Midge's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pfog001
Pfog001
68 Followers

My first thought was, "This is some kind of joke."

Someone put fake weights in the basement. And that tree thing was a set up. The Instagram videos were just for me to see. Someone was putting me on. Then I thought about my run. And I don't think any prankster bent and dented my metal showerhead. No, it didn't add up.

I threw on some leggings a bra and a top. I would go for a walk and figure this out. I went downstairs. I decide to stop in the kitchen to get something else to eat. As I got to the kitchen, I heard something. A clanking sound. It was coming from the open basement door. I went down the stairs to investigate.

It was Millie. She was on the weight bench doing reps with the bar. The bar was like I'd left it -- 200lbs. That had to be twice her body weight -- easily. She put the weight on the rack and sat up. She saw me. Then she started to cry. I went over to the bench, sat down, and hugged her. "Promise me you won't tell Dad," she said.

"What?" I asked. I heard her, but why was she so upset?

"Don't tell, please," she begged me.

"It's Okay, MillieBear, your secret us safe with me," said holding up a pinky finger. She took it with her pinky.

Pfog001
Pfog001
68 Followers
12