Midnight Ep. 001: WAIT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tough guy huh?" Pete notes the sleeve of tats on Nick and surmises he might not be bluffing. Nodding with a sneer he turned back around and kept his mouth shut. Time and place for everything he thought. Not here, not today.

As if an angel floating on the floor Midnight returned with a bowl of peach pie and vanilla ice cream. Sitting it down lightly she smiled. "Dessert."

"Let me eat in peace." She responds only by turning away and collecting her tea pitcher and coffee pot taking them back to the fountain area. Giving him time to eat she helped in the kitchen to keep busy. With Naomi manning the cash register a number of patrons began leaving, the lunch crowd becoming minimal and manageable. Nick polishing off his meal and dessert digested his food a bit while jotting thoughts down in his book. Pondering the events of today he ripped out a page of his art and prepared to pay his tab. Writing on the paper he left a note for Midnight. Folding the note, he drew out his wallet and left a healthy tip of $200 which he tucked into the note. While she was away Nick opted to take his leave. At the register he met with Naomi.

"Midnight give you your check?"

"Nope! Here's a fifty that should cover my meal. Keep the change."

"Big tipper." She winked, "You could have stepped in to help earlier."

"None of my business. I left Midnight a tip on the table. Make sure the Pirates don't swipe it."

"I'll guard it with my life ... knife." She grabs a butter knife teasingly.

"Hope to see you around again."

"Good luck house hunting. Call Tilly."

"I'll do that."

Turning away Nick ignores the trio saluting him in passing. Stepping outside the diner Nick stretched knowing he could be seen through the windows onlooking the beach below. In his stretch he drew one leg straight into the air in a standing split. The fishermen seeing him observed his flexibility. Pete inside huffed, "Ballet dancer." His friends just chuckled.

Done with her kitchen assist Midnight came out and discovered Nick missing. Check held up she worried he might have stiffed her until Naomi plucked the ticket from her fingers. "It's covered. Tip on the table." She encouraged her to go get it. Before doing so she gave her adversaries their check and quickly left them behind. Spotting money peeking out of a creased piece of paper she collected it and smiled. This was her very first big money tip. Realizing the paper had writing she read his note to herself in silence.

"Hundred for you. Hundred for the shopping list below..." Eyes lowering to the list, "Shaving equipment, to groom that bush. Sundress to wear tomorrow night at dusk, see through or don't bother. Fishing pier below the diner at sunset. You only have one chance to impress me. I'm keeping my napkin. Too shy say goodbye." It was finalized with, "Lose the bra ... NOW!"

Holding her breath, she found a thumbnail drawing of a woman resembling her on her knees. It made her smile brightly. Looking up and out the window as if hoping to see him somewhere she pouted at being unlucky. Putting her note and money in her apron pouch she stepped to the trio of belching fishermen and without hesitation unbuttoned her uniform to her waist then reached one hand through the garment and behind her back. Unclasping her bra, she wiggled one arm out at a time without completely removing her dress. A pretty amazing feat to be witnessed. With Pete, Castor, and Virgil seeing her tits she gave them her bra and took their money. Her dress only halfway rebuttoned she went back to the cash register and handed Naomi the cash. The men whispered amongst themselves but chose to stop being assholes.

"Are you smiling?" Naomi winced.

"Yes."

"Will wonders never cease."

"Can I go shopping?"

"Now?"

"Lunch rush is over."

"I can handle things. Go on." Naomi scowled but waved the girl to give up her apron.

In a giddy rush Midnight Amador hung her apron up and grabbed her shoulder bag. Tip in hiding she was gone like a light. With no car she had to walk to a bus stop a half mile away and sat waiting on a bench. Although happy within, her insecurities rose to the surface.

"I am not worthy."

Probably not!

12