Mid Life Crisis Book 06

Story Info
Has his crisis finished?
5.4k words
4.63
11.8k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days went by and nothing of note happened. Charlie had met Debbie from the solicitors and had a pleasant lunch but no plans were made for another more intimate get together.

He had also seen Chloe from the estate agents; again very cordial but nothing was mentioned about getting together again.

He was watching TV when the door bell rang. He went to the door and opened it to see Sue there. Her face looked like thunder.

"You bastard!" she hissed, punching him with both hands.

He tried to protect himself by grabbing both her hands.

"Hey, steady on!" he said. "What the hell,"

"You knew. You knew all along. How could you Charlie?"

"What? Look come in; tell me what the hell is going on," he said dragging her in and shutting the door.

"You knew, you bastard," she screamed. "You knew Barry had been shagging Jane. You fucking well caught them at it. But you played the dumb idiot so you could fuck me. You bastard!"

"Hey come, on," he said. "I admit I didn't tell you about Barry, but that was to protect you and maybe let you salvage your marriage. And you weren't exactly an unwilling participant in the shagging stakes were you Sue. Now come and sit down. What happened, as if I didn't know?"

She started crying and Charlie went and got some tissues. Wine didn't seem appropriate.

Between sobs, Sue told Charlie that she and Barry had had a big row, and during the row, he told her he had had an affair with Jane and that Charlie had caught them together.

"Did you tell him about us?" he asked.

"Why, are you worried?"

"No, I just wondered."

"No I didn't," she said. "Should I have done?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "It's all messed up so probably doesn't matter now."

"Why didn't you tell me Charlie?"

"As I said, I tried to protect you."

She was getting her crying under control.

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

"Don't know," she said, "probably divorce him."

"Isn't the marriage saveable?"

She shook her head. "He played away."

"Sue, sorry to point something out, but so did you!"

"That's different."

He laughed. "Why, because you didn't get caught?"

She nodded, but smiled as the absurdity of the situation dawned on her.

"Charlie, lets face it, the marriage was dead, as it seems yours was, so we might as well be sensible and finish it. We don't love each other, haven't for ages and we make each other unhappy. I wouldn't have gone to bed with you if I was happy with Barry."

"Well thanks for nothing; I'm a sympathy fuck now am I?"

"No, I didn't mean it that way. I have no regrets and loved every thing we did. I also hope we can do it again," she said looking at him longingly.

Neither spoke for a moment.

"Can I have a drink please?" she asked.

"Sure, wine?"

Sue nodded.

He went to get the wine, soon reappearing with two glasses and an open bottle.

"Have you seen anything of Jane?" Sue asked.

"Yes," he said. "I saw here a few days ago."

"How are things?"

"Actually, they are fine," he answered. "We're getting on better than we have for ages. We're not getting back together but we are civil to each other."

"That's good," she said thoughtfully. "It shows that there is hope."

He nodded.

The door bell rang. They both looked at each other. "Does Barry know you are here?" he asked.

"No," she shook her head.

He got up and opened the door. Jane stood there. "Hi," she smiled brightly,

"Hello," he hesitatingly answered.

"I'm interrupting something aren't I?" she said trying not to make it obvious she was looking around him.

Before he could say or do anything, Sue appeared. "Hello Jane,"

"Hi Sue," she replied, surprised to see Sue of all people in what had been her house.

"Look, come in." Charlie said. "I think we all need to talk and clear the air."

Jane stepped in and they all walked into the lounge.

"I'm sorry if I am interrupting anything," Jane said, seeing the two glasses on the table.

"No, you're not," both Charlie and Sue answered, almost in unison.

"Let me get you a drink Jane," Charlie said, "meantime, please sit down."

He returned with a glass. The two women were not talking, the atmosphere was tense. He filled a glass with wine and handed it to Jane.

"Look, let's try and clear the air Jane. Sue has just found out about you and Barry."

Jane let out a gasp and looked aghast. She was about to say something, when Charlie stopped her.

"And Sue and I have had a bit of fun too, so she cant take the moral high ground," he said looking at Sue, "especially as what happened between us happened before she knew about Barry and you," He looked at Jane.

"This is probably very uncomfortable for both of you, especially as you were friends. None of us come out of this well, but we are all consenting adults and have to live by our actions. Hopefully we can be civil."

Jane looked at Charlie, "Your right, but Sue I have to say sorry. I was wrong and shouldn't have..."

"Stop it Jane," Sue interrupted her, getting up to hug her. "As Charlie says we have all done wrong, but we have done things with our eyes open, well most of the time," she smiled, "and have to now go forward. If things were well between Barry and me, I guess he wouldn't have, you know, got together with you. Equally if you and Charlie were happy, you wouldn't have got together with Barry. I know if I was happy, I would have resisted Charlie," she smiled.

"So, let's drink to that," Charlie said, pleased the atmosphere was lighter and the women hadn't started scratching each others eyes out.

They all raised their glasses.

"Charlie tells me that you guys are getting on better," Sue said talking to Jane.

Jane nodded; "yes, much better. Sometimes too well," giving Charlie a sly glance.

Sue looked confused by her last statement.

"She doesn't mean we are getting back together, but we have got on very well at times," Charlie quickly added.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" Sue asked.

"What?" Jane said.

"You haven't shagged have you?" Sue said, with amazement in her voice.

Neither Charlie nor Jane answered.

"You have, haven't you?" Sue cried out. "You naughty people!" she sighed. "Well I never, that is amazing!"

Charlie and Jane remained silent.

"I can't believe it, but it's fantastic. Good for you that you can be adult about it!" Sue said, looking from Charlie to Jane and back. "I have total respect, and also respect for Charlie's stamina," she laughed.

"Yes," Jane said joining in; grateful she wasn't being cast as the local whore. "Two women Charlie, how do you do it? There haven't been more have there?"

He looked as though he was thinking.

"Oh yes, you had those two in your dreams," Jane said. "The estate agent and the solicitor," she laughed.

"Are you sure it was only your dreams, Charlie," Sue asked.

"Must have been Sue, he didn't have time if he was with you and me!" Jane laughed.

"Jesus," Charlie exclaimed, "what's this, pick on Charlie time?"

They all laughed and drank from their glasses. "Another one of your dreams is it, being picked on by two women?" Sue asked, teasing him.

"Probably," Jane said, answering for him. "All men dream of a three some don't they?"

"I guess so," Sue said.

Charlie stood up and replenished their glasses, finishing the bottle.

"I suppose it's better picking on me than fighting each other," he sighed, walking out the room and quickly returning with another bottle.

"This is an amazing situation isn't it?" Sue said thoughtfully. "Look at the permutations of who has had who, all that's missing is Barry!" she laughed.

"Maybe not a good idea to invite him?" Charlie said.

"No, best not," Sue agreed. Jane nodded in agreement.

"What is also amazing there is no jealousy, well none that I can sense," Sue said, looking particularly at Jane.

"No," Jane agreed, touching Sue on the arm in support of her agreement.

"Good," Jane said putting her hand on top of Sues.

"A bit of girl on girl action?" Charlie smiled.

"In your dreams again," Jane laughed.

"Yea, we need to be careful about these dreams!" Sue said, laughing as she stroked Jane's arm in an affectionate manner.

"Oh, that's nice," Jane said leaning closer to Sue.

"You girls!" exclaimed Charlie, draining his glass before refilling it and topping up the girls glasses.

"He's trying to get us pissed!" Sue said still stroking Jane's arm.

"I wonder what he would like to see?" Jane said.

"I bet it's rude," Sue replied.

They both laughed and as Sue stopped stroking Jane's arm, they took a sip from their wine glasses.

"Very nice little show," Charlie sighed, "very nice indeed."

Sue looked at Jane, "have you ever done it with another woman?"

Jane shook her head, "No, have you?"

"No I haven't," she replied. "Have you ever been interested?"

Jane paused. "I guess so," she said looking at Charlie. "It was years ago, but we never talked about it and it was never such a desire that I was going to do anything about it. What about you?"

"Same, thought about it as a youngster, but never discussed it with Barry or other boy friends and never knew a girl well enough to suggest it."

Charlie was intrigued. "By what your saying, most woman must have thought about it, but I can guaranty most men will never have thought about doing it with another guy."

The two girls looked deep in thought. "But somehow, two guys are different; I know its sex and all that, but it's still different," Sue said.

"I agree, but it's weird. Charlie, what would the difference be between getting a blow job from a guy and from a woman? The end result is the same." Jane added.

"Your right of course," Charlie replied after thinking about it, "but I don't think I could get the point of receiving one from a guy, God no!" he shuddered at the thought.

The girls laughed. "No I can see that," Jane said.

Charlie finished the bottle between them, "I think another one is called for, don't you?"

"Only if I can crash here tonight," Jane said enquiringly.

"Me too, I can't drive now," Sue said.

"No problem on either count," Charlie said, wondering about the logistics and who slept where, not aware that Sue and Jane were having similar thoughts.

Charlie returned with another bottle and filled their glasses, intrigued where the conversation would head.

"Jane was telling me that the house sale seems to be progressing," Sue said,

"Yes," Charlie replied, "supposedly a young couple that saw it a few days will make an offer, but so far there has been nothing. We shall see."

"Have you had any thoughts where you will go?" Sue asked looking at both of them.

Jane shrugged her shoulders. "I would like to stay around here, probably get a flat or something, I know I can stay at my Mum's much longer she is driving me mad!" she smiled. "I did initially think about travelling, but I really don't know."

"No idea," Charlie said. "A lack of a job is a bit of a problem, but I have a few irons in the fire."

Both girls looked inquisitive.

"Do tell," Sue said.

"Oh, its early days, but when I disappeared for a few days, you know, after err, things went wrong," he looked at Jane, who couldn't hold his look, "I went down to the west country and stayed in a pub, a bed and breakfast place. Anyway, I got to know the owner and helped out a bit, and there is an open offer to return and maybe stay there, so that's one. The other thought is to try and expand my photography hobby into a business. The bottom line is I don't know yet."

"The pub sounds intriguing," Jane said.

"What's the landlord like?" Sue asked.

"Landlady," Charlie corrected her, regretting it the moment the word left his lips.

"Oh, I see another woman!" Sue laughed. "Charlie, you're terrible!"

He had the good nature to blush.

"You really are enjoying a mid life crisis aren't you Charlie," Jane added.

"What can I say!" he replied shrugging his shoulders.

"So, this landlady," Sue left the question hanging.

"Yes, come on, do tell," Jane added, smiling and with no hint of jealousy.

"Nothing much to tell," he said finishing the bottle between them. "Nice lady who seemed to welcome my help. Don't know what will happen."

"Single, married, divorced?" Sue asked.

"Divorced."

"Kids?" Jane asked.

Charlie shook his head.

"Well what ever you do Charlie, I hope it works out for you," Sue said draining her glass. "Now I am a bit pissed and need to go to bed, which room shall I use?"

Charlie and Jane looked at each other. "Use the guest room, top of the stairs on the right," Jane said.

"OK, thanks," she replied standing up and kissing Jane on the cheek, before going over and doing similar to Charlie. "Good night."

"Good night," Charlie and Jane replied.

"I should do the same," Jane said after a moment's silence.

"What room?" Charlie asked.

She didn't answer for a bit, but toyed with her glass.

"What room would you like me to use?"

He hesitated. "Mine," then correcting himself, "ours."

They drained their glasses and silently went up stairs, into their room where they hugged and kissed like young teenagers.

"I'm not jealous about anything you have done Charlie, you know that don't you?"

He nodded.

"Our marriage had run its course, we both know that. I finished it, but can still enjoy the physical side and I know it's wrong and should stop."

He tried to kiss her but she stopped him. "Let me finish please."

"OK."

"It's wrong we are still sleeping together, but we do enjoy it don't we?"

He nodded.

"And I am not jealous of Sue and this landlady or anyone else you may have slept with. I maybe envious because I know you will be making sure they are having a good time, but I am not jealous."

"Have you finished?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"Good," he said and held her tight and started kissing her; she responded passionately and they both let their hands roam over each other. They were soon naked on the bed, happy to continue their kissing and stroking each other in a slow sensuous manner.

Their moaned into each others mouths as they enjoyed each others attention and the effect it was having. Both were getting incredibly turned on.

They did not hear the knock on the door. They did not hear the door open. They did not see Sue enter the room.

Jane saw her first and froze. Charlie opened his eyes to see what the problem was.

"Don't stop," Sue whispered, "please don't stop. It looks wonderful."

Charlie and Sue looked at each other and then at Sue. The laughter and teasing of downstairs had taken a serious turn and neither was sure what to do.

"I'm sorry," Sue said quietly, still looking at the two of them lying naked on the bed, entwined in each others arms. "I didn't want to interrupt, but I had to go to the toilet and heard you, and I just wanted to see what you were doing. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done. I should have gone back to bed."

Charlie looked at her. "Don't apologise, but it is a bit embarrassing."

Jane nodded, still holding tightly on Charlie.

The room was silent. Sue couldn't move and couldn't stop looking at Charlie and Jane.

"I will go," she said but made no attempt to move.

Charlie and Jane didn't move. They felt they couldn't. They remained holding each other tightly, but were no longer caressing each other.

"I've always wanted to see another couple make love," Sue sighed.

"Sue, this is so awkward," Jane said. "We are all breaking boundaries here. Charlie and I shouldn't be doing this. I bear no animosity to you, I'm not jealous of what you and Charlie had or have. But I'm not sure I can," she hesitated. "I'm not sure I can be watched."

Charlie remained silent.

Sue nodded. "I understand."

Jane continued. "But equally, we are at the end of an era," her bravery was beginning to show now, "maybe we should just see how things flow."

Sue looked hopeful.

"Kiss me Charlie," Jane said. "Let's try."

Charlie kissed her, she was soon responding and within minutes they were caressing each other as they had been before Sue had entered the room.

Charlie was soon stroking her very wet pussy and sucking on her breasts. Out of the cornet of his eye, he saw Sue. She had stripped off and was sitting on the chair, her legs wide apart and she was playing with herself.

Jane had her eyes firmly shut. She seemingly could only do this without seeing Sue. After a few minutes, it appeared her curiosity got the better of her and she opened her eyes and looked around, and saw Sue. Theirs eyes met as Sue played with herself and Jane enjoyed what Barry was doing to her, aware her orgasm was not far away.

Charlie moved and was now licking at Jane's clit, fingering her deeply. She moaned appreciatively as Charlie continued his attention to her, working her towards her orgasm.

Jane and Sue were looking at each other, their eyes locked as they both approached their peaks.

Sue removed her fingers from her pussy and stood up. She gingerly stepped towards the bed and reached out, touching Jane's hard nipple, loving the feel of it.

Jane moaned, "Yes, that's nice."

Charlie looked up, aware of movement, and saw Sue caressing Jane's breast and nipple.

"Don't stop Charlie," Jane implored him, concerned he may stop.

Jane reached out and touched Sue's thigh. She hesitatingly stroked it, her movements unsteady.

Sue moaned and opened her legs, silently inviting Jane to be bolder.

Jane could see her shaven pussy. She could see her snake tattoo. She slowly moved her finger and touched the tattoo, moving to the tongue that was so close to Sue's pussy. Jane could sense the arousal, she could feel the heat, and she could see how wet Sue was. Sue opened her legs some more.

"Yes Jane, touch me," she whispered.

Jane let her finger trail along Sue's wet hairless pussy. She felt her clit, erect and praying for attention. She felt her wetness and her opening. She slowly let her finger enter her, marvelling at the moan that Sue made as she entered her.

Charlie was re-doubling his efforts and was having the desired effect as Jane's body language made it clear she was very close to coming.

"Yes," she cried out as she made more jerky movements, fingering Sues accommodating pussy as Charlie fingered and licked her to orgasm.

Sue started squatting harder on Jane's finger. She too was getting close to cumming, and kept alternating her look from Jane to Charlie who was between Jane's open legs.

"Oh God, yes!" Jane cried. All semblance of modesty now lost as she bucked harder against Charlie her orgasm taking over. She tried to keep fingering Sue but had to stop for a moment until wave after wave of ecstasy swept over her.

Sue was too close herself to stop, so started playing with herself again, as she saw Jane recover from her orgasm.

She remained standing beside the bed, her groin almost level with Jane's head.

As Jane recovered she moved so her face was nearer to Sue's pussy, breathing deeply.

"Lick her Jane," she heard Charlie say, his voice full of lust.

Sue felt her hands being moved and she looked down, Jane was getting closer and closer and the next thing she felt was Jane's tongue licking her clit.

She again opened her legs wider, almost unable to remain standing as this oral touch sent her over the edge. She came with a cry and Charlie stood to hold her, otherwise she was sure that she would have collapsed and Jane's tongue continued licking her, prolonging the orgasm until it almost became painful and she asked Jane to stop,

"No more, Jane, please stop, I can't take anymore," she said smiling at her friend.

An awkward silence fell on the room. Charlie sat down on the bed, Jane remained lying on the bed and Sue remained standing.

Jane reached out and found Sues hand. She held it.

"You OK?"

Sue nodded. "Are you?"

12