Mid-Atlantic Stretch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, could you get me a Whiskey Sour with a cherry?"

"Certainly!" the stewardess replied.

She went to work making his drink and handed it to him. He thanked her and then was pleased to see that she began to walk toward the back of the plane. Josh quietly knocked on the door, and he immediately heard the door unlock. Sinfany opened the door and pulled him inside the small bathroom. She reached up around his neck and pulled herself up to him, wrapping her legs around his waist and sitting on the sink. He set his drink down onto the small shelf without taking his eyes off of hers. In the bright light of the bathroom, here eyes were even more piercing, and he found that he couldn't unlock himself from her gaze.

She smiled up at him and slowly moved in closer to kiss him. He could again taste and smell her pussy juices on her and this sent waves of pleasure throughout his body as he kissed and licked her face. His hands moved down her back until they reached the top of her pants, and he slipped his hands in and squeezed her ass. Sinfany let go of his neck and leaned back, resting the back of her head on the mirror. She reached down and unzipped her pants and wiggled her ass out of them. Josh pulled them the rest of the way off. Sinfany spread her legs and placed her feet on the wall behind Josh. He was frozen for a moment, the sight of this incredible woman spreading herself open in front of him, and could feel his head swimming and his balls start to ache. His cock was throbbing in his pants, straining to get free. Sinfany reached over to the small shelf and pulled the drink down. She took a sip while staring into his eyes, and sucked the cherry into her mouth.

Josh watched as the cherry parted her lips and she took it between her fingers.

"Do you want this?" she asked.

"Yes" he replied.

"You're going to have to work for it" she said with a gleam in her eyes.

Slowly, her hand moved down to her exposed pussy. At the same time, she raised her left leg up until her knee was at her breast. She propped her foot on the handle built into the wall, and then began to raise her other leg until this knee was also at her breast. Josh almost couldn't handle the sight before him, Sinfany stretched as far as she go, her wide open pussy and ass mere inches from his throbbing cock. He watched as she began to rub her clit with the cherry. He began to rub the exposed back of her thigh with his hand, helping her to keep her leg stretched back. He watched in amazement as she moved the cherry down, past her open pussy, until she was pressing it against the throbbing pucker of her tiny anus. He looked up at her face and saw that her eyes were closed, her mouth was open and she was completely enjoying the feeling of rubbing her tight hole with the cherry. For the millionth time in the past few hours, Josh couldn't believe this was happening. His hand moved down her leg, and he pressed on her clit with his thumb.

Synfany moaned, as she continued to press the cherry into her ass. Then, she opened her eyes and with a mischievous gleam brought the cherry up to her mouth and kissed it. Josh's eyes almost popped out of his head, and she said

"Want to taste?"

He nodded his head, unable to speak, and she reached up and rubbed the cherry onto his lips, but didn't put it into his open mouth. Instead, she moved it down to her tiny pucker and began to press it in.

"Come and get it!" she said with a gleam in her eye. Josh's body shuddered as an orgasmic wave passed over him, and he almost came in pants. He bent down on trembling knees until his face was inches from her waiting anus, her middle finger pressing the cherry against her hole. He gripped her ass cheeks with both hands, spreading her apart, and then dove in. He licked her fingertip first, and then the area around her anus, drinking in her musty smell and tasting per pussy juices that had earlier coated her ass. Then he sucked the cherry into his mouth and swished it around, tasting her on it. Sinfany moved her finger out of the way and gave Josh full view of her hole. It looked so inviting as he kneeled there, inches away from it, chewing on the cherry that had been almost inside her moments before. She could feel his warm breath on her ass and longed to feel his tongue on her, invading her hole. She was throbbing with anticipation, pushing out toward his mouth. He could see her anus puckering in and out, throbbing for his tongue, and he couldn't hold back any longer. He opened his mouth wide and buried his face in the crack of her ass. Sinfany let out a gasp as he almost ferociously attacked her throbbing hole. His lips formed a seal on her, and he swirled his tongue in circles around her anus, lapping up her sweet taste. She squirmed on him, and had he not had hold of her ass cheeks, she would have slid right off the counter.

His strong arms held her up, his enormous hands almost covering each cheek. He stiffened his tongue into a point and pushed against her tight hole. She could feel his tongue start to enter her, and it sent waves of pleasure over her body. She let out a low, steady moan as he began to fuck her ass with his tongue. She pushed back at his tongue, relaxing her anal muscles and letting him deeper inside. She could feel his rough chin rubbing her ass crack and his nose rubbing her pussy. This was too much and she clamped her hand to her mouth as she let out a cry, launching into an intense orgasm. Her anus clamped around his tongue, sucking him in as she exploded. Her pussy gushed cum all over his face, until it was dripping down his cheeks, over his rock hard jaw line and down his neck.

He continued to squirm his tongue around in her tight anus until her orgasm subsided. As she started to relax and her breathing returned to normal, he slowly pulled his tongue out and began to lick the juices off of her ass, moving from the top of her crack all to the way up to her clit. Josh stood up and leaned over her, the throbbing bulge in his pants pushing against her. He rested his hands on the back of her legs as he leaned forward, stretching her out so that her anus bulged and rubbed against his rock hard cock. She let out a deep moan, and swayed her hips back and forth, rubbing her ass against his pants.

Sinfany reached down and unbuckled his belt, and opened his pants. Josh pushed his pants and boxers down with his left hand, and let them fall to the floor. He slipped out of his shoes, pulled his left foot out of his pants leg, and spread his feet wide. His cock had sprung out of his shorts, and Sinfany couldn't take her eyes off of it. Josh watched her looking at him with lust in her eyes, and reached down to grip his huge cock in his hand. He lifted it up, so that the head rested against his belly, and then rested his massive balls on her pussy. Sinfany reached down and gently pressed them in to her, while wriggling her hips. Josh gripped the base of his cock, and he pulled down and squeezed it tight.

Sinfany watched as the head turned purple, the skin tightening till it was shiny. She longed to have that mammoth cock fill up her throbbing pussy, stretching her wide and thrusting in to the deepest regions. She continued to rub and stretch his balls on her, soaking them with her juices, and watching his hand slowly stroke and stretch his cock. Josh was thoroughly enjoying the sight of this woman lusting for him, knowing what she wanted.

Finally, he couldn't wait any longer and he began to bend his knees to lower himself. He used the palm of his hand to press his cock onto her, and as he moved lower the sensitive underside rubbed her clit, making her squirm and moan. His tip reached her wet opening, and he paused there, slowly moving forward and back while pressing his tip onto her hole. Seeing his cock resting on her pussy, he now realized just how small she was relative to him. He seemed to be half the size of her thigh, and he wondered for a moment if she could take him. The look in her eyes, however, was anything but fearful. She was licking her lips, staring at his cock rubbing against her, and he watched as her hands both moved down and began to press his tip into her waiting pussy. She was burning for him, longing to feel him stretch her, her pussy lips throbbing like they were about to explode. He started to press in, and she guided his tip into her. Gently, he pushed forward, and the tip of his cock began to stretch her narrow opening. She gasped as his head entered her, and he stopped and rested there. He felt like he might split her in two, and he didn't know if he should pull out.

Sinfany answered his question by reaching down and gripping his cock with her hands and pulling him deeper. He slowly moved forward, inch by inch, burying himself in her. When he was about halfway in, he slowly started to pull out. When only his head was in, he began to move forward again, and began a slow, steady rhythm, moving in and out. With each stroke she pulled him farther in, her pussy stretching and accepting more of him, and soon his balls were resting on her ass as her pussy completely enveloped his throbbing cock. Her lips were stretched, and she rubbed her exposed clit with the tips of her fingers. He fucked her slowly, and he could feel the cool air of the bathroom on his wet cock when he was out, making the plunge back into her warm depths even more pleasurable. The sensation of him filling her up was so intense, Sinfany was almost frozen in place. She breathed in rhythm with his gentle thrusts, her eyes closed and mouth open, completely lost in her pleasure. Her pussy gripped him tightly, and she could feel him pressing into areas that were deeper than she had ever felt before. This man was so enormous, yet so gentle. He was moving slowly, and she thought she could feel the veins in his cock pulsing, and fat purple head throbbing inside of her.

Her body tingled and soon she could feel uncontrollable waves washing over her as her orgasm hit like a meteor. She gritted her teeth and clenched her eyes shut as her body spasmed, and her pussy sucked him in like a vacuum. Both of her hands were at her sides, gripping the edge of the sink and pulling herself onto him. She wanted all of him inside of her, and would have stuffed his balls in too if they would have fit. Wave after wave came over her, and she let herself go to this most intense orgasm, her only conscience thought was not to scream out in pleasure, and give their activity away to the rest of the plane.

Josh watched her with awe, and pushed against her as hard as he could. Her orgasm finally subsided, and she opened her sleepy eyes and smiled up at him. She rubbed his abdomen with the tips of her fingers and stared up at this magnificent man who had just filled her up like never before. They both looked down and watched as Josh slowly started to pull his seemingly endless cock out of her, and Sinfany found herself suddenly desiring to lick him.

He squeezed out of her with an almost audible "pop" and then moved forward to rub her clit with the underside of his swollen cock. Sinfany rubbed some of her juices off of the head with the tip of her finger and brought it up to her mouth and tasted herself with the tip of her tongue. Slowly, she sat up and began to slide off of the counter, never taking her eyes off of his, and made her way down onto her knees. Josh moved back as far as he could, his back pressed up against the wall of the tiny bathroom, and watched in amazement as she gripped him in both hands and began to lick her cum off of him. She took him into her mouth and sucked on him. Gently stroking him with both hands, she coaxed a drop of pre-cum out of his tiny slit and licked it off, feeling his taste coat the surface of her tongue, and sending shivers down both of their spines. She continued to suck and stroke him, with both hands wrapped around his pulsating cock. Josh thrust his pelvis forward and pushed toward her, the palms of his hands pressing against the wall behind him.

Sinfany could feel him getting close, and she sped up her strokes as he began to tremble uncontrollably. He felt like all of the blood in his body was rushing to his groin, and his forehead started to throb. Every muscle in his body clenched and he rose up onto his toes as his orgasm hit. The palms of Sinfany's hands were squeezing the underside of his penis and she felt the first burst come rushing up through his member. Her lips were clamped to his head as he exploded, his cum bursting against the roof of her mouth. She felt it ooze around her teeth, filling her cheeks. A second load gushed into her mouth, filling it completely. She couldn't hold it all, and his cum began to ooze out of the corners of her mouth and run down her neck. She wanted to swallow, but waited, relishing the taste and feeling of his warm, salty cum filling her mouth. A third burst came, and she began to swallow, feeling his warmth slide down her throat before it entered her stomach. He was completely spent, having emptied his balls into her. His toes were cramped from the strain of lifting himself up, and his legs trembled. His lips tingled as he tried to regain his ability to breathe, and sweat dripped from his forehead down the bridge of his nose. She held his sensitive head in her mouth, occasionally darting her tongue around to catch the remaining drops of cum oozing out of his tiny slit, not wanting to waste any of it. She could feel what little had escaped her mouth winding its way down her neck and in between her breasts. Finally he came off of his toes and put his feet firmly on the ground, almost collapsing from the weakness in his knees. He reached down with both of his hands, and ran his fingers through her cool, silky hair.

Sinfany stood up, still feeling a tingling in her vaginal opening where he had stretched her just a few minutes before. She ran her hands up under his shirt, gently scraping her nails from the top of his chest, down over his nipples and then down to his stomach. This sensation made Josh's body shudder, and he felt her belly press up against his softening, but still throbbing cock. She buried her face into his chest, drinking in his wonderful smell, and wrapped her arms around his back. Josh's hands were now resting on her shoulders, and he gently rubbed the sides of her neck as he looked down at her with a satisfied smile in his eyes.

"Let's go take a nap." Sinfany said to him.

"Mmmmmm" was all he could say in reply.

Josh pulled his foot out of the other pant leg, and bent down to pick them up, kissing her belly on the way down. After adjusting them, he put them back on and tucked his shirt in. Sinfany was leaning back on the counter, watching him, still with lust in her eyes. A thought was going through her mind, and she made a decision. Josh was ready, and looked into her eyes.

"I'll meet you back at the seat", she said.

"I'll be waiting" Josh replied and kissed her before leaving the bathroom, quietly closing the door behind him.

Sinfany thought for a moment and then reaffirmed her decision. She wanted so badly to feel him inside her ass, but after sucking on him in the seat, she was afraid he was too big. Now she decided she was going to go for it, her urge was too strong. But this would take some preparation. She reached into her purse, and pulled out a device that had taken some scrutiny during the security check in. It didn't have any metal parts, so they had let it through, but she had to explain to the security personnel that it was for medical reasons. It was in fact an inflatable butt plug, and she used it often to prepare herself for the episodes she looked forward to so much.

Mikhail, her coworker stationed in the Moscow branch of her firm, and her had become fast friends when she first started working there, and their friendship had quickly blossomed into something much more intimate. Sinfany had brought this with her to get ready for their expected encounter, and she was going to use it now to be ready to accept the enormous cock that Josh had so expertly filled her pussy with. It was black rubber, and looked like a miniature lava lamp, with a black tube coming out of it, ending with a bulb, like the ones on the blood pressure testers. She put it in her mouth, covering it with her saliva, and then reached down to rub it between her ass cheeks. Her pussy juices still coated them, and the addition of her saliva made the entry of this tool smooth and easy.

She pushed out, relaxing her rectal muscles, and slowly applied upward pressure to the base of the plug. It slid into her ass with ease, and she gasped as it past the thick part, and her ass seemed to suck it in the rest of the way. Only the small base was outside of her now. She reached down and picked up her pants, pulling the legs right side out and slipping them on, feeding the black tube through her ass crack like a thong, and ending at the top of her waistline. She put her shoes back on and briefly fixed her hair in the mirror. Slipping her shoes on, she opened the door of the bathroom and quietly slid out. She was not a self-conscience woman, but she found herself shyly glancing about to see if anyone on the plane had surmised about their activities in the bathroom. No one apparently had, as she couldn't see any eyes looking at her as she made her way back to her seat. Josh sat there, his hands in his lap and his head leaned back against the seat, watching her come down the aisle through smiling, half closed eyes. He stood up when she got to him, and she slid past, facing him.

Her nipples rubbed against his chest as she moved by, causing her to tingle. Josh sat back down, and Sinfany sat down sideways next to him, and then lay back, putting her head in his lap. Josh draped the blanket across her, and ran his fingers through her hair. It was so smooth, the sensation of her hair between his fingers was as relaxing to him as it was to her. He checked his watch, they had 7 hours to go. He found himself actually wishing this flight would be longer, and quietly smiled as he remembered just a few hours earlier, when he had dreaded how long he was going to have to sit on this plane. He leaned his head back and drifted off to sleep. Sinfany reached around to her back and squeezed the pump four times, feeling her anus stretch with each squeeze. She closed her eyes, with a calm smile on her face, and drifted off in to a deep sleep, filled with anticipation.

To be continued...

12