Mickie's Mine - Remake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress Trish." Mickie quickly replied, and then after a brief hesitation of feeling bad about it, added, "Little Lexi The Butt Slut never compared to you. And neither could I. We're just walking fuck holes, that superior women like you can use however you want, whenever you want. So please Mistress Trish, use that slutty little ass. Butt fuck Little Lexi The Butt Slut! Oh yes, that's it! Give Alexa what she needs."

Before the delusional bottom could really offer up any response, Trish began slowly pulling back, and then pushing forwards, causing the dildo to slide in and out of Alexa's shit hole. Something which of course, she did over and over again, officially starting the sodomy nice and slowly.

Although she was pretty sure she slammed every inch of her cock into this whore hole, and then started brutally pounding it, and she would have gotten the exact same reaction. Namely, sweet little Alexa Bliss crying out, whimpering and moaning in pure pleasure as she was anally defiled. Just as she should be. Because again, this was clearly her purpose in life, given this perfect bubble butt.

Hopefully that would be crystal clear to this wannabe top from now on, and more importantly, Mickie. Proving just how much she cared about her favourite anal bitch, Trish pulled her gaze away from the action, which was Alexa Bliss's big booty getting what it so richly deserved, to look at Mickie's face. Unsurprisingly, the shameless bottom was clearly enjoying the show.

Especially, because she had to know what came next. And Trish had no intention of disappointing her. Well, maybe teasing her a bit, but that was only because butt fucking Alexa Bliss was so addictive. Maybe especially when the delusional bottom was continuing to spread her cheeks, providing the perfect view of that big dick effortlessly pumping in and out of her butt hole.

Eventually though, Trish called out, "Mickie, mmmmmmmm, get over here, and spread these cheeks for me."

"Yes, Mistress Trish." Mickie eagerly replied and obeyed.

Mickie loved getting an up-close look at another woman's butt hole stretching for a strap-on. Admittedly, not as much as getting her own slutty little bitch hole stuffed, or being more physically involved in the action, but this normally meant that she was about to get a tasty treat. And this one would be extra special. Oh yes, there was no doubt in her mind, that Mickie was only a few minutes away from tasting Alexa Bliss's butt on Trish Stratus's strap-on cock.

Which again had her feeling a little guilty for her choice, but it wasn't very noticeable, given the excitement of what was about to happen. And what was happening now. Hell, watching Trish's dick violating Alexa's ass was so heavenly, she almost forgot what was going to happen next.

At least until Trish ordered, "Open up, Mickie. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it's time for you to taste Alexa's ass on my cock."

"Yes, Mistress Trish." Mickie eagerly replied and obeyed.

As she spoke, Trish pulled her cock out of Alexa's butt, and pressed it right against Mickie's mouth. As a result, the shameless little ATM whore moaned during her reply, and then even louder when she wrapped her lips around that big dick, and tasted the deepest part of her girlfriend's ass.

Which was of course, a flavour she savoured for a few long seconds, before starting to bob her head up and down, just as she had been trained to do. Just as Trish had trained her to do. Something which of course, Trish didn't let her forget. More importantly, her ex-girlfriend wasn't about to let her current girlfriend forget it, gleefully taunting her as she reached out, and began stroking Mickie's hair.

"That's it Mickie, suck my cock. Suck the strap-on of a real woman." Trish half moaned, half chuckled with delight, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it like a good girl. Like the good little cock sucker I trained you to be. Don't get me wrong, mmmmmmmmm, you had some natural talent. But everyone knows, it was Trish Stratus who turned Mickie James into one of the best cock suckers around here. And definitely the best anal whore. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, I trained you soooooooooo goooooooodddddddddd. But then again, I always have that effect on hot little butt sluts, with asses made for fucking. Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, that's it, get every drop of your inferior girlfriend's butt cream! Ah fuck yeah, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

While Mickie would take her time with this after a butt fucking was done, she knew at this stage it was important to speed things up after the initial taste. It was what Trish had taught her, and she didn't need to be asked to do it. Just like she didn't need to be asked to deep throat. No, that was just business as usual.

And while she preferred to savour every second of this, there was definitely something to be said for shoving a cock down her throat. It just made her feel like such a whore. Which of course, was a feeling she had grown to love. Also, there was another, even better reward she received for this kind of behaviour, and there was no doubt in her mind, this would be no different.

Sure enough, Trish started going back and forth between Alexa's tasty little ass, and Mickie's hungry little mouth. Admittedly, this was never truly about rewarding the ATM loving slut. No, this was about her ex teasing her current girlfriend. But honestly, that just made it hotter, at least as far as Mickie was concerned.

Clearly, Alexa found it extremely irritating, but she didn't really have a choice but to lay there, and take it. It was the only way that she might get some revenge in the future. Which was hopefully the case, as it would be a shame to lose the skilled butt fucker that Little Miss Bliss had become. Then again, Mickie would welcome becoming Trish's full-time bitch again, and it would be even better with Little Lexi The Butt Slut by her side.

Alexa resented being reduced back to this. Back to Little Lexi The Butt Slut. She was better than that now, God dammit. She had worked so hard to improve, only for her favourite anal bitch to screw her over. God, life was so unfair. The roles should be reversed right now, Alexa right where she truly belonged, on top.

On top, and butt fucking a hot piece of ass, who had a big round fuck-able booty. And this one would have really helped put her on the map, so it was doubly unfair. Hell, this might have been her only chance with Trish. And she could have totally broken her. After all, the mighty Trish Stratus might be infamous for being a butt fucking Alpha female, but she was just as famous for being an anal sex loving bottom.

Unfortunately, Mickie had made the wrong choice, throwing Alexa under the bus, and resulting in Little Miss Bliss being the one to bend over and take it up the ass. And God help her, it was an incredibly skilled ass fucking. There was no denying that. Oh fuck, Trish really was as good at this as everyone said.

Maybe even better, given how quickly and easily any amount of pain faded away. Hell, even then, it was more of a discomfort than anything else. Which annoyingly, had just as much to do with the likes of Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks literally owning Alexa's ass hole in NXT. They even acted like they still did. And in a way, they always would. Even if Trish was able to do the unthinkable, and permanently break her.

Which was of course, the last thing which Alexa wanted, but there was a very good chance that she would be left with no choice in the matter. Not if Trish continued teasing her like this for much longer. Oh God, Alexa was going to have to beg for more. Beg to cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass. It was the only way to prevent herself from permanently breaking. And even then, that was only of Trish was feeling generous, or simply too horny to resist.

Either way, it would be another long road to recovery for poor Little Lexi The Butt Slut. Because whether she wanted to admit it or not, that was exactly what she was in that moment, given how loudly that she was whimpering, crying out and moaning in pure pleasure from getting fucked in the butt.

"Please...." Alexa whimpered pathetically, when she just couldn't take it anymore.

"Please what, Lexi?" Trish pushed with an evil chuckle, "Mmmmmmmmm, use your words."

"Yeah, Lexi." Mickie chimed in, hoping to earn herself another butt fucking from her ex, "Tell Mistress Trish, the superior top, exactly what you want from her."

"I... I, I..." Alexa stammered, before swallowing her shame and anger, as much as she could, in favour of shameless begging for what she so desperately wanted in that moment, "I need to cum. Oh please... Mistress Trish, fuck my ass and make me cum! Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, fuck me in the ass, right in front of my girlfriend. Show her... ah fuck, show her that it's true. That you're superior. Better than me. Just please, fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me hard! Harder! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, fuck Little Lexi The Butt Slut in her fucking shit hole! Please? Oh pleassssssssseeeeeeeeee, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, OH FUCK!"

Even though it was well within her rights to push for more, even force Alexa to beg to be her permanent bitch in exchange for cumming, Trish thankfully didn't do that. She did leave Alexa hanging for what felt like an eternity, although admittedly, that could be because the need to cum was just so overwhelming in that moment.

Whatever the case, she was once again reduced to Little Lexi The Butt Slut as she went crashing over the edge of an incredibly powerful assgasm, which was then followed by another, and another, and another. Which was so powerful, she lost the ability to think coherently. Although not before wondering why she had ever given this up, and pretended to be anything except Little Lexi The Butt Slut, the shameless anal addicted bottom who lived to be fucked in the ass by superior women, like Trish Stratus.

Trish certainly felt superior in that moment. Oh yes, there was nothing like fucking another female wrestler in the ass to make her feel powerful and dominant. Especially, arguably another top. Yes, Alexa wasn't exactly a towering Amazon, like Charlotte Flair, Maryse, or even Beth Phoenix back in the day.

However, there had been a very real possibility of Mickie choosing her current girlfriend over her ex, if only because Trish was unlikely to stay, and she wanted to keep her current tag team partner, and Mistress, happy. Instead, justice had prevailed, and the truly dominant blonde got to put this wannabe in her place, just like she'd done to countless others who had tried and failed to take her down.

However, even during the height of her dominance, Trish unfortunately found that part of her was jealous of Little Lexi The Butt Slut in that moment. Namely, her own slutty little butt hole quivered with jealousy, as another bitch hole received the treatment it craved 24/7. Which was a reminder that Trish should probably get the hell out of here, with or without Mickie, sooner rather than later.

If she didn't, she might run into a Dom in her prime, and the result might be different. Hell, even now she found herself hesitating briefly, as she imagined what that would be like. Namely, the likes of Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, or even Paige bending her over. Oh God, what if it was one of The Bellas? Now that really would bring her back to her worst moments in her career, where she had bottomed to glorified models.

Of course, Trish was a professional butt fucker, who currently had one of the best pieces of ass she had ever seen directly in front of her, which she was brutally pounding. Oh yes, this situation was perfect for her to concentrate on what truly mattered here, in the process banishing any submissive thoughts, and proving herself the greatest Alpha female of them all. Now, then, forever.

Something she proved to Mickie, and more importantly, herself. Or was that vice versa? It didn't really matter, as she intended to do both. And she should be thoroughly proved that by now to Little Lexi The Butt Slut, who's cum was squirting violently out of her cunt. Then even more so, when Trish ultimately ended all this in style, by yanking back on the other blonde's hair, smacked that juicy little booty, and provided the normal verbal encouragement.

"CUM FOR ME, YOU BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE!" Trish screamed at the top of her lungs, "YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR ME, LITTLE LEXI THE BUTT SLUT! PROVE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE, AND ALL YOU EVER WILL BE! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE NOT MICKIE'S OWNER! I AM! MMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, AND I ALWAYS WILL BE! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MICKIE'S MINE, MICKIE'S MINE, MICKIE'S MINE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, MINE MINE MINE! AND YOU'RE JUST LITTLE LEXI THE FUCKING BUTT SLUT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

While Trish was one of the greatest tops of all time, and certainly within this room, it wasn't long before she could no longer resist cumming herself. Especially with those wonderful words echoing throughout the room, the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, Alexa's jiggling ass cheeks, and most of all, the thrill of sodomizing another female wrestler. Especially one who had the audacity to claim Mickie James was anything except the property of Trish Stratus.

Of course, she pushed herself through that initial climax, sadly, it was the beginning of the end, and ultimately she just had to stop. Well, she could keep going, but not without risking collapsing with exhaustion. Besides, there was definitely something to be said for abruptly pulling her cock out of an ass hole, and then immediately moving back to admire her handiwork.

Which of course, came with another strike to that ass, and Trish ordering, "Spread your cheeks for me, bitch. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, show me that gaping bitch hole."

"Yes, Mistress Trish." Alexa whimpered softly, and did as she was told.

Alexa was quick to press her face against the bed and reached back, before slowly pulling her ass cheeks apart, just like she'd been trained to do by the superior tops of the WWE. She would never normally admit that, but in moments like this, when her butt hole was once again gaping open from a top pounding it, the thought did cross her mind.

Hopefully, the day was coming soon where that wouldn't be the case, and she would truly be the best of the best. But for better or for worse, today wasn't that day. Hell, she had lost a bet to a has-been, with the only real consolation being no one had seen it. Although they might see the evidence of it later, given that after a few long minutes of staring at it, Trish was only too happy to take pictures of it.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, that's it, show me that pretty gape! Ah fuck yeah, Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, that's good. That's so fucking good. Good girl. Good little butt slut." Trish gleefully gloated as she took picture after picture, before pouting, "You know, I'm genuinely not sure whether to brag about this or not. On the one hand, it's a fresh piece of ass I've used for my pleasure. On the other hand, it's only Alexa Bliss. From what I hear, I might as well be bragging about fucking Mickie. Then again, I truly own her, so that's worth something. Unlike you, who clearly has nothing. So you might as well beg to be mine too, because everyone knows, the only way that Little Lexi The Butt Slut can be happy, is if she is owned by a superior woman."

"Never." Alexa protested, although annoyingly, she sounded unsure.

"Never?" Trish pushed, with a gleeful smile, "Are you sure about that?"

"Well, never to you." Alexa confidently said, even managing a smirk as she looked directly at Trish again, for the first time in a while, "You're as bad as me. No, you're worse. Why? Because when I get butt fucked, I stick around, and rebuild myself. You know, like you used too? But now? You're running scared, and everyone knows it."

"Bull-shit!" Trish snapped, before pointing out, "You know the injuries I've had. Everybody does. So excuse me for not wanting to end up in a wheelchair."

"Oh, you don't have to wrestle to be here." Alexa pointed out, "You're Trish Stratus. You could have a job for life behind the scenes, but instead, you ran. Why? Tired of having all those women at your beck and call? Or did someone get too close to breaking you, and you got scared? Huh? Are you still scared that someone will do that to you? Because I think-"

"It doesn't matter what you think!" Trish snapped, "This isn't about me. This is about proving that Mickie James is mine. And I'm going to continue doing that, while you can just watch a superior woman topping a bitch better than you ever could. But first, since I'm in such a good mood, I'll give you the honour of sucking my fucking dick. Oh yes, get over here, Lexi, an suck my girl's ass off of this big dick of mine!"

"Yes, Mistress Trish." Alexa grumbled, and did as she was told.

Normally, Alexa would at least be allowed to move out of the current position she was in, which was uncomfortable after a while. However, before she really got a chance to, Trish quickly moved in front of her, and pressed the tip of that butt flavoured dildo against her lips. The message was loud and clear, don't move. And Alexa's training just automatically kicked in, preventing her from doing so.

Besides, she had a very nice distraction in the form of that big, yummy dick. Especially given what it was flavoured with. Oh yes, after having to listen and watch Mickie receiving that privilege over and over again, little Lexi was thrilled to wrap her lips around the head of a strap-on, and taste her own ass.

It was something very familiar to her, especially after a butt fucking, and she of course took a few long seconds to savour it, before beginning to bob her head up and down the dildo, just like Mickie had done before her. The main difference being, that obviously Trish could do with a break, given that she slowly transitioned from kneeling before her, to sitting in front of her.

Something she distracted from by condescendingly stroking Alexa's hair, and more importantly, providing more verbal encouragement. Which at first, Alexa was mostly too distracted to listen to. At least until she took the last few inches into her throat, meaning there was no more ass cream to clean, or distract her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, every inch in another hole, ha ha ha ha!" Trish gleefully gloated, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I've been all the way up your ass, and all the way down your throat. Just like my girl, Mickie! Ah fuck yeah, I love Mickie's slutty little fuck holes. And yours are good too, I guess. Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmm, oh don't worry, I'm joking, I'm joking. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, you're a really great piece of ass, Lexi. So good, it would be a tragedy to rob it from the locker room. Oh yes, you'll see. I'll leave, take Mickie with me, and leave you here, to continue your purpose in life is being everyone's favourite anal loving bottom, with delusions of grandeur. Ha ha ha ha!"

"Actually... I want to stay here, with Alexa." Mickie chimed in nervously, before quickly explaining, "I'm not done wrestling. Not yet. But maybe someday-"

"We'll see." Trish said softly, before promising, "But no matter what, you'll always be mine."

"Prove it." Mickie challenged.

Which was exactly what Trish spent the rest of the night doing, in a variety of different ways. Which was really, really, annoying for Alexa. Mostly, because she was left on the side-line, simply displaying the well used fuck hole, otherwise known as her ass hole, while the other blonde had her way with the brunette over, and over, and over again.