Midnight Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his body tense up and his face became a snarling mask, through gritted teeth he groaned, "Gonna cum. Oh fuck! Gonna cummmmm!"

Nathan threw his head back and roared!

I felt his cock inside me become even harder as he slammed into me with all his strength one last time, our pubic mounds pressed hard together. Then his cock throbbed and fired stream after sticky stream of hot cum deep inside my womb. The sensation signalled the start of my own climax. My pussy clamped down hard on his pulsing member. Even if he had wanted to withdraw, my womanhood was gripping him too hard. My pussy was flooding, spraying him with cum. I was squirting convulsively all over him, covering us both where we were joined in my hot, sticky juice.

It felt like my body was on fire as pure, white­hot ecstasy flooded my system. Once again I arched my spine and held onto Nathan's body with all my strength. Sensory overload had sent me into orbit and I could see nothing as my eyes stared straight up at the ceiling. I could feel the blood rushing in my veins. The sound filled my ears and drowned out everything, except... Right at the edge of my consciousness I could hear somebody screaming and screaming and screaming in pure, animal lust!

As the rushing of the blood in my ears began to slow I realised who was screaming.

It was me.

Slowly, slowly I floated back to Earth and I was able to focus my eyes on the beautiful man in my arms. I could see that he too was battling to regain control of his body, and we both struggled to get oxygen into our lungs with deep, ragged breaths.

As the last of the sensations of my climax ebbed away, my body felt limp and my arms and legs were as weak as rubber bands. I released Nathan from the tight grip and let him roll off me to lay on his back. As his cock slithered out of me, I felt a mixture of our juices seep out of my pussy and slide down the crack of my arse to join the result of my incredible orgasm that had pooled on the sheet between my thighs.

With difficulty, I rolled over and snugged into Nathan's chest and hooked my leg over his, letting my hand lie on his now softened cock. I was taking joy from the feel of our bodies entwined together. His arm snaked under my body and I felt his hand on my shoulder blade, pulling me even closer into him.

This gorgeous man had, in one act of love, washed away every memory of every other man I had been with. He hadn't fucked me. He hadn't taken me or shagged me... He had cherished me, worshipped me, loved me. He had made me feel like a woman complete. I finally knew what physical love should be.

Then a thought occurred to me, a scary thought. My blood ran cold and tears made their way down my cheek.

He must have felt a tear hit his chest as he whispered, "Why are you crying?"

I sniffed and tried to blink back my tears, "Because I truly know how it should be."

"What do you mean?"

"Nathan, you have ruined me for every other man... It has never felt like this... I have never felt like this... And I'm scared. I'm so fucking frightened."

"Why?"

I raised myself up so I could look him in those mesmerising eyes, "I'm scared it will never happen again. I'm terrified that you'll wake up tomorrow and realise what a mistake this was."

He smiled gently and replied, "Trust me on this, this was no mistake. I intend to make love with you for as long and as often as you want me to... I love you, Midnight, and I never want to let you go."

I grabbed his face in my hands and snarled, "Say it again! You say it again and you make me believe you!"

Nathan didn't speak, he simply drew me in for a kiss. A deep, loving, toe­curling kiss that relit the fire in my belly.

My hand moved back to his cock and I felt it growing and hardening again. Without thinking I threw my leg over him and climbed on top, still we kissed as I positioned the head against the wet folds of my opening and then slid down so that he was once again buried deep inside me.

No words were spoken as we moved together slowly and gently. I sat up and balanced myself with my hands on his chest. Staring deeply into each others eyes, I could feel every inch of his hardness in my pussy and I could feel every inch of the love he had surrounding me, comforting me, just as my love surrounded and cherished him. His hands came up to stroke and gently pinch my aching nipples as I moved. Yet more spasms raced through me as I struggled against the multiple attack of pleasure assaulting my body.

Soon another huge, screaming orgasm washed through me as we came together and I collapsed forward, smothering his face with kisses, until I felt his cock soften and slither from within me, then once again, I moved over to lie snuggled against him, "I wish I had the words to tell you just how much I love you."

I felt him squeeze me in response. No further words were spoken... No further words were needed.

Wrapped in the warmth of shared love, we slipped into a deep, satisfied sleep.

I suppose you're wondering how I can remember such detail after all this time. Well let me assure you, that it was a night I will never forget. Every second of every minute of my first time with Nathan is burned indelibly into my brain. I could be laying on my deathbed at 97 years old, and simply close my eyes to be transported back in time to that room in the Hanged Man. I remember that night so clearly, because it was the night I stopped being a girl.

Forget reaching puberty.

Forget my first period.

Forget losing my virginity.

Forget my first orgasm.

That was the night I finally became a woman.

I woke up in the morning and found myself still entwined with Nathan. My arm was draped across his stomach and one of my legs was between his, which were crossed at the ankles, locking me in place. This was also something new to me. Never had I fallen asleep wrapped in a loving embrace... Oh I'd gone to sleep and woken up with a man in my bed before, but never had I shared such loving intimacy. This had definitely been a night of firsts for me... And I wanted more. I wanted to wake up like this every day for the rest of my life.

I moved my head slightly so that I could look down at our bodies as we were snuggled together and was silently delighting in the stark contrast of our skin tones, my deep black against his pale white. Nathan's breathing was deep and even, so I thought he must still be asleep until I heard him rumble, "Good morning, Midnight."

I whispered, "Morning, my Love."

We lay silently for a moment until he murmured, "Penny?"

I sighed, "Two things. First, my new favourite flavour combination is chocolate and vanilla."

Nathan raised his head to look at me quizzically before he too, saw the contrasting colour of our entwined bodies, "I see," he grinned, "And the other?"

I rested my head back on his chest and asked, rather more seriously, "Am I still living the dream, or is this when reality bites?"

He struggled briefly to untangle himself from me and I laid back on my side of the bed, my expression was carefully blank and my eyes never left him. He rolled on to his side facing me as he rested on his elbow. He drew a gentle finger along my jawline and I felt an involuntary tic as we regarded each other silently. He gave me that half smile, leaned down and kissed me gently, "It's a new day and nothing's changed... I love you, Midnight."

I smiled and touched his cheek, "Good."

Nathan kissed me again and I felt his tongue against my lips, I grimaced slightly and turned my face away, "Oh no! I have death breath. No kissing until I've brushed my teeth."

He laughed, "Don't care."

Then he pulled my face back towards his and kissed me again. I couldn't resist. My lips parted to accept his invading tongue. Once again, my beautiful man lit a fire in my belly and I moaned as his fingers explored my skin. And then... and then... I was lost.

Soon we were locked together, sharing our love in that most physical way. Wallowing in the lustful sensations that filled our bodies, we delighted in the giving and receiving of carnal pleasure.

Eventually ­ when the screaming stopped ­ we crawled out of bed and climbed into a shared shower. Taking our time, we made sure that we were clean, although I must admit it took a while, as both of us took many liberties with the other's person.

I had never shared a shower before, but vowed that I would definitely be doing it again! There is something so very intimate about sharing a shower with your lover. Touching, stroking and kissing your partner over absolutely every inch of their body and allowing them to do the same to you. Sex is deeply personal, but sharing kisses and showering together are deeply intimate... And yes! There is a difference.

I quickly dried and dressed and gave Nathan a peck on the cheek, before shooing him out to his own room so that he could brush his teeth and get dressed. I giggled as I watched him throw on a bathrobe and then scurry back to his own room next door.

Presently we found ourselves in the dining room for breakfast. We were running a little late due to our morning activities, but discovered that we were amongst the first to appear. Apparently almost everybody was somewhat worse for wear this morning.

As we sat in a comfortable silence eating breakfast and sharing smiles, I saw Diana appear at the door wearing a satisfied grin, she grabbed a cup of coffee and joined us at the table, "Good morning."

I answered, "Morning. Enjoy your whisky? And your barman?"

She laughed, "Yes and Hell yes! Younger men are good stress relievers."

I giggled, but Nathan blushed and was suddenly very interested in what was on his plate. Diana looked between us briefly and then broke out into a grin that I can only describe as evil. She said, "Tell me... Did you two enjoy yourselves last night?"

He almost choked on his food, but managed to swallow it and then took a sip of orange juice, "Wh.. What do you mean?"

Diana shared a smile with me and said, "Oh come on! I only have to look at you both wearing those 'I just got some' faces. You got busy last night and you can't deny it!"

I watched Nathan blush bright red and I found myself unable to meet Diana's gaze. Nathan spluttered, "I'm sure I don't know what­"

She interrupted, "Oh come on! I can see just by looking at you both. And you know what? It's about bloody time!"

Nathan glanced at me but remained strangely silent.

I raised a quizzical eyebrow at him, but he simply shook his head and said, "We can talk later."

My face must have been a picture, because Diana looked from one to the other of us and said, "I, erm, need to chat with my boys over there... I'll leave you two in peace."

She moved to another table where couple of students were munching their way through a mountain of toast.

I frowned at Nathan, "What do you mean, we'll talk later?"

He stared at his breakfast, "It's awkward."

"What is?"

Still looking uncomfortable, he mumbled, "I'm just... It's... The thing is... I'm a very private person... I don't like people knowing about my personal business."

Suddenly suspicious, I said, "Nathan, are you ashamed of what happened? Of us? Of me?"

Nathan looked like I had just slapped him around the face, "Oh God! Midnight, no! Never that... It's just... I don't want us to be the subject of office gossip. I've seen before how much damage that sort of shit can do... I... I want our relationship to be discrete. It is after all, our business, nobody else's, just ours. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, I suppose it does... In a way," I sighed, "I think it's a mistake and I'm not sure I like it... But if you want to keep quiet about us, then I promise, I won't advertise it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. The way I see it, you're being over cautious, but if you want to continue the charade that we're simply employer and employee then that's what we'll do."

He still didn't seem happy, so I continued, "Nathan, I love you beyond belief, and if this little thing makes you happy, then I'm willing to do it... I won't advertise that we're together. But I also want you to understand, I won't lie... If somebody asks outright, I'll tell them the truth."

I received his smile, and once again his eyes had that mesmeric quality that held me in place so easily.

He smiled, "Deal."

I saw Luke and Allison come into the dining room, they looked very tired and were studiously ignoring each other. Allison waved, and wandered over, "Good night last night, wasn't it?"

Nathan busied himself with his breakfast and I smiled, "Definitely. Although you look like you really tied one on, Young Lady. Eyes like piss holes in the snow."

She gave us a mischievous grin, "Oh no, but I didn't get much sleep."

"Why not?"

She waggled her eyebrows and said, "I dunno if you realise, Manni, but my room is directly above yours. More than a few loud noises kept us awake half the night."

Nathan blushed furiously. His breakfast must have been fascinating. I grinned at him, "Uh­huh. Discrete. Yeah."

Allison giggled, but then stopped when a thought occurred to me and I stared at her.

"What?" she asked

"You said, 'kept us awake'" I flicked my eyes at Luke as he stood at the hotplate, and then back to Allison, "Something you want to share perhaps."

Allison's face was a picture. She blushed bright red and then stammered, "I... Erm... Oh look! Have they just put the sausages out? Mmmm yummy. Must dash."

I shared a look with Nathan and then we both laughed as Allison scurried away.

Later that morning, we were back at the dig site. Allison and Luke were already working their squares, whilst Nathan and I worked in the tent. He was writing up a report and I was going through the emails as usual. There were a couple that would need his attention, but no rush. It didn't help that I couldn't resist stopping work to smile at him, he would look back at me with those wonderful eyes and smile gently back and we would share a silent moment before returning to our work.

A small transit van pulled into the carpark and two workmen climbed out, then they unloaded a large crate and a couple of smaller square wooden boxes. Then they carried the crate past our dig and up the slope.

"What's that about?" I wondered aloud.

Nathan replied, "They'll be here to collect Diana's skeleton."

"Ah."

As I was finished, I made my way to where Alice was waiting and continued with my excavation.

And that was pretty much the day until the late afternoon.

I had cleared most of the earth from around the tail, body, skull and both right legs and was ready to clear away the remaining two legs. Allison was collecting soil samples from around the egg as she had not found any other complete eggs, and Luke had found another couple of bones in his square. He didn't know what they were from yet, but he knew they weren't Hylaeosaurus.

Presently, the workmen and a couple of students back back down the slope carrying the crate, obviously now containing the Saxon skeleton, followed by Diana and the others carrying the small boxes. None of them looked terribly happy.

After the crates and boxes had been loaded back in the van and it had left, Diana led her students to their admin tent and they went inside.

We three decided to finish for the day and headed over to the car park. We found the students sat around in their tent looking dejected and Nathan deep in conversation with Diana. He said, "Well you never know. Geophys are coming tomorrow, they might find something."

I asked, "What's up?"

Diana glanced at me and replied, "We have a partial skeleton, a few trinkets and bugger all else!"

"Nothing?"

"Nope! We dug deeper and had a look at what we thought might be a segment of wall. Turns out to be a natural rock formation, not man made."

"Sorry to hear that," I commiserated, "Still, like Nathan said, you have the Radar blokes coming tomorrow. Hopefully they can dig something up... No pun intended."

"Yeah, I suppose."

That night, Nathan and I were snuggled together in bed, after making love. I was still coming down from the high of my screaming orgasms and lay with my head resting on Nathan's chest. I could feel his fingers stroking lightly up and down my spine and I moaned softly. In my turn, my fingers were drawing invisible circles and flowing curves from where my chin was snuggled against his body down to the top edge of his pubic hair.

The aroma of our arousal was still heavy in the air and our bodies were covered in a thin sheen of sweat. We laid there in silence for long minutes, simply enjoying the loving closeness, and I could feel rather than hear the gentle beat of Nathan's heart.

I sighed dreamily and asked, "When did you know?"

"When did I know, what?" he murmured.

"When did you know that you loved me?"

He was silent for a moment and then replied softly, "To be honest, I'm not sure. I think I drifted into love with you without noticing. I mean, from the day I met you, I knew there was something special about you, but I was never able to put my finger on it. All I know is one day I was happy and contented and then the next I was in pain."

My brow crinkled, "In pain?"

"Yes. I knew that I was in love with you, but I didn't know how to tell you. I didn't know if you felt the same way and I was scared to ask. I didn't want to risk offending you and maybe ruining things and losing you altogether. I was scared that if I told you how I felt, then you'd have to leave. I couldn't stand that."

I grinned, "We need to work on our communication skills."

He laughed briefly and then lapsed back into a thoughtful silence for a moment before he said, "I was in pain. I loved you and couldn't tell you. I couldn't stand the agony of being so close to you all the time without... I needed you in my life, but at the same time, I couldn't stand to have you so close all the time and still be out of reach."

"That explains a lot."

"What about you? When did you know?"

I thought long and hard before I responded, "I can tell you exactly when knew I'd fallen in love with you... And I also know exactly when I actually did fall for you."

"Go on. When did you know?"

"It was when you were away on your last trip. I was coming home from... I was coming home from an errand... and I couldn't help thinking about what you meant to me. It was the first time I can remember saying to myself that I was in love with you."

"Okay... So if that's when you knew, when did you actually fall in love with me?"

"Oh that's easy. I didn't know it at the time, but looking back, it's obvious... It was when I was stood in a certain cafe on Cottingham Road and asked if you wanted your table cleared, then you looked at me for the first time with those fucking beautiful eyes."

I could hear the grin in his voice, "You think I have beautiful eyes?"

I moved to rest my weight on my elbow and looked him straight in the face. I shivered slightly as I fell once again into those hypnotic, blue orbs. I gave him a soft kiss and murmured, "You have absolutely no idea."

His hand slid up from my spine to hold the back of my neck and one kiss turned into two kisses, which turned into many kisses.

Once again, we surrendered to the urgent need we shared and soon our naked bodies were moving as one. Our loving was gentle, it was tender... It was a delight beyond my capability to describe, and it wasn't long before my beautiful Nathan had me screaming again.

The next morning, we arrived at the dig to find the Geophys team setting up their equipment in a tent they had already erected. There were four young men working under the direction of a rather distinguished­looking, older gentleman dressed in tweeds.

They were clearly well practiced as it wasn't long before they had their computers up and running. Then I watched them unload what looked like a couple of homemade and overly large metal detectors. They were basically wooden frames with wires stretched across them and long rope handles, one on each side. There was a backpack next to each one, connected by a thick, rubberised cable.