. I told you I would let you play with me..." the cheerleader said with a foxy look that made Mick hornier.

Holding her feet together, the boy began to fuck the small space between them like a maniac. The girl leaned back and massaged her clit to enjoy on equal terms. It wasn't like fucking a tight wet pussy, Mick didn't know how it would feel but those feet were driving him crazy and he was moving his hips nonstop. The girl exerted more pressure as she kept her legs apart and flexed and Mick literally freaked out and began to spasm.

After realizing this, the cheerleader managed to move her feet away and Mick got a little pissed off, because he wasn't able to reach the desired orgasm.

"I want you to come on my feet... I want to feel your jizz on my feet," she said and Mick, after she offered her feet, began to jerk off on the girl, who was moaning softly and caressing her clit harder.

With loud moans and spasms, Mick spurted his cum on her, leaving several shots of hot jizz on her bare feet. He ended it exhausted and pleased; the cheerleader spread his cum all over her feet and with a mischievous gaze she spoke again.

"Now suck my feet..."

"You gotta be kidding me..." Mick mumbled with tired voice, but there was no doubt in the cheerleader's face, she just nodded.

Doubting a bit, Mick knelt in front of her and licked her right foot first. The taste of his own cum made him stop but when the girl let out a moan and grinned, Mick continued passing his tongue shyly, and then with more dedication for the pretty girl, who was looking at him with desire. Then he grabbed the other foot and he licked slowly and playfully for a long time. Finally, the girl slapped his cheek with her foot and stood up.

"Good boy. The truth is, I've enjoyed this a lot, but we will still go to the Principal's office..." The cheerleader grinned at Mick's shocked look. After all that....!

12