Midnight Ep. 014: I.nseC.U.rity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

"I'm not here to disrespect Irene, Mordecai. Only to get my girl. I can have this one." He sneered at Mordecai knowing that he had forbidden his daughter Anita in dating him years ago.

"I heard you and this waitress broke up."

"You heard wrong. I own this one."

"I would question that."

"Meaning what?"

"Sheriff Roster seems...need I say more?"

"I knew it!" Oliver snarled.

"Make a scene here you play into the white man's hands Heavy Feather. Besides... you're parked in a tow away zone." Hesitant Oliver looks to the ER doors and didn't see Caprice, what he did notice was a security guard looking out with interest. "Tomorrow is another day. I will pray for you."

"Pray for me? You who preaches over the white man's thievery and betrayal? You go against tradition yourself by becoming a Pastor. How the Elder's ever let you practice, even build a church on our land is..."

"...God's will!"

"You got no clue. You're no different than me Pastor."

"We all have our demons Oliver Heavy Feather. I like to believe I am forgiven for housing mine." With the guard stepping outside to intimidate from a distance Oliver Heavy Feather considers it best to retreat. Pausing long enough to pick up Mordecai's flying butt from the sidewalk, he brings it to Mordecai and hands it to him. "No littering! Don't even try to make this Indian cry." Commercial success!

"Have a safe ride home Heavy Feather." Mordecai kept his back to the fired-up Harley and lit a second cigarette. With Oliver leaving without problems the guard returned to the ER. Standing there in silence Mordecai Sage reflected to his past. "There is no forgiveness for my demon. At least I might save other souls before my time on this world is over." A vision of his wife screaming as Mordecai vented his rage..."Enough!"

He forced his demon back. For now!

********

"Hanging in there, Sweetie?" Tilly Cooper primped at her niece's smock trying to neaten it up from exposing more skin than she should. Each time she did Midnight Amador returned her coverage to its former glory. "Oh, Midnight! What am I going to do with you?" Tilly knew in her soul that Nick Sanchez had a hold over her that was changing her sweet innocent niece. If not for Nick being a bright enigma who just ran into a burning building to rescue her sister Tilly might want to set him straight. The more she saw Midnight react to him the less her motherly instincts...Auntly instincts took over.

"I am fine auntie. I... am happy." Her friend Veronica hovering, Tilly merely sighed and kissed her niece on the cheek. Turning away Tilly went back into the ICU family waiting room and held her Mother's hand, her husband Sheldon rubbing her back with concern. It was simply better to have faith in Midnight.

"Love the fashion statement." Veronica Redmane took Midnight's hands swaying them to their sides like they did as children. "Everyone sees a new you. What am I missing Chick?"

"I...am his." Midnight flared her eyes bashfully then realized her actions and pepped up with a glow of pride.

"His? Nick's?" V bulged her eyes, "No way! Bitch I wanted..." She lowered her voice with Will looking her way. "You suck Amador."

"I am getting good at that."

"You blew Nick?" She dropped her jaw.

"No. Not yet!"

"Ummm? Okay? Practicing with bananas again?"

"No." Midnight found it in her to giggle even under the circumstances. "I know you will not think bad of me. I know what you have done." A flipped tongue made Veronica wince.

"Potty break!" Veronica stole Midnight away taking her into the ladies' room with a briskly led walk. In dragging her away Will Gullivant admired Midnight's long legs and barely covered backside. He had never seen this side of Midnight until the diner chaos when Veronica joined, she and Caprice in streaking. Trouble is William had not gotten a really solid look at Midnight. If he had he might forget all about his girlfriend. At the very least request a threesome. Food for thought when things got brighter. Midnight Amador had seriously grown up.

While Veronica pumped Midnight into admitting what Nick encouraged her to do from the solace of the restroom, Naomi found Caprice withdrawn and shaking. "Everything alright Bombshell?" A hesitant glance to her friend Naomi, CC looked frazzled.

"Oliver's stalking me."

"Again?" Naomi knew how many times they had split up and ended up back together. Fear did that to a person who seemed helpless until it grew too much to live with.

"I don't want Ollie anymore. He just won't accept no. If I deny him though I'm afraid...I might end up in a bed next to Midnight's momma."

"Have Dolan set him straight."

"He wants me to get a restraining order. I know Ollie won't pay any attention to it though."

"Lynette told me you and Dolan..." Naomi winked at her.

"Oh my God! That man knows how to fuck."

"What brought that on? I've never noticed you eyeballing Dolan before. I figured you would run and hide from the law knowing your history."

"Thanks! I was never into Oliver's bullshit Naomi. Booze and weed, nothing more. I liked the freedom, and you know I'm a sucker for the bad boys."

"Like Nick!"

"He is a bad boy. I... find a certain safety net by him noticing me. Like he's...above the law."

"I can see that. You know it's Midnight he wants right?"

"I know. I just want to tag along."

"So, Dolan is just a fling."

"We've fucked twice in one day. I wouldn't object to another couple rounds." She smirked, "Don't judge me."

"Never do Bombshell. Never do!" A shrill squeal echoes from the restroom distracting the ladies, "I just know Redmane and Midnight are dancing in there."

"At least her mind is off her Momma for a bit."

"Let's grab some coffee." Naomi placed an arm around Caprice with tender friendship, always a good listener, "I'll serve." More squeals make a female orderly stop in the hall to grin. So much for using the bathroom.

Waitresses!

********

Botfelder city limits... don't blink!

Sheriff Roster pulled up next to Randall Koones, one of his Caretaker troopers. Sitting a block away from the gas station with a Township officer named Brickle the group communicated by their radios.

"Esteban must be robbing the place." Ivan Brickle told Dolan, "That or he's takin' a hellacious shit."

"He hasn't come out since we noticed his car parked beside the station." Koones added, "Think we should go knocking on his stall?"

"Stall?" Dolan scowled, "One hit wonder that latrine. Let's take a walk Deputy Sanchez." He vacates his car and waves his back up to hang behind. Nick nodding at a curious Koones left the African American gent puzzled by their connection. While yes, he knew of Nick through the grapevine, he had yet to meet the man. He thought he only wore black. Seeing him in a white shirt only made his opinion waver.

"Not what I expected." He told Brickle as Dolan and Nick crossed the main road on foot.

"What were you expecting?"

"Fella paid two million on Harbinger Shoals. Looks more like...a car salesman."

"I was thinking maybe a funeral director."

"Guy is dark."

"So are you Koones." Brickle chuckled, "Don't shoot me."

"Fuck you, Ivan."

Dolan motioned Nick to follow closely going to Esteban's car first and opening the door. "Keys in the ignition. Mighty bold stashing groceries and booze in the seat. Surprised he ain't been robbed himself leaving the door open. Probably too drunk to realize...bet he passed out on the shitter."

"Only one way to find out." Nick took off toward the gas station, shocked that such a place was even open at 4:00 AM in a tiny burg like Botfelder. Nick just walked right on in and eyed the half-asleep cashier, a young man yawning at his cellphone watching a movie. Porn by the speaker. A subtle search for the restroom led Nick to the far back corner of the store. A minute later Dolan stepped in and used his finger to warn the cashier to remain quiet. No problem, the guy was more into his video of some sexy hot brunette bitch getting pawed up in a diner. Yep! Still the man left his bar stool and crouched a bit in case trouble arose. Nudes travel fast in these parts.

Warning Nick to fall back Dolan steps close to the restroom door and cautiously listens, hearing water running. That normally meant someone was done using the toilet, so he stepped back and folded his arms to wait on Esteban to open the door. Three minutes later the door opens up and out walks Shantel Bigelow in her fur coat with no buttons on it and her pink fuzzy slippers. Seeing the Sheriff, she smiles brightly and teases her hair with an index finger.

"All yours Honey." She motioned that the restroom was vacant. Stunned by it not being Esteban, Dolan caught the door to inspect the room. Suspecting there might be a window large enough for Esteban to escape through he found out differently.

"What the hell? Maybe Esteban abandoned his vehicle." He told himself as Nick watched Shantel casually walk away and out the front door. Nick instinctively followed her while Dolan asked the cashier if he saw the driver of the car outside come in. The man shrugging told him the woman was the only customer to come inside all night. Dolan started to turn then paused, "That woman buy alcohol?" The cashier knew it was illegal to sell booze at this hour so told him no. That would haunt him later.

Stepping outside Dolan joined Nick in observing Shantel walking without care toward Esteban's car. "What is going on here?"

"I'm thinking she's a girlfriend."

"Might be on to something Deputy."

"Not your Deputy."

"Said you were earlier today."

"Full of laughs, aren't I? Wait for it..." Seconds later she opened the car door and began to get inside. "Your turn Sheriff."

"YEP!" He raised his voice, "MA'AM? STEP AWAY FROM THE CAR."

Shantel froze in her tracks and moved toward the front of the car, "I swear the fur coat was a gift from my baby girl." She chuckled, "But you can have it." Removing it grossed Dolan out, she now only wearing fuzzy slippers. "You can frisk me I won't stop ya."

"What's your name?"

"Marilyn Monroe." She again flirted teasing her silvery curls, still damp from washing her hair with bathroom soap.

"Knock it off. Why are you getting into Esteban Amador's car?"

"I borrowed it." She said as Dolan picked up her fur, Esteban's wallet falling free of an interior pocket. Plucking up the wallet it was indeed Esteban's.

"Driving on an expired license even." Dolan checked out his ID then looked up at her only to find her snatch and overlapping tummy right in his face. Using her coat, he nudged her back while he stood up. He ignored his Deputy Koones laughing as he crossed the street. "You got your own ID?"

"In my middle pocket." She took her coat but pointed at her overly hairy cunt. "Cuff me Baby." Yeah, no driver's license!

"Behave or I'll let my Deputy taser you. How do you know Esteban Amador?"

"He's, my Sugar Daddy!"

"Not surprised! Where is he now?"

"At home feeding my cat. Both of 'em." She purred petting her pubes like she was stroking a kitten. "Why are you looking for Pesty?"

"Suspicion of assault... possibly more but time will tell. Put that damned coat on."

"Be a gentleman and help a poor woman out?" She winks at Deputy Koones, "Coat me Sweetie!" He shook his head and assisted her in putting her fur coat on. "We should party sometime."

"Rather shoot myself in the big toe." He grumbled.

"I bet you got really big..."

"Tow his car Bickle!" Dolan tossed the keys in the front seat of Esteban's car. He was losing his patience. "You're taking us to Esteban. Put her in my back seat Koones."

"You going to let him call you racist names like that?" She cackled.

"It is my name Ma'am!" He escorted her across the street without cuffing her. Flirting along the way she hugged his arm like a prom date. Bickle had to laugh. Poor guy in more ways than one. Bickle followed behind using his handheld mic for a tow.

"Called it!" Nick grinned.

"What's that?"

"His girlfriend. You never did get her name."

"Do I even want to know?"

"Might be Kitty." He chuckled.

"Fuck you Sanchez!"

"I won't, but I'm betting she would."

"I got Caprice. Let's go find Midnight's...sorry ass Daddy."

Shantel Bigelow masturbated in the backseat of Dolan's car.

She took them the long way to the boat yard.

"I got cuntraband!"

"NOT FRISKING YOU!"

Nick was finally amused.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12