Midnight Ep. 049: TIMEBOMB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is going on?" Albert bulged his eyes.

"Shit!" Barging into the bar area from just behind the pub they noticed three men leaning over the bar looking at the floor. Bottles rattling from feet kicking them in her convulsions Nova Khar-Issawi was stretched out down there ramming fingers up her pussy. Her white spaghetti strap shirt lowered down over her large breasts, one palm squeezing her tit, the other ripe for the shaking, nipple dark and deadly. A hairy bikini area fluffing around her wrist Nova was squealing up a storm, mini skirt rolled up to her waist.

"JESUS CHRIST!" The three men seeing Winston bulged their eyes then abandoned their beers, bolting for the front door. No way were they getting blamed for anything other than watching. Winston snarled at the escapees then turned his attention back to Nova.

She was so far gone from reality that awareness of anyone at all around her was null. In her own sexual world, she was cumming and cumming often. Her back arched repeatedly as if trying to feed herself deeper and deeper. The floor around her thighs was a three-foot puddle that was growing every few minutes as she squirted. Torn by hearing Mazie surrounded out at the tables he gnashed his teeth. Albert took charge.

"I'll go out there, you deal with Nova." Uncertain where to begin both men parted ways. Winston closest to Nova knelt down next to her writhing body. He had never seen this girl naked before. He felt uncomfortable trying to stop her even though he needed to. Suspicions as to how and why this was going on he had no proof but with what happened to Dolan last night this could not go well.

"Nova? Stop this. Right now!" He grabbed her forearm trying to drag her fingers from her pussy. That was met with a growl and a deafening, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Freezing he released her arm and her hand immediately returned to digging for China. For an extremely tight pussy she managed three fingers up inside her vulva. "Goddammit!"

Win was at a loss, although tough as nails he was weak around this girl who was so much like his daughter. Finally, he stood up and just let her play. For now, she at least had nobody hovering to threaten her. Looking out at the situation Albert was breaking up, guys were hightailing it just like the bar vultures. Worried he might need backup with so many men Winston stepped away.

"Everyone, break it up! What's going on here?" Albert found Mazie a ball of glossy sweat laying up on top of the table destroying herself. The Treadsteady Boys remained seated watching her frolic like a mad woman, snarling, hissing, thriving on her hormonal urges. Mazie was pretty much fisting herself with four fingers in and three more up her asshole, her black leggings dangling from the tabletop down from her calves. Through the duration of this she had literally lured them down with no assist from the voyeurs. Jason, no longer able to handle her in his lap had placed her on the table.

"She started this. We swear! Check your camera footage." Bruce spoke up. "We stayed with her to keep anyone else from taking advantage."

"None of us touched her." Jason withheld his gentle caress over her nipples, that was all he had done outside of lifting her off of him and onto the tabletop. "She's out of her mind. It's like we're not even here."

"Get the hell out. All of you. Beers on the house." Winston entered to see Mazie in all of her glory. He didn't want to have to deal with taking money. Every person in the place left their drinks and stepped out with zero resistance. Albert walked everyone to the door then locked it. Hearing Nova crying out Albert chose to check on her. Now finding her blouse off and her stretchy mini skirt a belt around her waist he gnashed his teeth. Somehow her eyes had returned and stared up at him with a hunger he hadn't seen in years.

"Help me! Please give me your fingers." She begged through whispers. Oh, no! Albert put his palms up and avoided this like the plague. This was Alexis all over again. Still, he couldn't just abandon the girl. Not when he was prepared to hire her to work for him. Choosing to crouch in front of her he tried not to watch her masturbating, but it was pretty difficult when she shared a look of need, nasally huffing with demanding hormones.

"You just lay there, and... finish up I guess." He didn't know what else to say until it dawned on him. "Nova? Why are you doing this?"

"The green liquid. We... tasted it. Mazie... please finger me, Mister Albert. My hands are so very tired, but I cannot stop."

"Not going to happy Sweetie. I'm here for you though. Where is this green liquid?"

"Mazie has it. I am scared, Mister Albert. I have never been this happy." Horny! Her turn without knowing it. "Please forgive me."

"Nothing to forgive. I saw what my son went through at home this morning. It will wear off at some point." Squirt! He felt some of her fluids strike his shin below his cargo trunks. Clearing his throat, he stood up and shot a glance out at the screaming Mazie. Like Albert, Winston was afraid to touch her, only talking her through it. "HEY WIN? NOVA JUST MENTIONED THE STUFF DOLAN INGESTED. ASK MAZIE WHERE SHE PUT IT?"

"Mazie?" Winston swallowed dryly, her body was incredible, well taken care of physically so it was not easy to avoid a lustful gaze. Still, he knew better. "Where is this stuff you tasted?" No words, no reality, just savage growls and hardcore penetrations. Just his palm on her bicep made her violently crave his touch. Her persona slipping from feral to an emotional begging.

"Touch me!" Reality for two seconds then back to Possessionville. Sadly, Winston had to try a different approach to avoid the erection he was incurring. This was so not what he wanted. Although just an employee, even Mazie had found a soft spot in the former Marine's armor.

"I can't do that Mazie. You need to tell me where you put the drug."

"Up my pussy!" She whimpered, her chin lowering to share her enthusiasm over her interior delight. "I'm trying to reach it. It's sooooo deep." He knew she was full of shit. Mazie was just trying to get him to engage with her, not that she had ever desired the old soldier, but only because he was in her sights. T16R355 was a minor hallucinogen as much as a hormonal accelerant. She saw only prey in the heat of battle. The perspiration over her body was pure shine, dripping as heavily as her pussy was around her knuckles. The sloppiness of each hand thrust was loud and clear. Sexy as fuck but traumatizing just the same. Winston Richards had to think fast. Temper rising over how to get through to her he moved around the table to her back. Reaching in he snatched up her matted brown hair and gripped it almost too hard.

"WHERE IS THE DRUG?" Multiple orgasms prevented her from any vocal reply. Her cunt exploded all over the tabletop, farting noises followed. Peering over her brow she laughed and cried out, "JUST FUCK ME!" He had to let her go, he was getting visions of Linda Blair in the Exorcist. Snarling at her verbal demands Winston walked away leaving her to battle her personal demons. Seeing Albert shrugging at him Win walked into the backroom without even looking in on Nova.

"Did he just leave me to babysit? Well, fuck!"

Just like Dolan!

********

3:00 PM

Caretaker Police Department!

Dolan Roster fell asleep at his desk. Kicked back with his feet up he had the wall to brace him should he fall backwards. It would be a minor jolt at worst. Left alone now that things grew silent, all he wanted was peace and quiet. He even turned his cellphone off and removed his office phone from the cradle. No alarm necessary he had all night. Hell, if the jail cells weren't rank from Shantel's body odor he might have pulled up a cot.

Stopping by the front Caprice Comstock paused at Dispatch. Hannah Bell yawning over her schoolbook looked over and smiled, "Hey, Miss Comstock."

"None of that." The gorgeous, tattooed blonde frowned, "It's CC. Dolan wasn't at home, I presume he's here?"

"Passed out in his office. Poor guy looks rough. He get into a fight?"

"Something like that. Let's just hope he can roll with the punches." Walking on through Caprice saw him sprawled out and just stared at him through his office door. Those black eyes looked horrible. Thoughts only she sighed over his misery. "Whoever she was must have had a wicked right hook. Cheating on me already Sheriff. Not that it matters, I guess. We both know this whole relationship thing isn't going to work, even with Oliver out of my hair. Alexis being his new girl is only going to complicate things. I want to be fair about this Dolan... I do. I just... maybe I'm scared of any new commitment. Finding myself is why I bailed on Ollie. He just wouldn't let me go. Now that the Elders have spoken, and he has Ali... maybe I have a fighting chance to live a real life. Going back to work at the diner and feeling free, Olan letting me wait on tables in a bikini is as fresh of a start as I can foresee right now. Why did I even suggest that to him?" She pondered it a second, "Maybe that idea was just to help Nick. I might be wasting my time but hey, he can't say I didn't open any doors. Let's get this over with."

Opening the office door, she heard his reverb loud and clear. Shutting the door extra hard didn't even make him stir. "Dang Dolan! You really are dead to my world. Poor baby!" She stepped to his desk tempted to just toss his car keys and leave but she needed a ride back home. "Guess I could call Mindy and grab a ride. She can't be too busy." Hannah was so invested in her studies earlier she neglected to fill CC in on both Mindy's overnight house arrest and Shantel. Setting his keys on his desk she began to turn away when she heard him mumble.

"I'm sorry!"

"What?"

"I fell out." He slowly dropped his boots off onto the floor. "I heard you beating up my hinges. Figured you would start yelling at me, so I played possum."

"More raccoon than any possum. So, who was she?"

"Gal, I met at the Firing Range over in Londale. I got too drunk and fell... stooped too low. I hadn't planned on sex, but she ambushed me. Slipped me some drug. Not sure if it was in our bottle of whiskey or from her bite marks drawing blood. She called it Tigress. Spanish Fly on steroids. We wrecked a hotel room. Luckily, she took off before I woke up and left money to fix the room."

"Guess she wasn't all bad."

"Naaa! She was okay. I think she just needed to get some frustrations out."

"Just like you did. I saw Ali's stuff out on the porch. Ollie coming to get her?"

"Nope! He told her in two days like Newton ordered. You took my car? I thought dad did."

"He left before I did."

"I told Alexis to be out today. I'm done with her after that stunt this morning."

"Was she completely to blame Dolan?" She moved to sit up on his desk. "I understand your wishes, but you did start whatever that... incest shit was about."

"I was messed up still. Dark bedroom I thought she was you. Her door was open, and the shower was running so I presumed she was in the bathroom. Muddy thoughts trust me."

"I apologize for getting rough with her. I just couldn't let her continue abusing you."

"It's my fault. But she should have told me it wasn't you. Ali's sex drive is just... she's been trying for that this whole past year. Last time I promise you that. Ironclad!"

"No need to promise me anything Dolan. Listen... you know I care about you... but I think I'm going to pass on any... us. I need to figure out my life and jumping head on into another relationship is not my smartest move."

"I saw that coming when you wanted out due to Oliver, protecting me. I sensed it went darker than that." He reached over and grabbed her hand. "I'll be fine. You just keep in touch."

"I'm not going far. Just my trailer. Diner still. Oh, get this... I talked Olan into letting me wait tables in a bikini. He's done with uniforms after Midnight quit. Street clothes or in my case two piece skimpy. Says he might look to hire a few new gals to wear bikinis too. Might boost business."

"I'll be sure to eat lunch there more often."

"It's funny. You've seen me naked but not once in a swimsuit."

"I'll tip your bottoms."

"Better stuff it good Buddy." She laughed. "I put ten bucks in your gas tank, so I guess I tipped you first. Feeling up to driving me home so I can grab my car and go get my things at the hotel?"

"Yeah! You drive there, I'll drive back. Mindy Biles got into trouble."

"What did she do?" CC dropped her chin.

"Same as Clinton. Took a swing at her lover. She says he tried to rape her. I told her to go to her hotel room and not move. I called over to Turncoat and had those charges dumped. There's a goodwill mission for you. Mind following her in your station wagon and helping her move everything out tonight, so she doesn't need to ever go back there? Keep her from making matters worse."

"Absolutely! Britney can go along too. Between three cars we can... wait! Does she have furniture?"

"Leave it. I hear Miss Saunders bought a house for her and the Biles as roomies. Rich as she is they can sacrifice their furniture."

"I wonder if she would buy me a new trailer?" CC chuckled. "Mine is falling apart bad. Floor is weak in five places."

"Need a loan co-signed?"

"I'd never do that to you Dolan but thank you for offering. I'll survive until I fall through the floor. You think that guy might start trouble while we're there?"

"I'll call Abingdale P.D. back and request they send an escort over to Turncoat. Just call me when you guys near the town."

"Okay! I could just take your SUV and you can keep sleeping. You do have a patrol car you can use."

"That's true. Just bring it back later tonight."

"Will do." She hopped down then moved in to lift his chin. Wincing she had to ask, "Was your nose broken?"

"Yep! Opal popped it back into place. I broke her nose too."

"Damn! Opal, huh? Sounds old."

"Old as me and Nick. 35 maybe. Drive safe!"

"Let Ali stay in her room the next two days."

"Nope! Not changing my mind. She has to learn."

"I'll take her to my trailer tonight."

"You will not do that. She can sleep in a gutter."

"Fine! I'll stay out of it."

"I appreciate that." Reclaiming his car keys, she kissed him on the cheek until he mumbled ouch. "You have no pain threshold."

"These days I'm only feeling pain Caprice."

"Aren't we all." She shut off his office lights and let him go back to sleep. Dream a little dream of me!

********

Harbinger Shoals, nearing 4:00 PM

"How's it coming along?"

Nick Sanchez made his way to the barn where Joey Redmane was installing a new used ignition switch in the old 1963 Jeep Gladiator. A fairly easy exchange it had a key at least. "We'll find out shortly. You see Will's new truck?"

"Not yet. Too busy."

"Don't take this wrong, Sanchez, I respect you for what you do for my good people, but I'm finding that respect hard to swallow with what you're doing to Lillian Bearpaw. That's a slap in the face toward Newton and Rayna, Sammy and Wanita. The REZ loves Lillian. This is going to create tension. You know that, right?"

"I do. They'll live."

"Don't be surprised if someone sets your remodeled home there ablaze. You're fucking with the wrong people."

"Goes both ways. Bearpaw spoke to Newton and Rayna last night. They understand her need to live her own life, my life now, mind you."

"And how is she leading her own life if you're leading it for her?"

"Her decision led her to me. I lead her decisions from now on. People will accept my decision, inevitably hers. You need gas in the carburetor to start this, Jeep?"

"I put some in before I started. Might be enough. You know, this Gladiator fits you Sanchez. You just entered an arena that might get you a thumbs down Caesar style. Cross those thumbs of yours." Joey turned the key, and the motor did spark. New parts in the engine it just took a little old with the new. The engine fired up after four turnovers. "It's not a kitten but it is purring loud. No white smoke billowing so the engine seems sound."

"Sounds good fellas." Niles Gullivant walked into the barn, then proceeded to scale his ladder up to the loft. "Don't mind me. Still putting the finishing touches up here is all." Neither man was too concerned.

"Test her out Nick. Tires are good enough I aired those yesterday. They're not going flat." Joey climbed out and left the door open. Looking back out over his property Nick nodded. "Hop in!" Moving around Joey got in on the passenger side and Nick behind the wheel. Door's screeching shut Nick put the vehicle in drive and eased out of the barn. Having sat there for years it needed exercise, the joints were stiff. Rolling down the newly uncovered path thanks to Lukas Porcupine's mowing skills, the boy giving up on cutting trees, Nick drove toward the bridge then over it. Passing between the girls still dangling from their pillars he turned right on to the dirt road leading to the main road a quarter mile away.

"Gas girl is still going at it." Joey chuckled. "You have her on a leash too?"

"Bile's girl."

"Hot body."

"She does." Nick turned onto the main road and drove the Gladiator only a mile before turning back. "Suspension might be off. Replace the struts and shocks."

"I can do that. I'll start painting it next week if you don't mind my taking it to my shop on the REZ."

"All black! Don't let it be vandalized."

"I'll keep it locked up! I live out back. Three pit bulls to watch my garage."

"I trust you, Joe. Even if you don't trust me."

"You know I want to Nick. Buying Will a new truck says a lot. Hiring my people even more."

"Which is why your people need to get over Dawn belonging to me now. If they shun her, I'm done helping them." Nick returned to The Shoals. Finding Veronica talking with Lakshmi at her car hood the two girls seemed to get along well. William was standing in front of Midnight when Nick pulled back into the bridge and stopped. The front end barely on the bridge planks. Turning the truck off Nick got out, Joe joining him.

"They got glazed over pretty good." Will eyed Nick, "Am I bathing them back at the beach house later?"

"No. Resume that duty tomorrow." Nick observed the cum leftover from both beauties being nutted on and fucked by over half of the workforce. That alone reinforced Nick's belief that the Rez would not resent just him over his using Lillian. They were all just as guilty. Both women remained vigil, heads lowered, eyes closed as they had been ordered. "White truck. I figured you for black." Nick turned to see the Tacoma along the roadside. "You order plates?"

"Yeah, at the dealership. I put in for vanity plates. I don't know I'll get what I ask for but we'll see. I went for WILLPWR as in Willpower." Nick was proud of him, patting him on the shoulder. "I need to go take a leak." He started to turn.

"So do I. Hold up."

Nick unzipped his jeans and whipped his dick out. Moving up to Midnight he primed his pecker and cut loose pissing directly over her cunt. She smiled sheepishly and said, "Thank you, Kami." Glancing at Will, Nick nodded toward Dawn. Huffing his cheeks William eased around Joe and walked up to Lillian Bearpaw and drew out his cock, urinating on Dawn. "Thank you, Sir." Not Kami, her groomer. Joe just shook his head until he heard moaning. Looking left at Lakshmi's car he found his daughter Veronica eating the Hindi beauty out.

"I give up." Joe turned his back on it and went to lean on the tailgate of the Gladiator.

"Never give up, Joseph." Nick put his dick away and joined Joe. "While it's on my mind." He lowered the gate. "Will? Untie them. Walk them to the bed here." A careful release of Dawn first, being near her, she dropped her feet to the ground and stretched, kneeling immediately after until Will had cut Midnight loose. Taking Midnight by her long hair he led her limping from numb limbs to collect Dawn.