Middle Man

Story Info
From locker room steam room, to backyard hot tub threesome.
5.8k words
4.67
23.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made eye contact with him as we passed on the wet side of the change room. I clutched the towel around my waist as I cautiously tip toed through the puddles. There were two men in the hot tub talking sports as I made my way to the empty steam room. I turned as I opened the door, and caught the older man looking at me. I slipped inside and burrowed into the furthest part of the foggy room, sitting and widening my legs.

He could have been my science teacher from high school, or a drivers ed instructor. Bald on the top with close cropped sides and a trim beard, his shoulders wore years of freckles, and the hair on his chest was salt and pepper. He had a tummy, but nothing too round. Its not like I had a type.

The door whooshed open, releasing a good deal of steam, and I already knew it was him before a figure emerged. The look we had exchanged twice was all the communication needed, it was query as much as it was invitation. He stopped for a second, assessing the room before walking towards the far end where I sat. We made eye contact again, and he nodded before sitting a foot or two beside me. I glimpsed towards the door, watching the steam obscure the exit. We sat there for a few minutes before I caught some movement in my peripheral.

There was the "readjustment" of the bulge under his towel, designed to catch my eye and signal to me. The move was meant to linger, giving me enough time to physically move my head to acknowledge the dance. It was now my turn. I gulped and looked toward the door again, then moved my hand to adjust my own growing bulge- letting him know I wasn't just a bystander. I could feel his eyes on my towel while I looked straight ahead into the steam. His move.

From the corner of my eye I could tell he had started a slow stroke of his towel wrapped cock, so I ever so slightly glanced in the direction of his lap and watched as his bulbous head poked out from beneath the fabric. I licked the sweat off my lips as he leaned back and put his arms across the back of the bench. His hand lightly brushed the back of my hair as he widened his legs, giving me an opening.

I moved over on the bench to get a little closer, my hand reaching under his towel and finding his veiny shaft. My eyes would scan the steam in the direction of the door, and I listened hard for any possible interruptions. His cock was wet, which allowed me to glide my hand over his circumcised shaft with relative ease.

His large arm moved over my head, and he gently pulled at the knot in my towel. He took the time to untie and spread it out onto the bench, leaving me completely exposed. My slender red cock jutted excitedly into the air. The size of his hand made me feel small as he squeezed my dick, squeezing and pulling my foreskin at the same time. My jaw slacked as I struggled to stay quiet under his ministrations. I tried to mimic his handiwork under his own towel, but felt myself close to orgasm and had to push him away from my crotch. With one last look to the entrance of the steam room I made my move, sliding along the bench as I pulled his towel open, and planted my mouth on his cock.

I sucked him furiously tasting chlorine and piss as I raced to get him off, bobbing madly in his lap. His hand gripped the back of my head and helped me along. Then, I started to hear voices nearing and tried to pull away, but he kept me there just as the door began to open and the steam began to thin. I finally pulled myself off and sat upright, trying hard to scramble for my towel, which had fallen on the floor. I reached for it and discovered it had landed in a puddle and was sopping wet, so I did the best I could to clasp my hands in my lap, disguising my erection.

We sat there in silence as the new steam room visitors chatted idly about business. Luckily, they stuck close to the entrance and hadn't even registered our presence. I waited for my cock to soften, but it just wouldn't quit. I was figuring I would have to stay in there until I'd burned up before my erection subsided, when my bench mate stood from the bench totally naked and stretched. I could make out his saggy, dimpled ass and the line of hair that travelled upwards from his crack. He glanced back at the towel before walking slowly towards the door -and with a a whoosh, exited the steam room.

I sat there waiting for things to subside, and snatched the towel my friend had left behind for me. Carefully wrapping it around my waist, I left the steam room for a cold, cleansing shower, my eyes darting around the change room as I approached my locker. I spun the numbers on my lock and yanked it open just as the older man approached me. We made eye contact once more. He had already showered and dressed and stood before me in a fall jacket with a light pink polo shirt and khaki pants. He really was dressed like a science teacher. I stood there speechless, waiting for him to talk.

"Hey, I'd love to finish things up with you some time," He spoke low, but with a confidence that nobody was within ear shot. "In fact, I think my husband and I would love to have you over to hot tub before the snow falls." He produced a piece of paper, holding it up to my face before placing it on the top shelf of my locker. "We live close by, if that helps. No Pressure."

He gave me a friendly grin, and studied my face for a reaction. I blushed a little as I imagined a hot tub threesome with two older guys. My eyes must have given something away, because he gave a deep chuckle, and took my chin in his hand.

"you're pretty fucking cute, you know that? That red hair and those freckles," He looked around the change room. "Why don't you let me take my towel back and put it in the bin for you?" He reached down and pulled the towel from my body. I stood there naked and shivering in the locker room light as he took in my naked form. My penis had shrunk back into the foreskin, making me a little embarrassed. "aww, he's gone into hiding, lets do something about that - soon eh?"

And with that, he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and strode out of the locker room.

Gavin & Richard were the names on the note he had given me.

The following week, after a handful of texts, I was dialling their number.

"Hi, it's Derek- from the gym.

* * * * * *

I decided to walk, being relatively close to where Gavin and Richard lived. It seemed as though the gym was halfway between the townhome I rented and their house. The neighbourhood was pleasant, full of old detached homes with porches and big trees. Fallen leaves blanketed the sidewalks, and there was the hint of a chill in the air. Perfect night for a hot tub, I thought.

I approached their porch with a bit of trepidation, double checking the address on my phone and matching it to the decorative number on the mailbox. The inner part of their front door was open, and I could see through the glass panel of the outer door, into a modern kitchen where a man in a robe was pouring wine. It was all very warm and welcoming. I climbed the steps of the porch and gently rapped on the glass. Gavin, the man from the gym, turned and grinned. He tightened the belt on his robe as he approached the door, waving me inside.

"Well hello stranger," He wrapped me up in a big hug, with a friendly peck on the cheek. "Rich is out back in the soup already, I was just getting us some wine -would you like a glass?"

"S-sure," my eyes travelled through their open concept space. Tastefully decorated, it looked painfully neat, and was punctuated with a variety of family pictures. Rich and Gavin looked to be normal every day guys who went to backyard barbecues and business conferences. Just sexless khaki wearing dad types who puttered around at the hardware store, and read newspapers.

"You can leave your jacket here but the towels are outside so its up to you if you wanna strip down and make the chilly run to the water-" He closed and locked the front door before turning to me with his robe loosened. "Or you can get naked outside and give Rich a show" His body closed the gap between us and his limp cock hung chastely around my belt buckle as he caressed my face.

I swallowed, and shed my jacket. "Lets go out back,"

Gavin chuckled and lead me through the lower level. He slid open the patio doors and welcomed me into the backyard nirvana.

The yard was surrounded by high fences topped with vine covered trellises. Everything was illuminated by strings of tiny lights hung like garland above our heads. It was magical. Ensconced in a cocoon of pergola and vines was the hot tub where Rich sat splayed out , hairy arms draped over the edge, eyes closed and head thrown back. He looked almost identical to Gavin, but had more hair on the top of his head.

"Richard, our guest is here," Rich sat up and opened his eyes, his mouth widening into a grin.

"Hello there Derek, nice to finally meet you,"

I nodded, walking to the edge of the hot tub and spied his naked body in the bubbles. "Thanks, nice to meet you too,"

"Oh shit, I forgot the wine. Derek make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back." Gavin swept back into the house as Richard and I made small talk. It was perfectly genteel until he gasped and rose out of the water.

"need a cool down already, why don't you get in," I watched as the water fell from his body, his big thick chest, his round belly and long uncut penis all released steam into the cold night air. He stepped back and sat on the edge of the tub, his cock and balls presenting themselves between two thick, hairy thighs. I took a deep breath as I appreciated my scenario for the first time. This wasn't a gym locker room, there would be no tentative groping in the steam room, waiting for interruptions. There was only intent and follow through. Gavin made his way out with an open robe and a tray of wine glasses.

"well, I'm glad you guys waited for me," He put the tray down beside the hot tub and slipped the robe from his shoulders. In the yellow glow of the lights, I could see his full body for the first time. Like Richard, he was thick and hairy, with a low hanging limp cock. I noticed for the first time just how barrel chested Gavin was, and how muscular his forearms were. He gave me a moment to take him in before he climbed the steps and sank into the water. Gavin floated over to sit between Richard's legs, the two of them gazing at me expectantly.

I've never felt so exposed than when I was stood clothed in front of two naked men.

I pulled my cardigan off, feeling stupidly self conscious about my t-shirt rising up and showing my stomach. There was little thought out about my disrobing, no performance here. Just a quick desire to get naked and in the water. But i was acutely aware of being watched, so I tried not to be so hasty.

With my sweater off, i began to unbuckle my pants, simultaneously toeing off my shoes. The waistband of my underwear got hooked by my thumbs as I pulled my pants off, exposing my bare cock. I awkwardly balanced on one foot, then another as I shed my bottom half completely. Standing up straight, I unclasped my watch and laid it on a table while the two older men focussed on my groin. Reaching for my t-shirt, Richard broke the silence.

"slowly... please,"

So i gingerly fingered the hem of my shirt, before crossing arms and pulling it over my torso in performative fashion. I had pulled the curtain up over my cock, putting its quiet state into view. The fabric moved upward, revealing my tight stomach, my visible ribcage, my pointed pink nipples. For a brief moment, I was masked, blinded by my own shirt while exposed everywhere else. I tossed the shirt onto a chair and self consciously tugged at my cock, trying to wake it up. I was a pale young red head who shaved his pubes; my cock -while average sized when erect- was a forekskin covered button otherwise. I felt like such a boy to these broad and hairy men.

I guess that was all I needed to affect myself with feminine grace.

My manly posture left, as I tiptoed up the steps, presenting my lithe form to their hungry eyes. I settled into the water without a noise, bashfully smiling at Gavin and Richard, a hint of blush on my cheeks. Gavin chuckled. Rich calmly pulled at his meat.

"Well, well- I see what you mean Gav, he's fucking adorable,"

I coquettishly sank the lower half of my face under water. It was indeed a different dynamic now. We were no longer in the gym, we could drop the bullshit posturing. Nobody had to pretend to be straight and unaware of the nudity between us. I was happy prey to these two hunters now.

"So, completely hairless eh?" Rich raised an eyebrow as he spoke. "You shave?"

"I do- well everywhere I can reach," I played it off flat, trying not to seem too coy.

"Any spot you need help with?" Gavin chimed in suggestively. Which I took as my cue to turn in the water and swim to the edge of the hot tub. I braced my chest on the side as I pulled my lower half out of the water, reaching around to pull my ass open.

"this spot here is still kinda hairy,"

There was some low guttural chuckles as I kneaded my cheeks for their pleasure.

"Where? Rich said "Point it out,"

More deep laughter from the other side of the tub, as I began to prod and finger my hole. Hands found my waist and pulled me back into the stew. I found myself nestled in between Gavin and Rich, squeezed between their big beefy arms.

"We'll have to do something about that, won't we," Richard took my chin in his hand and guided my mouth to his. His tongue worked its way inside of me before he pulled away and gave Gavin an opportunity to kiss me. They both tasted like wine, and as soon as we disengaged, I asked for my glass.

" So Derek, there's so many things we can do together," Gavin took a swig from his wine. "Anything you'd like to do first?"

"-or have done to you?" Rich added with a snicker.

I surprisingly found the bottom of my wine glass quicker than normal, and felt a bit emboldened.

"Well... I never did get to finish what Gavin and I started in the steam room," I looked to Gavin with a smirk. He dislodged himself from our pile, and pulled himself onto the edge of the tub. Again, the water ran over this furry body in rivulets, steam drifting from his shoulders. Richard and I drifted as a unit into the middle of the hot tub, and as I rose up between Gavin's thighs, he nudged my ass above the water as well.

I licked at Gavin's thickening member while Rich's thumb ran across my crack. I moaned as I filled my mouth with dick, pushing Gavin gently into my throat. Rich pulled my ass open and swiped at my hole with his tongue. I pulled Gavin's cock from my mouth and buried by face into this wet pubes, crying out as my ass was being eaten. I jerked the dick beside my face as I fell into the ecstasy of ass play, my tongue sticking out randomly to lick the veiny shaft. Gavin took himself in hand and slapped my contorted face with his prick.

Rich pulled me backwards and gave me a deep kiss, before pulling himself up onto the edge of the tub, and offering me his hard cock.

I looked up at him as I furiously gobbled him up, almost begging for approval. He wove his fingers into my red hair and lovingly caressed my head. I felt the need to show him how good I could be, pausing before deep-throating him. I could taste his precum along with the chlorine. Without distracting me too much, Gavin had sunk back into the water, where he grooved his hardness into my crack. He slid himself across my hungry hole, holding himself steady with my hips. Rich began to halt my efforts by holding my head in place, so I knew I must have gotten him close.

"Shall we head upstairs?" someone offered. I disengaged and nodded.

"Yes please,"

* * * * * *

There's a part in exchanges like these that everyone races over, because its never quite as sexy. But if I'm being honest, I tend to look back at, and cherish. It's weird, I don't know why, but I do.

Between the hot tub and the bedroom, where everyone holds the same intent, but finds themselves out of context, theres a fair bit of self consciousness.

After agreeing to head upstairs and really get started, we all shared a bit of a light hearted laugh, then soaked in the water for a few quiet moments. Gavin stepped out of the tub first and I looked at his body again. The kind of gaze not afforded to locker rooms. He towelled off and slipped into some flip flops. While Rich helped me out of the tub and handed me a towel, Gavin collected the wine glasses and his robe, walking inside completely nude. Rich and I wordlessly dried ourselves off as our erections subsided. He suggested I collect my clothes and shake them free of any bugs before we go inside, as he reached behind the tub to turn the jets and the lights off. I shook my clothes out, happily enjoying the opportunity to be naked and outside.

We walked into the kitchen, and Gavin offered me some more wine. I demurred on a full glass, so he offered me the last swig of his. It was like a nude bar, with him behind the counter and me emptying a glass, dicks slack and exposed. I could hear Rich pad up the stairs, and could see his cheeks jiggle in the distance.

Gavin took the wine glass from me, and locked the sliding doors. "ready?" I nodded as he turned off the lights and lead me up the stairs.

Their bed was a huge king, their bedroom a minimalist oasis, with black and white muscular nudes hung in square frames. A side table was laid out with a variety of hand towels, lube, condoms and poppers. This was indeed where things were about to play out.

I could hear Rich finish a piss in the adjoining bathroom while Gavin awkwardly approached me. Our bodies neared, and he engulfed me in an embrace. "Thanks for coming," He gave me a sweet kiss on the lips as our soft cocks mingled below the waist. The toilet flushed, and Rich let out a cheeky belch. Gavin looked down at me. "May I?"

He wordlessly began a descent as I heard Rich return from the bathroom, dimming the lights.

* * * * * *

I stood in the darkened bedroom as Gavin's mouth found my cock. It had retreated back into its foreskin, and he used his lips to gently try and coax it back out.

Rich had snuck up behind me, pulling my torso back into a rear hug, forcing me to raise my arms above my head. He nestled his hard on between my ass cheeks and nuzzled my neck as I closed my eyes and took in all the sensations. I could feel Richard's chest hair on my shoulder blades as my cock filled, and gave Gavin more to savour. I had folded my arms atop my head, making myself vulnerable as Rich ground into my ass. His hands ran up my sides, giving me chills as me searched out my nipples. They were hard pink pebbles before he began to tease and caress, gently flicking them without warning, causing me to buck and disrupt Gavin's rhythm on my cock.

Gavin pulled off and let Rich walk me to the edge of the bed before pushing be down and climbing on top. He grasped my wrists and pulled me the width of the bed while continuing the slow slide of his cock across my ass. He momentarily adjusted himself so I could hang my face on the edge of the mattress, and let Gavin feed me his cock.

I fell into a blissful cadence, as my ass was humped and my mouth filled by these two hairy, manly men. I felt girlish, being used while surrounded by masculine visuals and smells. Even the sheets had been laundered in a musky scent.

I felt my mouth empty, and my eyes fluttered open as Gavin stood and began to swap positions with Rich. A hand nudged my side, silently imploring me to turn over and exposing my erection. I felt small in the presence of such long, mature cocks, which made me feel right at home in a prone position. Rich cleaned his cock off with a wet nap before pulling my head over the edge of the bed, and planting his furry nutsack over my face. The last thing I saw was Gavin, slipping on a condom- a black rubber cock ring had found itself at the base of his shaft at some point. I knew I was in for a hard fucking.

12