Midnight at the Lost and Found 01

Story Info
Amber has fun at a party!
4.5k words
4.07
9.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber had been astonished when she found her Visa Black and Amex Black Credit Cards didn't work. How was she supposed to know that credit cards had limits? Mommy and Daddy had always provided for her.

As a nineteen-year-old, she wouldn't live at home anymore, SO she checked into the Chateau Marmout's penthouse. It started at a mere $35,000 per night. Still, it could get SO boring in LA. That meant Amber had to spend half her time exploring the world. That required a private jet. She also needed the finest, most expensive stuff, of course; how could she be expected to live otherwise? As an influencer, although not a good one because of her entitled attitude, Amber had a lifestyle to maintain!

The Chateau Marmont's security had come up to escort Amber out after her cards had been declined. She wasn't having any of it. She would simply have to get more money from her Mommy and Daddy! She took her Porsche and drove to the Beverly Hills home. They had to listen to her. She was their daughter, after all!

"Mommy...Daddy...I need some more money. My credit cards have been declined..." pouted Amber. She was brought a glass of champagne by a naked man dressed only in a collar. She didn't think anything was unusual---people in all states of dress lived at her parent's house. As far as Amber was concerned, it had always been that way!

"Amber, I'm glad you came home. Your father and I have been meaning to talk to you. You're nineteen now. You need to start making your own way in the world. Sadly, you're so dumb...you didn't even pass the eighth grade. You're barely literate. The only reason you did pass grade school and high school is because your father and I bribed the school officials to let you pass. We COULD do that for college. But, frankly, we're tired of that crap. Your father and I do have a proposition for you, Amber. You can be our live-in slut. See, your father and I have lived a BSMD lifestyle for about twenty years now...we've trained many sluts and sponsored many fun things. Didn't you ever think it was unusual that we have so many naked people around the mansion? So many top-heavy blondes and people...willing to serve...I suppose you wouldn't have; you don't have the brains; an entitled, stupid slut like you would just accept it. Gods, your father and I didn't punish you enough. I spent too much of my time punishing others, BUT I'm getting off track...if you become our slut...our slave...then your Father and I will provide for you...you'll live the life of any slut...it's not like you have any real education. It will be better than selling your sweet ass to us than on the street." said Amber's mother.

Amber was desperate for money. How could she be expected to work? She was an LA princess and an Influencer. Her Mommy was right---better sell her ass to her parents than on the street. Who knew what kind of perverted things went on in the streets of Los Angeles? She would be safe with her Mommy and Daddy! They wouldn't do anything wrong to her! She was their little girl!

"Ok, Mommy...I'll be your slave," said Amber. Amber smiled sweetly. She would say what her mother wanted her to say for now; how long could her Mom punish her really? Besides, Amber's daddy was sure to save her when he got home. She was her Daddy's little girl! Her mother smiled wickedly. "Good...I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as Parker here...won't she?" said Amber's mother. (Parker was the naked man.)

"Yes, Ma'am...I mean no, Ma'am," stated Parker. Carol, for that, was Amber's mother's real name, immediately produced a whip and hit Parker square on the ass with it...leaving a red welt. Parker had been a slave for several months now. He knew better than to speak without permission. He knew better than to complain. He would have to learn, and Mistress Carol could be a harsh mistress. She would break him eventually. Mistress Carol broke everyone, sooner or later. Carol was looking forward to breaking her daughter!

"Silence fag...I didn't give you permission to speak. Go put a cock cage on. I'll let you know when you can take it off." said Carol. She brandished her whip threateningly again.

Parker just nodded miserably and went off to put his cock cage on. He knew he should know better. He'd served here for six months now. Master and Mistress had many slaves. He only wanted to be in the upper echelon of them.

Parker knew that Master and Mistress rented out the best slaves to The Lost and Found Sex Club. It was where all Master and Mistress' slaves aspired to serve. If he was good enough, IF he obeyed enough, he might get to serve there. It was his dream...Parker knew he'd have to work harder if he wanted to serve there. Master and Mistress had sent many slaves there; working at the Lost and Found was all he wanted. Parker was willing to do anything---anything to work there. After all it was the Lost and Found!

Meanwhile, Amber had been sitting on the sofa enjoying the last lemonade Parker had served her. Carol went away both to change and make sure Parker obeyed. He could be a disobedient slave. Parker was the type to rub one out...he'd served for six months but had yet to be truly broken. Carol would have to treat him more harshly.

"Hi, Mommy...that outfit looks strange on you. I'd go for something nicer..maybe pink!" said Amber, smiling sweetly. She was their little girl. They weren't really going to punish her. Imagine her...scrubbing floors? No, Amber was better than that.

Carol still smiled wickedly as a professional Dominatrix and founding member of the Lost and Found. She'd participated in many "fun" activities. Carol had yet to participate in incest. She was glad she'd used the Lost and Found's potions to sculpt her daughter into the perfect little fuckdoll. It was just a long game, and she was so excited she nearly creamed her panties! Still, Amber had to learn.

"Silence, slut!" said Carol as she cracked her whip. Carol was a dominatrix who took no crap. That's why she was the best. People came from all over the world to be dominated by her.

"Mommy..." stated Amber. Things were starting to get weird. She was her Mommy's little girl?

"Underdress, slut and only refer to me as Mistress. You agreed to serve, and now you will. You don't deserve to call me Mommy anymore. It's Mistress, understand?" Carol stated sternly.

"Momm--" started Amber. But Carol was having none of Amber's crap. She'd put up with Amber's pettiness for too long. Now, it was time for Carol to take control!

She strode across the room and ripped Amber's clothes off---leaving her bare to the world. Carol cupped her daughter's breasts in her hands. "So tiny....barely an A...flat chested like a boy. I've had my share of big tittied sluts; they're a dime a dozen...but these...these are something to cherish. They're so different. You're of age...but so sweet!" Carol kept rolling her hands over Amber's nipples, making them hard. She could see Amber was growing wet. It was time for Carol to play.

She rubbed her fingers along Amber's clit and picked up some of the quim. "Lick!" she ordered.

Amber flinched. She couldn't really be expected to eat quim...gross! "Like no!" she pouted. Her Mommy wouldn't really make her eat that!

Carol frowned. How could her daughter be such a bitch? She'd have to break her daughter!

"There is no "NO" in this house. If you had been a regular client, we could have talked about safe words, but there are no safe words for you, Slut, if you want to keep living here! The only words you need to say are "Yes, Mistress/Master". Do you understand?" questioned Carol.

"Yes, Mo..." started Amber. Carol shot her a look and brandished the whip she always carried.

"Yes, Mistress," said Amber. Amber was starting to get scared, but she knew it would stop once her Daddy got home! She was her Daddhy's little girl! Her Daddy would save her. It was just quim. Amber licked.

"You probably think you deserve a reward since you did that. Don't you?" questioned Carol. "Now answer honestly."

"Yes, Mo..." Carol smacked Amber with a whip extremely hard. It left a red welt. "It's MISTRESS, you stupid slut. Mistress, that is how you'll address me! Understand?" Carol whipped Amber again. Amber remained calm. She just had to wait till her Daddy got home. Her Daddy would make everything alright. She was her Daddy's little girl.

Soon, but not soon enough for the naked and cold Amber, her Daddy came home. Her Daddy would save her!

"Hello Fag." said Carol when her husband entered the room. He immediately bowed.

"Hello, Mistress," said Lewis (That was Amber's father.)

"Our daughter has returned. She's agreed to be our sex slave IF we provide for her. So far, she's been very naughty and hasn't obeyed. But, she'll learn. I taught YOU to serve. So I'll teach her. It's only right. You know she's a virgin; I've used potions to keep boys and girls away from her, BUT that pussy isn't for you to plow. That pussy belongs to Mistress Syn. You know how much she's done for us...especially YOU.

"Yes, Mistress," said Lewis. He also was horny. He didn't expect to serve Mistress Carol. (After all, she was his wife and better than a fag like him!)

"Daddy..." started Amber.

"Don't call him Daddy. He deserves more respect than a SLUT like you. He won't help you. Fag, here knows all about punishments! Don't you? You may speak!" said Mistress Carol.

"Yes, Mistress, I hear and obey. Amber is no longer our daughter. She is a slut. Is there anything else you wish me to do?" questioned Lewis.

"No fag...just remember Amber is not our daughter. She is our slut, our slave---give her orders like you would any other slave. We don't play favourites, our only job is to train." repeated Carol.

"Yes, Mistress," said Lewis. "Shall I order her to do something now?"

"Yes, fag...you may," said Carol smiling mavolently. She had no intent on making Lewis happy. Lewis hadn't brought her pleasure in years. Lewis hadn't brought anyone pleasure in years. He only served now. Mistress Carol delighted in that fact.

Long ago, Carol had been young and foolish. She was supposed to belong exclusively to her Mistress Syn, BUT Carol had been naughty. She had snuck away and gotten it on with Lewis! Carol had gotten pregnant. Mistress Syn had punished her. But not as badly as she'd punished Lewis. But now was not the time for Carol to reminisce. Now was the time to train her daughter.

"Mistress...I wish for Am...I mean slut...to lick you out." said Lewis. Despite twenty years of servitude, he was still scared of his wife/Mistress. Lewis was even more frightened of Mistress Syn, but for now, he was "pleasing" Mistress Carol.

"Interesting approach, fag...I don't know if you're trying to curry favour with me or bring Slut into this slowly. But, she doesn't deserve to lick me out...yet. That will happen in good time. You may cum in me...then Slut will clean me. That is all she deserves for now!" said Carol.

"Well...what are you waiting for Fag? Take that cock cage off and service me!" Carol stated menacingly.

"Uhmm...yes, Mistress?" questioned Fag. As he took his cock cage off. Lewis had barely entered his Mistress before he ejaculated. After years of training and servitude, he'd learned it wasn't proper for him to fuck his Mistress. Mistress Carol was only fucked by those truly worthy.

Mistress Carol rolled her eyes. She'd known this was going to happen. Lewis never brought pleasure to anyone. His job as a high-power lawyer and coming from a rich family only brought in money for The Lost and Found. The Lost and Found was ultimately all that mattered.

"Time to clean me up, slut." Carol told her daughter.

Amber/Slut made a face. She couldn't be expected to lick that nasty spunk up! Her Daddy would save her?

"Daddy..." she said as she turned to Lewis.

"We must obey Mistress Carol. We must obey Mistress Carol. We must obey Mistress Carol or we will be punished. Amber, you do not wish to be punished by Mistress Carol." said Lewis.

Amber gave a little whimper. Why hadn't her daddy saved her? What had she gotten herself into? She just needed money!

"Now!" yelled Carol threateningly.

Amber was genuinely scared. But she still believed she could escape. There were nice people all over her neighbourhood. Her parents knew many important people. They would help her out! For now, Amber licked the sperm off her mother's feet and inner legs where it had fallen.

Carol petted Slut/Amber's head like she was a dog. Amber was lower than a dog. She was a slut.

"Good..time for bed," said Carol.

Amber beamed. Time for bed! Her California king bed and room with a hot tub were just what she needed after a day like today!

Carol knew her daughter/slut better than that. Amber was led downstairs to a dormitory of sorts. It was dark and smelled funny. It housed twenty people.

"Welcome, Mistress! How may we serve you today?" questioned the group of slaves as soon as Carol strode in.

"This is Amber...she used to be my daughter, but now she is my slave...my slut. I know many of you served her in the past. That time is over. She will obey any command. She is the lowest of the low." said Carol.

"I expect you in the kitchen tomorrow at 4 a.m. to start the staff breakfasts," said Carol.

Amber was really freaking out. But she only had to do this till she figured out how to escape.

"Yes, Mistress," said Amber as she looked down at the floor. Amber was dismayed to find she had to share a single bed with another person. The other slut was well trained of course and nothing happened.

Amber did rise to 3:45. She wore a simple white shift. Not sexy at all. Why should she look sexy? She was only a slave, after all? Amber had a busy morning. She made all of the staff's breakfasts and did the dishes. Amber had to take out the garbage for the first time in her life. It was hard for Amber...but so it went. She was nothing but a slut now!

The next few months went by mostly the same for Amber. She had forgotten about escaping and now was focused on all the slaves' dreams of serving at "The Lost and Found." Amber at least wanted to be fucked! She knew there was no greater privilege than being fucked by Mistress Carol---well, there was Mistress Syn, but she was very exclusive.

Amber's mother came home late...well, early one morning, she had been playing all night at The Lost and Found. Carol encountered Amber in the hall, which she was scrubbing.

"A slut...the Lost and Found is closing thanks to new legislation. We'll take care of those bastards, don't worry. But, I can't think of a sweeter present for my Mistress Syn than you!" said Carol.

Amber trembled. She was in the presence of Mistress Carol! Mistress Carol! Also, Mistress Carol was bringing up The Lost and Found...something about serving Mistress Syn? Slaves had served for ten years and had yet to set foot in The Lost and Found, let alone service Mistress Syn. Very few people earned the privilege of serving Mistress Syn.

"Yes, Mistress Carol...thank you, Mistress Carol. Slut is happy to serve," said Amber/Slut.

Before she could do anything, Amber was dressed by the other envious slaves. Amber had an amber bracelet placed on her wrist. She was dressed like Alice from the Disney movie Alice in Wonderland. Mistress Carol and Lewis, now a gimp, accompanished Amber to the Lost and Found. A man stood at the door checking off guests. Carol loved to get to the club early and "play".The club wasn't busy yet.

"We've brought Mistress Syn a present. Slut used to be our daughter. But, now she is nothing but a slut." said Mistress Carol to the man who was wearing a blue bracelet.

"Sit on the right. Till Mistress Syn calls your name." said the man.

"Mistress Syn, is always right. We must do as she commands," said Carol. Sure, Carol was a Mistress herself and had been serving at The Lost and Found for years, but none of that mattered...Mistress Syn ruled! Carol, Slut and Lewis sat on a bench with those also eager to play until they were called. All who visited the Lost and Found that night, well nearly all, were eager to play.

"Slut Carol, I understand you have some tribute for me." Mistress Syn said to Carol.

"Yes Mistress Syn...this slut used to be my daughter, Amber. She is nothing but a slut now. I present her to you, as tribute. She's a virgin." said Carol--as she pushed Amber towards Mistress Syn.

"Thank you...slut Carol. I'm sure she's very...sweet.' stated Mistress Syn as her long and manicured hands explored Amber's pussy. "But, just because you've given me tribute doesn't mean you can get out of work. I have a red-head stopping by later...you're my best domintrix. I want you to train her. I want you to break the little bitch...in the White Room. Do as I say and Slut and I MAY drop by later." stated Mistress Syn.

She didn't look at Carol. Carol was expected to do as commanded.

"Yes Mistress, I'll train the little bitch." Carol said to Mistress Syn, for Mistress Syn was the head Mistress at the Lost and Found.

"Come with me...you pretty thing. We have to talk about your virginity," Mistress Syn said to Amber. She led Amber to the bar.

"Tell me about yourself, Amber. Are you straight...are you gay? What are your kinks?" she questioned.

"Morris...get her a Shirley Temple. This slut is my little girl for the evening." Mistress Syn said to Morris.

"Yes, Mistress...what about you, Mistress?" he questioned, walking over to the bar.

Amber gave out a little gasp. Morris was a centaur. He also had a HUGE cock. At her Mistress/Master's house there were slaves of all different sorts but non had huge cocks like this and none of them were part animal. How was such a thing possibe?

"Oh, no drink for me now.," said Mistress Syn.

"Don't mind, Morris. We're here to talk about you...becoming part animal is only one of the things we do here. He sold himself into service...- an idiotic thing to do, really...but not a bad ride. The worst ride I ever made was your father, not that I ride him anymore, BUT more about that later. Now, Amber, tell me about yourself." ordered Mistress Syn.

"Well, Mistress Syn...I guess I like both guys and girls equally. But, I felt like being a lesbian would have let my parents down, SO all through high school, I pretended to have a boyfriend named Kyle," said Amber, smiling sweetly at Mistress Syn. All the other slaves told her she wanted to please this woman!

Mistress Syn cackled. "Your parents ashamed of you being a lesbian? Do you know how many cunts your mother has buried her face in? She's a lickin lezzie alright..and he's a fag. But, tell me, what was the best thing that's happened to you so far?"

Amber blushed and rang her hands through her pigtails. "I liked eating Mo..I mean Mistress out after Da...I mean, Master had cum in her.It made me feel like I was owned. But, I wasn't very good at it. I didn't get to do it again."

Mistress Syn just smirked. "Lucky me...come for now, we're going to a private room. A sweet little thing like you doesn't deserve to be fucked in a main room...yet!"

Amber giggled and followed. Mistress Syn watched while Amber stripped out of her "Alice" costume. Mistress Syn firmly pushed Amber down on the bed. There was no doubt in Amber's mind that Mistress Syn was going to control her. All the other slaves had told her how good the Lost and Found was...after all these months, Amber wanted to be controlled?

Amber could feel Mistress Syn's fingers running up and down all over her body, all over and her tender, hypersensitive skin. It had her instantly panting and moaning and growing wet between her legs. She could feel fingers teasing at the edge of her slit, threatening to finger-fuck her to a screaming orgasm. As soon as it started, it stopped.

"I probably should mention that Shirley Temple had a potion in it. It made you hypersensitive. I could go on like this all night...and never give you an orgasm. What do you say?" questioned Mistress Syn, as she traced Amber's slight nipples with her finger and blew on them.

12