MIcro and Macro Tom

Story Info
Tom's college anatomy class.
4.3k words
3.76
11.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Title: Micro Tom and Macro Tom

FADE IN:

EXT. SUBURBAN HOME - DAY

We see a typical suburban home, well-maintained with a white picket fence and a neatly trimmed lawn. The camera zooms in on the front door.

INT. LIVING ROOM - DAY

We see a middle-aged man, TOM HARTWICK, sitting on the couch watching TV. He looks uneasy, fidgety, and nervous. His wife, LISA, enters the room carrying a tray of snacks.

LISA

Hey honey, I thought we could watch a movie tonight. What do you think?

TOM

(nervously)

Uh, sure. Sounds good.

LISA

(puts down the tray and sits next to Tom)

Is everything okay? You seem a bit tense.

TOM

(sighs)

Lisa, there's something I need to tell you. It's been weighing on me for a long time.

LISA

(concerned)

What is it, Tom?

TOM

(shyly)

You know... I have a very small penis.

Lisa looks surprised but then smiles reassuringly.

LISA

That's okay, honey. I love you for who you are, not for your size.

TOM

(tearfully)

I know, but I feel so inadequate. I feel like I can't satisfy you.

LISA

(cupping Tom's face)

Tom, you satisfy me in every way that matters. You are kind, loving, and supportive. Those are the things that make a marriage work, not the size of someone's genitals.

TOM

(relieved)

Thank you, Lisa. You make me happy.

LISA

(tentatively)

Tom, can I ask you something?

TOM

(surprised)

Sure, what is it?

LISA

(nervously)

Would you let me measure you?

Tom looks taken aback.

TOM

(uneasy)

Measure me? Why?

LISA

(gently)

I just want to know for sure that size doesn't matter. I want to prove to you that I love you for who you are, not for any physical attributes.

Tom thinks for a moment before nodding his head.

TOM

(resigned)

Okay, let's do it.

Lisa stands up and retrieves a measuring tape from a nearby drawer. She walks over to Tom and seems to change her mind, hesitating.

Lisa looks at the measuring tape in her hand and then back at Tom. She seems to reconsider her decision and sets the measuring tape down on the table.

LISA

(softly)

You know what, Tom? I don't think we need to do this. I trust you when you say that you have a small penis, and that doesn't change how much I love you.

TOM

(relieved)

Thank you, Lisa. I appreciate that.

LISA

(smiling)

But I do have an idea. Come with me.

Lisa leads him to their bedroom.

TOM

(puzzled)

What's up?

LISA

(grinning mischievously)

I just want to show you something. Hold on a second.

Lisa disappears from the room for a moment and returns with a sly grin on her face. She stands in front of Tom and unzips his pants, pulling out his erect penis. Tom had clearly been expecting some action, since Lisa led him to the bedroom.

TOM

(startled)

Lisa! This isn't our scheduled monthly date night. Why are you getting me undressed?

LISA

(playfully)

Just wait and see.

Lisa takes the chapstick container from Tom's hand and holds it up to his erect penis. She looks back and forth between the two, comparing their size.

LISA

(amused)

Tom, I hate to break it to you, but your penis is actually smaller than the chapstick container.

Tom's face falls with disappointment.

TOM

(sadly)

I knew it. I'm sorry, Lisa. I wish I could give you more.

LISA

(lovingly)

Tom, it doesn't matter how big or small your penis is. I love you for who you are,

Lisa giggles at the comparison and pulls Tom into a warm embrace.

LISA

(teasingly)

You know what? From now on, I'm going to call you Mr. Chapstick.

Tom chuckles at the rhyming pun on his last name "Hartwick" and wraps his arms around Lisa.

TOM

(smiling)

I think I can live with that nickname.

Lisa looks up at Tom with affection and plants a tender kiss on his lips.

LISA

(whispering)

I love you, Mr. Chapstick.

Tom grins and returns the sentiment, pulling Lisa in for another kiss.

INT. COFFEE SHOP - DAY

Lisa is sitting with her group of girlfriends, sipping coffee and chatting. The conversation turns to relationships and Lisa's friends start to share their stories.

FRIEND 1

(laughing)

I once dated a guy with a tiny penis. It was so small, I thought it was a button at first!

FRIEND 2

(teasingly)

I bet you had to squint to even see it!

Lisa laughs along with her friends but stays quiet, feeling a little uncomfortable. Finally, she decides to speak up.

LISA

(jokingly)

Well, I know a thing or two about small penises. My husband, Mr. Chapstick, is proof of that!

The girls burst into laughter and Lisa joins in, feeling relieved and happy to have shared the joke.

FRIEND 1

(amused)

Mr. Chapstick? I love it!

FRIEND 2

(teasingly)

Does he keep his chapstick in his pocket, if you know what I mean?

Lisa playfully rolls her eyes and shakes her head, still giggling.

LISA

(cheerfully)

You guys are terrible! But I love you anyway.

The girls continue chatting and laughing, enjoying each other's company and the bond of friendship.

INT. COLLEGE CLASSROOM - DAY

Lisa stands at the front of her anatomy class, lecturing about the male reproductive system. She gestures to a diagram on the board.

LISA

(pointing)

As you can see, the penis is made up of three main parts: the root, the shaft, and the glans.

The students listen attentively, taking notes and asking questions. Lisa's teaching style is engaging and informative.

LISA

(smiling)

Now, let's talk about something a little more... personal. How many of you have heard of the expression "hung like a chapstick"?

The students look at each other, puzzled. Lisa grins mischievously.

LISA

(explaining)

Well, it just so happens that my husband has a very small penis, and we like to joke that it's the size of a chapstick container. I wasn't sure if this slang expression had made it around town yet. His real last name is the same as mine, Hartwick, obviously, so it's a funny little pun that we share.

The students burst into laughter, some of them blushing with embarrassment. Lisa joins in, enjoying the lighthearted moment.

LISA

(teasingly)

I'm sure you're all relieved to know that my husband won't be joining us for any "hands-on" demonstrations in this class!

The students laugh again, and Lisa continues with her lecture, happy to have shared a bit of her personal life with her students.

INT. COLLEGE CLASSROOM - DAY

Lisa is still lecturing, later that week, about the male reproductive system when a hand goes up in the back of the room.

LISA

(smiling)

Yes, uh... Tom, right? You know, that's my husband's first name too!

TOM

Uh... I'm definitely not Mr. Chapstick, L O L.

Tom says "L (pause) O (pause) L (pause)" referring to the common texting acronym.

LISA

(laughing)

Sorry, about that, of course not! Also... I love the way you say that text-expression! You're so funny Tom! Do you have a question?

The student, TOM, stands up nervously.

TOM

(shyly)

Uh, yeah. I was just wondering... what happens if a man has a really small penis? Does it affect his ability to have sex?

Lisa's smile fades a bit as she realizes the seriousness of the question. She takes a deep breath.

LISA

(softly)

Tom, that's a great question. And the answer is that no, having a small penis does not *necessarily* affect a man's ability to have sex or enjoy sexual intimacy. It's important to remember that sexual pleasure and satisfaction are not *solely* dependent on penis size. There are many other factors at play, such as emotional connection, communication, and technique.

The class listens intently to Lisa's response, some nodding in agreement. Tom looks relieved and sits back down in his seat.

TOM

(standing up suddenly and loudly exclaiming)

I just want to clarify for the class! I have the opposite problem. I'm really, really big, and it's causing me a lot of discomfort and anxiety.

Lisa looks at Tom with wide eyes and a sympathetic expression. She can't help but glance down at Tom's crotch. He's in the back of the room, but she makes out a long bulge snaking down one of his pant legs.

LISA

(in her head)

That can't be it, right? It's too large! That must just be an illusion of his ill-fitting pants falling on his inseam.

TOM

(seeing Lisa staring at his bulge)

Just so you know, L O L!

LISA

(nodding)

I understand. That can be difficult to deal with as well. Tom, would you mind staying after class? I'd be happy to talk to you more about this and offer some advice.

Tom looks grateful and nods his head, a small smile forming on his face. The girls in the class exchange significant looks and whispers. Lisa doesn't seem to notice how obvious the situation looks to her class.

TOM

(quietly)

Thanks, Miss Lisa. I appreciate it.

The class ends, and Lisa dismisses the students. Tom stays behind, and Lisa walks over to him.

Tom and Lisa are alone in the classroom, sitting at a desk and talking quietly.

LISA

(sympathetically)

Tom, I understand that having a large penis can cause discomfort and anxiety. But there are things you can do to manage those symptoms.

TOM

(nodding)

Yeah, I've tried a few things, but nothing seems to work.

Lisa puts a hand on Tom's shoulder, a compassionate expression on her face.

LISA

(offer)

Would you like me to give you a massage? Sometimes that can help alleviate some of the tension and discomfort.

Tom looks surprised but nods his head gratefully.

TOM

(surprised)

Really? That would be amazing, Lisa. Thank you.

Lisa stands up and walks over to Tom, guiding him to lie down on a padded mat on the floor, used for CPR. She kneels next to him and begins to gently massage his back and shoulders.

Tom lets out a deep sigh of relief and closes his eyes, relaxing under Lisa's skilled hands.

TOM

(contentedly)

Wow, Lisa. You're really good at this.

LISA

(smiling) You're really muscular, Tom. It's honestly a pleasure for me too.

Lisa feels her panties getting soaked.

LISA

(asking gently)

Tom, would you like to take off your shirt? It might be easier for me to work on your back and shoulders that way.

Tom hesitates for a moment before nodding his head and sitting up to remove his shirt. He lies back down on the mat, and Lisa resumes the massage, working on his bare skin.

As Lisa continues to massage Tom, she offers him some practical advice on how to manage the discomfort caused by his large penis. Tom listens attentively, feeling grateful for Lisa's support and guidance.

TOM

(sincerely)

Thank you so much, Lisa. You've been incredibly helpful.

LISA

(smiling)

Of course, Tom. I'm here to support you however I can.

Tom sits up and puts his shirt back on, feeling more relaxed and confident than he has in a while.

As Tom puts his shirt back on, Lisa's gaze inadvertently falls on his crotch area. She notices the enormous bulge in his grey sweatpants and feels her face flush with embarrassment.

LISA

(stammering)

Uh, sorry about that, Tom. I didn't mean to... um... stare.

Tom looks at Lisa, noticing her embarrassment.

TOM

(reassuringly)

It's okay, Lisa. I know it's hard not to notice sometimes. I appreciate your understanding.

Lisa nods, feeling a bit flustered.

LISA

(nervously)

Right. Well, um, I'm glad I could help. If you ever need to talk or have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Tom stands up and thanks Lisa again before leaving the classroom. Lisa watches him go, feeling a mix of emotions - sympathy for his discomfort, but also burning arousal at the encounter.

As Tom leaves the classroom, Lisa hesitates for a moment before calling out to him.

LISA

(Tom turning back)

Hey, Tom, wait a second!

Tom turns back around, looking curious. The large bulge in his grey sweatpants jiggles obscenely as he turns. Tom sees Lisa staring at it and smirks to himself.

TOM

(thinking to himself)

Grey sweatpants and no underwear... gets em every-time.

LISA

(nervously)

Um, I was just wondering if I could get your phone number? Maybe we could talk more about this and I could offer some more advice or resources for you.

Tom looks surprised but nods his head, taking out his phone and exchanging numbers with Lisa.

TOM

(smiling)

Thanks, Lisa. I appreciate it.

LISA

(smiling back)

No problem, Tom. Take care.

As Tom leaves the classroom again, Lisa stands there for a moment, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness about the prospect of becoming close friends with her student. She smiles at the irony of his name being the same as her husband.

Later that night, Tom is relaxing at home when he receives a text message from Lisa. He opens the message and reads it.

LISA (text message)

Hey Tom, what are you up to tonight?

Tom feels a surge of excitement at the message, but also a bit of nervousness. He types out a response.

TOM (text message)

Not much, just hanging out at my apartment. Why do you ask?

He hits send and waits for a response.

A few moments later, Lisa replies.

LISA (text message)

hanging out? *winking face emoji*

TOM (text message)

uh...

LISA (test message)

um.. lol... it was a joke...

TOM (text message)

a joke?

LISA (text message)

omg, sorry! it was rude of me to joke about your endowment...

TOM (text message)

endowment? wtf

LISA (text message)

err.. um.. your very large penis?

TOM (text message)

oh, LOL... HANGING OUT, hahaha

LISA (text message)

oof, so sorry if that crossed a line

TOM (text message)

nah, i got it the first time, dummy. i was just playin ya

LISA (text message)

oh gosh, you got me good! fuck... you're funny!

TOM (text message)

yeah, chicks love me for my HUGE sense of humor

LISA (text message)

OMG, you're cracking me up! and I bet they do... *tongue out emoji*

TOM (text message)

LOL = Lots of Length

LISA (text message)

OMG! You're soooo funny! I had no idea!

TOM (text message)

funny lookin, LOL

LISA (text message)

omg, no! you're SO good looking. I mean, all the girls in the class seem to think so...

TOM (text message)

thx, but, i know. you got a nice pair of tits yourself Ms. Lisa

LISA (text message)

Oh gosh, you think so?

TOM (text message)

eh... they're probably the biggest in the class, idk>

LISA (text message)

wow, thanks Tom! I'm blushing...

TOM (text message)

meh, I've never seen them out in the open, so idk really

LISA (text message)

Oh gosh... I was just thinking...

TOM (text message)

lol, you can try dummy

LISA (text message)

*angry face emoji* meanie! anyway... maybe we could chat a bit more about your "situation". If you're up for it, we could even do a video call.

Tom feels a mix of nerves and excitement at the idea of talking to Lisa again.

TOM (text message)

That sounds great. Let me just get set up for a video call.

Lisa and Tom arrange a time for the call, and Tom spends the next few minutes preparing himself. He takes a breath to calm his nerves.

In a few minutes, Tom answers a video call and sees that Lisa is alone in her office.

TOM

(smiling)

Hey, Lisa. How's it going?

LISA

(grinning)

Good, good, good. How about you?

TOM

(nervously)

I'm doing okay. I had a really *long* day...

LISA

(grinning)

Was it *hard*?

TOM

(grinning)

It was getting hard... but definitely not *fully* hard... Semi-hard, I guess?

LISA

(giggling)

Oh gosh, Tom. You are officially the funniest guy I know!

They start chatting about Tom's situation, with Lisa trying to maintain her role as a mentor by offering more advice and resources to help him manage the discomfort caused by his large penis. Tom finds himself opening up more and more to Lisa, feeling comfortable and safe in her presence.

As they talk, Tom can't help but notice how beautiful Lisa looks on the video call. He feels a growing attraction to her, but tries to push it aside, knowing that she's married and his teacher.

As the call continues, Lisa feels satisfied that she has helped Tom and provided him with some valuable resources. However, she also feels an intense sense of attraction towards Tom that she can't shake.

LISA

(smiling)

Tom, before we end the call, can I ask you something?

TOM

(curiously)

Sure, what is it?

LISA

(nervously)

Would you be willing to show me your room? I'm just curious to see where you live and get a better sense of who you are.

Tom hesitates for a moment, feeling a bit surprised by the request. However, he finds himself agreeing, curious to see where this might lead.

TOM

(slowly)

Okay, sure. Let me just take you on a little tour.

Tom flips around the camera and walks around his room, showing Lisa his bed, his bookshelf, and some of his favorite possessions. Lisa listens at the edge of her seat, softly cupping her large breasts as she watches Tom guide her around his bedroom.

As Tom continues to show Lisa around his room, he suddenly realizes that he's standing in front of a floor-to-ceiling mirror. He pauses, staring at the mirror. Smirking, he slowly wiggles his hips, causing his long flaccid penis to waggle back and forth like a slinky.

TOM

And this is my pet snake. You like it?

Lisa's eyes widen in surprise as she sees Tom's naked body on the screen.

LISA

(startled)

Oh my god, Tom, what are you doing? Put some clothes on, you goof!

Tom walks away from the mirror to lie back on the bed, feeling silly and slightly embarrassed.

TOM

(apologetically)

I'm so sorry, Lisa. I didn't mean for you to see that. I just... I don't know what happened.

Lisa looks at Tom with a mix of concern and amusement.

LISA

(gently)

It's okay, Tom. I understand. But maybe we should end the call for now and talk again another time when we can be in person?

TOM

(distractedly)

Eh.. yeah, ok.

LISA

(smiling wide)

I do love your pet snake, though. What do you feed that thing?

TOM

(chuckling)

Ms. Lisa! You want to feed it?

LISA

(blushing)

I do... I love it, Tom.

As Tom ends the call with Lisa, he feels a mix of embarrassment and excitement. However, Lisa's reaction to his naked body on the screen has made him feel a bit uneasy. He decides to take a break from the conversation with her for a while and take a nap.

Meanwhile, Lisa can't stop thinking about Tom and their conversations. She's very aware of her growing attraction towards him, but she's also aware that she's married to her husband. She decides to talk to her husband about her feelings.

LISA

(sitting down with her husband, Mr. ChapStick)

Mr. C? I need to talk to you about something.

CHAPSTICK

(sensing her seriousness)

Sure, what's going on?

LISA

(nervously)

Well, there's this student of mine, he's also named Tom...

CHAPSTICK

(nodding)

Ok, that's funny! Go on.

LISA

(cautiously)

It's come to my attention that he's been having some issues with his penis?

CHAPSTICK

(looking shocked)

His what?

LISA

(seriously)

His penis, Tom. You know I teach anatomy at the community college!

CHAPSTICK

(smiling and nodding)

Of course! Sorry Lisa. He's having trouble with it?

LISA

(nodding)

Yes. Not like your kind of trouble...

Lisa nods suggestively at her husband's clothed crotch.

CHAPSTICK

(stuttering)

M.. My kind of trouble?

LISA

(rolling her eyes)

Look. He's got a enormous dick, OK? He's got literally the opposite of your pathetic micro-penis Tom.

CHAPSTICK

(cringing)

You think it's pathetic?

LISA

(rolling her eyes even harder)

Everybody does, Tom! Just get over yourself for a second OK?

12