Midnight Ep. 026: HEcATe

Story Info
New day for Dawn. New night for Midnight!
6k words
4.78
2.6k
0
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.) _________________________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 026: HEcATe

_________________________________________________________

The borrowed beach house of Nick Sanchez, birthday boy.... his secret.

"So, my taking the chance on keeping the GoGo boots paid off? They do look sexy when that's all I'm wearing."

"They do." Nick circles the luscious Lillian Dawn Bearpaw checking out every tight little facet to her perfectly organized muscle structure. "Tom kept you fit."

"I kept myself fit... for Tom. No bikini in the way speaks volume, doesn't it?" She puts her arms in the air and snaps her fingers to perform a dance without music. Beguiling Nick with sparkling eyes she hadn't even noticed Midnight Amador on top of the dinner table surrounded by plates and a bowl of spaghetti. Seeing her perfection now, Nick regretted making carbs. Garlic bread did not help. Ordinarily he himself would not deviate too far from his protein regiment but spaghetti sounded good. Until now! His birthday, his favorite meal.

"Do I detect garlic bread?"

"Warding off vampires."

"Shoot! I rather hoped you might enjoy my neck."

"Oh, I'll get there. Let's eat while it's hot. Dancing like this comes afterwards, to work off the meal."

"I'll hit the Rez gym tomorrow before I drive to the Shoals. Meaning the exercise room at the Civic Center."

"I need to get back into my own workout routine. I'm usually good for a five-to-eight-mile morning run, but with getting Harbinger in shape that comes first. I can't stay here forever, sooner or later my buddy Marcus will come home for a break between deployment." He guides her by the small of her back into the dining room, Dawn now seeing Midnight silently face down with cuffs on her ankles and wrists.

"Oh wow! I remember those kinds of positions. Tom used to stick flower stems up my ass and use me as a vase."

"I'll remember that next time, I buy flowers."

"For me... or for Midnight? Hello Midnight." She smiled and dared to pat her on the ass. "You look lovely tonight." Not a peep. Not a twitch.

"She does not exist at this moment and time. Sit!" He pulls her chair out for Dawn. Seating herself she thanked him for his gentlemanly approach in scooting her chair in then taking a clothe napkin and laying it over her lap. "Water or beer?"

"I get a choice?"

"This is a date. At least for now. Enjoy my quiet side, it won't last."

"Shouldn't Midnight... sorry Sir." His look of anger stabbing at her she immediately recalled Midnight not existing. "The food smells delicious. Good thing I didn't eat before I left Grandpas. Oh, the Sage girls dropped by to talk with my grandmother about making them dresses. They told her you suggested her. Grandmother told me to tell you thank you for the added business."

"You should talk her into starting that new business venture I mentioned. Irene Amador could use a job now that she doesn't have Esteban to support her." Hearing him Midnight smiled beneath her long mane of black hair, Nick did care. As long as she knew her mother was taken care of Midnight would devote herself to this man the rest of her life. The pain, the numbness in her limbs could be restored. She did not exist so now she tried her best not to think. Easier said than done but oh she tried. Meditation at best!

Nick served Dawn with spaghetti and garlic bread in moderation, then himself. "Beer or water?"

"What kind of beer?"

"Heineken."

"That sounds good." She watches Nick head to the kitchen to the fridge. While his back was turned, she stared at Midnight's ass and spotted the gold buttplug. Head tilting a bit to read the engraving she realized it was written in Kanji. Tempted to ask Nick what it meant she realized that meant Midnight existed. She would look it up. Historian she was. Research her bag!

Bringing back two beers Nick took both ice-cold bottles and placed them against Midnight's ass cheeks just to see if she reacted. Not so much as a whimper or a start, she resisted emotion and sensation with an unexpected ease. Nonexistent indeed! Well done! Resting the bottle by Dawn's hand until accepting it, he toasted her, "To one of the most beautiful women I have ever met."

"Wow! Thank you, kind Sir. Okay... just Sir." She fluttered her lashes at him. "Tom drank Heinie." She clinked her bottle against his just as he returned to his own seat. "Sometimes it feels as if you knew him. You know... letting Tom go earlier... I don't think I succeeded. That was so bizarre when Lukas sang that song that he used to sing to me, usually just before I was tied up, flogged, and destroyed." She giggled holding her beer bottle to her lips. "I'm not certain I can let go of what he had. Notice I didn't say what I had?"

"I did. He owned you. You were a possession, nothing more."

"Exactly! I loved being the object of his needs. I didn't want anything more really. He insisted I keep my job because he knew I loved it; it was something we shared. Really the only thing, otherwise I was his and what he demanded. His...story...!"

"Eat!" He took his first bite. Setting her bottle aside Dawn sampled his home cooking. Instantly acknowledging the taste, she noted garlic even in the spaghetti, along with cheese. "Meatballs even, I'm impressed."

"Inner meaning?"

"Such as what you asked of me concerning Tom's vanity plate?" She observed his nod, "Meatballs? I don't know... before the night is over, I'll meet your balls?"

"There is that possibility. Dig deeper."

"Eat within mEAT? All in bALLs? Eat it all?" She was stretching, not certain what his logic was aiming for. "Meat sauce? Your sauce? Eat your sauce? Me eat your balls?" She giggled, "Sorry I'm just not sure what you're asking me to search for."

"What's in the sauce?"

"Umm? Tomato paste?" Eyes flaring, she posed her fork in the air. "TOMato?"

"Everywhere you look Tom will be there. Right in front of you."

"Are you... wanting to take Tom's place? Control me?"

"Guardian angel at best. I own a slave even if she only exists when I want her to. There is room at my table... on my table. Short periods of ownership. One word... you come."

"Come or cum?"

"Is there a difference?"

"Guess not. So... you do want me?"

"In moderation. You live your own life but know who owns that life in the end. A careful balance just like spaghetti and the meatball. It has to complement one another to succeed."

"That's deep."

"Dig in."

"Dig deep? I think I get it now." She chuckled, silence to eat without interference Nick wolfed his meal down, she less ferocious in her appetite, mind reeling at this man's strange charisma.

Standing and using his napkin he tosses it on Midnight as if offering her something of his. Ignoring her otherwise he goes to a stereo in the living room and plays a record. Old school charm! To Dawn's surprise it was lovely. "You like jazz?"

"Grew up on it. My dad plays the sax." More info for Midnight to absorb without tuning it out. Being nonexistent was not so simple when you constantly wanted more from her Kami. This was her dinner more so than the urinal cakes she ate earlier. Cornbread glazed with Kami's urine. Tasty! Not so much but she endured it with class. "You dance Bearpaw?"

"On stage." She giggled, "Tom took me to a club in Charleston called the Peacock. He made me strip for hundreds of horny men. When I say strip, I mean every stitch. I loved making Tom happy."

"And the hundred men?" He stepped to her side and took her hand bringing her to her feet. Drawing her into a chest-to-chest dance, his left hand holding hers, his right hand on her lower back. He was aiming for ambiance. Who was this guy? One minute he was dark and murky, the next charming and sweet. Split personalities?

"Tom often threw me off the stage into them. Hands on! Lips on! They fed on me until he ordered them to stop. Somehow, they listened. On a dime even without arguing."

"Sex?"

"Of course! When he allowed it, selecting whom he considered right for me. It was exhilarating. Tom... knew exactly what I wanted."

"Which was?"

"What he wanted of me."

"Good answer. I'm going to use you Bearpaw. You will obey."

"Is this you talking? Or is Tom whispering in your ear again?"

"Similar souls. He wants me to look after you. In trade you belong to me."

"Mmm! As long as Tom is in there somewhere I'm in agreement. You knew I was attracted to you the second I stepped up from Grandpas swimming pool."

"Baptismal. Cleansed and ready to face your new owner."

"Interesting theory. I'll accept that." He dipped her. Back into the gene pool. Swooning at his dance moves being intricate, she could not stop staring into his eyes. Searching for Tom. TOMorrow! To Obey Master!

"I'll be watching you like a TOMahawk." He winked then spun her in a 360 before bringing her beauty back face to face. "Which reminds me I owe Nodin Merrick an ax throwing contest."

"Middle of his back?" She frowned, "Nodin is not a good soul Sir."

"Well aware!"

"Want to know what I was thinking while we ate dinner?"

"I'm listening."

"I know it's not your kind of thing, but my childhood consisted of Disney cartoons. I was envisioning the scene in Lady and the Tramp where they ate spaghetti then kissed. Well, they panicked but I pictured kissing you."

"We can try that." He circles their dance steps until reaching her plate. Still consisting of uneaten spaghetti, he plucked up a long noodle and brought it to her lips, then to his. "Time to see who sucks and who doesn't." So charming! A careful sucking motion on both their parts their lips met. Devoured! He took her mouth by storm, and they made out passionately for nearly five minutes swaying to the soft music. Lips unbroken Nick grabbed her ass and lifted her up, her legs wrapping about his hips. Carrying her to the bedroom he left poor Midnight holding his napkin on her spine.

For the next hour Midnight heard jazz music and the soft moans of Lillian Bearpaw coming from the bedroom between each song, GoGo boots long removed. Nick Sanchez enjoyed the moment, this sensual creature beneath him clinging on as if there was no TOMorrow. There was! At 11:00 on the dot Nick pulled out of her warm willing pussy and gently drug her from the bed behind him. Without words they returned to the dining room and stood her facing the table. Midnight had not budged, incapacitation helped resolve that attempt. Even his napkin remained on her back.

"Don't move." He whispered into Dawn's ear then kissed her neck. A moment later he lifted his plate, beneath it her handcuff keys. Unlocking the two sets of cuffs holding Midnight, he instructed her to stretch out on her back. Limbs numb it took effort but stretching her muscles felt glorious. Her legs facing Dawn, Nick now encouraged Bearpaw to climb up on to the table. Seating her with her legs facing Midnight's Nick began tangling them together. Dawn presuming, he wanted her to scissor with Midnight. Cuffs brought back into use Nick cuffed their ankles together. Midnight watching with a shy expression.

"Sit up." He ordered both beauties. Leaving them to stare at one another Nick walked away into the bedroom. Back under the bed he found two double dildos, realistic in every way and beastly thick. Returning with them he set out inserting one in their cunts, Midnight's tighter, deserving a more forceful introduction. "Close the gap." Hips wiggling on the table they felt the dildo sink deeper within their wet vulvas. Midnight did not know what to make of it. She had never in her life seen such a toy. Two of them even more jarring.

Taking the second double decker to Dawn's mouth he prompted her lips to accept the head facing her throat. He fucked her face with it for a full minute then turned his attention on Midnight. "Time for you to get some exercise." Drawing her upward by the back of her head Midnight wrapped her lips around the other end. "Love and War. First one to cum I'll make love to for another thirty minutes. The loser... use your imagination."

A venturous moment later the two Santee women engaged in a seesaw effect that found both of them vibrantly abusing both dildos in a feisty free for all. "If that's the best you two have to offer, I'll go to bed alone." He growled. That realization sent them both into a power struggle, hips thrashing to push their dildos deeper into their cunts challenging one another to see whom could inhale the most width in the lengthy serpent's hunger quest. Midnight tried to avoid emotion until Nick eased in behind her and whispered. "You have permission to enjoy yourself. Vocalize."

The second his breath caressed her earlobe Midnight Amador squealed and came to life. "I adore you, Kami." She spoke the best she could with her mouth full of competitive cock, silicone or not it seemed real, "I will cum in your honor."

"Kami?" Dawn thought, "What does that mean?"

Still, she fought in her own way. Fingers resorting to massaging her clit as an added flavor to infiltrate a quicker climax. Midnight seeing this repeated Dawn's move in rubbing her own aching clitoris. Nick would ruin her moment. Taking her hand away Nick took over, briskly massaging Midnight's clit. Within her mind she could not accept it. He was obviously wanting her to cum first. No! Unacceptable!

Resisting hard Midnight allowed Dawn to prevail. A maddening orgasm Bearpaw shook so violently she took Midnight's legs along for the ride. Sighing at Midnight's defeat Nick unlocked their cuffs and took away the dildos, tossing one on to the floor. The other held ready he forcefully slid Midnight to the tables edge then spun her around to face him. Goading her legs upward and into holding her hips so that her lower body rose high, Nick inserted the dildo and rammed it straight down into her. Destroying her with rapid fire penetrations Midnight Amador came equally as hard as Dawn had. Screaming her heart out she praised Kami.

A gusher unheard of flowed upward around the toy, juices splattering down over her body. Job well done Nick pulled the dildo free of Midnight's still flourishing fountain and took the toy over to Dawn. Between her pouty lips Dawn sampled Midnight's wetness from the dildo. A healthy deep throat enforced face fuck; Dawn came again at her fingers joining in on his anthem. Not to slow momentum Nick drug Dawn upward into the same lower body lift as Midnight had faced. Shoving the dildo down into her cunt he stormed her viciously until she too squirted. A snap of his fingers to lure Midnight closer he took her hands and wrapped them around the toy.

"Fuck her!" Midnight recreated his every move destroying Dawn Bearpaw for another round of juicy rainfall. Just as she squirted a second waterslide Nick grabbed Midnight by the back of her head and made her swallow her end of the toy. "Fuck both of you." She face fucked herself, her deep throat inhalations forcing the other end of the toy down into Bearpaw. Gusher! Gusher! Gusher!

"ASS TO ASS!" He snapped, both beauties promptly repositioning. Nick guided the dildo into both pussies and let them gyrate back and forth into one another. While they verbally praised one another, Dawn thanking Midnight, Midnight thanking Kami, Nick recovered the other dildo and stuck it into Dawn's asshole. Tormenting her a bit to get her ready, he turned his attention on to Midnight. Removing her gold buttplug her asshole was wide and receptive. A connection made the double/double DP was off and running. An exhaustive number of moans filled the night. Clock ticking a chime began. Twelve in total! It was... Midnight! It always was.

Cumming dramatically just prior to that final chime Nick palmed their asses and sent both women forward to the table. "Break it up!" Dildos sloppily falling to the table between them, Nick grabbed Dawn by her hair and roughly removed her from the table. "Raincheck on that half hour Lovebird." Marching her into the bedroom he added, "Boots on before you GOGO!"

A swift reclaiming of her boots she pulled them on and stood on her own two heels. "One last thing." He goes to the case under the bed opening it to further advantages. Plucking out another buttplug this one chrome in appearance he glances at the Kanji on the circular end and chuckles, "Too perfect." Standing tall he shares the Kanji with her. "Look closely and tell me what you see in the engraving."

Leaning in to examine it she smiles, "Two T's with an M shape springing from them."

"What shape is this plug?"

"Round, a circle."

"Now imagine the top T as Tom. The lower T as Tom's beneath him. The shape as an O. What looks like legs are you on your own two feet but in the shape of the letter M."

"Wow! That's... amazing insight Sir. What does the symbol mean?"

"It means End. Exactly where it's going. Courtesy of Tom as a parting gift." He chuckles, "Bend that ass over." She dances in a circle to face the bed and leans forward without planting her hands on the mattress as support. "Rain dance there Bearpaw?"

"I do need to pee." She laughs.

"Outside by the Raptor." He penetrates her well used asshole with ease but finds her muscles greedily clamping in on it. "Wear this 24/7 unless you need to take a dump. Clean up and it goes right back in. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"It's time you start calling me Kami too."

"Kami?"

"God!"

"Oh, my... Kami." She huffs realizing the power within this man. "So, my Kanji means End. End of... Tom's rule and the beginning of yours?" A tad confused she was.

"Tom's still with you because I'm letting him guide me. One Master to another out of respect. By the way... that plug's top is pure Silver. Compliment indeed!"

"No way! How much is this plug worth?"

"As much as you used to be. Shine it once a day. Respect Tom... respect Me."

"Absolutely! I think I'm going to cry."

"Save the joy." He walks out of the bedroom and lets her stand and get a feel of it in her ass as she followed slowly behind him.

"Kami? If mine is made of silver, is Midnight's made of gold?"

"Pure! Worth a hell of a lot more than you are. Drop that L in gold what do you have?"

"God? You are so unique, I love it."

Finding him waiting with the front door wide open for her exit, she scurried toward the outside world expecting to bolt right past him. Instead, she found herself plucked to his side, hair tugged as he kisses her throat then up to her trembling lips. "See your sexy botTOM TOMorrow." Goofy but meant to be. Everything had a reason.

"HaHa!" A slap on the ass he sent her home.

Turning from the door as he closed it Nick found Midnight in the middle of the table again. Face to the surface, ass in the air as high as it could go, she held the two dildos as if an offering on upraised palms extended toward his seat.

"War it is!"

The jazz record ended with silence and a recalled needle.

********

Rewinding the clock... 8:00 PM. up until 10:30PM

Sheriff Dolan Roster had picked up Caprice Comstock in his squad car. In the backseat sat the gentle giant Clinton Biles half asleep after overexerting himself on such a hot weather day rebuilding the cellblock wall. Job well done with an unexpected assist from the man of the hour Esteban Amador. Esteban was offered a hot meal and a one night only hotel room to shower and shave. This reward was so that he could return to his job tomorrow morning in good spirits, sober even. Dolan felt it was the right thing to do. He was smart enough however to get Esteban a room at a totally different hotel than Clinton was staying at. Clean clothes were on him to wash in a sink.

Giving Clinton and CC a chance to get cleaned both at the Dive Inn and at her trailer the three hooked back up and headed for Cordoba. A single stop before dinner meant getting Clinton a change of clothing at a Walmart, seeing as his restraining order prevented, he allowed to go home for his personal effects. Fresh start was what it was all about. Clinton was definitely grateful.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12