Middle of Arizona

Story Info
Niece and Uncle. Clothing malfunction leads to fun.
2.9k words
4.29
51.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy stared out the window of the bus as mile after mile of the Sonoran Desert scrolled by. She was both excited and a little worried. She was headed from the small town of Duncan, Arizona near the New Mexico border to the big city of Phoenix. She had just graduated from high school, a school so small that there only 30 other students. She had been counting down the days to graduation ever since her Uncle Hugh had said that she could stay with him and his wife Michelle. Her uncle had even provided her with the bus ticket.

Hugh and Michelle had only been married a few years and didn't have any children together. Uncle Hugh was married once before and had two grown kids from that marriage. Hugh and Michelle both had good jobs and made good money.

Cathy knew there was no future for her in Duncan. There weren't any promising jobs and she'd fucked most of the boys and some of the dads in town. She wanted something new.

Uncle Hugh sent Cathy the money for the Greyhound ticket to Phoenix. It was a hot day in late May when Cathy boarded the air-conditioned bus for the four-hour ride to Phoenix. Cathy took a seat next to a window so she could wave goodbye to her mom.

Life had not been good to Carla. Her husband left her with three kids to raise on her own. Carla worked as an administrative assistant to the safety director at the Freeport-McMoran copper mine. It was a good job, but she didn't make enough money to afford to send Cathy to college. As the Greyhound bus pulled out of the station, Cathy saw Carla crying and started to well up knowing that she wouldn't see her mom for several months. But that sadness turned to bliss as Cathy realized that she was leaving Duncan for good!

Cathy was able to have the seat to herself for the entire trip because she took up most of the seat. Cathy was a very pretty girl. She had wavy strawberry blonde hair (like her mother) that framed her round, lightly-freckled face nicely. She had the bluest eyes in Duncan, bluer than even her mother's. Cathy was a big girl (took after her father). She was just over five feet, six inches tall and weighed a little over two hundred pounds. She really wasn't fat, just big. She had a big ass and massive tits.

As the Greyhound pulled into the Phoenix bus station, Cathy started to get nervous. She was never very close to her uncle and aunt. Uncle Hugh was her mother's older brother. He had joined the Air Force when he graduated from high school and moved around a lot. He retired last year and got a job with an internet security company in Phoenix. Carla, Cathy, and the two younger kids visited once a few months ago and that's when Uncle Hugh suggested that Cathy come to Phoenix when she graduated.

Uncle Hugh was standing behind several other people and waved at Cathy as she appeared in the bus doorway. Hugh wrapped his arms around Cathy and gave her a big hug, "Welcome to Phoenix! How was your trip?"

"It was fine," she replied, "I'm glad they had Wi-Fi so I could watch a movie on my phone."

The bus driver was unloading the luggage from the cargo bay under the bus. "Which suitcase is yours?" asked Hugh.

A little embarrassed, Cathy told him, "That big black one and the red one over there," pointing out the two suitcases.

"Oh good, it looks like you will be staying awhile!" Hugh said cheerfully. He grabbed both suitcases and wheeled them to the truck. As he loaded the luggage into the bed of the truck, Cathy jumped up into the passenger seat.

"Is the mine still going strong?" Hugh asked about Carla, his sister. "How did your mom take your leaving?"

Cathy told him that the mine was doing well and about her mom crying as she left. They continued to chit chat for the short ride from Sky Harbor over to Tempe, the suburb where Hugh and Michelle lived.

Over the next couple of days, Cathy was able to get online and fill out some job applications. In no time, she was getting positive responses and even several interview requests!

That night at dinner, Michelle asked "Do you have any nice business clothes?"

"No, not really, mostly jeans and shorts." Cathy said. "I have some slacks, a couple of dresses, and a few tops, but not anything that would be business clothes."

"Hugh, why don't you take tomorrow off and take Cathy to the Tempe Square Shopping Center to get her some nice outfits?", suggested Michelle.

"How about it, Cathy, are you up for going on a shopping spree with your old Uncle Hugh?" he asked.

"Well, yeah, but, but I don't want to inconvenience you." Cathy stammered.

Michelle exclaimed, "It won't be any problem at all. Your Uncle Hugh loves to shop!"

The next morning after some breakfast and coffee, Cathy and Hugh headed for the shopping center. They parked and went into a shop specializing in women's clothing.

Cathy had never purchased business clothes before and was at a loss. Hugh found a clerk and asked her for some suggestions. The young woman led them to the plus-size suits. She asked Cathy her size.

"I am not sure, usually an XXL, so maybe a 16," Cathy said without certainty.

The clerk found a rack of blazers and dress pants for Cathy to look through. Cathy found a nice single-button gray blazer with matching straight leg dress pants. The clerk also showed Cathy some tops that would go with the suit. Cathy picked out a black keyhole sleeveless top.

The clerk showed them to the fitting rooms and left. Cathy entered the first stall, pulled the light summer dress over her head, and stripped down to her bra and panties. She tried the top on first. It was a tight fit and soon realized she would need a larger size.

"Uncle Hugh," Cathy called out, "could you please go get the size 18 in that black top?"

"Sure, be right back." he quickly replied.

As Hugh walked away, Cathy tried to get the top off. It was stuck and she was afraid it would rip if she tried any harder.

Hugh returned with the top and handed it over the top of the fitting room door, "Here."

"Um, Uncle Hugh? I have a problem." Cathy said quietly.

"What's up? What do you need?" Hugh asked.

"I can't get the top off, could you please help me?" Cathy pleaded.

"Sure, no problem, just open the door."

Cathy hid behind the door as she opened it allowing her uncle to enter. As the door closed, Hugh saw how tight the garment was around Cathy's big boobs. He also couldn't help noticing she only had on her panties, a black lace thong.

"You grab the front and I'll pull from the back," he instructed.

Together, they shimmied the top slowly up only to have it get caught by her large boobs.

Hugh pried his eyes off Cathy's bouncing ass and moved around front to help. "Here, let me grab it," he told her.

Hugh stuck his fingers under the bottom of the shirt with the backs of his hands pressed against the softness of Cathy's tits. This was having an unintentional effect on his cock.

Hugh pulled up and out trying to get the top off. He met with success but also had grabbed her bra. Cathy stood before Hugh with her arms trapped above her head and the rumpled top and bra covering her face. Hugh was staring at two of the most beautiful boobs he'd ever seen in person. They were quite pale with big dark saucer-sized areolas. Jutting out from each mound was a nipple the size of a man's thumb.

Dumbstruck and at a loss for words, Hugh muttered, "Oops, I'm, I'm so sorry."

"Just keep pulling," Cathy begged, her words muffled by the clothing.

Hugh did as he was instructed and managed to pull the top along with the bra up and over Cathy's head. In doing so, he ended up with his hands over his head and his chest pressed up against Cathy's prominent breasts. He was looking right into her pool-blue eyes. Maybe, just maybe, he held that position for a little too long. As he let go of Cathy's bra and top, he stepped back and looked down at the bulging tent forming in his pants. Cathy noticed too and gave him a knowing grin.

The rest of the morning went without incident. Cathy ended up with a nice business suit, a couple of tops, and a fashionable dress. After a quiet lunch, they decided to get her a nice pair of high heels.

Hugh was carrying the bags as they walked out of the shoe store. Cathy gave him a big hug, pulling him in close and tight. "Thank you, Uncle Hugh. I sure wish there was something I could do to show you how grateful I am." Cathy slowly let Hugh out of her grasp all the while looking him in the eyes and smiling.

On the ride back to the house, Cathy said, "It was kind of embarrassing to get stuck in that top. I hope you didn't mind helping me."

"Not at all, I'm just glad I could help." he replied.

"It looked like you were more than just glad from what I could see," giving her uncle a sideways glance.

"Well, Cathy, you are a very pretty girl and the sight of your, um, a, buxom breasts was just great," Hugh managed to get out.

"Buxom breasts? You mean big boobs, don't you?" She teased. "Did you really like seeing them that much?"

"Yes, I guess I did," he replied without looking over at her.

"I was thinking, maybe there is a way I can thank you for taking me shopping." she cooed.

Knowing where this was going, Hugh replied, "Look, Cathy, I won't ever forget how you looked standing there with your big boobs and thong panties. You don't need to do anything to thank me." he grinned.

She looked over at his crotch and saw a bulge forming. "I see it is still having an effect on you," she said brazenly.

She reached across the console of the truck and groped his package giving it a gentle squeeze. She could feel his dick getting bigger as she held on to it. She took her gaze off his growing member and saw that they were approaching the house.

She removed her hand and said, "We can finish this inside."

Hugh parked the truck in the driveway, grabbed the shopping bags, and followed Cathy into the house. He watched her ass sway as she walked. She looked back and caught him eyeing her.

"I'll put these in your room," he said, walking past her.

She followed him down the hall and into her room. "Just put them on the floor over there please," she said pointing toward the closet.

Hugh turned to leave, but Cathy was blocking his way.

"Look, Cathy, I know you think you need to do something for me, but it really isn't necessary," he implored.

Cathy walked slowly toward Hugh and moaned, "I no longer just need to do something for you. I'm at the point where I need to do something for me." She wrapped her arms around her uncle and pulled him in. At first she just pressed her lips against his. He didn't try to back away. This time she really kissed him. Her lips slightly parted and her tongue touched his lips. To paraphrase the Borg, resistance was futile.

Hugh couldn't hold back and returned the kiss, opening his lips and allowing her tongue to explore his mouth. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and the kiss became increasingly passionate.

Hugh could feel Cathy's huge boobs pressed against his chest. He could also feel Cathy grinding into his ever-hardening cock. She broke the kiss and seethed, "I need that cock in me now. Ever since the dressing room, my pussy has been so wet. Feel for yourself."

She pulled Hugh's hand up under her dress to her panty-covered pussy. The front of her thong was drenched in pussy juice. He pushed his fingers into the split between her cunt lips and she moaned.

Cathy pulled Hugh's fingers up to her mouth and licked them clean. "Do you want a taste, Uncle Hugh?" she asked the horny man.

"Uh-huh," was all he could utter.

She led his hand back down to her pussy, but this time inside her panties. He placed his two middle fingers into the opening and slid up towards her clit.

All Cathy could say was, "Mmm, that's nice." She pulled his hand out of her panties and brought his fingers up to her uncle's mouth.

He lightly licked one fingertip and then the other before taking both fingers into his mouth and sucking them clean.

"That's hot, Uncle Hugh," she panted.

"It would be hotter if I could lick up that pussy juice straight from the source," he replied eagerly.

Cathy grabbed both of her uncle's hands and pulled him over to her bed. She fell into it and pulled Hugh on top of her. They kissed and she could taste her cunt nectar on his lips. Although not really into other girls, she'd always loved the taste of her own pussy.

After some very passionate kissing with a lot of open-mouth tongue dueling, Hugh was eager to move down to his voluptuous niece's pussy. He broke the kiss and pushed himself up off the bed and then knelt between her plump smooth legs.

Hugh pulled Cathy's dress up under her ass. He didn't bother to move her panties; instead, he began to kiss and suck on the moist gusset. It was warm and tangy-sweet like only a teenager's pussy could taste. Now he wanted the real thing. He started to pull off her panties and she lifted her ass to make it easier.

He got his first look at his niece's womanhood. She had medium-sized lips that were engorged and visible. There was a light tuft of strawberry blonde pubic hair crowning the magnificent jewel of her prominent clit

Eagerly, the uncle began to kiss his niece's pussy lips, sucking each one into his mouth cleaning off all the remaining juices. Her smell was intoxicating. He buried his nose in her slit and worked it up past her clit to the soft tuft of silky hair. Slowly and then with increasing force his tongue began to massage her clit. Her moans confirmed he was doing just what she wanted him to be doing.

He continued his ministrations to her hardened rosebud as well as working his tongue lower into her drenched pussy. She was so wet; he could easily slide two fingers into her sweet canal. As his fingertips pressed up toward her belly, he could feel a set of ridges. Softly, he massaged the inside of her vagina with the pads of his fingers gently stroking the ribbed area His niece began to writhe and moan more enthusiastically.

He unrelentingly kept up his vigorous licking and kissing of her button as his niece began to force herself onto his fingers. Cathy squeezed her fleshy thighs against her uncle's head holding him in place as she face-fucked him into an earth-shattering orgasm. "Fuck, fuck, oh god, yes!" she cried. That's when it happened! She squirted into his mouth.

In his twenty-some years of sex, he'd never had a woman cum like that. It tasted different than either pussy juice or pee. He swallowed as much as he could and loved every drop!

"Fuck me! Fuck me now! Holy shit that was intense. I need your cock in me right now!" she screamed.

Hugh still had his clothes on. He stood and slid his pants and boxers down to his ankles. His cock sprang free, harder than it had ever been. As he approached his wildly hot niece, she grabbed his dick and guided it into her drenched twat.

He didn't hold back. The uncle pounded down into the young woman. Their faces met and Cathy began licking her juices from his lips and chin.

"This is so fucking hot, Uncle Hugh! Harder, fuck me harder!" she demanded.

He did everything he could to bang her tight cunt. She started bucking and meeting his assaults. Her pussy began to spasm and she yelled out, "Yes, oh my god, yessss!

She wrapped her legs around her uncle and pulled him in to her as far as she could. She gushed cum all over his cock and he could no longer take it. Hugh humped and fucked her pussy, shooting his own cum into her with abandon.

Groans and moans were all he was able to muster before collapsing on top of her. He continued to shake and quiver as the effects of the massive orgasm overwhelmed him.

They rested like that for a few minutes, his dwindling cock still inside his niece's soaked pussy.

Hugh managed to roll off Cathy and stand up with his pants still down around his ankles. "Let's get this cleaned up before Aunt Michelle gets home. We wouldn't want to get caught because we are definitely doing that again!"