Midnight Colors (01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers

"You said I would get a prize if I got it right." He said after a moment.

"Yeah sure, what is it?" she asked

"How far are you willing to go, to give me my prize?" He said, looking at her.

"As far as you want it to go, as long as you answer my questions." She answered.

*****

~Chapter III

The sun was going down, and they were approaching the city lights, this was the third town they were passing through, and Art felt comfortable between petty disagreements, laughs and jokes. He had only felt like this when he was with Benny, although they were two completely different people. He felt at ease with her, she had a quirky side he liked, but he could feel a huge sadness even when she tried to hide it.

Art stopped at a hotel. She had been sleeping for an hour, and he was getting a bit tired too. They got a single room, and as soon as he was on the bed he felt his body relaxing and his eyes resting, then he felt her lay next to him.

He didn't want to make a move, maybe he had read into it too deep. And she was just acting nice, but maybe she was giving him an invitation, as he watched her turned to face him, he could feel his heart raising.

"So what is it?" he asked, "what do you want as a prize."

"I want you to suck on my cock." He said it half joking.

"OK," she, as she reached for his pants.

Art had to hide his shock, he didn't think she would do it, he kind of expected to be kicked out.

Lara started kissing his lower abdomen, then she undid his pants, running her wet tongue on his lower pelvis but avoid his cock. The anticipation was exciting as he felt the blood rush to his cock, his erection getting harder, and he closed his eyes ready to enjoy the ride.

Lara pulled on his boxers and free his cock, Art was used to appreciation from women, but she didn't say a thing and that made him look down at what she was doing. Lara stared right in his eyes as she slowly swirled her wet, hot tongue around on the very sensitive tip of his cock, he held the bedsheets tightly in pure bliss, and a hiss escaped him. He had never had a woman being so bold, it was almost intimidating and it was the strangest feeling he ever had, yet he liked it.

She took him in her mouth and started sucking slow and steady, her plump lips encircling his cock and her tongue leaving a wet trail every time she sucked deeper. She opened her mouth wider, but she never stopped looking into his eyes, as her eyes got filled with tears she kept sucking deeper and chocking on it.

Art didn't want to look away either, this was so fucking sensual. He loved how she used both her hands to massage him as her mouth was relentlessly sucking him off.

He felt like his skin was on fire, and his mouth was getting dry. Soon enough his vision got blurry, he saw starts behind his eyes and all he could hear was her noises and his heartbeat as she kept sucking him.

Her mouth was so warm and wet it made him want to touch her.

"Fuck." he shot his eyes and blurted out, as he release shot after shot of hot cum deep in her throat.

He had to take a few seconds to compose himself. That was one of the best orgasms he had in a long time.

"This bitch can suck a mean cock!" He thought as the smile on his face widened.

"So, about my questions." She said, placing his now semi-flaccid cock back in his pants.

Art felt like something had pinched him.

"What is Lindsey like? What kind of things does she do? Why did she decide to go so far away?" Lara asked as she wiped her lips, after she swallowed his cum.

"Hey, I'm kind of tired, can we talk tomorrow?" he said, feeling sleepy.

"Yeah, sure tomorrow," she said as she went to the bathroom.

Art could feel her disappointment, but he was a bit annoyed, he wasn't sure why specifically, but something felt off.

~

The next day, they had breakfast in silence. Art was kind of glad she wasn't pushing with the questions, but he couldn't shake the tension he felt, even if she looked relatively at ease.

As they got back in the car, the silence persisted to the point of becoming unbearable, as she checked her phone and occasionally looked out the window at the passing cars beside them.

"I can tell you some things about her, but I don't think it would be fair, wouldn't you rather she told you herself?" He asked.

"I would love that, but, what if she rejects me and never wants to see me again?" she answered. "At least I would know a few things about her, and I would have something to say if anyone were to ask me."

"Alright, Lindsey is a hot head with a smart mouth, and bad tested in men." He smiled, "but you can't help but love her, she is loyal, warm and a fireball when she gets excited. The kid is persistent as fuck too; she gets what she wants out of me, that's for sure."

"You love her, don't you?" Lara asked looking at him.

"Shit, like she was my own!" Art laughed out, "That's the thing about that brat, we all running around behind her, and she doesn't even know it."

"Thanks for telling me, if I ever win her love back. I will never let it go again, well you are right about that, we are literally running behind her, and we are not even blood." Lara said, smiling too.

"Well the rest, she can tell you, if she wants to." He said.

"Oh, I am ready to wait. However long I have to." Lara assured him.

They both got silent for a few hours again; he wondered if she was going to say anything about last night, but she never did, instead she took a nap.

"You still on the road?" Benny greeted him on the phone.

"Yeah, what's up?" Art said trying to be as quiet as possible.

"I just saw Karl dumb ass by the clubhouse again, you want me to fuck him up again?" Benny asked.

"What he wanted?" Art asked, already disgusted with the mention of his uncle.

"Looking for his son," Benny said, to that they both took a deep breath.

"Yeah, messing up good too, and tell him I send you," Art answered, "I got to go, call me when is done."

"You bet!" Benny said hanging up.

Lara woke up from her nap and was pretty much laid back.

"You're pretty quiet today." Art said.

"I didn't think you wanted conversation, besides, you already told me what I needed to know." She said.

"So we not are going to talk about last night?" He finally asked what had been dancing on his mind.

"How about you let me drive, you seem tired." She avoided the question, "Just tell me where to go."

"No way, I'm the only one allowed to drive on this trip." He said with a small laugh.

A few moments of silence passed, as forest and road stretched out.

"Did you at least enjoy it, or was it all to get information about Lindsey?" He asked this time to unable to hold it in.

"Does it matter? We both got what we wanted." She said. "It's simple math."

It was true but for some reason, it kind of stung. Art had a few casual hookups and sexual marathons, he even had a threesomes or two having no emotional investment was something he had done many times. However, he had usually never had to cross more than a few words with the participant before or afterwards.

This was different to him; they had gotten to know each other. They were spending a lot of time together, and he had experienced her in her most vulnerable state, maybe the bond he thought they were creating was just an extensive manipulation to get to Lindsey or was it all in his mind?

Yet he was almost sure there was lust in her eyes when she looked up at him last night.

"Can we stop somewhere?" she asked, "I got to get a soda."

"You are fucking with me, aren't you?" Art looked at her in disbelief. "You are just fucking with my head."

"No, I really do want some soda; you can get some water if you don't ..." She said, looking at him.

"What are you going to do if Lindsey doesn't forgive you, Uhhm?!" he said, speeding up the truck, "You are going to fuck me so I convince her to give you a second chance."

"What are you talking about?" Lara said shock on her face.

"I mean you said it yourself is simple math, you're using me to get to her right?" he said trying to piece everything together "You saw you couldn't buy me, so you decided to play me instead?! Fucking hell! And I fell for it too."

"Stop the car!" Lara said calmly.

Art pulled over to the side of the road and got out of the truck, his heart was rising with anger as he walked a few steps away from the truck and breathed out. He didn't even know what to think.

"Tell me what you want to do?" Lara said, standing behind him. "You have been driving for a while, let's take a break."

"I want to know if there is even a single part of our interactions since I meet you that was genuine." Art faced her, "I want to know what you are doing, and I want to know right now."

"Everything that happened between us was your choice; you decided what happened last night, I'm not playing any games here," Lara said taking a step back.

"I'm not asking again, Lara." Art lowered his voice and got closer to her.

"I was honest with you, everything else just happened, I swear," she said, taking another back. "I don't really know what it's about me that makes you so angry or why you're so harsh on me, but I don't think I can figure it out and to be honest I don't think I want to anymore."

"Is the fact that I want to trust you, but I can't get over what you did, and if I can't get over what you did I know Lindsey won't, if that happens Lara, I won't be there for you." Art stepped closer, "I have known her since I was fucking twelve, she is my family and I watch her hate you for sixteen years. All I ever wanted to do was protect her, and when It comes to it, my choice is always her, always!"

"I told you, if she rejects me, then I give you my word that I'm GONE! And you will never see me again, but before then can you just try! I am not the monster you think I am, and I would never ask you to choose." She said, "If you are so sure of the answer then it will be like you never knew me that should be easy enough for you, right?"

Art didn't have the conviction to answer, so he got back in the truck, and that was what truly bothered him. A big part of him wanted to hate her, but the another part wasn't so sure anymore "How do you trust someone who just abandons their family like that?" he mindlessly repeated the question but never had an answer.

*****

~Chapter IV

They drove in silence the rest of the night, well into the next day. Art tried to focus, but all he could feel was regret, he regretted bringing her along. He wished Benny was the one by his side.

They would both probably be getting drunk at some bar on their way there, and riding out on their bikes by midday.

Art took a break to smoke a cigar, but it was really for her, he knew Lara needed to stretch her legs a bit.

They still had a long way to go to, on their way to the farm and things seemed so distant between them, Art didn't want to be on this ride anymore.

It was getting dark outside gain, and he knew he had to stop somewhere, and get gas; he was hungry, stressed and needed a shower.

When they got to a small hotel in another town, this time Lara got her own room, and he was glad, he needed time and a few hours of sleep.

~

Art got the truck at the break of dawn, it was still a bit dark outside, but he decided to call her.

"Hey, you should get down, we got to get going." He said as soon as she picked up.

"Alright, give me five minutes." She answered in a groggy voice.

Art waited but the longer he waited, the more impatient he got, soon enough it had been twenty minutes, and he decided to go get her.

Art had knocked twice on her door, she opened up, she smiled sweetly and tried to bypass him, but she looked different her eyes were red like she had been crying before he could think, his hands were all over her needing to know if she was alright. Then he laughed to himself as she tried to hide away from him, she was high as a kite.

Art got her back inside the room and set her on the bed, he checked the time, it was too early in the morning to babysit anyone. He looked down at her again, and he felt a chill run down his spine when he encountered the same lustful look in her eyes.

Lara stood up and pulled on his shirt, all the regret he felt vanished as soon she placed her hands under his shirt, daring him to stop her. She pulled him to her and started unbuttoning his shirt and biting her lower lip.

Lara placed her lips to his in a sweet unassuming kiss, her lips felt so smooth and warm, and she removed his shirt and caressed him all over.

She pulled him deeper into her as she inserted her tongue into his mouth slowly exploring his tongue; Art couldn't help but suck on her tongue.

Lara placed her hand on his pants and grabbed his junk. The other hand she pulled on his ass. Art let her push him onto the bed and straddle him, she grinded her hips on him painfully slowly.

Art grabbed on her ass checks, but she pulled his hands off. She moved away from him and took off her blouse and her bra, the site of her perky dark brown tits got him even more excited. Lara placed one of his hands on her breast and guided his massage, and she slowly sucked on his long fingers.

Art didn't want to rush a thing; the way she looked when she sucked on him got him hard, he couldn't think as he focused on the sensations she was creating. Lara lowered the hand he had on her breast to her crutch, and she felt so warm, her skin was really smooth.

She got back to kissing him as he massaged her pussy through the fabric of her pants, and his other hand caressed her back, Art got on top of her when he couldn't take the teasing anymore, he undid her pants along with her underwear and pulled them off her. He slowly opened her legs and the site made him weak in the knees, she had a pretty tinny pussy, it reminded him of cherries.

Art licked on it and spread her legs wider, his mind was blown by how amazing she tested, he never wanted to stop, and soon she was moaning. Art deepen his slow assault on her pussy closing his eyes as he enjoyed the test of her.

Lara started swirling her hips in pleasure and pulling his head deeper into her, she sounded like music to his ear, and he always did love the sound of a woman moaning.

When Lara started pulling away from him, desperately trying to escape instead it only made him secure himself harder as his tongue passionately devour her pussy. Soon she was Cuming, her legs started shaking, she lost her voice, and he felt her whole body turn rigid, she took short breaths as wave after wave of ecstasy and electricity traveled though her. Art greedily drank every drop off her juicy cunt.

He was far from done as she came down from her orgasm. She had such a sweet little pussy, he kept making out with her core and she came over and over again. He almost came in his pants too when she half moaned, half-whispered his name in a girl-like voice.

"Yes! right there daddy!" she moaned.

Art then got to passionately kissing her tights, stomach, breast and her neck.

"Turn around for me, baby." He asked her after they made out again, and she tested herself on him.

Art, thank all his lucky stars because the view was amazing, she had her perfect ass in the air, face down, ready and willing. He massaged and played with her ass and her wet pussy. Art pulled his fat cock out and placed it underneath her clit, making sure it was getting lubricated and teasing her at the same time.

"Wait." She said, looking back at him and turning to face him. "Are you sure about this, I don't want you to do this and regret it."

"Just trust me." He said.

Ark pulled her head to his chest. The view from the back would have to wait; he spread her knees apart with his and started kissing her again. Maybe she needed more foreplay.

"Baby, start slow please." She said between kisses.

"That was it, she is probably nervous." He thought as he held he steady.

"I will be gentle." He assured her as he kept massaging her pussy with his cock from the back.

Art started to push at her entrance, finally penetrating her. He took his time going slow and steady, she was really fucking tight he felt the pressure almost immediately, warm and silky. Art had to stop a couple of times to keep from releasing prematurely hissing every time she moved, and pushed back on him.

Art felt incredible, nothing could ever feel this good as he moved in and out of her slowly and steady, and then things went south.

Lara dropped her head back in the pillow and started throwing her pussy back on him, as fast and hard as she could like a fucking whore and moaning his name over and over. Art wasn't ready to see all that ass bounce like that and much less the intensity of the sensation, when she came he felt her very heartbeat and her pussy coated his cock in her juices. The pressure was unbearable, and he came too, shooting load after load inside her scorching hot pussy. Art saw colorful fireworks as his eyes rolled to the back of his head in pure ecstasy and pleasure.

~

This was not the plan, but he never had enough, they had been in this room the whole day, exploring and getting high on each other's bodies.

He again thanked his lucky stars that she was on birth control. Because he had come inside her a couple of times now. And he was not in the mood to think of anything besides the way her tits bounded when he was rearranging her guts.

It was past dinner time when they finally got back to the truck, and as he drove, he looked at her.

"You ok?" he asked as she winced.

"Yeah, I'm just really sore." She answered.

"I know, I said I would go slow..." he tried to explain.

"Is nothing really, I didn't really go slow either." She smiled.

"About that, you are super tight." He asked, amused as the memory played on his mind.

"Oh, trust me, I'm NOT! The problem." She said drinking some water.

"Is that why you were hesitating?" he asked, amused.

"Oh, now you're mocking me?" she laughed.

Art was distracted by the text message he got from Benny assuring him everything was ok with the Karl business, but that only dampened his mood.

He still hated that after all these years, Karl still had an effect on him.

"You alright there, red?" Lara asked, noticing the mood change.

"Yeah! Nothing to worry about." He said, back in the moment.

Art drove for hours, occasionally finding himself touching her and making her laugh and squeal like a little girl. They talked about his tattoos and the ink studio, she gave him some investment tips. They also talked about Benny and Lara's friend Jacky, but Art avoided talking about Lindsey, no matter how hard Lara tried to get more information.

They decided to stop at a gas station; as Lara needed to use the restroom. Art couldn't help kissing her passionately and grabbing her ass before she finally got to the bathroom, he started pumping the truck he got a call from Lindsey.

"Hey, where are you?" Lindsey asked.

"I'm still a long way out," He answered with a smile on his face.

"Alright, don't forget to bring those fancy toys for Ian, I know he kind of broke the other ones," Lindsey said.

"Already! I only got him those like a couple of months, ago!" Art said.

"I know he's growing so big, I told him you would be here, and he got out of control," Lindsey said excitedly.

"I know I am excited to see him too, you better give him all my kisses until I get there." Art said as he noticed Lara coming back from the bathroom.

"I know, hurry up! I have to go, Vincent is home, bye" Lindsey said lowering her voice.

"Yeah, bye." Art hung up, as Lara approached him.

Art hugged her, every time he touched her it felt good and for a moment he would forget everything else.

"So you're not going to let me drive?" she said between kisses.

"No, and stop asking." He said smiling.

"Can't blame a girl for trying." She got back in the truck.

Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers