Micki Trapper 01

Story Info
Micki preps to host an Air Show viewing party on the rooftop.
2.6k words
3.2
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Micki Trapper 01

Hey folks, I'm Micki and I'm a committed cross dresser who lives, plays and works in Middleton. I can do all of those things freely because of my current employment and my living quarters. I manage one of my uncle's multiple businesses in town and I live in the apartment above the building.

The small business building is an unassuming structure on Main Street within the strip that is located towards the "seedy" south end of the Main Street strip and it's basically a tax write off warehouse for my uncle, but it handsomely pays my bills and like they say in the movies sometimes, I know nothing.

So, between working solo in a warehouse and living right above it allows me to dress as often as I want to and that's a pretty sweet deal. And to put a cherry on the top of that, the building has a flat roof, so, LOL, it's one of my forms of entertainment. I wouldn't call it a rooftop patio, but there is area suitable for hanging out or whatever. However, LOL, the entertainment has its issues, but I have learned to live with them. From the front of the rooftop, I have a view of the after dark skid row type activities that Main Street seems to attract and best of all, LOL, from the rear of the rooftop, I have a perfect view of the Cottonwood Street alley and the street worker on goings that the alley attracts. LOL, it's very, very entertaining, to say the least.

But there is a down side too. No one I know will dare visit me after dark because of all the shady stuff that goes on all around my apartment. Also, people I know will barely visit me in daylight hours during the week because of the guys in their delivery trucks that come and go from the warehouse, all of which I know nothing about, of course.

But now, the weekends are different. I guess even hoodlums like their weekends off, so I have a free pass every weekend. Also, I lied about the rooftop patio a little. One of the truck driver hoodlums likes me in my maroon shorts and my short blonde hair piece, so Bruno "found" some Astro Turf carpeting so I had a nice surface to walk on, but we don't need to tell my uncle about all that. And we don't need to tell Bruno that Vito "found" some new chaise lounge chairs, a patio table and chairs and a wipe ass BBQ grill for additional comfort for my rooftop living room either, right? And I still know nothing, right?

However, as nice as the rooftop is, I mostly still have to venture out to keep up with what is going on and because my lonely office doesn't have much of a water cooler to hang out at and keep up with the local 411, I have to hang out at the next best gossip and information spot, LOL, the Smoothie kiosk in the food court at mall, which I'm OK with because the mall is a great way to meet people. And one of these days, I'm actually going to meet someone who doesn't want me to step outside with him or her.

Anyways, and who better than to force any and all gossip possible onto a person than Emily at the kiosk, right?

"Hey, Micki, I saw you coming my way and I couldn't help but to notice that you exchanged a few words with someone near the plastic plants, so what was that going on over? Do you know that guy or is he just a random scumbag guy who just happened to be looking for someone to have a smoke with just outside of the mall? Mm-mmm? Are you having the usual this evening, sweetie?"

"Oh, his name is Lenny and he was just asking me if something was up with me, that's all. Yes, the usual and extra Raspberry seeds please, Emily."

"Oh, I see, well, the last time someone asked me "if something was up with me" I worried for two weeks that I was pregnant, but I wasn't and that's how Chad and I got together. But anyways, I guess you don't have to worry about one of those things, right Micki? And by the way, I finally broke down and tried one of your Raspberry Smoothies, so you owe me something in trade for that."

And folks, even though Emily has the 411 on just about everything and everybody, unlike the county 411 service, Emily's 411 info is rarely free. I mean, she finally tried the greatest flavor of a Smoothie ever, so I owe her something in trade for that and that sounded fair enough to me, LOL, for the moment.

"Anyways Micki, here is a Raspberry Smoothie on house, which you also owe me something for, so lean back against the mall wall and get ready to follow closely along with my math because I have a proposal for you. And by the way, most people only bend one leg at the knee to attract attention. You look like you about to do a dead lift with both knees bent like that, you fucking idiot."

Fine folks, so I still have a few things to learn about attracting attention, so what?

"Oh, and for the record, I fully recognize and respect that petite crossdressing issues are real and that's a point in my column, so."

"So, what, I owe you something for that, Emily? Even though you already awarded yourself the point?"

"See Micki? That's why I only call you a fucking idiot like twice a week because you get me. Anyways, here goes, so try to keep up with my proposal and my math. As you know or as you should know, the Middleton Air Show is this weekend and although that might be fun, it also means that all the clubs are having special Air Show promotional parties, so I have a mathematical plan to make everyone happy."

Don't worry folks, I like cross dressing and I like going out dressed, but I am careful not to go somewhere that you would keep me away from home for very long, especially in such a crowd as the local Air Show promises to bring in. I mean, just using the bathroom would bring its own issues, so hanging out in big crowds for hours at a time isn't going to happen, so there is no way in hell that Emily will talk me into attending the Air Show down at the old air field. But listening to Emily speak is actually quite pleasant. She has a great smile and a nice round face, so I stood there with one bent knee and listened. Besides, Emily already played the "trade" card, so what else could happen, right?

"OK Micki, the boyfriend mentioned that from your end of Main Street, that your rooftop should a partial view of where the jets loop around and stage for their next fly by trick, so we should plan a rooftop viewing party between Noon and 3pm for this Saturday and by the way, yes, I'm sure the guy in the Polo shirt by the fountain is wondering "if something is up with you" and all, but this is my time, so eyes over here."

Well, at least she didn't call me a fuckin idiot, right folks? Besides, the guy near the mall fountain was flashing some hand signals my way and I was trying to learn a few things.

"You know Micki, you're a fucking idiot for wearing such shorts to the mall like that. I mean, if I wasn't around to protect you all the time, well, you would find yourself directly answering "if something was up with you" just along the outside of the mall and all."

"So, I owe you something for that too, right Emily?"

"Well, my protection isn't free, but that can wait. Anyways, my viewing party plan has a few parts to it and all the math checks out, so listen up. So, it all starts out with Gigi and I laying out in the afternoon sun and freshening our golden glow tans, but we need to bring our boyfriends so they are happy and can ogle at the sky and see what they can see in terms of jet planes. So, that's four people plus you, for a total of five people."

"Alright, Emily, I can handle a gathering of five for a few hours, so cool, a party of five this Saturday it is then on my rooftop, but no posting about it just in case my uncle's goons follow you on Chang."

"Not so fast, Micki. I mean, five, right? Five sucks buttermilk and all, right? Besides, we will be on your rooftop for several hours, so we will need to eat something, which means we will have to invite Danny the grill master for a total head count of six."

"Six, well, OK, a party of six it is between Noon and 3pm this Saturday it is, Emily."

"Well, BS to that. I agree that six is a very nice round number, but I fear that six may have rounder hips than I do, so six, well, that bitch is out. She can hold the bottle of buttermilk for five as five sucks her buttermilk."

"Emily, should I pull up the calculator App on my phone so I can follow along with all this? Also, what does it mean when the guy in Polo shirt by the fountain moves his hand like this?"

"Shut it about the faggot near the fountain, he just wants a quick blow job, that's all. And no, there is no need for a calculator Micki because my math quiz is close to the end. So, if I may continue, we wouldn't want Danny the grill master to get lonely while he's grilling, so we invite Priya as well because we all know that he's drilling her anyways. So, that's six people plus you for a total of seven."

"Which sounds about my limit for hosting and a party of seven is about I can handle, so let's call it a day, OK Emily? Besides, seven ate nine, LOL, get it?"

"And now we know why you have dating issues also because you're not funny. Anyways, seven sucks harder than five does and I wouldn't at all be surprised if seven is just five's older brother and they were both bullied all their lives, so we need another. I mean, come on now, Micki, eight, am I right? Now that's a number to remember, right? Eight, baby!"

"Ah, shouldn't we be moving on to Part B of this party plan that I may regret, like forever, Emily?"

"Oh, so you have been keeping up after all, have you? Micki, I promise you that Ben looked me square in eyes and asked me "if something was up with you" and I truly think that he meant it. I also promise that Priya will wear a thong bikini with the privacy of your rooftop patio and all and that's for everyone."

"Because everyone loves caramel apples?"

"Huh, maybe you're not such a fucking idiot after all, so Ben, right? You can handle getting to know him a little better, right Micki? And I promise that there will no pressure on how well you get to know Ben. Well, I can't speak for Ben or anything, but since you're going to wear light cotton capri pants and a long jersey to cover up with, well, you should be able to control the situation, am I right?"

"Well Emily, that might be a little much for me right now, so let's keep things at seven, OK?"

"Well, you see, here's the thing and the last of the math quiz. My Aunt Millie is already preparing a package of 24 mixed kabobs for Danny the grill master to grill up just before he drills Priya and seven just doesn't divide evenly into 24 mixed kabobs like eight does, so like I said, eight, am I right? Eight is the stuff that dreams are made of because eight people can eat three kabobs each and the all is well in the world. Also, my Aunt Millie said I was a fucking idiot to think that I could work lunch food so perfectly, so she's actually making us a 32 package of mixed kabobs, but that math doesn't work out so we need to pretend that it's a 24 pack and I'll return one "trade" back in your favor, Micki?"

"And then charge me with a double trade later, Emily?"

"Duh, I have tits! Plus, I promised that Priya's ass will be hanging out all over the place, so shut it."

"Fine, a viewing party of the most wonderful number eight and no more! Are we done, Emily?"

"Almost, Micki, almost. Listen, all I want is for the boyfriends to be happy as they watch the sky with a beer in one hand and a kabob in the other hand as they absorb the roar of thunder from the jets. And then I want you to be happy by getting to know Ben a little. And finally, I just want Gigi and I to get fresh tans for the big Air Show promotion parties at the club because every club has promised to ignite the after burners and all. LOL, and believe me, the boyfriends aren't coming with us to the clubs, so?"

"Fine, we'll have a three-hour BBQ and viewing party with beer so the boyfriends can get too drunk to even want to go out later that night. But don't expect me to snuggle up to Ben or anything. I mean, if he wants to talk to me that's fine, but he probably won't even want to do that."

"Oh, it would be my best guess that just after you brush you hand across his arm as you hand him the platter of kabobs so he can carry them outside to Danny the grill master, well, I'll bet that his arm rises and falls right over your shoulder and then he will talk to you. So, that's the end of my math quiz, so pay me back triple, please. I mean, mm-mmm, that's a good Raspberry Smoothie and all, right Micki?"

I may have nodded my head and I may not have because I was still looking towards the water fountain and trying to figure out that guys multiple hand signals, until someone else figured them out and away they went, arm in arm and with her hand in his wallet pocket.

"LOL, keep dreaming Micki. Anyways, there are two sexy fighter pilot costumes on hold for Gigi and I at the Costume Shop and I may or may not have a blonde club hair piece waiting for me on the other side of the mall at the Hair Care Outlet Shop, so."

"What? No aviation glasses, Emily?"

"Well, with a promise of Priya's ass hanging out in her thong bikini while passing around kabobs, I didn't think I had to ask for that, Micki."

"Fine, but seven ate nine is still funny!"

"And you're still a fucking idiot, so?"

Well, fine, Emily may have come up with a pretty decent plan to socialize with a few friends during the Air Show and all, but I quickly came up with a plan too!

And I'm going to start my next chapter out with it just as soon as I come up with a plan to be semi alone with Ben.

End Micki Trapper 01