Midnight Ep. 007: silhoUette

Story Info
As shadows fall so does the Owner. Relinquish!
4.3k words
4.67
3.5k
0
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

______________________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 007: silhoUette

______________________________________________________

Midnight Amador crept home in darkness. No reason to hide with zero visibility she just marched straight down the middle of her dirt road. Naked after having stripped to lay in the grass where she had been raped 3 years prior it was almost as if a respect had been instilled within her rather than a fear, or mental trauma. Not that she ever intended to act this way, the man that took Midnight did hurt her while penetrating her against her will in the opening moments. Taking her virginity savagely in the cover of night had certainly left its mark upon her psyche. Yet, she did not report it, feeling it something to be kept in her own soul locked away to feed upon in her loneliness. That night...defined her.

Seeing the interior lights of her parents' home approaching with each and every step, her heartbeat escalated. How would she explain herself to her mother, walking in naked, the loss of all of her needed essentials? With her wallet gone there went not only precious money, but her ID, her social security number, everything that spoke of whom she was. At the tenth of a mile marker, she stopped dead in her tracks, a chill racing over her bewildered body, her nipples cresting at a peak they rarely achieved. There was no explanation, it was not dread, it was not fear, if anything it was erotic. How could she react this way? Her thoughts were all over the place.

Only the annoyance of an owl in the neighboring trees above her which seemed to follow her every move was heard, heart pounding in her chest. Single steps closer she couldn't resist touching herself again, standing in the road, one hand's fingers probing her pussy's warmth, the other hand crushing and lifting her left breast, her nipple pinched between knuckles. It was almost as if she were possessed. Nothing would stop her from cumming, it was as if the Man in Black were watching, her shadow demanding gratification for him in his place. Squealing at her approaching orgasm she suddenly held her breath and ceased any form of moan. She found her thrill in silence. While it took everything she had in her, Midnight Isabella Amador felt it...appropriate. It was her finest orgasm to date. Toppling forward to her hands and knees in the sand she mumbled what she thought he might want to hear.

"For you...!"

As the owl seemed to go quiet along with her there was a deadness of life, no crickets, no distant dogs barking, no breeze daring to caress her flesh. Only...blackness. It could never last. Looking up from her kneeling she spotted the cherry of a cigarette toward her home. The signal flare of only one possible thing.

"Father is home."

She had forgotten that he was returning after a week being away, then it dawned on her that it was most likely he whom stopped to claim her bag and dress. Her nametag a dead giveaway she knew there could be no lying about it. He would have ransacked her wallet; her name was everywhere. Even her sheer curtain made dress was in that bag, brought in case the Man in Black wished her to wear it. Her Mother might explain that away as being Veronica Redmane's but would her father believe her? He was prone to drinking heavily and losing his temper. Esteban Amador was rarely a good man.

Hovering low in her knelt state she waited until his cigarette was cast aside, its glowing arc a sign that he was heading inside their home. The creaking of rusted hinges on a screen door lured her observation, light expanding around his body as the interior door opened. He was not carrying her bag, nor her dress. That must mean he left it in his car.

Swallowing dryly, she rose to her feet and scurried up into her sand driveway, hiding beside his car to make certain she was not seen. While pride still resided within her soul, she did not want to feel the wrath of her Father. Careful glances led her to peer into the beat-up Buick's windows for her bag. Dimly lit she did not find it's silhouette anywhere.

"Perhaps it was not Father who took my belongings."

Further thoughts led to the very few houses beyond theirs, until the road reached the back half of the Santee Rez. Her neighbors liked her mother, if they had found her items, they would surely have brought them home. Expecting to have to explain why someone brought them to her while she was missing made her edgy. She knew her Mother would lie to her father to keep Midnight safe, even if it meant her own agony.

"Mother?"

In panic mode she started to get up from her crouch and walk right into her home when her friend the owl returned toward the back of the house. It was in snapping a glance in its direction she found clothing still out on the clothesline from her Mother's day of laundry. She knew that her mother would make her gather them and fold the clothing when she got home. Perfect timing, she thought.

Silently she tiptoed through the grass reaching the dangling garments. Selecting jean shorts and a tattered but faithful t-shirt which she had owned since she was 15, Midnight put them on before removing the rest of the laundry. From there she entered her home through the back screened in porch and into the house. Once inside she expected to see her parents in the living room on her way to the bedroom. Looking about for her bag considering that maybe her father had been inside once already before stepping back out to smoke. Nowhere to be found she concluded that it wasn't him that took her things.

Sighing with relief she sat down on the couch and began folding laundry. With no sounds heard until grunts and the squeaks of bedsprings she knew exactly where her parents were. Her Father had taken her mother to bed. A peaceful ease crept over her body. The shadows had rescued her this night.

For now!

********

The ocean was beautiful at night. Nick Sanchez having gone outdoors to enjoy the precious calm, only the lapping of waves and the shrill cries of his prisoner were ruining his sojourn into enlightenment.

Standing on the beach in total darkness Nick Sanchez pondered the image of Midnight Amador. Stroking his cock to her inner illusion he envisioned her in Caprice Comstock's place, trussed up unable to move, gagged, an automated dildo ramming into her cunt on a persistent routine. Something about the waitress inspired his longing to own a slave, a human pet if you will. Sadly, she still needed work on who she herself wanted to be.

Caprice was merely a means to an end. While drop dead gorgeous in a Jenna Jameson kind of way she was not who Nick wanted. Sex was good, but there had to be more to it. Perhaps Caprice was the experiment he himself needed, like Midnight, there was something...missing.

"The blond sure likes to play siren." He referred to the mythology of the sea. "Can't deny she's enjoying her temporary home. Trouble is...where's the tranquility?" He brooded over seeking peace rather than her excessive wails even while gagged. "Gonna be a long two hours." He predicted the time as only 10:00 PM. Caprice had endured her skeletal lover Ollie for the last hour and a half and was not begging for release. That part of this experiment was worth noticing. Numbskull was doing his job well!

After blocking out her noisy shrieks Nick thought of his new home on Harbinger Shoals, of how much he had to do still to make it livable. He didn't like sponging off his friend Marcus Jericho, but with him off on another tour God knows where, his place was just sitting here all alone gathering dust and sea salt. It was nice, even his toys that Nick was well aware of were quite useful. This was what made the two soldiers' bond, their admiration of ownership. Their dark needs to keep someone precious to their soul by confining the soul of another. Soulmate? More Cellmate. Tonight, was fun, just nothing that completed him. Perhaps this was why his dick was struggling at the moment.

"Not happening."

He released his erection which was dwindling and puffed his cheeks. Grumbling, he turned around and headed back up to the wide-open bedroom, its back wall being large panes of glass retracting to open up the room to the world outside like an accordion. Revealing his return before her weary gaze Nick slapped her cheek to revive her enough to lock her gaze on his.

"Ollie keeping you happy?"

Her eyes rolled back as she mumbled, "Yes...Sir!" Nick nodded, "Tell him that...not me." As if believing in her need to do as he said she peers toward the skull connected to her fucking machine and offers a second, "Thank you Sir." Muffled or not it was clear enough.

"I'm going to leave you two lovebirds alone. I'll be back to break you two up at midnight."

Her gaze grew haunted suddenly knowing he was abandoning her. Noting a dryness on the dildo he did at least use some lube on it to help Ollie out. "Bone dry, huh Buddy?"

Caprice whimpered but knew she was not going anywhere. Strangely, this was the best sex she had ever had. Eying her bobbing breasts he felt the urge to accent their dance recital with new partners. Taking nipple clamps from a dresser drawer he attached them to her nipples making her yelp. Thin chains hooked to the clamps were strung out toward the persistent rod plunging the dildo into her. Connecting the chain to it without stopping it the device now pulled those chains taunt with each retreat, tugging her nipples hard enough to stimulate her. She rolled her eyes back each time the chains yanked back.

"Gift from your Suiter there."

It was then he noticed her tats for the first time. Most of them were Tribal symbols amid wrapped vines. Embedded thorns drawing blood on a daily basis everywhere they grew. Vampires! Blood roses! Following her sleeves to the wrists he discovered lacerations.

"Suicide attempts?" He asked, inspecting her clamps for sturdiness. Nodding Caprice shed a tear.

"Never give up."

On that note she arched her back and came hard. Just seconds later she opened her eyelids from its chaotic embrace. Nick was gone. Ollie was so handsome, relentless too. Wearing only blue jeans Nick Sanchez started his borrowed 4Runner, backing out of his driveway and leaving the beach house behind.

Curiosity led him back to the diner, pulling into its dimly lit parking lot. One pole light along the main road was his only source of illumination outside of headlights. Having a small flashlight in the glove box he grabbed it and walked barefoot across the gravel to reach the antique trunk he treasured most, one that held Midnight's offerings to him.

On his car keys was a second key to the lock he replaced on the antique treasure chest. Crouching to lift the lid he flashed his light into the cavern to see if Midnight had left her latest offering. To his surprise he found many gifts at his disposal.

"Good girl. Shaved that snatch." He then notes the severed lock of hair in its stretchy band. "Interesting! Maybe I should make a voodoo doll and poke her in the ass." Retrieving her items, he starts to hurl the water glass of pubes then pauses with a grin.

"Hair of the Dog."

He locked the trunk back up and took her things with him. Saving the water was inspiration in itself. Although warm Nick Sanchez sprayed whip cream on his tongue. Watery but sweet none the less.

********

Midnight placed her own clothing neatly into her bedroom dresser, its drawers broken and tilting on one side. Nothing ever worked properly in their home. Prepping herself to take a bath to relax she started her tub, brushing her teeth with baking soda while the water filled up. She knew one bath a day was the rule, but she was dirty and itchy from laying in the grass and crawling in the sand. Not only that but she reeked of cum. Too many questions required her being sneaky.

As her bathwater reached its desirable level, she shut off the valve then stripped out of her clothing. Stepping over the edge of the tub and into its warm embrace she sat down and found peace. Laying back to enjoy it she realized she hadn't locked the bathroom door. After her run in with her mother that morning over it she decided to risk leaving it unlocked, even with her father home.

Sure, enough the inevitable happened. Hearing a stumble and cursing outside the bathroom door she knew Esteban was drunk and heading her way. Barging in naked in all of his pudge, his dangling dick still trickling cum from fucking her mother she found herself quietly staring, unable to blink. He was out of it and hobbled to the toilet lifting the seat to piss. She shrank into her water covering her breasts and locking her knees together. At first, she knew he hadn't even noticed her until her splashing drew his attention.

Wincing at her Esteban growled, "When did you get home?" He stammered trying to keep aim with his urinary arch, missing its target numerous times.

"An hour ago. I was tired and went straight to my room. Long day at the diner."

"Why did I find your bag in the middle of the road? Your dress. Were you streaking?"

"No Father. I changed clothing at work is all. I had to pee so bad I went deep into the weeds to hide myself. I... wondered where I left my bag." She used his peeing as a logical excuse.

"What if someone else had found it?"

"I... would have to go without." She noticed his eyes lowering to take in her beauty. It made her uneasy but at the same time something deep within her made her remove her arms from her chest and part her legs. Trying to relax she soaped up her washcloth in front of him then shyly looked up at his attentiveness. His dick had gone from limp to full on erection before her eyes. Hearing his final trickles, he shook his beast and sighed with a guttural finish.

"You would lose what precious few things I give you, knowing I am not a wealthy man?"

"It was an accident, Father. Thank you for finding it."

"Thank me? A lesson must come of this."

"What do you mean?" She cowers as if expecting to be slapped. Instead, he stares her down his eyes checking out her body for the first time in a year. Leaning over he gripped a knee and pulled it toward him to look straight down at her shaved cunt.

"You have grown."

"Yes."

"You shave between your legs."

"My...first time. Caprice at work tells me its what women do these days. I like it...smooth."

"Let us feel this...smoothness." He starts to bend further over her tub, reaching down to caress her privates when her mother enters in her bathrobe.

"What is this?" Irene Amador noted her husband's behavior.

"None of your business, woman." He grumbled, until he felt Irene grab his arm at the elbow. Midnight was frozen in her tracks at knowing her Father's intent.

"Let Midnight finish her bath in peace. Come back to bed Esteban."

"In a moment. Release me."

"I will not." Irene was defending her baby, in saving Midnight she reached around Esteban and grabbed his dick in front of Midnight, "Use this on me Husband." He stammered in step rising to stand over his wife. "Take it out on me."

Encouraged enough to walk away he stopped her lure at the door. "Not yet." Instead, he pushed Irene aside and went to their bedroom alone. In the brief abandonment Irene glanced back at her daughter recommending she hurry up with her bath. Before following her husband to the bedroom, she met him halfway, Esteban brushing her aside to fall against the hallway wall.

Hearing car keys jingling Irene questioned where he was going naked. Trailing him she watched him walk outside stumbling about to unlock and open the trunk of his car. Reaching into the trunk he procured Midnight's missing bag and dress. This was the first Irene knew of it in his possession. Watching him take the bag to the driver's door, getting in long enough to find a book of matches and his cigarettes he lit one up puffing away. From there he carried everything out back to the burning barrel they used for trash.

"Esteban please do not do this." Irene realized his intent and gave chase. As he tossed Midnight's things into the barrel, he then began striking matches on the side until lit. From there he reached in to ignite the other items in the drum. Paper flaring easily Midnight's waitress uniform caught fire, thereafter, as did her cheap bag, including the curtain made sheer dress. In attempting to reach in and rescue her daughter's things Esteban backhanded Irene sending her to the grass. Two more attempts led to a fist punching her jaw knocking her to the ground for a final time.

Screaming at her parents Midnight bolted across the yard from the back porch still wet from her bath. Out to defend her mother she was not worried about her personal things, only Irene's safety. Fawning over her mother, Esteban with cigarette in his mouth began jerking off at seeing his daughter in the burn barrels flame. Only losing his dangled cigarette and the fiery cherry falling directly over his penis, a well-deserved burn across a vein made him stop. Cursing he took to abusive measures. Gripping Midnight by her hair he pulled her to her feet and choked her throat.

"Do not lose things again. I will not replace them."

Without fear she merely nodded as he threw her to the ground over her mother. "You will both sleep outside this night." Turning away he stumbled toward the house and locked all of the doors.

As Irene revived and held her jaw Midnight assisted her in sitting up. Hugging her tightly Midnight pouted. "I am sorry Mother."

"Do not be Child. We...take care of one another. Let him sleep it off."

"Yes. Always!"

A chill overcoming the night the fire felt good. Standing up Midnight dared to face the flames and reach in to pluck out her torched wallet dropping it the second it moved over the barrel's rim. On the ground she gathered dirt and smothered what was left of it. Once done she made a second save in her see-through dress, only 10% of it was salvageable. Smothering the flames, she gave up on her waitress uniform. It was not worth being scarred by the flames. A bathrobe shared, Irene and Midnight sat there warmed by fire and their love for one another. Car seats would be cozier later.

********

Awaiting in his living room Nick Sanchez sat rolling Midnight's lock of hair between his fingers, inhaling her scent and finding her efforts to his liking. At 11:55 PM he felt troubled, rubbing his throat finding it dry. Shrugging it off one second, reflecting on his belief in signs the next he wondered what brought it on. Could it be a lingering shared reaction of Midnight Amador being choked by her Father? The fire that she fought to rescue what tiny portion of her dress still left? Of course, he had no idea of her night's own troublesome events. If he had, he might not have been so content.

"Time to cut the blond loose."

He tucked Midnight's lock of hair inside his journal using it as a bookmark for safe keeping. Standing up he removes his jeans and returns to the bedroom just as a clock begins to chime from the dining room. Fitting as Caprice likely thought Nick was a coocoo. Walking up to her he waits until the final chime of the clock at 12:00 midnight on the dot to shut off the fucking machine. The dildo pulling out of her sloppy cunt spun webs of admirable leftovers. Ollie's age was showing him cobwebs.

"I got this Ollie." Unclasping the nipple clamps he examined the rawness around her areolas finding them overly sensitive to his thinnest caress. Dragging the device back on its rollers to give him room to face Caprice he admired her cunt drooling all over her ass cheeks and staining everything within reach. Nodding at her resilience his own erection returned after a bit of stimulation.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12