Midlife Opportunities?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're all big boys and we all know that we have to take orders from someone and get our jobs done. It drives me nuts that some of these grown ass men act like teenage brats. I need to see if I really do have the power of suggestion or mind control.

I wasn't really paying attention when I stopped at the hardware store on my way home. I got to the front of the line, paid my bill and the little cutie behind the counter says "Have a nice day."

As I'm walking away I say "It will be a nice day if you come home with me."

To my amazement she grabbed her purse and started walking out the door with me. So I asked her "What are you doing?"

I was shocked when she said "You told me to come home with you, I'm coming home with you."

She was confused. She wasn't sure why she was following me except that I had ordered her to.

I said "Sweetheart as much as I would love to take you home and fuck your brains out, I have a wife and kids and that's not happening. So answer me honestly, are you a slutty little girl? And would you like to fuck me?"

"Yeah, kind of. I guess."

"What's that mean?" I asked her.

"It means I like to fuck random guys sometimes. And you're handsome, I'll fuck you. "

"Great, is there a room in this hardware store where no one will interrupt us? And when is your break?" I asked.

My break is in 10 minutes and there is a janitor supply closet near the bathrooms."

"Tell me where that room is and give me the key to the door".

Ten minutes later the door opened and she came in biting her lip as she was pulling her shirt over her head. She had already unbuttoned her pants and kicked off her shoes. I had told her to meet me in the supply room on her break ready to fuck. She had a slender, lithe body, long curly brown ringlets of hair framed her big blue doe eyes and I nice perky tits with long hard nips staring at me. It was her lunch break and she said she had 30 minutes so I pushed her down on her knees and pushed my cock into her mouth. She pulled off and said, "No! No! I can't deep throat you."

Time for a test. I pulled her hair forcing her to look at me. I had no idea if eye contact mattered or not. "You will deep throat me." I commanded "Figure out how you are going to suppress your gag reflex."

She went back to work and slowly worked my rod into her throat. Holy shit she did it.

"HOLY SHIT! I DID IT!" She was thrilled.

And as soon as she finished her sentence I shoved back in and started throat fucking her. I love that sound. The Gaah gaah gaah of a wet and deep throat fuck.

Soon I was ready to fuck this little slut. So I stood her up and pushed her against the wall. I picked her up. She couldn't have weighed more than a buck ten tops, and I pushed into her tight little snatch. Fuck me she felt good. I pounded this poor girl into a few orgasms and she weakly whispered "Please dont cum in me mister, I'm not on birth control. Promise me you'll pull out."

"Sorry you little tramp, but I don't pull out. But I'll give you the option to swallow it, take it up your ass, or have a baby."

"I hate swallowing and no one has ever fucked my ass." She cried.

"Baby it is then." But I still had 15 minutes left so I held her gaze and said, "Bend over. You enjoy it when I fuck your ass."

I set her down and she turned around. I knelt behind her and started working my tongue into her little balloon knot. A few licks of her pussy and a few of her asshole. Soon enough I had worked 2 fingers into her ass. So I lined up and slowly pushed my dick up her dirt pipe. Did you think I am such an asshole I wasn't gonna prep her?

"You love my dick in your ass." I repeated

"I love your dick in my ass." She repeated.

It felt really good. So I started alternating strokes between her hot little cunt and her asshole.

"You better choose, because I'm about to cum and right now you have a 50 50 shot at getting pregnant."

I cut her off just as she started to say "As..."

"I changed my mind. Back on your knees and face me. You think come tastes wonderful and you love to swallow." I told her

"Ok. Shoot in my mouth, mister." She said

Well the lady made a request, who am I to refuse her. She took me back into her mouth and soon enough I was shooting down her throat. But the pain in the head of my strummed trumpet was more than I could handle. She was applying too much suction so I stepped back and the last two shots went up her nose and in her hair. And I didn't mention the shot in her hair.

"What's your name sweetheart? And why aren't you on birth control?" I asked.

"Layla, and I'm allergic. I usually insist on condoms."

I shook my head. "Layla is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Just remember guys are assholes and will sabotage a condom, or take it off completely. There has to be an alternative to the pill, Find it. Do you understand, Layla?"

"Yes."

"Good, I'm here at least once a week about this time. I'll be fucking you again soon."

When I opened the door I walked right into a crowd of maybe fifteen employees and customers, including the manager. Layla was still half naked and had my cum on her face. Here goes, hope this works.

"What are you standing around here looking at? You saw nothing and you heard nothing, and Layla is employee of the month." I pointed to the manager, and said "There's a mess in there, clean it up." And I walked away.

++++

My drive home was interesting, I had been thinking a lot about how I controlled Layla. I made her do something she said she would never do, swallow. I still needed to do some more experiments and figure out the limits of my new abilities. This is where a lesser man would become a complete asshole and try to take over the world. I had no such aspirations. I just wanted to control my world. I needed to determine whether or not direct face-to-face contact was required, whether I had to be touching my subject, what kind of distances I could operate across. Does it work over telephone? Does it work over video? What are my limits? I controlled Bill at work and I controlled my son to rake the leaves, so gender was not a limiting factor. Age didn't seem to be a limiting factor. I knew one thing for certain, I was going to get a lot of pussy and make my house a much happier home.

That night at dinner, once again at 6 pm. I brought up a list of chores that were going to get done over the weekend. It was still late winter early spring, so the yard work could be put off another couple weeks. Winter in central California usually only lasts about a month. From Pearl Harbor Day through MLK Jr. day. Summer lasts from St Patricks to Halloween. So I had the family concentrate on cleaning the common areas of the house. There were the usual groans and complaints until I remembered to make my requests into orders. Everyone will be in bed by 9 pm and awake at 6 am.

By noon that house sparkled. The first time in a long time. I knew it was never clean because my wife didn't have the energy to care about doing house work and by association neither did the kids. So I fixed that.

I also put a stop to the kids constant bickering and whining. Finally peace and quiet. I told the kids that tomorrow they were going to handle the rest of the house. And the boy was going to clean his room before I had to firebomb it to get rid of the teenage boy funk. What the Hell is that about? Hygiene was next on my list. Everyone showers everyday, and teeth and washing clothes and bedding. I went full blown Marine Corps basic training on them. Mainly the boy. He's, well, a boy. But the girl is a total slob.

Then I took the wife back into the bedroom. And told her we were going someplace special tomorrow while the kids stayed and cleaned their messes.

+++++

We were sitting in her favorite restaurant eating snapper and Rhode Island clam chowder. I looked at my wife and told her,

"You are done feeling sorry for yourself, you are done lying in bed all day, watching lame ass shows on TV until 3 am. The house is finally clean and you are going to maintain it. Also you are going to find another doctor. This clown you've been seeing isn't helping you. You are getting worse, not better. To that end, you will stop buying junk food. And lay off the tequila. And start exercising. I have a sneaking suspicion that you can solve a lot of your weight and sleep issues with a better diet, and exercise. Start slowly and ease into more strenuous workouts. Research is your long suit, so figure out how to get off those libido killing meds that quack has you on. I love you and I want you to get better."

She smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

I had to piss so I excused myself and headed to the men's room. As I passed our waitress I sent her a mental command to meet me outside the men's room. Why not? Gotta test those theories, right? She cocked her head and squinted like she heard something and half turned my direction but went back to what she was doing. Interesting. Maybe if I refine my control I could send commands telepathically. Or may it has to do with proximity. The hostess was just handing one of those buzzing coasters to a waiting customer so I looked at her and sent "DROP IT!" Maybe I shouldn't have "yelled" because she didn't flinch but the waitress behind her dropped a huge platter of food.

Oops.

One more test. I looked at my wife and sent "I love you."

She looked up right at me and mouthed, "Me too."

Whoa weird.

So mental control is not reliable at this point. But everyone I verbally spoke to was responsive. And apparently proximity is less important than familiarity with the subject. When I got back to the table I asked my wife. "Me too what?"

She said "You told me you loved me, so I said me too."

"Are you sure it was me? Because I was over there and it's pretty loud in here?"

She gave me the stop fucking around look. "It was you, I don't know how but it was you and you know it."

"If you say so, babe." Shit shit fuck shit.

Now what? Do I tell her? Do I ignore it? Damage control? One thing I know for gospel truth. I cannot lie to her. She sees through it every time I have tried it in the past. Change the subject. Do something.

"Wow, babe. You heard that? I was thinking it. I guess 18 years of marriage has given us the ability to read each others minds." I stared hard at her.

"Nope, still no clue what you are thinking." I laughed. "What am I thinking?"

She didn't even look up at me. "You want the check and a blow job."

Damn she's good.

"I should have thought harder, you got me." I smirked.

"That's all you ever want, Jackass." She rolled her eyes at me and laughed.

+++++

When I got to work Monday morning, there was an email from my boss waiting for me. He wanted to see me. ASAP. Shit. I told my lead man I had been summoned so I would be gone, probably all morning and to keep the slackers working. When I walked into the office he was sitting there with the head of HR. What the fuck?

"Come in Neal, close the door and have a seat."

I did. "Mornin Phil, what's going on?"

"We had an issue come up late on Friday and we want to address it. Do you recall last week when we had you do an all hands meeting? Tell us how you handled it."

Yeah, I recalled. Some ass clown had harassed another person sexually or otherwise and it created a stink. There were no details given but I had to be the boss, so I gave the boys a speech.

"Alright men, listen up. Someone in the company had his head up his ass and said or did something that offended some snowflake. You are all grown ass men. Keep your fucking hands and comments to yourselves. This is a fucking job site. We are here to work, not play grab ass. That being said, if one of you knuckleheads is dumb enough to bring your feelings to work, and one of your coworkers hurts them, it's your own damn fault. Leave your fucking feelings at home. There are no tampons in my office in case your pussies start bleeding. Get back to work, this waste of time has been brought to you by your HR department."

"That's the problem, Neal. You can't say that." Phil shook his head.

"Think back boss, do you recognize that spiel? Do you remember the first time I heard it? You were the foreman and I was just an apprentice. It's your fucking speech." I was pissed.

"I know, that's why this next part really hurts. I'm afraid I'm going to have to let you go."

"WHOA! Time out, stop! What kind of bullshit is this. I've been running work for you for 10 years now." I turned and looked at the HR dweeb. "You need to go get some coffee, and take a shit. Leave that file in your hand with me. Come back in 10 minutes." I waited for him to leave. "Ok, Phil, first, I'm not fired. Second, who is the snitch?" I was thumbing through my file.

Phil was struggling with my commands. Interesting, push back. I'm not omnipotent. That sucks.

"I have to sanction you somehow. We can't have you telling guys their feelings don't matter."

"This is construction. They don't fucking matter. All that matters is on time and under budget. You pay them really good money to make that happen. If they don't like it they can go flip burgers or some shit. What is this sanction?"

"I'm sending you to San Francisco. To run that dot com project." He knew I wouldn't like it.

"Oh, Hell fucking no. I would almost rather you fire me. I hate that festering cesspool." I was pissed.

I worked in central California's San Joaquin Valley. And lived in a small mountain town southwest of Yosemite National Park. I live in a rural area for a reason. I hate cities. I hate crowds. I fucking HATE San Francisco with all my heart. Bums pissing and shitting on the sidewalks. Addicts shooting up in broad daylight in front of families. Beggars everywhere. To say nothing of the traffic and parking situation. Illegal immigrants taking over because the fucking no brain, bleeding heart, politicians declared it a sanctuary city. Did I say I hate Frisco. I did learn that San Franciscans hate the use of the term Frisco. Hence my use of it.

This could be an opportunity for me to test the limits of my powers. "Fine, I'll go. When?"

"Tomorrow." The boss looked torn.

"You never told me who the snitch was. But I have a guess. Was it Butt Hurt?"

He nodded. "You can't fire him Neal. Whistleblowers need to be protected."

"I wasn't planning on firing him, Phil. And when did you go soft? You never used to give a shit about snitches."

"It's a new world, old friend. I have lawyers and insurance policies and wealth to protect. No one pays me a salary. I have to protect myself. And this is the way it is now."

This world has gone to Hell in a handbasket. I caught the HR drone on his way back to the office and cornered him. "I am not fired and you will forget this incident ever happened. Do you understand?"

He nodded and I handed him my redacted file. Pussy.

Butt Hurts real name is Jason Hurt. Looks like a good ol boy. Corn fed too. But what a sissy. And a whiner. The only reason we keep him around is because of his craftsmanship. Well today his mouth trumped his skill. When I got back to the job site it was after lunch. I called in my lead men and told them I was headed out to Shit Francisco. They all groaned. We had been a team for 5 years or so. These were my guys and they didn't want to break in a new boss. I dismissed them all except Frankie, Franco Huertas. My right hand. I filled him in on Butt Hurt and explained what my final orders for him were.

The insulation guys had been asking me not to bury them. They had a fire to put out on another job and would be gone for about a week. Butt Hurt was my new insulation specialist.

I called him into my office. When he opened the door his eyes went wide. Little shit stain didn't expect to see me.

"Close the door and pull up a seat." I waited a beat. "Surprised to see me, I see. Well guess what you little shit stain, Phil will never fire me. I know you were the snitch. So I have a special project for you." I took a breath.

"HR said whistleblowers are confidential and I would be protected. Phil wasn't allowed to say anything." He whined and started to get up.

"SIT YOUR ASS DOWN! Phil didn't say a word. He didn't have to. I guessed. And you just confirmed it, dumbass. Listen to me and listen good. You need to get a thicker skin and quit the whiny bitch routine. You aren't a whistleblower, you are a crybaby tattletale. So for the next week you are going to insulate every piece of duct we hang. You will not wear long sleeves or a dust mask. And at the end of the day I want you to roll in a batt of insulation so it's all over you. You will not say anything about this being a punishment. You will not report me. As a matter of fact you will not report anybody for anything less than imminent physical harm. Hurt feelings are irrelevant. Discomfort is irrelevant. I want you to remember this lesson. And I want you to grow a fucking pair. If you do well, I'll work on changing your nickname to something less demeaning. Get back to work."

++++

I showed up at the jobsite in Frisco at 6 am. Which required me to wake up at 1 am for the drive in. I walked into the job trailer.

"What's shakin Moe?" Jimmy Moe was the foreman out here.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked. We had been friendly coworkers for the last 15 years.

"Boss man sent me up here to take over for you. You all good?"

"Bullshit. This is my fucking job. He didn't say shit to me about this."

I couldn't blame him. Frisco rules were different. 7 hour days. Anything before 6am is overtime. Anything after 7 hours is overtime. And there was a metric shit ton of overtime. Add to that the extra $25 per hour over scale. These guys were stacking money like cord wood.

"Relax hoss, I just go where I'm told. I'll call Phil and ask him."

On my way out to the truck I passed a beggar. "If you want money, clean yourself up. Stop drinking, stop doing drugs and get yourself a job. And never shit on another sidewalk again." Who knows, maybe I changed his life.

++++

I was sitting in Phil's office when he came in Wednesday morning.

"Afternoon Sunshine." I smirked.

"Why are you in my office and not in SF? And for the record other than you, I'm the first one in." He wasn't amused.

"Yeah but it's almost 8. And you used to be here at 5:30." I liked yanking his chain.

"I'm old now, sue me. Answer my question. Why are you here?"

"You tried to set me up. Were you hoping I would drag up and go find work somewhere else?"

"You do realize I fired your ass 2 days ago and yet here you are, still employed. That's not normal."

"Nope, it's not." I pressed my lips together.

"And if I didn't know you any better I would say you used a Jedi mind trick on that knucklehead in HR, and you tried to use it on me. So if you value our history and friendship, start talking. And do not try to give me an order."

Fuck.

Shit.

"Fine. You got me. And for the record, I'm still here and not fired, so my Jedi mind trick worked. At least little."

Jedi mind trick. Why the fuck hadn't I come up with that? I wonder. I reached out towards his desk and concentrated. Did the stapler just move? Hmm, later.

I told Phil my story. It had been almost a full week and I was still uncertain of my potential.

"That's one Hell of a story Neal, and if I didn't know you any better I would call bullshit. And what are you going to do with it? Chase pussy and rob banks?"

"Well, I'm definitely going to catch pussy. I don't need to chase it anymore. As for money, I'm not sure. I'm certain I'll be unethical about some shit, but I'm not going to break any laws. Maybe."

The door to Phil's office opened and his secretary walked in with coffee.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sir, I didn't know you had a guest. Would you care for some coffee, sir?"

"No thank you, Jalissa. I've had my caffeine boost for the day." She turned to go. "Excuse me Jalissa? Have you ever been hypnotized?" Would you mind if I gave it a try?"