Midnight Movie Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been on my mind since this morning," Julie explained. "Apologies for being forward. I saw an opening and took it."

Alexander barely managed to hold in a comment on Julie's word choice, a small miracle considering the numerous thoughts ricocheting throughout his brain like pool balls on the opening break. Need a moment to collect himself, he stalled for time by asking, "Why do you think I felt pressured?"

"There were several times during the lead up to our encounter, as well as during it, where your demeanor and body language showed hesitation. You said that you were simply taken aback by events," Julie said, holding up a hand for emphasis, "however now I'm seeking an answer that isn't influenced by having a naked and willing woman rubbing against your body."

Alexander had to give it to Julie; she wasn't the type to dance around an issue. "My answer...well, answers...from last night stand." He ticked four fingers in his hand as he talked. "Puzzled, confused, disbelief, and wanting to make sure you were getting the most of our encounter." He extended Julie a thumbs-up with the same hand. "I promise you, Julie, I didn't feel pressured at all. Well..." Alexander said, a fake grimace on his face as he drew out the word, "pressured to perform, maybe."

Julie sighed at his joke, but there was a grin on her face that only appeared partially forced. "You performed just fine, Alexander. I'm grateful to you for putting my illogical fear to rest."

"There was nothing illogical about it," he countered. "For all their wonders, in the end, brains are stupid."

"What about you?" Eleanor folded her hands in front of her and placed her chin on top, smiling devilishly at Cole. "Did you feel any pressure last night?"

"Only just before I came." Cole casually took a drink of water as the other three laughed at his comment, Eleanor brightly, Julie quietly, and Alexander at its incredulity. "So," he said after setting the plastic bottle back down. "I had fun last night. Sounds like Julie and Alexander did also. Eleanor?" Eleanor nodded, her nose brushing the back of her bridged hands. "Alright. And getting the impression it was one of those things that just happened. It was cool, it was fun, and we're all still friends? No weird feelings or drama simmering?"

"We better still be friends. You three are the only people I've met here so far," Eleanor smiled. "I'm cool. And I promise not to make it weird if no one else does."

Julie nodded. "I agree."

"Same," added Alexander.

"Fantastic," concluded Cole.

As the four settled in to enjoy their dinner, Eleanor asked, "What do you guys have planned for this evening?"

"Nothing off the top of my head," Cole responded. "Both of us are prepped for the first day of classes. Guessing going back to our room and just chilling until tomorrow morning. Same question thrown back to you ladies."

Julie shrugged, leaving Eleanor to answer. "Looks like we're in the same boat. I can't speak for my roomie but I'm gonna just relax, probably touch up the mural now that I'm done with it."

Alexander perked up at Eleanor's statement. "Do you have a picture of it by any chance?"

Eleanor snapped her fingers in disappointment. "I was cutting it close on time and forgot to snap one before hopping in the shower." After a moment Eleanor snapped her fingers again, but this time it was with determination. "If you guys aren't doing anything major tonight, you want to come up and see it? Maybe watch a movie afterward?"

X X X X X

After letting out a brief, intense cry, Alexander opened his eyes. He looked hungrily at Julie as she rode vigorously up and down on his cock. "For the record," he panted, "I had no ulterior motive beyond looking at the mural and watching a movie."

Illuminated by the blue light of the television screen, Julie was a tremendous sight above him. Her tight body was covered with sweat, her arched back pushed her firm breasts forward, and her midnight black hair bounced wildly in the air as she fucked him. "I didn't believe otherwise," she answered, slowing down for a moment to squeeze her pussy around his unyielding manhood.

"Oh, God..." Alexander ran his hands along Julie's firm thighs, feeling the strong muscles underneath. "You did... you did say last night that no plan survives first contact..."

Julie groaned in approval as Alexander pushed his hips up, giving her a better surface to grind against. She answered him by leaning forward and giving Alexander a hard kiss that pushed his head into the pillow. Her tongue was warm in his mouth as it danced with his tongue for several moments before she sat up. Julie quickly resumed her intense pace. Her pussy was hot and slick against Alexander's penis as she rode him with short, rapid movements. Each time her velvet walls pushed and gripped his cock, it sent a wave of indescribable pleasure crashing through his body.

While Julie moved atop him, a loud cry, bordering on a gasp, shot across the room. "Ooooooooooh!" Alexander turned his head to see Eleanor on her hands and knees with a grimace of intense joy, the result of Cole pulling on her hair as he fucked from behind with a look of intense determination on his face. At the moment he had Eleanor's dirty blonde hair clutched in his fist, close to her scalp, pulling her head back, to her immense satisfaction. Cole drove himself in and out of Eleanor, slamming his hips into her butt, causing her breasts to sway underneath her.

Alexander found himself staring, drawn to the motion of Eleanor's boobs for several seconds until he felt a hand against the side of his face. Gently yet firmly, Julie turned Alexander's head to look at her. "I'm not good enough to look at?"

"Oh God, no. It was difficult for Alexander to compose himself between the sensation of Julie's wet pussy and the playful smirk she was giving him. "I heard Eleanor cry out," he said, pointing across the dorm room to where Eleanor and Cole were going at it doggy style. "I looked over and..."

"You distracted by her breasts." Julie took Alexander's hands from her thighs and ran them up her body. His fingers easily glided over her toned abdomen, tracing a path through the thin sheen of sweat. She placed his hands over her breasts, covering them with hers as well. "How do mine compare?"

"Don't you... oh!" Alexander's statement was cut off as Julie pushed herself down, engulfing as much of his erection as possible. "As I was..." Again he was interrupted as Julie began to grind herself against his groin, moving her hips back and forth. "I'm trying to justify..." She chose that moment to once again squeeze her pussy around his cock. Alexander groaned at the unexpected sensation of tight heat. "It's challenging to explain how appreciable your breasts are when you keep distracting me."

Julie responded with a throaty laugh. "Apologies, Alexander," she said. "I..." Julie's words turned into a pronounced exhalation as her lover pinched her nipples between his fingers. It was Alexander's turn to look smug as he waited for Julie to inhale before repeating the action. This time he was rewarded by seeing Julie's entire body shudder for a brief moment. "I... deserved that," she gasped.

"As I was trying to say." Alexander ran his fingers along the swell of Julie's breasts. They were firm under his touch, large enough for him to palm and have his fingertips graze against her torso. "Bards would have composed sonnets to your bosom," he said, including what he hoped was the proper amount of awe. The compliment towards Julie's body had the desired effect. She gave him an appreciative look before redoubling her efforts. Alexander's hands fell from her chest to grip the bedsheet as Julie used her strong legs to push herself until just the tip of his cock was inside of her before dropping to take him fully inside of her.

Julie's breathing turned heavy. As Alexander watched, a red flush began to creep across her chest, seeming to spread with every bounce. The college freshman felt like he was becoming a passive observer to Julie's carnal desires, however, for the moment it was all he could do to hold on, mentally focus, and not cause their encounter to conclude prematurely.

X X X X X

There had indeed been innocent intent when the evening started. The trip from the student union to Samuelson Hall had been replete with polite words and light teasing rather than awkwardness over the previous evening's activities. Even the walk into Eleanor and Julie's dorm room exhibited a noticeable lack of sexual tension. Cole and Alexander had spent the first minutes praising the mural Eleanor had drawn on the wall above her bed. Using a variety of colored chalk, she had created a treasure map. Several islands were connected over an ocean of blue with dotted black lines, with a large red X dominating the island in the middle of the display. Several other tropically-themed items had been added throughout the mural, such as palm trees, birds, ships both afloat and sunken, and a detailed brass compass in the upper right corner. Eleanor had shown off the mural with pride, beaming at the glowing praise from Cole and Alexander, the latter snapping several photos on his smartphone.

It had been Cole who inquired about watching a film, and to no one's surprise, it had been Julie who jumped at the call. She offered Cole the chance to pick the genre. After a moment of silent deliberation, Cole asked her to choose an action movie. Sitting on the edge of her bed, Julie flipped through her catalog of movies with calculated resolve. It took less than a minute for her to decide on a movie, which she described as "another cult classic from the 1980s." While Julie synched her smartpad to the TV, Eleanor climbed onto her bed and signaled for Cole to join her via a gentle pat of the mattress. On the other side of the room, Alexander took the chair from Julie's desk and placed it in front of her nightstand. As she had the night before, once the movie was set up Julie grabbed a pillow and laid on her stomach, resting her feet on the headboard. A motion towards Alexander directed the young man to turn off the lights. He did so, sitting down in the wooden chair as Julie started the movie.

Her choice in movies had been a late 1980's action movie called Bulletproof, starring, to quote Julie, "Gary Busey before a motorcycle accident drove him insane." The opening scene saw Gary Busey climbing through the rafters of a warehouse, Gary Busey calling Danny Trejo "butthorn," Gary Busey single-handedly taking out a large group of thugs wielding assault rifles with nothing more than a .357 revolver, Gary Busey and his police partner chasing Danny Trejo as he tried to get away in an ice cream van, Danny Trejo shooting at Gary Busey's car with an M60 machine gun, Gary Busey somehow surviving his car being shot at with an M60 machine gun, Danny Trejo throwing a grenade into Gary Busey's car, Gary Busey throwing the grenade back into the ice cream truck, causing it to overturn and explode, Gary Busey being chewed out by his police captain, Gary Busey being told by his police captain that he "likes his style," and Gary Busy flirting with his girlfriend while she took a bath with a rubber duckie.

All in the first 10 minutes.

As opposed to the tense horror of The Burning, Bulletproof demanded the viewer turn their brain off and simply go along for the ride, which is exactly what they did. Despite the movie being ripe for it, like the night before there was no riffing or making fun of the movie, other than the laughs of disbelief and a shocked "Kidding me" from Cole as Gary Busey, tied to a wooden spool by a group of militants, made his escape by using the explosion of a grenade to roll the spool down a nearby hill. Julie's new friends respected her choice in movies and showed their approval by giving Bulletproof their full attention... for the most part.

By the halfway point of the film, when Gary Busey, LAPD Detective, became Gary Busey, former DEA agent drafted for one final assignment, Eleanor was once again seated between Cole's legs. It didn't take long for Cole to begin nibbling on the back of Eleanor's neck. Their eyes remained on the movie while their hands began to roam the other's body. Cole's fingers slipped under the hem of Eleanor's loose tank top while she casually traced a path along the inside of Cole's legs. A soft hum from Eleanor grabbed the attention of both Alexander and Julie at one point. After turning away from their roommates, their gazes met. Looking over her shoulder at Alexander, Julie tilted her head towards Cole and Eleanor before playfully rolling her eyes, drawing a smile from Alexander in return.

Alexander went back to watching the movie, as did Julie. Now and then, however, he noticed Julie peeking over at Cole and Eleanor, who had become more open and blatant, beginning with Cole's hand under the waistband of Eleanor's skirt and escalating from there. The looks Julie gave them were brief at first, but slowly they turned into lingering glances. She began to squirm as well, her hips and legs slowly shifting each time, the motions increasing in intensity the longer she looked at Cole and Eleanor. And the more she moved, the more Alexander debated if he should, to use a phrase, simply go for it.

Once the decision had been made, his first action had been simple enough. The wooden chair rubbed against the carpet as Alexander pulled it forward, bringing himself even with Julie's hips. Doing so had drawn a puzzled look from Julie. Alexander settled back into the chair, arms crossed, eyes back on the television, waiting for his moment. When it arrived, it was during the point in the film where Gary Busey and his love interest climbed behind the controls of an advanced tank and began to make everything around them, both buildings and people, violently explode. It was a simple motion on Alexander's part. He reached out with one hand and gently scratched Julie's lower back.

She immediately shivered under his touch, letting out a deep sigh that caught Alexander off guard. The urge to retract his hand and simply finish the movie briefly raced through his mind. Instead, Alexander repeated the motion, keeping the same pace and the same pressure. Julie settled on her stomach. Her legs drifted apart. She arched her body, pushing her hips towards Alexander. Her motions caused her shirt to pull up, revealing the small of her back. After only a moment's hesitation, Alexander began to drag his fingers across the exposed skin in small circles. The response from Julie was to stretch out on the bed like a cat. He successfully fought the urge to move his fingers, either further up her back or the forbidden zone below her waist. Instead, he continued to do exactly what he was doing. Julie appeared to like it by how she relaxed underneath his touch.

The moment the credits rolled on Bulletproof, Cole and Eleanor began furiously making out with each other. Julie had given them a drawn-out look before rolling onto her side, one hand propping her head, and gazed at Alexander. "So," she said in a flirtatious tone, "what do you think?"

His hand now resting easily on Julie's hip, Alexander gestured with his head. "I think they're going to end up having sex."

"That's a foregone conclusion," Julie responded. "I mean, what did you think about the movie?"

"I liked it. I'm more into action movies than horror movies, so this was more up my alley. It was loud and over-the-top but didn't hide the fact that it was trying to be loud and over-the-top." He shrugged. "I like it when a movie's upfront about what it's trying to be, especially a... I can call that a B-movie, right?"

"Very much so."

"Especially a B-movie. And," he added, "I did walk away with a significant addition to my life. The word 'butthorn' is now in my vocabulary of insults."

"You'll have to tell me how someone responds to that grievous insult the first time you use it." Julie's eyes roamed his body for a brief but noticeable moment. "What should we do now, Alexander?" The answer to the question was evident in her voice.

X X X X X

With the rapid shedding of clothes and one intense burst of foreplay later, Alexander was grabbing Julie's hips, ostensibly to help the young woman keep her balance but more crucially to hold on for dear life. Julie was gasping for breath. She threw her head back as she slid her pussy along Alexander's cock. The feeling of her hot, slick tunnel was becoming too much for Alexander to bear. His body quivered from the tension that ran from his head to his toes.

Julie was a stunning sight above him, with her tight body slamming into him. Every impact caused her exquisite breasts to bounce against her chest. Her short black hair was matted with sweat, clinging to her scalp. Just looking at Julie as she rode him pushed Alexander closer and closer to the edge. "Oh God," he said, biting his lower lip. He began to raise his hips to meet hers, trying to keep as much of his length inside of Julie as he could. "Oh God Julie, I'm close..."

Julie shook her head and began to ride him harder and faster. "Just a little longer," she pleaded. "I'm almost there."

Alexander tried to hold back, focusing on anything but the insanely attractive young woman astride him, to no avail. His fingers dug into Julie's muscular hips as his cock spasmed. His warmth flowed into Julie's waiting pussy. "Oh God," he said again, this time higher in both pitch and volume. Each pulse in his lower body sent a rush of bliss through Alexander's body, causing him to writhe underneath Julie while she continued to bounce on top of him.

Through the haze of pleasure, Alexander could see Julie's finger dip between her legs. She gave a low moan as she began to energetically rub her clit. "Yes," she said, first whispering before repeating herself with more vigor. "Yes, oh yes, oh yes..." As the final streams of Alexander's climax spilled inside of Julie, her pussy clenched at his now-sensitive erection. Her hips bucked wildly as she touched herself. The intense feeling was almost too much for Alexander to take as it caused him to twist on the bed. Julie's finger continued to work her clit as her orgasm hit her. Her tunnel gripped Alexander in time with Julie's quivering, both crying out from the overwhelming sensations they were feeling.

Julie collapsed on top of Alexander, panting deeply as she began to come down from the vigorous round of fucking. The pair were covered in sweat while other bodily fluids mixed in a sticky concoction between their legs. Alexander managed to run a trembling hand along the back of Julie's head, causing her to sigh contentedly. "I tried to hold on..."

"No apology necessary," Julie responded as she carefully pulled herself off of his softening penis before lying down beside him. She rested her head on Alexander's chest, her fingers lightly tapping out an off-tempo beat against his skin. "We both had an orgasm. They just weren't in the usual order..."

A muffled scream interrupted Julie's reassuring words. Both she and Alexander turned to see Eleanor prone on her bed, face buried in the mattress, as Cole slammed in and out of her. Eleanor's fingers clutched at the bedsheet as she cried out, her body rocking back and forth from Cole's efforts.

From the corner of his eyes, Alexander noticed Julie licking her lips as she observed Cole fucking Eleanor in her prone position. Her fingers went from tapping against his chest to gently stroking his sweaty skin. Eleanor's body began to shake and her screams became more pronounced despite being muted by the pillow, and in response Julie took a deep breath, running one hand through her black hair. Her legs moved against Alexander's body as she watched Eleanor climax on the other side of the room, letting out a long sigh in the process.