Mid Summer Day Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

When I nodded and looked directly at her sex, she moaned and wiggled her hips. The wet spot didn't look any bigger right now but I figured it would be in a little bit when she stood up.

To egg her on more, I said, "If I was a few years younger, I'd gnaw a hole in those shorts right where that wet spot is."

She moaned again and flexed he hips. "You keep talking like that and I'm going to come," she whispered with a catch in her breath.

"I think that would be a wondrous sight," I whispered back.

She brought her right hand back and up to run it over her breasts. "It would be a messy sight as I tend to squirt in this position."

"How transparent do those shorts get when they are wet?"

She groaned and whispered, "Very."

"Then you know what I'm wishing for," I said with a big grin.

There was a large loud splash followed closely by a second one from up the creek. Tina jerked her hand away from her breasts and grinned in that direction. "The twins are up and about," she said as she raised her upper body and then shivered hard.

She looked at me and then ran her hand over the cloth between her thighs. "You weren't kidding about a wet spot and it's getting bigger."

"I wouldn't kid about a thing like that." I told her as she got to her feet.

She wiggled her hips from side to side and then moved to sit down. She slipped down in the chair and opened her knees wide. Most of the crouch of the shorts was transparent, the tan skin of her sex showing through nicely.

I licked my lips and she laughed. "Hold onto that thought, because such a deal I'll have for you later."

"Promises, promises," I said and licked my lips again.

Her hips gave a little jerk and she slowly closed her knees. "I'm right on the edge," she whispered and then in a normal voice she said, "Use the trolling motor and run us around the bend. There are a couple of my friends you'll enjoy meeting."

"You've already ran me around the bend," I said with a grin as I turned and put my foot on the control for the trolling motor.

As we rounded the bend there was a sharp squeal and then silence as a boathouse came into view. A moment later, a face with wet hair above and around it appeared over the paneled rail of the deck above where two boats were store.

A moment later, an identical face appeared over the same rail a few feet away. The first one grinned and waved her arm. "Hey Tina!"

"Hey guys, meet my friend and fishing buddy, Clyde," Tina said loudly.

"Why haven't you got those bodacious beautiful boobs of yours out," the second head asked.

"I've been teasing him unmercifully but I haven't really showed him much," Tina replied.

They both nodded and then the first one stood up. She was nude and on the thin side with small cone shaped breasts. The rail hid her from the hips down. She had a very dark even tan. "Hey Clyde, I'm Tinker."

The second one stood up. She was an exact copy of the first one. "I'm Bella or Bell."

"Glad to meet you both," I replied with a smile.

"Everyone says that when we're naked," Tinker said with a laugh.

"Are your parents home?" Tina asked.

"They're spending the day in the city, and said they would be back late this afternoon," Bella replied.

"More like tomorrow morning sometimes, if I know them, and I do," Tinker added.

"They do like to party," Bella said with a laugh.

"Like we don't?" Tinker asked.

"Point taken," Bella said and looked down at Tina. "I still like it better with your boobs uncovered."

Tina grinned. "Everybody does, including me," she replied as she took off her ball cap and dropped it to the deck. Then she pealed the T-shirt off over her head.

"Ya, you," Tinker said with a laugh.

I just stared at the evenly tanned breasts on Tina's chest. They weren't as big as I thought they were under the t-shirt but they were perfectly formed. Her large nipples were centered in small dark circles and looked even larger.

I licked my lips and whispered, "My... oh... my."

She grinned at me and toed off her tennis shoes. "You haven't seen anything yet," she said as she wiggled out of the shorts.

Let me say that I was impressed and speechless with her standing there naked. Let me also say my dick was standing on its tiptoes trying to peek over the waistband of my shorts. All I could do was stare and moan.

Bella giggled and said, "Another totally speechless and satisfied customer."

Tinker and Tina laughed. I did finally blink once.

The next thing I know, Tina dove off the boat and headed for the boathouse and the twins vaulted the rail and hit the water with big splashes. They came up laughing and intercepted Tina with squeals and hugs as they all went underwater.

Tina came back up a minute or so later with one of the twins wrapped around her. They were kissing passionately. The other twin came up and said, "Save me some or at least get us a room."

The kiss broke up with laughter and Tina said, "You guys already have a room and the whole danged house when your parents are gone."

"Yeah, but the top of the boathouse is the most fun," the one wrapped around Tina said.

The twin by herself looked at me. "Why are you still dressed and up there?"

"I... uh... I." I said and looked all around before I shrugged and shook my head.

"There's no one around for miles," the one holding onto Tina said. "John and Carla and their family are gone for a week visiting relatives."

"That makes for bored twins," Tina said with a grin.

"Horny twins, is more like it," The one in her arms replied and kissed her again.

My eyes were wide but my hands were on the hem of my shirt. I had it pulled up when a thought crossed my mind. I looked from one twin to the other. "Just how old are you two?" They did look young and that scared me as my mind cleared a little.

The one kissing Tina broke the kiss and said, "I'm twenty and my sister is twenty three."

"You're twins," I protested and all three of them laughed.

"We're a few months older than Tina," the one by herself said.

I looked at Tina and she nodded. "Five months to be exact."

"I guess I'll have to take your word for it," I said and pulled the t-shirt off over my head.

"Not bad for an old guy," one of the twins said as I did.

"I'm holding my opinion until I see the other half," the one wrapped around Tina replied.

"It does make a nice tent in those shorts," Tina said.

"I love camping and tents," the other twin said.

"You just love tent poles," her sister put in cattily.

"And? Like you don't?" The first twin said and laughed as her sister splashed water her way.

I toed off my tennis shoes and looked from one sister to the other. "Ok, which is which?"

"I'm Tinker," the one holding onto Tina said.

"No, I'm Tinker," the other said quickly.

I frowned and looked at Tina. She laughed and said, "The only way I can tell is to look at their butts."

When I looked confused the one holding onto Tina said, "The real Tinker has a question mark shaped scar on her left butt cheek."

"That's a lot of help," I said as I shook my head.

"We could stand on our heads," the other sister said with a grin.

"Only if someone makes it worth our while though," the one holding onto Tina added.

I chuckled and sat down in the chair. I hit the button on the trolling motor and headed the boat toward the dock along the far side of the boathouse. "That would be one way to get to the bottom of things," I said to the one treading water by herself.

She swam toward the other two young women and then turned to look back at the boat and me. "I love it when people get to my bottom."

"Don't we all," her twin said.

"Yeah, buddy," Tina added and laughed.

I slowed the boat and then stood up to tie it to the dock. With the rope secure, I slipped off my shorts quickly and dove over the side, headed for the three already in the water. I came up about where I thought they were but no one was in sight. Then I got attacked from below by a school of man-eating women. I groaned as I went under.

One of the twins had a lip lock on my dick and was trying to swallow it whole. The water was clear enough for me to see the other twin with a lip lock of another kind on Tina. I doubled over and grabbed the one sucking my dick around the waist and kicked my legs.

I surfaced with a cute little butt in my arms that didn't have a scar on it. The next thing I knew, thighs were locked around my head and a pussy was being rubbed on my face. I went under again as Bella let go of my dick and arched up to grab a gulp of air. This just pushed her sex against my mouth more firmly.

My tongue seemed to have a mind of it's own as it stabbed into her hot slippery vagina. She squirmed in my arms and wiggled as we slowly sank. A hot mouth swallowing my dick made me groan and blow bubbles. Bella wiggled again and broke away from me, headed for the surface.

I was right behind her literally as I ran face first into her butt on the way up. She rolled to the side and I looked down to see Tina grinning around my dick as she looked back at me. I broke the surface and groaned loudly.

Bella was close by and her sister was over to my right. Tina let go of my dick and surfaced right in front of me. She took a deep gasping breath and went back under to resume where she had left off with my dick. When I groaned softly, Bella laughed.

Tinker was slowly swimming our way. "We need to move this party somewhere drier before someone drowns."

"That or we need to invent nasal snorkels," her sister said and then laughed.

Tina surfaced and took a deep breath but I grabbed her before she could go back under. Holding her meant I couldn't tread water and we sank. She grinned at me and then kissed me as she wrapped her legs around my hips. Her sex was like a branding iron pressed against the bottom side of my manhood. I blew bubbles again as I tried to groan and kiss her at the same time.

We surfaced and Tina pushed away from me and swam toward the boathouse. The twins were standing on the deck inside at the top of a ladder. I started swimming in that direction. As I entered the shade of the boathouse, Tina started up the wooden ladder. Her beautiful ass swung from side to side as she climbed the rungs.

As I reached the ladder, one of the twins said, "Come on, we're going up on the sundeck."

They started up a set of steps in the corner as I climbed the ladder. Three naked young ladies on stairs is a sight to behold. Especially when they are caressing and kissing each other as they go. Tinker had her arms wrapped around Tina's neck and was kissing her as I reached the top of the stairs.

Bella mugged me from behind the solid rail by climbing me and wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. The kiss was a barnburner and the heat from her sex against the head of my dick was almost painful. My hands were roaming freely over her back and butt. I traced a finger up and down in the cleft of her ass and she jerked as the tip brushed against her anus.

Breaking the kiss, Bella leaned back and grinned at me. "Are you playing with my ass?"

"More like teasing it," I replied.

She wiggled, which rubbed her scolding hot opening against the head of my dick. "I like teasing. I'm also a virgin but I do like things in my ass."

"Tongues, fingers, toys, dicks, just to list a few of the things," Tinker said with a laugh.

Bella looked at her sister and stuck out her tongue. "That list applies to you also."

"And to me," Tina said and then grinned at me. "But I'm not a virgin."

"Uh huh," I said and then leaned my head forward and flicked the end of my tongue against one of Bella's hard nipples. She wiggled again and whimpered softly. I flicked my tongue against the other nipple. She wiggled again and then jerked her hips back sharply. The head of my dick had spread her opening slightly as she wiggled.

"What was that all about?" Tinker asked.

Bella giggled. "I wiggled the wrong way and liked to have had a dick in me."

"Hey now, I was planning on wearing that sucker out myself," Tina said.

"It is fun to suck on," Bella whispered as she looked around at me and smiled broadly.

"A nice mouthful," Tina added.

"I'll have to give it a try," Tinker said and then giggled. "Right now it's Bella flavored if she's wet enough for that thing to almost slide in."

"He kisses good and has a nice strong tongue. What can I say," Bella whispered and then kissed me again. Her hot opening was once again pressed against the head of my dick but she didn't wiggle.

A few moments later, I heard Tinker giggle from below Bella's ass. "Yeah, you're juicy wet and that thing is at just the right angle for you to slide right down on it."

Bella groaned and broke the kiss. "I'm tempted believe me," she said and then wiggled her hips. The heat on the head of my dick went up as I felt her opening press tighter around the end of the head.

"I've got five dollars that says she'll be coming before all of the head get inside," Tina whispered.

"You've got a bet," Tinker whispered in reply.

"I can hear you," Bella said with a laugh as she lifted her hips.

A moment later, I groaned deeply as a mouth swallowed three quarters of my dick. Whoever it was, was fluttering their tongue all over the place as it went in. The tongue continued its wild movement as the mouth slowly lifted. I groaned again and flexed my hips as the mouth disappeared.

"Yeah, totally and completely Bella flavored," Tinker said and then sucked me back in. I groaned and flexed my hips slowly.

Bella laughed and kissed me. Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "She'll come if you do. We're both that way."

"Hey, now! Don't be ruining all the fun," Tina said quickly.

Tinker pulled her mouth up off my dick while holding suction on it. There was a slurping popping sound as it came out of her mouth. "I'm pretty sure between the three of us, we can blow it back up pretty quickly."

I groaned and all three of the young ladies laughed.

"That sounded like a man suddenly realizing how much trouble he's in," Bella said and then kissed me.

Just as suddenly as she had kissed me, Bella broke the kiss and climbed down off me. She swung her leg up and over Tinker's head. Tinker grabbed the leg and buried her face in her sister's sex. Bella gasped and then groaned deeply.

Tina grabbed my arm and pulled me sideways. "Best to keep out of the way when those two tangle up."

Bella got a grip on her sister's head and twisted sideways. Tinker turned her body and Bella's leg with the twist. Bella gasped and ended up on her ass on a thick pad in the center of the deck. Tinker lost her lip lock on her sister's sex but spun over and ended up sitting on Bella's face.

Tina grinned and pulled me closer as the twins ended up in a sixty-nine. My eyes were wide from the goings on and got even bigger when Tina dropped to her knees and swallowed my dick more or less whole. Her tongue was doing wonderful things as her head bobbed up and down slowly.

I groaned and put my hand on her head. "You're about to mess up your own fun," I said to her quickly. My orgasm was rising fast.

Tina lifted her mouth off my dick and grinned up at me. "We have all afternoon and I guarantee this thing will be back up shortly." Then her mouth was back on my dick and she was working me over with a vengeance.

About then, Bella arched up and yelled softly into her sister's pussy. Tinker wiggled fiercely and let out a yell of her own. I figured they were both coming. The head of my dick being jammed into Tina's throat grabbed my attention and a moment later, I was coming right along with the twins.

It took me a moment to figure out what was going on as my hips jerked and jammed my dick even deeper down Tina's throat. From the way the lower half of her body was jerking I also realized she was coming right along with me.

*****

Somehow I ended up sitting on the mat with Tina's head resting on my thigh. My soft dick was right in front of her face. She would sigh and then lick the head of my dick lightly. The twins were laid out side by side with their heads in opposite directions.

I took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. One of the twins raised her head and eyed me. "I know that feeling," she whispered and dropped her head back to the map.

Tina chuckled and looked up at me. "I've never done that before."

"What's that?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"Coming when the guy comes," Tina said softly.

Both twins rose up on their elbows and looked at Tina with grins. "We have in the past with John," one said and the other nodded.

"But we really, really had to be into it," the other said a moment later.

"I was into it, believe me," Tina replied as she looked up at my face.

I chuckled and winked at her. "The head of my dick half way down your throat didn't have anything to do with it."

Tina groaned as her eyes slowly closed. The twins giggled and Tina opened her eyes. "It had everything to do with it," she confessed.

"I want to try that," one of the twins said quickly.

"Hey, me too," the other added quickly.

Tina laughed and looked up at me. "You're in for it now. One twin is bad enough but two of them is deadly."

I looked from one young woman to the other several times. Looking at Tina, I asked, "Do you think I can outrun them?"

"Not a chance in hell," Tina replied with a laugh.

I looked at the twins and sighed deeply. "Can the condemned man have a beer first?"

One twin looked at the other and asked, "Do we have any beer?"

"That was one of the reasons mom and dad went to town," the second one replied.

"There is beer in the ice chest in my boat," I said.

"He's still thinking about escape," one twin said.

"Yeah, I know so you'll go get the beer," the other said.

The second twin cocked her head to the side and then eyed my dick. "That'll leave you alone with the dick."

Tina laughed. "What am I, chopped liver?"

"Oh yeah," the second twin whispered as she stood up. She turned toward the rail and I saw a question mark shaped scar on her ass. At the rail, she paused and looked at her sister. "I'll be right back," Tinker whispered before she vaulted the rail and disappeared.

Bella grinned and then looked at Tina. "Now that she's gone...."

Tina chuckled. "When Tinker gets back and he finishes his beer and not before."

Bella pouted and leaned back on her hands. "I can wait.... Maybe."

I looked at Tina and sighed. "Now I know what a T-bone steak feels like as it's being carried to the table."

Tina chuckled and nodded, her gaze going to my semi hard dick. She moved her head closer and tickled the head with her tongue. My dick twitched and she chuckled again. "Someone doesn't seem to mind the thought of being eaten."

"Hey, that's a good idea," Bella said. "You sit on his face while we fight, I mean try that thing out."

"No fighting," Tina said. "You guys draw straws or something and play nice."

Bella pouted again but then grinned as Tinker rounded the end of the steps with four beers in her hands. "Oh yeah, refreshments for all."

I looked around at Tinker. "I'm the only one old enough...." I started to say and then sighed. I had been having sex with three younger women and now I was worried about the drinking age. Duh!

"It's ok, our mom and dad know we drink some around here," Bella said as her sister handed her a beer.

I shrugged. "I ain't said a word."

Tina laughed. "My dad wouldn't say much about a beer but a dick down my throat.... That might get someone shot and I don't mean me."

I took the offered beer from Tinker. "Good point and one I had already considered," I said passing the last beer to Tina.

Tinker sat down cross-legged near her sister's head. Bella leaned over and kissed her sister on the top of her thigh before she sat up. As she scooted closer to Tinker she took a sip of her beer. Tinker looked at me and grinned. "Nice boat."

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers