Midnight Ep. 046: CARdiac

Story Info
New car smell! Reeks of betrayal!
6.5k words
4.64
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 46 of the 52 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Fully dressed, Winston Richards stepped from his double sized hotel room directly next door to his ward Nova Khar-Issawi's single room. Living on the premises was just who he was. The carefree lifestyle of a long-term soldier with no family, he never required much. Those three knocks intended to make a point hit where it counted. Within her hotel apartment Nova sat in her bathtub cleaning herself up, humiliated by her mistake in taking her own virginity. She was a scared young woman who had zero experience with a man. Her mother kept her innocent, too innocent. Now that her mother was no longer in her life, she had no guidance outside of the burly ex- Marine that her mother had grown attached to as a friend.

Without his fatherly support neither would have made it here in America. Their Arabic roots led to escape here years ago, but family still living overseas called her mother back to the desert. A fatal mistake, her mother was stoned to death the second she stepped foot off the plane. Nova... had no real future outside of Winston giving her a job and a roof over her head, and three meals a day. Her friend Mazie Loomis helped her buy clothing online just to look good in hopes of finding a man, something Winston was just not capable of. His idea would have been from shopping on a budget at Goodwill or yard sales. Impressionable, she only had Winston to guide her in the right direction. He was like the father she never had. Now, she felt as if she failed him.

"You know I have a key. Don't make me use it." She heard him say. No deadbolt on her door she pouted and put on a pair of black shorts and hoped for the best. T-shirt over it worn wet she answered her door, head lowered in shame. Silent they stood facing one another until Winston grumbled with a misty-eyed sigh, "You, okay?"

"Not really."

"Dolan's not mad at you. I get your predicament Nova. I may be old as dirt but I'm not going to throw you over my knee for being... " He didn't want to say stupid. "...naive. You're human just like the rest of us. I know you need companionship, but Dolan isn't the guy for that. Listen, Barbie can run the front desk. We don't open the bar until eleven. Relax and..." A glance at her legs he saw a thin trickle of blood from her thighs. "Monthly?" She decided honesty was best and shook her head no. "I know Dolan didn't cause that. Did you hurt yourself?"

"Yes. I am no longer a virgin. I am ashamed. I pressed too hard... " Tears fell! Clearing his throat, he chose valor and offered her a hug. Hesitant, she accepted even as he let her droplets of blood collect on her carpet.

"It's going to be okay Nova. Rest up! Clean your carpet here before it's impossible to get out. I'm going to drive Dolan back to Caretaker. I know it sucks but clean up room 8 too. Best you can at least." Nodding on his shoulder he briskly rubbed her back.

"Winston?"

"Yeah?"

"Dolan offered me a job last night. His father's antique store. May I accept it?"

"How are you getting there and back?"

"Bus, I guess?"

"Let me talk that over with his daddy Albert. We can figure something out. Tired of working for me?"

"It is not that. You know I love you, Winston. I just need change."

"I get it. Maybe I can teach you how to drive and buy you a cheap car to get back and forth."

"You would do that for me?"

"You're the closest thing to a daughter I have Nova. I'd pretty much do anything for you. Out of respect for your mother." He brushed her hair out of her eyes and eased her back. "Let's discuss this later." A silent nod, he rubbed her arm then turned. Coming upstairs they saw Dolan Roster heading their way. Nova could not stop crying and stepped out behind Winston. Sucking up her pride she walked around her mentor and greeted Dolan with an apology.

"Forgive my earlier intrusion. I was..." Dolan paused her with a finger, eyes barely open due to the sun.

"Nothing changes Nova. Yes, you invaded my privacy, saw too much, but I'm not bitter over it." He winced, his erection still agonizing in his pants. Whatever that bitch Opal did to him his dick just refused to go down. Even Nova noticed it, trying not to but failing miserably. "You might want to keep your distance." Refusing, she stepped up and hugged him. "Or risk it."

Like Winston, he rubbed her back. Feeling his huge cock up against her tummy she flared her teary eyes. Did he want her? Emotions ran rampant within her mind. Tensing up over being near her Dolan nutted in his pants uncontrollably. Face strained a bit he looked over at Winston and lied by mouthing the words, "Bad indigestion." However, Nova just knew it was due to her. Smiling she looked up at him, directly into his eyes.

"Thank you."

"For?"

"That! I will accept your job offer." He looked confused, but at the same time ready to pounce on this diamond eyed beauty. Shaking it off the best he could, he just held her talking.

"Oh! Okay, well, let me talk to my dad. Dispatcher job too?"

"I will try both."

"You okay by that, Win?" He looked over her at Winston with a cringe as if holding in a painful fart.

"Her life." Win had no clue the effects that Opal's drug T16R355 had over him due to her teeth wounds sinking within his body and piercing epidermis. "Just help me keep her safe."

"That's my job." Dolan palmed her cheek using his thumb to wipe away a tear, "I'll call you through Winston there and arrange things." Sighing at the thoughts on his daughter Alexis moving out soon he chuckled. "Might be you can camp out in my daughter's old room. She's moving out in two days. That is, if Winston is okay my offering that." She couldn't even look back for Winston's approval. Her mind was made up.

"Like I said, her life. I trust you, Roster."

"Good! If you work for dad, he can come get you when he needs you. From my house, I'm walking distance to the police department. You can even come help Winston here if he needs you. I'll just have one of my officer's bring you back to Londale."

"You are most gracious." She attempted escape but he held fast, her breasts crushed into his chest, nipples outrageous in the morning agitation. "Forgive me! I must go clean your room." Now, even she worried that Winston might sense trouble.

"Uhhh? I tossed the bedding in the dumpster. You do not want to touch that." He reached into his pocket and handed Winston the money Opal had left him. "New bedding! Carpet even."

Counting the bills with an impressed puckered lower lip Win simply offered, "If it doesn't come clean, I'll rip it up and put down new. I still have extra rug in my storage unit from upgrading last fall. I'll decide that after and if Nova here can't clean it with our Rug Doctor. Wash down the concrete while you're at it." Beet red she nodded. Easing away from Dolan she felt him tense up again. Grunting Dolan nutted uncontrollably a second round, his crotch showing stains. Reluctantly letting his prey go Dolan turned away and headed back downstairs to avoid scrutiny. Winston simply frowned. Explanations forthcoming, he would understand better. Bad indigestion, Winston's ass. Nova left alone smiled and danced in step.

"I am free. I think he likes me mommy!" She blew a kiss toward Heaven.

The future was going to be tedious.

********

Cordoba, South Carolina!

Opal Savage drove her van Black Box by the home of Doctor Airika Ferrec. Noting the woman outside in a black micro bikini directing a pair of bikers in switching out her Hummer's shot out tires, none of them caught a glimpse of her drive by. Not that they would recognize her, the high-tech modes on this beast wagon had altered the exterior color into bright pastels. Opal's hacker genius manipulated it a block away just in case to mimic of all things the Mystery Machine right out of Scooby Doo. ShadowBitch as the hacker was called had a wicked sense of humor. Not even Opal could prevent the ridicule at times. To top it off as a final jest the word Mystery was altered to read Misery. Opal could only grumble.

"So, that's the owner of the house. Pretty hot! Native American bikers at her disposal, she must have ties to the Santee reservation. The girl that was with Cyber most likely. Merrick! The guy Cyber looked up info on us for. Looks like the Jaguar's missing. I can't imagine Cyber changing tires on her own." At a stop sign she paused to activate a homing beacon; she had placed a tracking device on the red sports car. "There it is. Either she drove it on flats, or it was towed. Question is, who called for the tow? Cyber? That Merrick girl? The sunbathing doctor?"

Heading across town she ended her search at a huge new car lot. "Cordoba Motors! Mostly Toyota by the looks of it. Jag must be inside getting the tires replaced. Cyber has to be planning on coming back. Our tracker's still pinging so I'll know if she leaves the lot with it. My gut says... " More bikers rolled in from the furthest entrance off of the highway severed her first reaction. "Merrick has to be looking for Cyber too. If they know I'm in a van, I'm going to be busted really fast." Color scheme or not! ShadowBitch did switch the exterior off as a white van this time. Less clown car! Time to behave!

Driving off she hid her van at a Rural King department store amid taller vehicles. Moving with contortion ease over her center console and into the back of her van, she switched out of her battle fatigues to look less badass for a more subtle attire. If by normal that meant a stretchy red dress and black boots, bangles on her wrists, she was stunning. Removing her beaded extensions, her hair was much shorter and gave her the appearance of an everyday beauty. Lipstick applied as she watched the car lot, she dared to take a walk. Beep! Beep! Locked up like Fort Knox!

The purse over her shoulder held her silencer and extra clips if required. That and a wallet. Sunglasses on, she hurried across the main road and explored the lot. The bikers had gone indoors looking for the Jaguar, finding it up on a hydraulic hoist. Cautious not to appear obvious she utilized an earplug feature that amplified voices around her. The head mechanic talking to the bikers confessed that the car belonged to an F. U. Mann. Opal did find that amusing. A cellphone call from one of the bikers she heard, "Mister Merrick? We found the Jag." He then told him who it was registered to. Obviously, the biker let the identity go way over his head. Stupid fucker! Sadly, Merrick did too. Some mobster Nodin was!

With the biker's hovering, she posed her cellphone and made a call of her own. An immediate reply of a woman's voice Opal smiled to make it appear as a playful call. Noting a salesman walking out of the display room at the front of the dealership she waved him off but thanked him anyway. Just as well, the salesman had another target in the lot to share his knowledge with.

"Dyson? Monitor and record all cell transmissions within 300 feet of me. While you're at it do the same of that doctor's house where I found Cybercock yesterday. Bikers were at her door fixing the tires I shot out." A reply back Opal rolled her eyes behind her dark shades, "Of course, you already know. I don't know why I bother being the Alpha here. You're always three steps ahead of me. Just keep me posted if you hear anyone mention Cyber, the red Jag she hijacked, or the hottest black bitch in the Carolina's. I'll be in touch."

"On it, Tigress. Meow!" Dyson purred in her ally's ear. A smirk later Opal growled in a kinky manner then hung up. She often wondered what Dyson aka ShadowBitch looked like. Dark Web rules she might never know. "My luck she's probably a kid like Cyber." Someday, maybe! She understood the protective measures needed to remain operative and wealthy. Opal could relate. For now, she needed to simply hang low and eyeball cars on her own. One in particular caught her eye. "Nice 65 Mustang convertible. Red is my jam." She had to get a better look at it.

Parked out amidst the new cars yet left alone by its owner as he explored new trucks with, she presumed his kids, a young couple, the girl easily Native American like daddy, she even looked like him. The young man lily white, lank, and giddy.

"I like this Tacoma." William Gullivant looked it over while his girlfriend Veronica Redmane teased the car dealer. It took her father Joey to grab her arm to make her behave. After the revelation that Will was her master going forward, leaving her as dinner for their neighboring wolves she was completely faithful to him now. Yet, nothing ever changed. V was born to tease. Joey was born to remove his belt and use it on his daughter's ass. Of course, he knew she would like it too much and beg for more. Crazy bitch he brought into this world.

Joey found his attention wavering toward the beautiful black woman circling his classic car with hunger in her eyes. "BEHAVE!" He ordered Veronica then left her to approach his car's leggy afficionado. "She's a beauty, isn't she?" Opal looked up and smiled brightly.

"Why thank you for noticing. Oh! Your car?"

"That it is. Hotter than any vehicle on this lot."

"I agree. For sale?"

"No amount of money could pry Nola out from under me. Thanks for asking though."

"A girl must try. There seems to be a biker convention in town." She altered conversation.

"Yeah! Locals from the Santee REZ. REZsistance they're called. They won't bother you none as long as I'm here. I have connections." He chuckled. "Joe Redmane." He offered his name. For a brief moment, even he questioned why they were all here. None of his business! It was safer not knowing.

"Felicity Mann." She batted her eyes. "I'm just waiting on my Jaguar to be released from his cage. Some total bitch shot out two of my tires." She was proud of her work.

"Jag? Wow! You must be rich."

"Beyond imagination. Are you certain I can't make you an astronomical offer on... Nola, you called her?"

"Six digits?" He laughed. She pouted her lower lip, "Worth that to me. Sorry, Ms. Mann."

"I completely understand the attachment. I would educate its value at $60,000 on the market. As beautiful as she is perhaps 65 like the year, she drove off of the assembly line."

"You know your classics."

"My father worked for Ford years ago. Trust me if not for my tires I would never set heel on a Toyota lot. My Jag is just... a pet." She winked at him.

"Looks like the REZ boys are thinning out." Four bikers firing up their rides and taking off. The direction they lit off toward, Opal suspected the good doctor's home. A ping on her cell Opal glanced at it. A text saying, "You won't believe what the micro doc is doing. God, I'm so horny now. LOL!" Once read the message deleted for her. Amused by it, Opal had no choice but to hang out here in case Cyber came back. That kid was not slipping through her bloody nails again. Cleaned, but still harboring Dolan Roster's DNA down deep. Finders Keepers!

"Home office?" Joey grinned at her.

"Close friend. Your daughter?" She nodded toward Veronica dancing in circles in her short sundress. "She looks insanely happy."

"Something like that. More insane than happy but she takes that after her mother. Me? I'm the happy one."

"Buying them a new vehicle, Daddy?"

"I wish. My friend Nick is footing the Will. Bill! Will is my future son-in-law." Hearing Bill, Opal smiled, thinking of Dolan aka Bill. If she only knew. She should have done a facial recognition through Dyson. Lazy move Tigress. Nick as a name also piqued her interest.

"Wealthy friend, this Nick?"

"Does alright, I guess. He just paid two million on a rundown property called Harbinger Shoals. That place has a history that scares even the ghosts."

"Oh, my!" She realized the Nick that Joey spoke of was her former Major in the Black Ops unit referred to as the God Squad. Nick Sanchez! Best of the best! Her employer now that they had retired. Opal was a bounty hunter now but even that job was less than profitable of late. Not to mention she was feeling like slowing her life down and enjoying it while she was young. "Two million dropped like a dime. Sounds like me." She giggled.

"You that wealthy?"

"I do quite well. Before you ask, I survey properties for an even wealthier employer. Passing through Cordoba I stopped to visit a friend is all. Big mistake, my tires. I think someone might have been a jealous lover."

"Sad!"

"Yes, it is! I should go check on my Kitten. It was nice meeting you Joe." She then lightly patted the Mustang's car hood. "Bye, Nola!"

"You too Felicity. Cool name by the way." If only he knew the typo of her real name the doctors made on her birth certificate, he would have a good laugh. Shades lowered; Opal walked away toward the service center. Joey rubbed his cheek admiring her chocolate cheeks peeking out from beneath her red dress, the stretchiness arguing with where her hem should reside. "That is one damn fine-looking outsider." Santee beliefs hit home. Still, looking though!

"Taking the White Tacoma, Joey." Will walked up, glancing where Joe was eyeballing, "It's loaded!" So was Opal's gun! "Who be that?"

"Someone interested in Nola."

"You didn't sell her, did you?"

"Nope!" But he was sold on Opal, Felicity. Beauty and confidence always did attract Joey Redmane. "White one, huh? I figured you might go black." He would have, in another world. "White truck for a Paleface."

"Really? After all this time you're still going to be racist?"

"Relax, Kid! I'm joking." Not! Tolerant was all. He was good to his daughter. "If you're sure, let's check out and head home."

"You have Nick's blank check, right?"

"I do." That was all that the car dealer had to hear. Once he stopped looking at Veronica with her skirt up to her waist. Dealer Jared Keller fought hard to keep his dick down over it. He had to take the lead or let them see his hard on.

"Right this way Gentlemen."

"I don't want gentlemen." V pouted with a mumble taking up the rear. Even Will ignored her. Her skirt went down with a sigh. Jared's dick went down with a follow up exhale. Whew! Close call!

********

Duncan's Drydock boatyard! Cemetary for wayward vessels. 9:45 AM.

Jasmine Riviera woke up to the purr of an affectionate tabby cat Gilligan, named by its original owner Shantel Bigelow, although Cyber had no idea its name. "Hey, Puddytat!" She fawned over the frisky cat; it was nice to have company. More company than she bargained for though, as she listened to the outside world. Alerted by the at minimal voices of four men she tensed up. The sound of a big truck backing closer spooked her. The directions of two men led her to understand that something was about to be moved. Whatever! As long as she was hidden, they couldn't create trouble. JOLT! "Oh crap!"

A moment of turbulence she sat up straight and gauged what was occurring by their voices. "Am I being towed out of here?" With the men surrounding the large boat she knew escaping right this second would get her into a world of trouble. She did not trust men at all. Abused as a child by men. No more of that she swore as she grew older and independent.

Another jolt then the sounds of a hydraulic pully, the shushing noise beneath her she simply rode the waves. A final rumble at an uplifting angle the boat came to a halt, higher up than it had been. "Boat trailer." She told Gilligan, who remained calm in her arms. "I wonder where they're taking the Minnow 3?" SIRENe! "I'll just tag along and hope they don't check the cabin here for me. If anything, it gets me further away from that black assassin." Assassin in a past life maybe, Opal although as deadly as they come was trying hard to make amends. Her Red ledger at least was filled with true bad guys. Innocent lives were not in her sights. Associates maybe, but she drew the line. Chalk line at that!

Opal haunted her as much as hunted her, not knowing exactly why she wanted her outside of the dug-up info on Nick Sanchez for Crimson Merrick. Enough damage was done when her personal servers were fried right before her fingertips which sent Cyber on the run. She wanted to live. "If these sailors can get me close to a town I'll jump off and hightail it. You're on your own after that Puddytat." She nuzzled the feline. "I wish you were Crimson's pussy. Lick your own fur, Buddy. I'm an all-girl gal."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12