Mickey and Kate Ch. 01

Story Info
Mickey and Kate have come a long way.
3.6k words
4.65
4.8k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
310 Followers

This series is, for the most part, a prequel to Island Vacation. Reading that first isn't completely necessary, but it may fill in some of the blanks along the way as you become acquainted with Mickey and Kate.

I hope you will enjoy learning how Mickey and Kate became the couple we knew them to be in Island Vacation. The pace is deliberately slow, so if you prefer your erotica without character development and conversation, this isn't the place for you. If you are offended by the idea of men and women enjoying their sexuality, sometimes without the presense of the their mates, this story is also probably not for you.

On the other hand, if you enjoy the process that occurs naturally as couples explore one another and investigate the things that turn them on, you may want to read on. Your comments - positive and negative - are always appreciated.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Eric, you may kiss your bride."

Mickey watched as the young couple leaned into one another. As Sara stretched to meet her husband's lips, Mickey thought her breasts might pop free of her tightly drawn wedding gown. Her cleavage had been on full display throughout the ceremony and the good reverend was doing his best to pay little attention to it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is my privilege to present to you Mr. and Mrs. Eric and Sara Franklin."

The crowd applauded as the young couple stepped off the platform and made their way down the long aisle. Now it was Sara's ass, neatly tucked into that slinky white fabric that caught Mickey's eye. He didn't stare. He knew better. He had learned long ago to take a quick mental snapshot and focus on it as his eyes continued to drift in other directions.

He remained at his post as the rest of the wedding party took part in the recessional. The best man would undoubtedly be spending some quality time with the tall blonde. Now finished, Mickey retired to a small cloakroom behind the chancel to remove his vestment. He hated wearing one, but it was a custom in this church and it was too early in his tenure to rock that particular boat.

He peeked through the doorway into the sanctuary as he made his way back down the hallway. The photographer was now in charge. He noted the blonde blushing as the best man whispered something to her, and saw the bride and groom happily kissing for the camera.

"Lucky man," he thought.

His thoughts drifted to his own wedding all those years ago. Kate was stunning, though her dress was far more modest. Decollatage would have been unthinkable in the church. The times, of course, had changed. The white bridal gown no longer symbolized purity. He didn't know Sara Dutton that well, but he was fairly certain that she hadn't come to the altar that day as a virgin. She and Eric were undoubtedly far more sexually experienced and sophisticated than he and Kate were.

He smiled at the memory.

They had arrived at the small hotel filled with nervous anticipation. As a young seminarian, he had dutifully done his best to avoid "lustful thoughts". He and Kate had stolen a couple of kisses, but they were quick and nearly passionless. They had both grown up in small towns in the plains of Iowa and Oklahoma. Opportunities for sexual experimentation were nearly non-existent. They heard about things that happened in New York, California, and the big cities, but that was miles away from where the two of them had come from.

They met at a small college run by his denomination on the plains somewhere about halfway between those two hometowns. He was taken with her immediately. Of course, every other guy on campus was, too. Blonde, blue eyes, and - even under her loose-fitting clothing - curves that demanded serious attention. More than that, she was witty, kind, intelligent, and charismatic. He, on the other hand, was a relatively introverted bookworm. He had been a popular high school athlete, but he was serious about his chosen vocation and studied hard. He knew that three years of seminary were waiting for him after graduation so he gave little attention to his social life. Until she showed up his senior year.

They were married days after he graduated in a small church surrounded by cornfields on that plain in Iowa. The first night of their honeymoon was spent in Dubuque in a family-run hotel. Apparently, everyone in the building had been informed that they were newlyweds. With each additional congratulatory remark (and the occasional wink from another man), Mickey's anticipation heightened. There was a curious mixture of nerves, happiness, shame, and pride. Kate was beautiful after all, but the fact that they were going to "do it" and that all of these people knew, made him strangely uncomfortable. He knew they were doing nothing wrong. He had a ring on his finger to prove it. But it still felt odd.

He and Kate embraced as soon as the door shut behind them. Finally alone, he held her tight and the softness of her body pressing against his created an instant erection. Kate blushed when she noticed it.

"Um. Maybe I should change?" she asked softly.

"I'd like that." Mickey was trying not to appear too eager.

She took a small bag and went into the bathroom. Mickey found his pajamas and quickly tossed his clothes toward a waiting chair. He looked at himself in the mirror. His new purchase didn't make him look as sophisticated as he might have hoped. In fact, he looked like his father. At least his pajamas still had that pocket on the shirt that his dad had lost years ago.

The bathroom door opened and Kate appeared. It was light blue and long - all the way to the floor - and thin. Very, very thin. It hugged her curves, caressing her hips and falling down her legs. Most impressively, it framed her large breasts, which were now nearly completely exposed to him. The deep plunge revealed her cleavage and the wispiness of the fabric barely concealed her nipples.

"Do you like it?" she asked. She dropped her eyes, setting them on Mickey's crotch. His erection pushed against the fabric of his pajamas.

Later in life, he would have had several wittier replies to her question. That night, all he could do was nod his head.

He watched as Kate moved to the bed. She pulled the blanket back and slid under it, patting the mattress beside her.

"Going to join me?"

He switched off the light and slid in next to her, not entirely sure what to do next. He knew that he liked the kiss he got when they came into the room, so he leaned over her to kiss her again. It was electric, sending small pulsing charges throughout his body. He pulled her even tighter, rolling on top of her.

Kate's mouth was dry as she anticipated what was coming next. She was certain that she wanted it, but that was all she was certain about. She had no idea what she was supposed to be doing. All of the whispered words and giggles that she had heard from her friends over the years flooded her brain. And most of them contradicted one another. At least she knew that she loved Mickey and wanted to make him happy. She just didn't know how.

His knees tangled into her gown and his penis strained against his clothing. He felt her breasts pushing into his chest as his heart pounded at his ribs from the other side.

Looking back on it, he wasn't sure who pulled the gown up. He couldn't see it, but suddenly her legs were on either side of his hips. He shoved his pants down, freeing his member, allowing it to nest in the warmth of Kate's groin.

It felt larger and harder than she had imagined. She wondered if she would actually be able to take it. How badly would it hurt?

He looked into her eyes as he repositioned himself, feeling the tip find the warmth of her opening. He paused long enough for her to nod her head.

"Gently", he thought.

"Gently, please, gently" she begged him silently.

And as slowly as he could he pushed his hips forward and up. There was some resistance, so he moved, trying to improve the angle. Suddenly, he felt Kate's hand on his member. He thought he might explode, but she simply repositioned it and nodded her head again. He pushed again. Warmer.

Another nudge, Wet?

The next push actually entered her. Not much deeper than his head. Instinctively he began to slowly move in and out, never really removing it, and going a hint deeper on every forward thrust.

Then it happened. He entered her fully. She gasped and pulled her head into his shoulder, squeezing him tightly. There was a sting, but not overly painful. Mostly she felt filled by him, and she liked it.

Even all these years later, he remembered the feeling vividly. Tight and warm and wet. His penis was simply enveloped by her. He held still for a moment, absorbing the sensation. Then she moved and just that quickly it was over. He thought he might never stop convulsing, unloading himself into his new bride.

"Yeah," he thought, smiling to himself. "Eric is going to have a much better wedding night than I did."

He spotted Kate pulling up just as he walked out of the church and his dick twitched at the sight and the memory of her. "But he's got nothing on me tonight." He smiled broadly at his wife and kissed her as he slid into the passenger seat.

"How did it go?' she asked, as she eased the car out of the lot.

"It was nice. Two kids in love surrounded by their friends and family. And the musicians were on time, so that's always a plus."

Ten minutes later they were parked on a side street, just around the corner from a small restaurant that had quickly become their favorite. They were well known by the staff who welcomed them warmly. Mickey's quick wit was on full display as he playfully greeted each one by name following the hostess to a corner table.

Their waitress was new, at least to them. Whitney, she said. She was attentive without being intrusive. Not long after they ordered, Kate reached across the table. He was going to take her hand. Instead, she slipped a small bit of plastic into his. He glanced up to see her grinning back at him.

"Something new?"

She nodded. "Push the middle button."

They weren't buttons, exactly. More like round indentations. But he understood what was happening very quickly. He watched her grin broaden and her eyes open wide when he pressed it. He glanced back down at the control and tapped the button on top. He was happy to see that it had an immediate effect on her.

"You can only hit that one two more times, then it gets too loud.

"We'll see," he teased.

The waitress dropped a basket of bread on the table, hardly stopping as she did.

"And the other button?" he asked.

"Um, different sensations. Although this one feels pretty good."

He tapped once.

"Oh!" It was almost a grunt. Then she adapted to whatever change the device had made.

"That's nice, too."

"So how did you spend your day?" he asked, fingering the bread, looking for his favorite option.

"Um. It was pretty quiet really, other than the interview this morning. That went well, I think."

He noticed her cheeks were reddening as he spread a dab of butter on his bread.

"And your new toy?"

"It was delivered today. I thought it would be a nice diversion."

"And are you being 'diverted"?"

She nodded and smiled, raising her eyebrows.

"Let's see, then." He tapped the bottom button again. "Is that more of a diversion?'

She contemplated for a minute, then shook her head. "The last one was better."

Another tap. Followed by a quick gasp.

"I think I've found a winner."

Kate nodded, visibly trying to control her breathing.

They were interrupted by Whitney, holding their salads. "Oil and vinegar?"

Kate pointed toward Mickey. She was unable to speak.

"That's mine. Thank you, dear." Mickey smiled at the younger woman.

"And this must be yours."

Kate nodded.

Just as the waitress stepped back, Mickey tapped the top button on the remote, keeping it out of sight under the table. Kate's eyes nearly bulged. Before she made any noise he quickly tapped the middle button, turning it off. He watched his wife exhale and steady herself.

The meal was delicious. As they were nearly finished with their entrees Micky found the middle button again.

"Oh God!" Kate chirped. Then lowered her voice. "I wasn't expecting that."

"You looked like you needed a diversion." he grinned, continuing with his meal. "Is it back to the first speed, or did it go back to where it was earlier?'

"I think it's back on low. It feels really good. Nice and easy."

He waited a beat before tapping the bottom button again. Kate looked quizzical.

"Better or worse?"

"I'm not sure." She paused for a moment. "Oh, I see. It's like waves. It rises in intensity then falls back, then rises again. It's nice."

He tapped the top button.

"Oh, bigger waves!" She nearly giggled.

Just as he tapped the button again the waitress appeared. "Are we thinking about dessert tonight?"

"Well, Whitney," Mickey said, "as much as I might like that, we have somewhere else to be, so we're going to say no thank you. Just the check whenever you can."

He thought he saw her do a quick double-take at Kate, but he wasn't quite sure. It would have been understandable. She was flushed, and staring at her plate.

He paid quickly using his phone, and extended his hand to his wife, helping her from her chair. As she stood he switched the device off, allowing her to walk relatively normally. He wondered exactly where the device was. Perhaps it fit in her panties. More likely, it was inside of her.

As they rounded the corner heading back to the car, he hit the button again, then tapped the bottom one, changing the effect. Kate grabbed his arm instinctively and he began to raise the intensity again. Kate laughed, and he tapped the button one more time.

"Oh, God. I'm going to fall."

There was one more tap as they reached the car. She turned to him and they kissed shamelessly. He could hear a slight buzz now.

"You'd better get inside," he said, opening her door for her.

He had no sooner pulled out of their parking spot than her skirt was pulled high. She wore no panties. That mystery was solved.

As he stopped at the first red light, she reached inside herself and pulled out the small, buzzing bullet.

"So the show's over?"

She shook her head silently and reached into the glove compartment, pulling out one of her favorite vibrators. She licked it quickly then deftly inserted it into her glistening slit, shoving it deep inside. He was thankful that traffic was light, allowing him to watch his wife fuck herself as they made their way back to their neighborhood. By the time he turned onto their street, Kate was cumming. It was quiet and urgent; the vibrator working in and out of her shaved cunt while her other hand fondled her breast through her clothing.

He pulled the car into the garage, closing the door behind them. As they got out of the vehicle, he reached for her, intending to bend her over the hood and fuck her right there. She was obviously ready and he had been oozing precum since the check was delivered. But as good as a hard fuck would have felt to her at that moment, Kate had other ideas. She took his hand and led him into the house.

They made their way directly to the bedroom. As soon as they were inside, Kate grabbed a cushion from a bench at the end of the bed, dropping it on the floor, and then falling to her knees in front of Mickey. She tugged at his zipper while he unbuckled his belt. She smelled his cologne as she took his erection as deeply as she could into her mouth. He twitched inside of her, adding to her arousal. Part of her wanted to lie back on the bed, spread wide, and feel him penetrate her, but she followed her other instincts.

"Is she good?" she asked, looking up at him between strokes.

"She?"

"You know. The way she waited on you tonight. Can you imagine her, here, right now, 'serving' you? Just like this." She slid her lips all the way down the length of his cock. She felt his hands on the back of her head as he drove more deeply into her.

She gasped, coming up for air. "Yeah? Does Whitney like it like that? A little rough?"

Mickey smiled as Kate continued to spin the fantasy. "I should have driven. You two could have taken the back seat. She probably would have been nervous, though. I mean, she seemed pretty young. But you would have known what to do. I can see you in the mirror, your hand between her legs, teasing her pussy. Touching her like she's never been touched."

Mickey stepped back, wanting to prolong the inevitable as long as possible. He pulled his shirt off, watching Kate rise to her feet and begin to strip.

"By the time we got her back here she would have been nearly ready for you. Although, coming into our bedroom might have made her nervous again. Let's just let her sit in the chair and watch."

They moved to the bed, Mickey on his back and Kate lying next to him, on her side, facing the empty chair in the corner of the room.

"I'd show her how you like it." She slipped his dick back into her mouth. More gently now, she slowly lowered her lips until he could feel the back of her mouth, then she sucked gently as she took her time rising back to the tip. "Like that. Slow, gentle, with long smooth strokes. Is she watching?"

"Uh-huh. And she's touching herself through that blouse."

"Ooh, those tiny breasts. I bet her nipples are amazing. Go ahead, show him. Show us both. We want to see your beautiful breasts."

She continued to suck him, fondling his sac as she did.

"They're amazing," Mickey said. "And you're right. Those nipples!"

"Can I suck them? I want to suck them to see how hard they can get." She slid up Mickey's body, whispering into his ear. "I can feel her trembling. Not because she's nervous. She's so turned on. Baby, her pussy is soaked. My finger just slipped straight in. Oh, yeah, so tight. You're going to love this pussy. First I want to taste it. I want her to feel good. I want her to be ready for your cock. Can I taste her, baby?

"Absolutely. Bring her here so that can see."

"Oh, yeah. Let me spread her wide so that you can see her. Look at that pretty pink pussy. Just for you." Kate stroked Mickey's erection, licking his ear as though it were a pussy.

"Just for us."

Kate smiled. "Uh-huh. Just for us. Mickey, she tastes so good. Mmmm," her warm breath filled Mickey's ear. He could feel her touching herself now as she continued. "I can think of so many things that I want to do with her. I have lots of games that she would be perfect for. Toys, rope, blindfold. But not now. She needs to be fucked right now. She really needs to be fucked."

Kate straddled her husband, resting her slit on his erection. She leaned forward and they kissed, probing one another with their tongues. Mickey's hands found his wife's full breasts. He tugged at her nipples, causing her to shudder.

"Oh, yeah. Play with her tiny titties. Squeeze those nipples. Are you ready to fuck her, Mickey? She needs cock, and I want to see you give it to her."

"I am more than ready. Put it in her, but take your time."

Kate reached between them and aimed Mickey's hard shaft at her opening. She lowered herself slowly onto it.

"Does she feel good, baby? It looks amazing from here, watching you enter her, filling her."

"She's incredible," Mckey groaned."I want to fuck her harder. I want to hear her cum" He began to thrust his hips upward to increase the depth and penetration.

"Yeah. Fuck her hard. That's how she wants it. Fuck Whitney hard and fast. Make her scream while I watch."

They found their rhythm quickly, as experienced couples can. Kate matched every one of Mickey's upward thrusts, enjoying the sensation as he pounded something deep inside of her. The impact of her ass cheeks on his thighs deepened her pleasure as the sensation reverberated into her core.

imaging
imaging
310 Followers
12