Middle-Aged Madness Pt. 04

Story Info
Day 2 of their weekend tryst.
8.7k words
4.6
17k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Middle-Aged Madness 1, 2 & 3. Middle-aged couple Steve and Arlene have had sex with their daughter Susan and her husband Mike and are spending the weekend together. This is day 2.

*****

Steve woke early and when he checked on the children he found them both awake. They were thrilled to see him and they fooled around until he took them to the kitchen for breakfast.

When Susan woke up she threw on a robe and went to check the kids. She got nervous when they weren't in their room but as she started downstairs she heard them laughing. When she looked in the kitchen she saw them with her dad laughing at the spoon stuck to his nose. She remembered when he used to do that with her and it made her feel warm inside. She gave each of the kids a kiss and then she walked up to Steve. She leaned over and felt her robe open, and then she paused long enough for him to get a good look at her tits before she kissed him on the lips.

Steve peered at his daughter's tits before she kissed him. He parted his lips for her tongue and felt his cock stir. He couldn't believe how aroused she could get him in just a few seconds. Susan poured a cup of coffee and the kids told her they had made their own bowls of cereal and just spilled a little bit and then they told her how they rode on poppa's chest down the stairs, THREE times. "Daddy!" she scolded him.

"We weren't supposed to tell her, we're we?" her son said to Steve.

"Only if she asked," Steve answered. "But she used to like it when she was your age."

"You rode on daddy's chest when you were small?" her daughter asked.

"Yes," she replied, and her mind flashed to riding on her father's hard cock last night.

"You have to get dressed soon," she told them. "Me and Nana are taking you shopping for new clothes."

"We want to go swimming with Poppa," they complained.

"This afternoon you'll go swimming with Poppa."

Susan sent the children to go clean up and told them she would be there soon to get them dressed. They ran from the room and as soon as they were gone she was in Steve's arms. They kissed passionately and Steve couldn't keep his hands off her ass. "Are we okay, daddy? Are you upset with me about anything?"

"I'm the one who should be asking you that," he replied.

"Why?"

"Because I fucked your brains out, came all over you, smacked you with my cock and called you dirty names," he told her.

"I loved every minute of last night, daddy, except it ended too soon. And I loved pushing your face around and watching you lick up your cum. Did you mind the way I talked to you?"

"That my slutty cunt daughter told me to lick my fucking cum from her cunt? How could I be mad at you, sweetheart." They kissed again and he opened her robe to get at her tits. Susan was trying to get her hand down his shorts when Arlene walked into the kitchen.

"Ahem!" Arlene said to get their attention. Steve reluctantly took his hands from Susan's tits and she took her hand from his pants.

"I love you," Susan whispered to him and then she gave him a peck on the lips before she closed her robe. "I have a ton of questions for you, mom," Susan said before she walked up and gave her a big hug.

"Honey?" Arlene called to Steve. "Stop telling her to ask me about things. Just tell her whatever you think she should know. I don't want to keep any secrets from her. Peeing, spanking, bondage, whatever."

"I love you, mom," she said out loud. "Has he ever fucked you up the ass?" she whispered.

"Yes, dear, he's fucked me up the ass. I can't think of any place on my body where his cock hasn't been."

Arlene and Susan left with the kids and Mike found Steve in his den. "Arlene and Susan both suggested I talk to you about what happened last night," Mike said sheepishly.

"No problem," Steve said. "How about a cold beer?" They went into the rec room and Steve opened two bottles of beer and led Mike over to a couch. "Obviously it was an accident," Steve said.

"Yeah. I was kissing Arlene and all of a sudden... It's very embarrassing."

"I think I understand," Steve told him. "Suddenly you have something soft and smooth in your mouth and when you lick it, it feels good and it doesn't taste bad at all so you bob your head a few times feeling it on your lips and then... Bam! You realize you have a cock in your mouth!"

"Wow. That's exactly what happened," Mike said.

"And now you're wondering if you're homosexual. If this means you've turned gay." Mike nodded and seemed a little relieved.

"Yes," he said.

"Listen to me. If we, the four of us, keep doing this, sooner or later we'll be having sex in the same room or the same bed and things like this happen. It doesn't make you gay. And even if you enjoy it, it still doesn't make you gay."

"Has it ever happened to you?"

"Yes," Steve admitted. "And I didn't think it was awful."

"Neither did I," Mike said. "I just felt embarrassed."

"It turned Arlene and Susan on," he told him.

"Really?"

"Really. Arlene has a fantasy of seeing me, and now maybe you, with a cock in my mouth."

"No way."

"Ask her," Steve told him. "So, don't let that bother you."

"It did feel soft and smooth like you said," Mike offered. "And it wasn't until I started to lick it and suck it that it hit me that I was sucking a cock."

"Well, if you ever want to pursue it further let me know."

"You mean... See if I like sucking cock?"

"Yes."

"Have you..."

"Not in ages, and only because Arlene wanted to see me do it. So, keep that in mind, and this conversation is between us."

"Absolutely! Thank you, Steve. It means a lot to me that you would take the time to try to ease my feelings about it."

"No problem."

Steve and Mike were sitting out on the patio when the women returned. Everyone changed into bathing suits and Steve got an erection when he saw Susan's skimpy bikini. Arlene's was also skimpy but Steve had seen her in it many times. Mike however hadn't and Steve could see a bulge in his pants as he eyed her tits and ass. "Did you have fun?" Steve asked Susan.

"We got a lot done but we weren't able to talk much and I was hoping to get more dirt on you," she said.

"Like what?"

"Like how many cocks have you and mom sucked?"

"Susan!"

"The kids want to swim with you and then I want us to talk for a while."

"Let's do it," he told her.

"I talked to Steve about last night," Mike told Arlene.

"About having his cock in your mouth?"

"Yes. He really helped me a lot. He's such a cool person."

"I know," Arlene chuckled.

"Of course, you do," he blushed. "He told me you had a fantasy about seeing him suck a cock. I didn't believe it and he told me to ask you."

"It was a long time ago, but I did. And when I saw you last night with a cock in your mouth, it turned me on and reminded me of it."

"It really turned you on?"

"Yes. I think it turned Susan on too."

"She said it was hot to see me like that."

They swam with the kids and Steve gave them lessons before Arlene and Mike joined them. Susan nodded to Steve and they got out. Steve pulled two lounge chairs together and they sat down. "How many cocks have you sucked?" she asked him.

"Getting right down to it?"

"You don't have to tell me."

"But?"

"I just want to know you better."

"I told you about Robert."

"Yes. Did you suck his cock a lot?"

"I guess that's relative. We saw them five or six times a year for two years and I sucked his cock two or three times each visit. Is that a lot."

"Did you swallow his cum?"

"Yes."

"Did he suck your cock?"

"Yes. And we did sixty-nine a few times."

"Was mom always watching?"

"Most of the time. One or two times we may have been alone."

"And that's it?"

"Not quite."

"Tell me. Did we tell you that Jenny and Robert were seeing another couple before we met them?"

"I vaguely remember something."

"Marco and Marie," Steve said. "They had moved to Europe nine months or so before we met them. Anyway, Jenny called Arlene one time we were supposed to see them and told her they were back in the States and wanted to visit. Your mom was disappointed but said she understood and was sorry we wouldn't be seeing each other. Jenny was stunned and said, 'no way' that they wanted to be with us more than they wanted to be with them and would tell them so. They talked some more and your mom said she would talk to me about it. She did and we decided to go anyway and meet them."

"So, the six of you spent the weekend together?"

"Yes."

"And you sucked Marco's cock?"

"A few times."

"And you fucked Marie?"

"Several times."

"And did mom?"

"She fucked Marco and Robert and both of them together a few times."

"You mean..."

"She sucked one of their cocks while the other fucked her and then they switched, or I fucked her while she sucked one of their cocks or ate one of their pussies. There was a lot of group stuff that weekend. Does that bother you?"

"It surprises me but it doesn't bother me. Is that it?"

"Well..."

"Go on," she prodded.

"We went to Vegas one time with them and it's a long story but we wound up going to this exclusive sex club. It cost a fortune but we had won a lot of money so we went. They supplied masks and stuff and it was high security so it was very anonymous."

"What did you wear?"

"Just a mask."

"And mom?"

"A mask and panties," he told her.

"Go on. She was nervous, so to break the ice we fucked on a platform where twenty or so other couples were having sex."

"Wow!"

"Then we went exploring and we found this area that had several Glory Holes. Do you know what they are?"

"Explain it to me."

"They're rooms with a small hole in the wall. You go inside and someone on the other side sticks their cock through the hole and you suck it or jerk them off."

"Oh my God!" Susan exclaimed.

"And you went in?"

"Yes."

"Both of you?"

"Yes.

"And you sucked people's cocks?"

"We did."

"How many?"

"We weren't keeping count. Maybe a dozen or so."

"You took turns?"

"She started sucking the first one and then she rubbed it on my lips so I started sucking it. Then it all became a blur as we aimed the cocks at each other's faces or put them in each other's mouths. We were both covered in cum when we left the room."

"So, you sucked a dozen anonymous cocks?"

"We did."

"Did you do anything else at the club. Did you fuck other people?"

"No! Part of the deal with Jenny and Robert was we all provided blood work that we were clean and committed to no sex with anyone else unless they provided current proof."

"I see. So, you left after that?"

"We made out and fucked again and your mom jerked off a few college guys, and then we left. What are you thinking?"

"That you had a sex filled life before Johnny and I came along."

"Do you think we're sex maniacs?"

"I think you tried a lot of things so you never had to wonder what something would be like because you already tried it."

"You're very smart."

"I take after my mother."

"You do in a lot of ways."

"I'm all wet, daddy. You either have to fuck me or I have to go into the pool for a while." They both looked around and didn't see any way to sneak off.

"I want to take some pictures anyway," he said holding up Arlene's camera with a big zoom lens. "And I have an extra memory card if we get a chance to take some candid shots."

Susan walked to the edge of the pool and dove in, and Steve began taking pictures of the children and some of everyone else. Soon Mike said he was taking the kids inside to change and Arlene went along with him, so, Steve changed the memory card in the camera and pointed it at Susan. She smiled at him as he took a few shots and then he watched as she pulled the front of her bikini top down. He snapped a few pictures as she moved into the low end of the pool and then she pulled down the bottom of her suit far enough that he could see her pussy. He could feel his cock getting hard as he snapped a few more shots. He turned when he heard the patio doors open and Arlene walked out. "Do you have your own memory card?" she asked him.

"Yes," he told her. "Yours is on the table."

"Then join your daughter and I'll take some shots. Mike said he'd give us fifteen minutes." Steve dove into the pool and Susan was topless when he reached her. He hugged her and they posed for a few pictures before she pulled his cutoffs down. She held his cock for some pictures and then he pulled her bottom down so they were both naked. They walked towards Arlene hand in hand as she snapped away and then they stepped out of the pool. Susan knelt down and posed with his cock next to her face. After a few shots, she began licking his cock while she looked at the camera and then she took the tip in her mouth. Steve pulled her up into his arms and could hear the camera whirring as he kissed Susan and then turned her towards the camera for a few shots with his hands on her tits and on her pussy.

"I want a picture of us fucking," Susan said as she took his cock in both hands.

"We don't have time," he told her. Then Arlene looked at her phone and told her Mike was coming back out. They scrambled into their suits and shorts and were just about dressed when Mike appeared.

"They need you pick out what they should wear," Mike called to Susan. "They're washed and showered. She gave Steve a peck on the lips and then she went into the house. Arlene handed Steve the camera and pulled Mike towards the pool. Steve snapped pictures of them kissing and then undressing each other. Mike couldn't seem to take his hands off Arlene's tits and she didn't seem to mind because she had his cock in her hand the whole time. When she knelt down, she didn't bother posing, she just began sucking on his cock. Steve kept snapping pictures until his phone beeped and then he signaled to them.

Susan and the children helped Steve cook while Mike and Arlene just flirted. Susan was wearing shorts and a halter top and leaned over at every opportunity to tease Steve with her tits. The meal was good and Steve assigned Arlene and Mike to clean up duty while he and Susan relaxed. "I want to fuck you so badly," he whispered to her.

"I can't wait, daddy. And after we fuck I want to see the pictures. And then we can fuck some more."

"You're going to kill me," he told her.

"But you'll die with a smile on your face, right?"

"Yes, and also an erection."

Steve helped Susan get the children to bed and when they went downstairs Arlene was sucking Mike's cock on the couch. They went to the bar and Steve stood behind Susan. He untied the strap of her halter and pressed his erection against his daughter's ass as he fondled her tits. "Your mother is sucking your husband's cock," he whispered in her ear.

"I don't care," she said.

"Why?"

"Because I'm my daddy's slutty, cunt daughter and all I care about right now is having his hard cock in me."

Mike watched as Steve opened Susan's top and began rubbing her tits. He could see that they were talking but he couldn't hear what they were saying. He looked down at Arlene as she began rubbing his cock over her face. "That feels so fucking good," he told her. "I love how you suck my cock, Arlene. I love how you make me feel." When he looked over to the bar again Susan's shorts were down around her ankles and she was helping Steve get his off. His cock twitched when he saw Steve's cock come into view and he remembered how it felt to have it in his mouth and suck it. He realized he didn't mind that his wife was going to be fucked by her father while her mother gave him a blow job and he wondered what it would be like to have Steve's cock in his mouth again as he watched Susan spread her legs open for it.

Steve sat Susan on a bar stool and she wrapped her arms around his neck and tried to swallow his tongue. When they came up for air Susan took his cock in both hands to guide it to her cunt. She moaned as he pushed it into her and then she leaned back and wrapped her legs around his waist. "We belong like this, daddy," she crooned. "I feel so close to you when your cock is in me."

Arlene could hear Steve fucking Susan as she savored the feel of Mike's cock in her mouth. She felt good. Steve seemed invigorated by having sex with Susan and the fact that she was his daughter seemed to add spice to their relationship. And she and Susan had never been closer. They now talked about everything from sucking cocks to getting facials. And she liked Mike. She liked letting him fuck her and she liked having his cock in her mouth. She wondered if he would wind up sucking Steve's cock and if Steve would return the favor. She pictured them in a sixty-nine position and she felt her pussy getting wetter. Then she wondered about having sex with Susan. She wouldn't mind eating her daughter's pussy but she wasn't sure what Susan's attitude towards having sex with her mother might be.

Susan felt an orgasm building as her father pinched her nipples and began fucking her harder. She loved how he could make her cum so fucking much and she wanted to do everything with him that he had ever done to another woman. Now that she knew he had fucked her mom up the ass she knew one day it would be her ass his cock was in. And she loved that he had told her about the cocks he had sucked. She knew he was being completely honest with her and she could now ask him anything. "I love this so fucking much," she thought as she fucked back at him. "I don't care what Mike and mom do as long as I can be my daddy's slutty cunt."

Steve saw sperm dripping from Arlene's lips just as his cock exploded inside his daughter's cunt. He moaned with pleasure as he felt her cunt milking his cock. Her eyes were closed and she was making the little cooing sounds she made when she came. He thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world and he knew he would never tire of having her as his slutty, cunt daughter.

Arlene had an orgasm when Mike's cum began spewing into her mouth. She moaned around his cock and felt sperm dripping down her chin just before she heard Steve moan with pleasure. "I love this," she thought. "We're cumming together even though it's not his cum filling my mouth or his cock that will be fucking me in a little while.

Arlene poured them drinks and they settled on the couch to view the pictures. Steve inserted the tiny memory card into the TV and picked up the remote. The screen filled with a picture of Susan in her bikini. Steve clicked through a few more shots and then Susan was flashing her tits. Susan looked down at Steve's cock and it excited her when she saw it twitch. "You're so fucking sexy," he whispered in her ear and it made her feel warm inside. They progressed through the pictures of her topless and then bottomless and then Steve was in the pool with her. It excited her when the picture showed them both naked and then with her holding his cock in her hand. She started jerking Steve's cock when the picture showed her posing on her knees with his cock near her face and then kissing it. She was disappointed when Arlene and Mike appeared on the screen.

Mike wasn't thrilled by the pictures of Susan's face near Steve's cock, but he knew that Arlene must have taken them. He was thrilled by the pictures of him with Arlene especially when he was rubbing her tits or she was licking his cock. She had his cock in her hand while they went through them and he had an erection when Steve turned the TV off. "Does anyone want to take the pills again?" Arlene said.

"The children," Steve and Susan said simultaneously.

"Of course," Arlene said. "Suppose just two of us take them?"

"How about daddy and Mike?" Susan offered.

"That works for me," Arlene said.

"I'm game," Mike added.

"I want you to tell me secrets," Susan said when Steve looked at her.

"Okay," Steve said. Arlene got the vial of pills and Steve and Mike each took one. They settled on separate couches and Susan gave Steve a big kiss.