Midnight Plight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hehe, lookin good."

Maou groaned as he felt the cold metal pole against his back. His view as he looked forward was still upside down, and it was ironically more stable as he hung from the taut rope connected to the top of the pole. Like that he'd become the replacement for the ball of the tetherball set, his round frame bloated with jizz acting as the perfect substitute as far as Anna was concerned. Maou could only imagine what she was going to do to him now.

PLAP! "GFF-?!"

He found out pretty soon as the side of his face was suddenly impacted! Thankfully, the impact was nowhere near as heavy as it would have been were it a fist that had struck him, instead, it had been like getting hit with the boneless leg of a ham. It was a fitting comparison to Anna's big horse dong that had smacked into him as the large Hyena swung her hips sideways! The impact still caused the bloated Maou to swing away to the side, and when he came back again,

PLOP! "GEK-!"

"Kahahaha~♪"

Anna twisted her broad hips in the other direction, causing her hot meat to smack the Hyena boy's face again as he was sent swinging with increased force. The She-beast cackled to herself in amusement, like a child that found a new toy to play with.

PLOP! "GUHP-!" PPLLRRTTT~

This time, she got him right in his swollen belly as he came back, Maou's eye went wide as his cheeks suddenly smelled, and out from his lips came a thick spurt of pungent semen. The impact caused ripples to continuously echo through the viscous mass in his belly. Maou found himself wobbling as he swung, already the intense motions together with all the cum inside his belly was making him feel queasy.

PLOP! "Ughf-!" PLAP! "Hagh!"

So she kept swinging her prick to smack him around like a ball, the tall metal pole wobbled as the Hyena heavy with semen was smacked this way and that. It was a truly weird feeling to be beaten by the big hard meaty monster, as it kept bludgeoning his bloated body, all the sticky cum left on the giant dong was worked into his fur, making it even more soiled when it already reeked of the She-beast's piss.

PWCH~! "UPFT!"

A direct thrusting impact to the front of his face almost forced Maou's mouth open again! Luckily the Hyena managed to keep his mouth shut and instead he flew backwards. As the feeling of the shape of the hot, swollen flare lingered on his face, he went away and around, coming back on the other side of the pole. There he was immediately met with her flare again as she twisted to the side. The impact of his face against her hot flare sent ripples through the trunk of cock flesh that then rebounded and caused him to fly back again, this time with more slimy precum added to the jizz already coating his muzzle. Back and forth she shoved him away at the face with the end of her pulsating dick, the pole wobbled as he was continuously knocked away from one side to the other, the feeling as her bulbous flare was thoroughly remembered by his face.

PLOP! "Ughf-!" PLAP! "Hagh!" PLOP! SSPPLLRRTTT~

PLAP! "Hag-!" PPLLRRTTT~

"Hehe, bounce bitch, bounce~!"

Eventually, she was literally juggling him on her cock. Cum constantly spurt from Maou's mouth as his bloated belly being repeatedly struck caused him to bounce up and down. Anna cackled as she stood in place, swinging her doughy hips back and forth while flexing her crotch muscles such that her giant horse cock swung up and down. Each upward motion was accompanied by a crisp smacking noise as the impact sent the smaller Hyena upwards in the air, just enough so that he received another smack when he came back down. It was like she was a footballer juggling a ball, using her giant third leg.

If Maou was struggling to hold in her cum before, now it was almost impossible as each smack forced some of the sticky splooge out of his bloated belly. There was even slimy jizz oozing out of his tight tailhole. The bitter taste of Anna's still warm sperm filled his mouth as he practically came from his maw, shooting spurt after thick spurt that bulged his throat before squirting from his lips.

"That was fun, wasn't it?"

"Uuggh~" PTUI~

By the time Anna was done playing, there was more cum splattered all over the area around the tether pole than what was in the Hyena boy's swollen belly. Maou hung there from the rope, gently swaying as he coughed up some of the gooey jizz still stuck in his throat. His whole body still felt a bit sore with the lingering feeling of Anna's meaty cock imprinted in his soft, plump frame. He was gradually overcoming his dizziness from being so aggressively knocked about like a fluid filled ball.

SSKKKRRRRRRKK~!

"?!"

Suddenly, a sound filled the fluffy ears of the disoriented Hyena boy, the sound of creaking metal. Before he knew what was what, Maou found himself getting lower and lower as the sound of creaking and screaming metal grew louder. It was already proven that the larger Hyena showed no regard for public property, now it was even more obvious as she struggled to use the immense strength in her large frame to literally bend the metal pole sideways! Anna grunted out loud while the metal screamed, the top of the pole angled downward as the tied up Maou got lower to the ground. Finally, there was a deep enough bend in the tall pole that the top section was almost parallel to the ground!

Now Maou's head was hovering just off the ground, the living cum ball had no idea what was going on even as Anna soon grabbed him up again. Instead of freeing him from the rope at last, the larger Hyena did the opposite, she did untie his feet, but only momentarily so that she could position them towards his front such that his flexible legs were bent all the way with his knees to his chest and his feet sticking out past his head! She then ran the rope under his knee, over his back and under the other knee. Finally, she tied the end of the rope together at his hands that were positioned behind his back like he was being arrested.

The result was an amazing work of improvisation that made one wonder if the large She-beast was still drunk or not! Maou now hung there with his upper body balanced with his lower body such that he hung almost perfectly horizontally from the single point where the knot of the rope was tying his hands behind his back and simultaneously connecting to the top of the bent pole. His still somewhat bloated belly hung between his legs that were spread to hug his sides, and facing downward from his crotch was his unsheathed dick that was still as hard and throbbing as when this whole ordeal had started! He was like a pig tied up to roast over a fire, there was only one reason that the horny Hyena had put him in such a position!

PLOP! "Agh!"

Sure enough, Maou soon felt an impact on his butt that sent him flying forwards! His tight tailhole quivered from the feeling of the bulbous tip of her flare as he flew, he made a wide arc upwards before eventually stopping and having gravity pull him back down again. The cum in his belly was almost forced out his throat again from the inertia as he came back just as speedily.

And naturally there was an even greater impact as Anna rammed forward while aiming the flare of her cock right between his plump butt cheeks as soon as he came back! The force of the impact rippled through Maou and caused him to groan while growing dizzy again, he was once more sent flying forwards and up, cum sloshing around in his swollen belly as he came back again.

PLOP! "Ungh!" PLOP! "Guh!"

It was like a joyride from horny hell, the Hyena boy grew nauseous as the impact of Anna's prick repeatedly slamming into his ass rattled his brain. She kept doing it over and over, the sound of smacking rhythmically echoing in the silent night as she grunted and he fought the urge to barf up her jizz. Each time her prick slammed into his ass, more and more of her hot, slimy precum smeared the area inside his crack, and particularly his tight little pucker that had been vehemently resisting her dick the whole time. It kept smearing and layering as he was repeatedly smacked forward until eventually,

SHCHWK~ "Ugughk?!"

"Ugh! There we go~!"

A loud squelching sound was made as all the slippery precum finally led to the She-beast's schlong roughly penetrating his butthole! Maou's toes besides his face curled as he grit his teeth and groaned, his ass was an even tighter fit than his mouth had been, even just having the thick flare barely squeeze into his forcefully pried open ass was already making his butt feel more sore than he was used to! His tight black pucker was gaped to the limit, his hole tightly clutching the part behind Anna's flare such that the She-beast groaned as he squeezed her girthy meat.

SHCHW- POP! "Ngh!"

Suddenly, Anna jerked forward powerfully and came to an abrupt stop, this caused he thick flare to loudly pop out of Maou's ass and the Hyena boy was sent forward again! As his butthole closed, he made an arc that was even greater to the point he almost went all the way over the bent pole. The speed with which he came back down was even greater than before, and coupled with the increased speed and force with which Anna thrust forward to meet him,

SHCH-SQUEEEEELCH~ "Ungugh!"

"Oooooohh~♥"

This time, her cock entered his breached butthole with a loud squelch until his tight pucker ended up at the rib in the centre of her cock! Remnant cum gushed out of Maou's mouth as the massive intrusion of meat bloated his whole upper body from his gaped open butthole all the way to the base of his neck! It was a similar situation to when he'd had his mouth fuck, except he was now packed from the other end.

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~ SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

Finally his used and abused self could no longer handle the stimulation, the Hyena boy's cock jerked as he fired his load on the spot. His cock seemed to throb and spit long thin ropes of jizz at the same time that Anna's far superior cock pulsated inside of him and caused a wet squelching sound to echo from his bloated insides.

FRRRP- SHCHK~ FRRP- "Guh!" SHCHK~ FRRP- "Hugh!" SHCHK~ FRRP- SHCHK~ FRRP-P-

The She-beast couldn't even wait for him to finish cumming, as his balls tensed in release, she quickly began moving to fuck his blown open butt. The sounds it made as her prick tightly squelched through his insides were no different from when she was fucking his other end just a while ago. If there was a different, it was in the amount of stimulation felt by Maou as his prostate was under threat of being ground to bits. Maou's fat ass was one of his most breedable features, it was certainly his mistress' favourite hole to plough, the sensitivity of his hole trained through many years of being rutted and knotted by Brandy was on full display as his tied of legs jerked with each thrust.

SCHLORP~ FRRP- "Hugh!" SCHLORP~ FRRP-P- "Ungh!" SCHLORP~ FRRPP-P- "Guh!"

"Fuck, you're so tight~!"

Anna was definitely one to appreciate the feel of a tight, breedable ass, the large Hyena grunted as she grabbed onto the bent pole above Maou's jerking body. Her foot claws dug into the ground and rooted her in place as she thrust back and forth, relying on pure inertia and the lubrication of her own precum, as well as the slimy cum inside Maou's body, to make her cock slide in and out of his ass. Her fat balls seemed to have shrunk not a bit after blowing such a colossal load, the heavy gonads began slapping her own thick, pulsating shaft as she rammed half her massive cock up the tiny living fuck sleeve with more force and roughness with each progressive thrust.

Maou certainly felt every bit of her force pounding through him as his body jerked harshly with the motion of her powerful hips. The smaller Hyena constantly felt like he was having the wind knocked out of him as her fuckstick ploughed through his tiny insides. What was actually knocked out of him was Anna's cum that gushed up his throat and squirt from his mouth. The taste refused to leave his mouth as it was constantly washed by the barfed up jizz, it kept shooting from his mouth to the point that his belly eventually shrunk until the clear outline of Anna's massive, bulbous flare could be seen rapidly squirming through him.

SHCHK~ "GUH!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~ "GUH!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~ "HGUF!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~

At some point, all of a sudden the larger Hyena started aggressively ramming her hips forward in gut mangling half strokes! Before her cock even retreated all the way, Maou felt it slamming back in to the point that it felt like the thick flare was knocking at the entrance of his throat! This was certainly no illusion as Anna's cock was no going even deeper into his body with each thrust, it was obvious as his sore pucker soon welcomed the thick ring in the middle of her prick! The meaty ring entered and exited his behind with each thrust, easily increasing the sore feeling in his ass as his grunting, choked voice was forced out the other end.

Maou became ever more weary as his throat began losing the battle against Anna's invasive flare, the Hyena boy tried to keep himself in check however at this point the harsh knocking from inside his body was rattling his brain and messing up his mind! The sounds coming from his mouth became more and more desperate and choked, the aggressive squelching echoed out his gaping maw like a speaker as Anna gripped the pole hard enough for the metal to creak! Finally, the larger Hyena backed up almost all the way out of his ass with a loud squelch. Maou felt air rushing into his mouth from the suction until his hole was barely hanging onto the She-beast's thick flare!

"Hrgh~!"

SHCHK-SQUEEEEEELCH~

"Agghk~!"

Following that, Anna suddenly rammed forward with all she had! A loud squelch emanated from Maou's body that remained almost stationary from the inertia. The air that had rushed into his mouth blew right back out even faster as though being chased by something, that something being the thing rapidly bloating Maou's body straight towards his head! And as soon as all the air was out of his mouth,

"AK-!" SHLCK~ FRRPP-P~

Following right behind was the end of Anna's prick that emerged from his gaping maw like the head of a boa poking out of an ankle sock!

SHCHK~ "GHK!"

"Heh, now you're really a fuck sleeve."

Maou retched harshly as his view of the moon in the horizon became blocked by the back of the Anna's thick flare. The dark meaty monster completely impaled his body all the way through, it's sheer pulsating girth causing his whole upper frame to warp cylindrically as it tunnelled into his ass and out through his mouth! Whether it was his gaping sore ass, his belly, his throat or mouth, all was stretched and held open the engorged mass that pulsated and throbbed against the inner walls of his body to create a wet squelching sound that was almost as loud as his retching.

Even when he was knotted by Brandy, the Hyena boy had never felt so full, his body that was lighter than Anna's engorged mass of cock meat was completely controlled by the motions of the girthy fuck stick. The rope tying him to the pole wasn't even necessary as each time her cock jerked, his body swung up and down with it.

SQUEEEEEEEELCH~ "ULK! GRRRGHK!"

Maou gradually slid down Anna's shaft that was wet and slimy with a mixture of his and her fluids. The pulsating, dripping flare got farther away as her cock simultaneously squelched deeper into his butt and exited his mouth. He felt the thick rib in the middle stirring up his insides even more as he violently retched while taking in the feeling if his stretched, sore butthole and the cock meat dragging along his tongue. Pretty soon he felt the warmth of the She-beast's wide crotch nearing his spread butt cheeks. Just as he was about to be rooted to the base of her shaft,

PLAP! "GLRK-?!" SHCHLK-FRRPPP~

The larger Hyena suddenly rammed forward, smacking her pelvis against his ass and sending him sliding up the length of her prick! Maou barely had time to gag as her hot girth roughly shot through his ass and throat again, soon his face rammed into the back of her flare and stopped momentarily before,

"ULGHK!" SQUEEELCH~

The Hyena boy's gagging continued as Anna jerked backward with perfect timing such that her thick flare pushed back against his gaping muzzle and sent her squelching down her length again!

SQUELCH~ PLAP! "GUK!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! "HRGHK!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLOP! "GRNGH!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~

The sounds made by Maou's body as Anna started roughly ploughing his impaled form greatly resemble that of a roughly used fuck sleeve, except that this one could gag. And gag he did as he had literal feet of pulsating, hot Hyena horsecock rushing through his throat every torturous second. Everything around him was a blur, the scenery receding and rushing past faster than his frazzled mind could keep up with as his body was roughly jostled on the length of the colossal prick. If he thought his ass felt sore before, now the feeling was in a different league as his tightly stretched hole speedily slid over most of the length of Anna's prick, including the thickest, veiny base that his butt would swallow the split second before another well-timed thrust sent his pelvic-smacked ass right back up her length again!

The thick flare blocked his face and controlled the distance he could go, the smaller Hyena was like an undersized onahole, being rapidly worked on the length of Anna's prick as she ploughed away.

"Hrngh! Unghk~!"

SHCHK~ PLAP! "GHL!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~ PLAP! "GRK!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~ PLOP! "GHUK!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~

The larger Hyena was straight up gritting her teeth, blaring her sharp canines on her scrunched face as she gave it her all. Her large hips swung with feral vigour, containing enough power to hip-bump a male sized car off the edge of a cliff. Her tail was a brown blur as the harsh wagging combined with the speedy thrusting, Anna gripped the bent pole above the living fuck sleeve so hard that the metal started creaking again while the faintest indent of her gripping fingers was left in the cold hard shaft. Drunk or sober, this was the best fuck she'd ever had!

Fluid went everywhere, whether it was the saliva and other lubricating fluids from Maou's body or the endless thick spurts of hot cock spittle that his tight frame rung out the end of Anna's flare. A rich, feral musk enveloped the surroundings as Anna's actions became even more heated and aggressive, one could hardly even hear the sounds of Maou's continued retching over the even louder sounds of rapid squelching and smacking. Added in was the sound of feral growling and grunting as the horny She-beast gradually lost control.

This was a new level of rough use that even Maou had never experienced before, and that included all the encounters with other females that often had their way with him when he was out on errands. He felt the astounding Shape of Anna's monstrous prick with his entire impaled body, her taste had been worked so deep into his tongue that he would probably still be tasting her when Brandy fed him her cum later. That was assuming that he could eventually escape. So far the chances didn't seem too high.

SQUELCH~ PLAP! "GRHK!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! "HGUF!" SCHLORP~ SQUELCH~ PLOP! SCHLORP~ FRRPP-P- PLOP~! "GURK!"

"Huff~ huff~♥"

The pleasure within both of them kept building, the rough treatment completely surpassed Maou's threshold and caused his messed up and disoriented mind to steer towards the edge until eventually,

"UHK-!" SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

The Hyena boy came for the second time when it became too much. His jizz flung literally everywhere as his body kept being juggled as he came, thin long ropes of masochistic cum shooting out of his little black pecker that wasn't even half as much as the rest of the fluid splattered on the ground.

And as though not to be outdone by the orgasming Hyena boy,