Mickey and Kate Ch. 04

Story Info
Mickey and Kate take a vacation.
5k words
4.6
2.7k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The years in Texas had taken their toll. Kate would have never admitted it to Mickey, but she was exhausted by the time he received word about his next parish. For ten years he had poured himself into his work, which generally meant that she and their daughter saw far too little of him. And when he did have some time at home he was tired and distracted. She had felt herself beginning to resent his work, even as she tried to be the model minister's wife. She loved him but she missed him.

She received the news of their pending move to Tennessee with mixed emotions. This was a smaller congregation than the one Mickey had built in Texas, which should mean less demand. But it was a struggling church, and if she knew her husband, he would pour himself into it with the same enthusiasm that he had in their last place. 

"I have some good news," he announced as he came through the door a month before the move.

"Oh?" Kate was leary. Good news for Mickey normally meant one more thing that would rob his time and energy from Kate.

"We're going on vacation. Michael called and said that we have nearly a month between the time we leave here and the date we start in Knoxville." 

"A month? Really?" She was slow to get her hopes up. As much as she didn't want to, she couldn't help but wait for the other shoe to drop.

"Yes. I was thinking we might go visit your parents for a week and then head over to spend some time with mine." He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

She was warming to the idea. "So... three weeks with your family?"

Mickey laughed. "No, I wouldn't do that to you. Actually, I was thinking about a couple of days. And then we leave Elli with them for a week or so while the two of us get away."

"Can we do that?" It had been far too long since they spent time alone. Six years. Houston, for that conference. 

"Yep. I've already set it up. They're eager to spend some time with their granddaughter, and I have tickets and reservations in hand."

"Tickets?" She could feel her hopes rising. 

"I hope you can find your passport. Jamaica." 

"No!" she nearly squealed. "Are you sure? I mean, can we afford that?'

"We can. I've been setting money aside for a long time now. Too long, Katey. So start thinking about what you're gonna pack. And I hope that you don't need to think about it too long. The less the better as far as I'm concerned." He left out the last bit that he had planned on telling her. After all, he still had a month before they left.

He could see the look in her eye. She needed this trip as much as he did. They needed the time together. For the last year and a half every time he sat down with a couple whose marriage was struggling he felt more and more guilty. The advice he gave to them was the counsel he needed himself. He could only pray that Tennessee would offer him a chance to get it right and that Jamaica would allow them both to reset.

For four weeks they said goodbye to people they cared about. They shed some tears, laughed over some memories, heard kind words, and made meaningful speeches. But on a deeper level, they couldn't wait to move on. 

They enjoyed catching up with Kate's family on that plain in Iowa. And her parents were thrilled to have a week to spoil their only granddaughter. As they made their way south to Oklahoma to drop their daughter off, all either of them could think about was the warm Caribbean sun and time alone. 

Their flight took them through DFW and they found themselves wandering through a bookstore. Kate looked for a copy of The Sensuous Couple, just to tease Mickey with it. On a more serious level, she thought that maybe they could both use a refresher. 

As she was looking through similar titles, Mickey nudged her. She looked up to see him holding something behind his back with a goofy grin on his face. He dramatically produced a book of his own. Bedtime Tales for Lovers. "It might help you get to sleep at night", he teased. "Some of these titles look very interesting."

He was happy to see Kate's reaction. The last years had been hard on her, he knew. She felt distant from him, and he was sure that she probably felt the same way about him. They needed this time. Seeing that book reminded him of those Friday nights they used to enjoy and he hoped that this trip might start some new habits for them. 

He bought the book and they held hands as they wandered to their gate. Kate felt herself getting caught up in the moment. Despite her excitement over the trip, she realized that her breath was actually slowing a bit. Maybe, she hoped, a few days on the beach would be a cure for her stress. And Mickey's. She thought he was about to tell her something when they announced that their flight was boarding. 

The flight was pleasant enough and they noticed that the formal arrival process was easier than some of the other places they had visited on church-related mission trips. Mickey assumed that Jamaica was more welcoming to tourists - and their money. Kate spotted a few things in the airport for Elli and made a mental note to pick something up on their way home.

It took them a few minutes to find their transportation, but soon they were boarding a small bus with several other excited vacationers. Most seemed to be from Europe. Mickey, in his usual way, made a couple of friends along the way. Kate was busy taking in the sights. They left the business of the city quickly and traveled along a narrow highway, passing through small towns, never far from the coast. 

After about an hour the driver stopped at a small stand to allow them to stretch their legs and get a drink and a snack.

"Mickey, these people are all going to different hotels," she said as she took the bottle of Coke from him. 

"Mm-hmm," he hummed as he took his first drink. There wouldn't be a better time.

"So we just get off at ours?" She wondered.

"Yeah. I guess it's like a transit bus. Just get off at your stop." He took a deep breath and quick glance to be sure there was no one too close to them. "Listen, Kate. There's something I should have mentioned earlier."

There it was. The other shoe. She had been expecting it for a month. Undoubtedly, he would be speaking somewhere, attending a conference, or participating in some committee. This was a work trip thinly disguised as a vacation. If he had only been honest with her from the beginning.

"The hotel where we're staying..."

She interrupted before he could finish. "Is hosting a conference and you will be tied up for a bit now and then," she said flatly.

He looked confused. "No. There's no... Wait? Is that what you've been thinking? That I have some kind of ulterior motive?" 

He looked hurt and she liked the look on him. At least she did for a second. "Well," she started to defend herself, then softened. "You don't?"

It was at that moment that Mickey began to understand what the past decade had done to his wife. What he had done to his wife. 

"Kate, I am so sorry." He pulled her close, wrapping her in his arms. He felt her sobbing, then felt the warm sting of a tear on his own cheek. "I never intended to hurt you."

"I know." Kate wiped her cheeks and took a deep breath, sitting up straight. "It's silly."

"No, it's not," he answered softly. "Listen, let's work through some things this week." As he heard the words come out of his mouth, he grinned. "Listen to me. Going straight to my script. I don't mean like therapy. Let's figure out what we need. You and me. Not one word about work, Texas, church, Tennessee, money, or anything else that sounds like real life. Just us. And let's have a plan that we can take home and get it right in Tenn.... uh... after we move. Sound like a good start?"

Kate was hopeful but realistic. "Yeah. That could be a good start."

"OK, people. Now we go!" They heard the driver calling them back to the van. Mickey leaned in for a quick kiss and pinched Kate's ass as she stood.

"That could be a good start, too," she called over her shoulder as she walked away toward the bus.

"Nice view." Mickey smiled to himself. He thought he noticed a little extra wiggle in her step.

He enjoyed the same view when the bus finally arrived at their destination. They made their way quickly to the reception area where they were greeted with chilled champagne and warm Jamaican smiles. Within minutes, they were being led to their room by a porter who provided a little information about the layout of the grounds as they went. He mentioned the restaurants, the spa, and the watercraft that were available to them down at the beach. 

"And the fun beach is back over that way." He jerked his head over his left shoulder.

"Fun beach?" Kate asked as Mickey's heart dropped a beat.

"Yes, ma'am. And I know you are going to be very popular over there."

"What time is dinner tonight?" Mickey interrupted, hoping to change the subject. 

"The buffet opens at five o'clock. The others open at seven and if you want, you can call to make a reservation, but usually they can serve you without one." He stopped in front of a door and produced a key card. "You just swipe it, like this." A green LED illuminated and the lock clicked. He opened the door, allowing Kate and Mickey to enter first. 

She was surprised to see that there was no ocean view. Outside the sliding glass doors was a patio, complete with a large hot tub, enclosed by a tall fence on all three sides. 

"Oh, I was hoping we would be able to see the water." Her disappointment was obvious.

"Don't worry, m' lady." The porter quickly slid the glass door to the side and scurried across the patio. With a deft motion, he released a latch that allowed the entire far end of the enclosed area to open to the sea. He pushed the double gates wide and Kate saw that their view was stunning. A large stretch of green grass rolled down a slight slope to the beach, some 50 yards away. And beyond that, the beautiful turquoise waters of the Caribbean.

"Better?" he asked as he stepped back inside, beaming.

"Much. Thank you."

He finished showing them around their home for the next week, and paused diplomatically, waiting for his tip. Mickey was prepared and a minute later the two of them were alone.

"You like it?" he asked. His tone indicated that he knew the answer even before he asked the question.

"This is amazing!" She squealed. "And a hot tub?" She stood before the open patio, taking in the scene.

"I told you, I've been saving up for this for a long time." He stepped behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and noting the feel of her ass as he pressed into her.

She loved being in his arms. She stopped herself from thinking about how long it had been since he held her like this. They were here now. That's what was important. And she prayed that this week might be some sort of new beginning for them. 

She noticed his firmness pressing against her and a thought began to form.

"Um... should you have asked him how to open and close that gate?' She stayed still, not turning toward him as she spoke.

"It can't be that complicated. It's a gate."

"Well, why don't you close it? Just to be sure."

He sighed as he stepped away from her, a little confused. One minute she couldn't wait to see the water, now she wanted to shut it out. "And she'll probably want it open again in five minutes," he grumbled to himself.

He returned to the room with his mission accomplished. "See? Nothing complicated about it."

"Why don't you sit down?" She pointed to the couch along the wall, running perpendicular to the glass doors. 

He stepped toward the couch, but she stopped him.

"Take off your pants first?" She sounded playfully bossy. 

Mickey hadn't seen this coming. It had been a while. They were still having sex every week but it was routine and mechanical. He missed their games but there had been little time in recent years. He figured she had "grown out of it", and if he were honest, his schedule and stress level seemed to have sapped his libido, too. He had been hopeful that maybe the week down here would recharge something for both of them, but he hadn't expected it to be this early in the trip.

Kate ran to the bathroom while he unbuckled his pants, returning with a towel that she laid across the sofa. She patted it, inviting him to sit. She pulled the small coffee table out of the way, allowing her to kneel in front of him. His dick was already partially erect.

"Well, hello! Someone looks happy to see me." She brushed it with her fingertips, causing it to twitch. Smiling, she looked up at Mickey, as she guided his dick into her mouth. 

She closed her lips softly around his shaft, resisting the temptation to suck. She simply held it there for a moment, then allowed her tongue to swirl around the head. She did her best to keep her lips and cheeks limp, letting her tongue provide the only sensation. She inhaled as she did, taking in his aroma. There was the slightest trace of cologne, but for the most part, it was all Mickey. She wondered for an instant if all men smelled the same way. She supposed there would have been some distinctions from one man to another, but would she be able to tell them apart? 

Mickey found the sensation intoxicating. He could feel himself becoming aroused, yet it was a slow build. He sat perfectly still, enjoying the movement of her tongue and realizing that somehow what she was doing to the tip of his dick was making the base of his balls tingle. He settled back into the couch, subtly pushing his groin toward her. Apparently, she took that as some sort of sign. Her hand began to cradle his balls. Her fingers barely moving at all. 

Kate loved to feel him growing in her mouth. She made a mental note to wake him one morning this week, just like this. There was something about the feeling of a limp penis stirring to life between her lips that made her wet. He wasn't limp today, but he was certainly harder now than when she began. She slowly began to increase the suction of her mouth and started a subtle move up his shaft. She imagined she was milking his seed with her mouth. She gently nibbled on the tip when she got there, making eye contact with him as she did. She could see his breath deepening with every stroke. 

Mickey took note of the increased intensity and the action of her fingers on his sac. The woman knew what she was doing and he wondered why he hadn't found more time to let her do it. He heard a soft moan, then another, as she gently coaxed his cock to its fullest state. He could feel his balls tighten and the inevitable surge building quickly now.

Kate felt it, too, and began to slow her rhythm. She looked up at him again, smiling. Releasing his penis from her mouth she raised herself tall on her knees, leaning into him, brushing his lips with a kiss.

"Feel good?" The question was unnecessary.

Mickey nodded and smiled.

"Give me your hand," she whispered.

She pulled up her long skirt with one hand and used the other to guide his hand to her crotch. He was surprised to find that her panties were wet. He slid the fabric to one side and explored her slit. It was soaked.

"Must feel good to you, too," he grinned.

"I've missed this, Mickey. I think I need it more than I realized."

"Well," he leered. "Help yourself."

Less than a minute later he was unloading down her throat. It was quicker than he wanted, but he knew that he would get several more chances before the week was over. And, if he were smart, many more after that.

For the next three days, they found themselves spending more time in their room than they had planned. Other than Kate's spontaneous blowjob, their first encounters were tentative. They had been distant for so long that finding the intimacy they had enjoyed years before took a little time. By the morning of the third day, things were definitely beginning to improve. 

Nature had woken Kate early. She noticed the color of dawn in the window as she slipped into the restroom. A moment later she was sliding back into bed, curling her naked body into Mickey who was sleeping soundly. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and felt her weight sink into the pillowtop mattress. Sleep returned easily. It had been a late night, after all. She remembered the story Mickey had been reading - but couldn't finish - and smiled to herself. 

She thought of all those people. So well dressed. So witty. They were clever, like Mickey, and she enjoyed their company. She couldn't remember how they had gotten the invitation, but she was glad to have the chance to get out of the house and dress up. She caught a glimpse of her reflection in the massive windows that overlooked the city. She was happy with what she saw, and even happier that she allowed herself to wear her little black dress. There was more cleavage and leg than she was used to, but she fit right in.

She saw him again. In the reflection, standing only a few feet from her. She knew she had seen him before, but wasn't sure when. Before tonight's party? Earlier in the evening? He seemed to be admiring the view, too. She turned to speak with him, but he was gone. She checked the window again to see if she had misjudged his position. 

"Where could he have gotten to?" She also wondered who he was, and why he seemed to be so close to her all night. 

She stepped into the small clearing in the crowd where he had just been standing. The band began a new number just as she did and she watched several couples turn to one another and begin a slow dance. 

"May I?" His voice was deep and soft and hinted at the faintest of accents. He had surprised her by slipping up behind her, sliding his arms around her waist as he whispered the question into her ear. 

She felt their bodies swaying in rhythm with the music and noticed the smell of his cologne. He smelled clean but sexy. She allowed herself to lie back into him and his arms grew stronger around her waist. Another glance at a well-positioned mirror revealed her cleavage, straining to burst from her tiny dress.

He turned her around, kissing her deeply as his hand slid to her ass. He squeezed a cheek, pulling her into himself. He was blessed and growing. 

She saw Mickey in the corner, through the crowd of dancers, staring at her. She couldn't quite read the expression on his face and her partner turned them before she could look at him for much longer. 

Another whiff of his cologne. And now she thought she could smell her own sex adding to the scent. She knew she was wet and she was certain that he knew it, too.

The crowd danced away from them until they were alone in a dark hallway. Her dress had ridden up her hips and his shaft was now exposed, edging its way between her thighs, brushing her naked slit. She wondered why she hadn't worn panties but was glad that she hadn't.

He pressed her against the wall, lifting her gently. She instinctively spread her legs and allowed him to penetrate her with his swollen cock. He filled her on the first stroke and then began a rhythm that was both slow and forceful.

She awoke with a start. Mickey was smiling down at her. It took her a beat to realize that the dick she felt didn't belong to the stranger but to her own husband. Her legs were spread wide, her nighty pulled up and out of the way, and her naked husband burying himself repeatedly in her wet, swollen, pussy.

"I think you were having a dream," he smiled as he gently teased her nipples. 

She slipped a hand to her crotch and discovered that she was drenched. 

A question began to form but before she could get it out, Mickey increased both his pace and intensity. She gasped as the length of his cock found the bottom of her slick pussy. She arched her back, pushing herself higher to meet his thrusts. She could hear her own breathing intensify as he continued his assault.

12