Midnight Ep. 027: DAYBREAK

Story Info
Breaking in new shoes. SOUL! HEEL!
7.1k words
4.47
2.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 27 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

_____________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 027: DAYBREAK

_____________________________________

Sleeping like a baby the Master woke up to his internal alarm clock. Peering at the ceiling first to revive at the level of complete awareness, Nick sat up on the mattress and uncovered himself. Daylight bright and sunny he crawled out of bed and stepped to his accordion wall of glass doors to look out on his slave Midnight Amador. Chained last night to a tree and left there to rethink her fantasy world, hopefully purging her of her rapist three years ago. The odd attachment bothered Nick, especially if his suspicion that her rapist might have been his best buddy, Marcus Jericho.

He truly hoped he was wrong, but knowing Jericho's penchant for young women, especially in third world countries where laws were less strict it worried him. What would be the odds of Nick discovering the leftover scars of his best friend in the military? Coincidence if true, but still it would be fucked up. In this world of dominion, technically Nick knew he was no better if it were reality. While Midnight was well receptive of her new life environment riding piggyback on what Jericho might have started gave Nick a sour taste. Too late now... Midnight was his.

Opening the door for a refreshing breeze off of the Atlantic he studied Midnight in the distance, curled up on her knees he winced against the sunrise. "Did she wrap herself up in the chain?" It sure looked like it. Links glistened in the sunshine all around her body, legs, arms. She confined herself appropriately as if he had done it himself. "Can't go wrong with that much loyalty. Dammit Jericho... I hope the fuck I'm wrong about you. If not..." He hissed at the possibility of conflict later on down the line. Both of them were well versed in not just combat but killing. Black Ops does that to a soldier. Mercenary hindsight! Alpha versus Alpha! "Worry about that when the time comes."

Belly growling, he considered leftover spaghetti, but eggs sounded better. Going into the kitchen he scrambled enough eggs to share with Midnight. Breakfast in bed would be key to a new day. Key? "I hope I can find that key I tossed into the sand. Might need channel locks to cut that chain off of her." Toast popping up he took Midnight's food dish and tore the bread into small chunks. Scraping eggs over it he added milk to soften the toast. Leering at the garage door he stepped out and tore open the big bag of dogfood he had purchased. Only gathering five kernels he returned to the kitchen and added them to her food. Milk sopping into those as well completed her meal.

Prepared to carry it out to the beach he froze at the dinner table. "Should I?" He questioned himself over something in his arsenal that had yet to be tested outside of his friend's pharmaceutical development lab, namely a group of storage units. "Eugene swears it works without harmful effects." Carrying the food bowl he ventured back into his bedroom, resting it on the mattress. Beneath his bed in multiple cases were many treasured items ranging from torture devices to toys of every dimension. One such case however contained the chemical kind. Everything from knockout drugs to truth serum. One in particular lured him to the label. "X-ap347!" He smirked, "Sex appeal. Twisted man Dr. Holley." Yes, he was.

Knowing Eugene since childhood in New York they grew apart after Nick joined the Marines. Coming home for his mother's funeral Nick found his old buddy paying respects. Rekindled friendships led to discussions over Big Pharm and what he knew was in development. Taking an already existing sample Eugene made his own batches with what he knew would add to its appetite. Nick had one such sample yet to be tried.

However, he knew it worked for Eugene, the evil genius abusing it in clubs to seek out pleasure. Got him everything he could ever want. The nerd was a sex God. Millions made on the black market, shared after Nick's financial backing as a silent partner. Illegal? Sure! Nick never claimed to be a saint. No better than Jericho in the end Nick took the vial and trickled two droplets into Midnight's bowl. Mixing it sloppily, he put the vial away and latched the combination locked case.

"Test run. I'll monitor her today with my cell ap. Cameras here are linked to it. I should have checked in on her yesterday with it, but things got too crazy. I'll make a better effort now in case she finds herself allergic to it. I'm going to trust you, Eugene." He stood up and shot a glance at the skull on his dresser.

"Omen?" He winced. "Wanna look out for her today?" Nodding he plucked up the skull and carried it outside with him. Shuffling nude across the sand Nick reached Midnight in her slumber. So beautiful even in chains. Without disturbing her Nick placed her food dish two feet from Sleeping Beauty. Counting steps from the tree trunk she was chained to in order to predict the chain's length he sat Ollie the skull facing her in the sand.

Going back into the beach house he returned with one last item. A fresh single headed dildo eight inches in length and nearly a pop can in girth is sat right next to the skull. With Midnight still sleeping it gave him time to search for the key he tossed. Knowing proximity of his moonlit castaway he found it fifty feet away. Bringing it back he placed it beneath Ollie for safe keeping. It would be interesting to see if she found it and unlocked herself. His gut said not a chance.

"Time to wake up Chain link Barbie." He stepped over to her and started to nudge her but hesitated. Eying the gold buttplug he smirked. "Befitting!" Poising his early morning erection Nick Sanchez added gold to the MINE! Urinating on Midnight's face the warm fluid woke her up. Even risking getting pink eye she did not flinch at his stream. Lowering it to her mouth where the plug was, he cascaded it with gold on gold. "Morning sunshine. Cuddling with the log chain I see. Untangle yourself and eat your breakfast." His piss ending, she sat up and removed her restraints for mobility. "Hands and knees until you're done eating."

Hovering over the bowl Midnight removed her plug and reached behind her to put it back into her asshole. Once snug she buried her face into her bowl and fought the mess to eat every tiny morsel, dog food and all. Licking her lips, she peered up at Nick as if seeking praise. Instead, he picked up the dish and walked back to the house to fill it with water. Stopping long enough to grab the suntan lotion she used yesterday he walked back out to her side. Bowl on the sand he tossed the lotion bottle next to it.

"You can walk about but that chain and collar stays on you. Sunbathe properly all day long. I want you dark outside of the tan line left by that collar and the ring the buttplug leaves on your ass. Ollie, there will keep you company. Use the toy to kill time. I expect you to crave sex every second of every day. Is that understood?"

"Yes Kami."

"I am the ONLY fantasy you relive. If I ever doubt you... you're dead to me." She immediately glanced at Ollie. A past slave? She rather liked her skin. His skin! Even that belonged to Kami. "I need to shower and get dressed. Plenty to get done at the Shoals. I'll tell Bearpaw you miss her." Said as if to goad her, Nick walked away. She would not see him any further until nightfall.

"Have a good day, Kami."

********

Squawking alarm clocks be damned. Sheriff Dolan Roster was so worn out over the long workdays he could barely reach out to shut off his alarm. Eyes still sealed he groggily rolled to his right swatting his hand about and realized he had company in bed next to him. Blinds shut over his windows it was still dark in the bedroom. One thing for certain, he knew it wasn't Caprice or the beautiful Dr. Freak. In his vivid roll his body landed right on top of his bunkmate. Dick mighty due to a need to piss his penis located itself into uncharted territory, concerning him at least.

"What the fuck?" Beside him laying on her tummy was his daughter Alexis butt ass naked just like Big Daddy. He really needed to wear pajamas. In his tumultuous roll to hit the alarm his dick slid ride down between her thigh gap as if dead on target. Tired of his wailing alarm he lingered there just long enough to sledgehammer the button on the clock. Snooze does not mean you lose. Under his weight Alexis abruptly woke up and yelped. "Serves you right sneaking up on me. Why the hell are you in my bed instead of your own?"

"I had a really bad dream."

"That I whipped your ass bloody?"

"Noooo! I dreamt someone came through my bedroom window and kidnapped me. Had incredible sex right in front of Oswald..."

"Oswald? Oswald Sage?" Only Oswald he knew.

"Yes. I like Ozzie."

"Good lord! You like every guy in Caretaker." It was then he realized he hadn't rolled back off of his daughter's perfect little ass. Dragging away from her she felt his huge penis roll over her clit and giggled.

"Daddy touched me there." She teased him then rolled herself over to masturbate before his eyes.

"Knock it off. I'm going to start locking my bedroom door. This shit is getting old Princess." He collapsed back on to his side of the bed, technically the entire bed was his side these days with his late wife Trudy gone. "Why is it you can't be a normal young woman?"

"Why is it Midnight Amador can't be a normal young woman?"

"Say what?"

"I heard some guys at the hospital talking about how you let her walk around naked in the hospital. Security guards did too. If she can streak and not get into trouble, why can't I? Anybody for that matter." She rolled into him and hugged him tightly as a way of getting him to soften up. Her nipples hard on his ribcage Dolan growled at ever meeting Nick Sanchez. That guy was nothing but... trouble was he wasn't. More a blessing his saving lives and helping people financially. As hard as he hated to admit it Nick was good for this town. He just knew letting Nick parade Midnight around naked was going to start people talking. He couldn't wait for the next town meeting. Strange thing is his police station hadn't got one complaint over seeing Midnight. Maybe it was sympathy over her mother nearly dying. Numerous reasons really. Everyone adored the girl.

"I don't have time to discuss this, Alexis. Go get dressed and grab a pop tart I'll drop you at your grandpa's shop."

"This isn't over Mister." She spider walked her fingers down her father's abs toward his pubic area. Cut short by his rolling away he stood up and stretched. Smirking Alexis admired her father's physique. You go Daddy! Not perfectly in shape but the sculptor should be proud of his statue.

"GO!"

"You know I'm right. Don't you dare ground me anymore because of Midnight."

"I SAID GO!" He snatched his pillow up and threw it at her. Laughing she jumped from bed and shook her ass at him at the door. Sculptor got her dimensions perfectly. Sculptor needed to be shot. Alone again, Dolan got showered in peace, door locked. Uniform on and gun belt unlocked from its box in the closet Dolan slapped on aftershave and headed downstairs. Cherry pop tart did sound good. One waiting on him he complimented the cook. Eying her attire he shook his head. "Bikini? To work in your grandad's antique store?"

"It's going to get hot today. His air conditioning sucks. I'm not changing, so live with it. I bet Midnight is wearing less."

"Will you just shut up about Midnight. I'll be dealing with her here soon enough."

"I bet Mister Sanchez will win." She razzed him. "He's so sexy."

"Too old for you."

"I like older guys who have money."

"Uh huh! Tell that to Oswald Sage."

"Hey! I can have my pop tart and eat it too."

"At least take a t-shirt to wear over that when customers come in. Your grandpa will whip your ass if you serve customers like that."

"Okay! Be right back." She skipped away as if she were twelve and ran upstairs. Dolan watching her bounce about growled and punished himself for letting her grow up like Trudy. He didn't put a stop to her momma, but at least Trudy knew the right and wrong time to be such an exhibitionist. Swinger's clubs at least helped keep Trudy in check. No way was he taking Alexis to one of those. She'd be gangbanged in thirty minutes or less. Pop tart devoured he heard Alexis coming back down. Lowering his head in defeat all she had on was a white crop top with her pink bikini still peeping out from beneath it. "I said t-shirt... not tease shirt." He didn't have time to argue. Getting away with it Alexis was all kinds of bubbly. Dolan had indigestion!

********

The Dive Inn hotel... seaside beauty but just that... a dive.

A room phone ringing as a complimentary alarm clock, occupant Clinton Biles rolled over and picked the receiver up hearing a prerecorded service call that was of a rooster crowing. Chicken sounded good even at 6:30 AM. Cutting off the rooster's head he rolled over on to his back. Daylight peeping through blind slats showed him the contents of his room, including one of the hottest women he had ever seen laying on her tummy facing him, but eyes closed.

Gnashing his teeth at his monstrous erection, not remotely due to a urinary need he wondered if she slept through the phone. Five minutes watching her sleep, her crazy breast bulge at the sides sexy hot, Clinton couldn't help himself. Stroking his dick he swallowed dryly, hoping he wouldn't be busted. It shouldn't matter, even in the dark last night he heard her using her dildo. He was simply too worn out then to do what he was doing now. Fair trade. Darkness hid her from him, her eyelids his him from her.

Holding his breath, the hairy beast rattled his tree. Bigfoot was having a tantrum. Unable to not look at her porn star quality, tattoos and all Clinton grew more and more bolder, letting his breath reveal how good his hand motions felt. Rapid thrashes Clinton even heard his pinky slapping his bulbous scrotum. Lost in the deed Clinton dropped his head back against his pillow and snarled, no... he roared. Wake the dead! His cum shot literally two feet into the air before freefalling down over his knuckles and hairy belly.

"Was that so hard?"

"FUCK!" He jumped out of his skin. "How long were you awake?"

"Since Foghorn started jerking his leghorn. You don't have to be shy around me Bear. Was I last night?"

"It was dark though and I passed out. I'm just... I've only been with Mindy so being around a gal like you... this living arrangement won't be easy."

"Mindy not a looker?"

"Oh, she's got a nice bod... but nothing..." He grumbled not wanting her to think he wanted her that way. "You can shower first if you want. I'll walk across the street and grab coffee from the gas station. Dolan has a tab there he said I could use."

"Orrr! We can shower together."

"You see that shower?" He winced, "I barely fit in it."

"Then I guess I hug the wall in front of you and you wash my back with that hairy chest of yours."

"HA! Reminds me of the carwash." He then froze not wanting to admit he helped in washing Shantel Bigelow. If not for the gorgeous Midnight helping him his dick might never have survived. No way was he erect until she was ordered to help bathe the wretch. Fuck! Thinking of Midnight although respecting her, he was rock hard again. Groaning he got up instead and put his pants on. "Danish?"

"Welsh!" She giggled and rolled out of bed to stand between their sleeping arrangement. Stretching vividly without hiding herself in the least Clinton had to turn away, his jeans were so tight right now he was afraid to move. "Fine! I'll shower while you go carry back glazed donuts on your wanker."

Laughing she walked by him with a devilish finger to her lips as if checking him out. A flipped tongue she shook her ass at him and disappeared into the bathroom. Door shut, he rolled his eyes back and came in his jeans. Hands off the craziest thing to ever happen to him. Luckily his new t-shirt covered the wet spot.

"Fuck! Now I've got to piss." Gas station it was.

********

Hearing Kami's 4Runner start up and leave, Midnight who had sucked down a few drinks of water from her bowl stood up to stretch. Circulation in her limbs returning she toyed with her chain, whipping it about as if playing jump rope with an imaginary friend. Picturing her childhood with Veronica Redmane and another girl she had not seen in forever, Marina Jo Highland, Midnight paused in her rotation.

"I wonder how she is doing?" As if she had time to ever look her up now that her life was in another's hands. Memory Lane found a Road Closed sign in the way. Giving up on her chain amusement Midnight decided to sunbathe even though it was really too early still. The sun was not at its peak by any means.

Eying the dildo resting next to Ollie as Nick referred to the deceased, she carefully drug her chain along until it began pulling taunt. The skull, toy, and lotion were out of reach. Eyes flaring at her predicament she whimpered. "Kami will be cross with me if I cannot use the toy and lotion." She spoke aloud, "Can you hand them to me Sir?" She giggled as if Ollie were still alive. It was going to be a long day at this rate. Examining her situation, she used her head. "Kami did this on purpose. He wants me to admit failure. I will not!"

Sitting back down on the cool sand she stretched out with her feet extended toward the necessities. With the added length her body compensated, she delicately gripped the dildo between her feet and whipped it over her body within reach. The bottle came next with equal ease. The skull she pondered on leaving it but had second thoughts. It being larger and round it became more of a challenge in reception.

Rolling over on to her belly she attempted retrieval again. Gripping it as tightly as her toes allowed, she flung it over her enough to tumble between her thighs. Peering over her shoulder at it she saw the skulls eye sockets peering over her ass cheeks. Giggling she parted her thighs further until it appeared as if Ollie were eating her out. She moaned on purpose then giggled. Definitely not tongue and cheek.

Turning back over, she sat up and used her feet to drag Ollie closer still until she could pick him up. A face-to-face, Midnight recalled Hamlet in her thoughts. Poising the skull in one hand she recited the poem from memory through verses..."What dreams may come when we have shuffled off this mortal coil, must give us pause." Connecting the verse to her own existence she sighed, "Mortal I am. I will dream of Kami each slumber. He and only He. Without pause!" Intelligent girl Miss Amador!

"This above all, to thine own self be true." She recalls Shakespeare. "HIS above all. I have wanted this my entire life. To be owned by the truth of his decisions." A smile crossed her face as she brings Ollie right up to her face, forehead to forehead. "To be? Or not to be? I choose to live. Without Kami... death becomes me." She was thoroughly satisfied in her assessment. In lifting the skull away that pesky butterfly who was living within Ollie startled her by taking flight from its eye socket. Smiling at the freedom it represented she pouted.

"You are entitled to your own life and death. I choose to remain."

********

Dolan Roster pulled up right in front of his father Albert's antique store, nary a soul in sight this early outside of shopkeepers starting their own workdays. Getting out with Alexis he watched her wiggle up to the front door in her G-string bikini bottoms. Bare butt with a buried thread he shook his head. "What the hell. It might bring in business. Best put up the no loitering sign though."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12