Midnight Yoga as Husband Sleeps

Story Info
Midnight Yoga for group sex as husband sleeps.
3.8k words
2.83
11.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMWM321
LMWM321
23 Followers

It's 8am on Sunday morning and Doug is delighted to wake up next to a half-naked Maria. Her missing panties and the vibrator on her bed stand suggests that she once again woke up during the night feeling horny and took care of her needs herself. It also suggests that she'll be wanting Doug's assistance in further addressing those needs now that it's morning.

Doug's reading email on his phone when Maria begins to stir; ten minutes later she rolls onto her back. Although she hasn't spoken yet, it's clear she's awake. Doug decides to get things started. He pulls the sheet and comforter back and begins fondling and kissing her beautiful, youthful feet as she watches through sleepy eyes,

"I love kissing my way up your legs, hun," Doug says in a soft voice, "Please do me a favor and spread them so I can eye my prize as I do it."

"Sure, my love, and I'm super horny too," she says quietly as she bends her knees and spreads her legs wide for Doug, then adds, "but I think you'll want to talk about something before we get started."

Doug proceeds undaunted by her cryptic comment, figuring whatever it is can wait. He kisses her inner thigh twice more then looks up to catch a glimpse of her pussy, then stops abruptly. As he expected, Maria's gorgeous vulva is beginning to glisten and darken with arousal, but instead of looking neat and tidy as usual, the whole area - her labia, clitoris, perineum and inner thighs - are covered with a whitish glaze. Doug's eyes widen with shock."

"Oh my god, what is that all over you? Is that what I think it is? Did we fuck a bunch of times in the middle of the night and I don't remember?"

"No, we didn't," says Maria softly, "And yes, my dear...it's definitely what you think it is."

"What the heck, hun!..How did that happen!?"

Maria takes a deep breath.

"Well, last night you were dead to the world after taking your Ambien and I was struggling to stay awake until Saturday Night Live. Just a few minutes after it started, I got a text from Donna inviting me to Midnight Yoga."

"Midnight Yoga?" Doug asks, as he sits up.

"Well, that's what they call it. I had heard some rumors so I asked Donna about it. After learning the details, I thought about it for a few days, then begged her to invite me to the next one. And that invite came last night. I was quickly dressed and out the door."

"So what exactly is Midnight yoga? Judging from what I'm seeing it's not about strengthening your core and improving balance."

Maria hesitate as she ponders the right words.

"Well..the best way to describe it is 'speed-fucking'. Donna starts by collecting everyones phone, then cranks up the heat, puts on quiet music, and dims the lights to near darkness. Meanwhile, the other ladies fashion three makeshift beds along the back wall, about 6 feet apart, from thick yoga mats and towels. I took bed #2, in the middle."

Maria looks at Doug to gauge his reaction. Encouraged by his smile she sits up and leans back against the headboard and continues.

"Everyone signs a copy of 'Midnight Yoga Rules'. Then the guys draw a bed number from a bag - 1, 2, or 3. Then we get busy. No names are used. In fact, there's almost no talking."

"Speed fucking? Doug asks, as his smile turns devilish, "How is that different from the usual...?"

"The guys line up at their bed then, one at a time, the woman invites them to fuck her. The sex is just basic PIV only, and the woman alone decides the position and controls the pace. The man can caress her body and fondle and kiss her breasts while they fuck, but that's pretty much it. There's no kissing on the mouth, or oral sex of any kind. Quiet moaning is OK, but no dirty talk. Just silent fucking. Once the guy cums - which happens surprisingly quick - he immediately yields to the next guy in line, then quickly gets dressed and leaves the studio."

"Holy shit! That sounds absolutely nuts, Maria - like the last days of the Roman Empire...Why all the rules?"

"They've been doing Midnight Yoga about once a month for years and have found these rules help prevent personal attachments or other kinds of drama. It's not a sex club where people get their wildest kinks fulfilled - it's just fellow Yoga Club members gathering for a quick lusty midnight fuck. Last night, 3 women and 13 guys showed and all were quite happy to play by the rules."

Doug shakes his head in disbelief, though the smile never leaves his face.

"Well, I'm okay with it, of course. For years I've been okay with you having casual sex with other men so long as it's not about romance."

"Oh, trust me, Luv, it wasn't about romance. Barely a word is spoken. I wasn't there 3 minutes before I was on my back with with my legs spread and knees pulled to my shoulders offering my pussy to the first guy. Within seconds, his cock was gliding in and out of me. It was so dark I couldn't even make out his face. It was just a quick fuck - nothing romantic about it."

"12 guys and 3 women? I'm kinda surprised they found 3 women for this."

"Don't be. Donna said there's more than a dozen women who periodically join in and they're all my age or older. But she can only accommodate 2 or 3 at a time because the women all want multiple guys."

"Seriously!?" Dan exclaims, "This is fucking mind-blowing! I can't believe that many women would do this!"

"Well this isn't just a random group of women, this is a Yoga Club - and Yoga is quite amazing. Along with balance and strength, it improves a woman's overall sense of self so she feels more confident, more comfortable with her body, and more sexual. If you give women who've been doing it intensely for years a setting where they feel physically safe and not judged - like Donna always does at Midnight Yoga - they can be as horny and dirty-minded as a bunch of sailors."

Doug is still smiling but looks unconvinced.

"I guess I can imagine college girls doing this but women in their 50's or older? And please understand I'm not judging - not at all. I think it's great! I'm just trying to understand."

Maria dwells on his comment for a few moments, then continues..

"You need to forget what you think you know about mature women, my love. With no kids at home or career worries these women finally have the headspace to focus on their own happiness, including sex. For some, like me, Midnight Yoga is a way to relive a bit of the promiscuity they enjoyed before settling down with one guy; and for others its a chance to enjoy some of the promiscuity they never experienced but wish they had. Either way, they know the time for them to do some wild, slutty stuff is running out. I know I wouldn't have gone to Midnight Yoga while in my 40's, but now?..I couldn't resist - I begged Donna to let me do it."

Doug nods his head, eyes still wide with amazement. Maria continues..

"Plus, age aside, it felt like a chance to push back on the social norms that are meant to control women. So... there was some of that in my decision too."

"Well, I can certainly understand that.. Okay, but aren't most of the women married? Their husbands are okay with it?"

"Well, like me, they must have husbands who are well past worrying about their wife leaving them over casual sex. In fact, I'll bet most of them are quite turned on by the fact their wives do such dirty things - you know, kinda like a man I know."

Doug laughs, "Yes, guilty as charged. And doing multiple guys? The ladies were all cool with that?"

"Cool with it?" Maria says, sounding surprised by his question, "Honey, that's main the reason they do it! Remember, there's no foreplay or post-play. The guys are expected to just step forward, drop their shorts, push it in and go! And they are all so horny that when it's their turn it takes them just a few minutes to cum. So for Midnight Yoga to be fun for the women, they definitely want more than just one guy."

Maria pauses until Doug looks up and makes eye contact. She gives him a mischievous smile, before adding..

"Plus, speaking for myself only, it's an unbelievable rush to push a sexually drained man off of me then give the come-hither gesture to the next guy in line. It was outrageously fun and by far the sluttiest thing I've ever done."

Doug puts his face in his hands, shakes his head, then looks up and smiles."

Maria adds..

"So yeah, believe it or not, there's quite a few ladies hoping for an invitation. And if they have husbands or boyfriends who belong to the club, they're invited too. Hint..Hint..!! But they have to queue up with a different woman - that's the rule."

"I hear you babe, you won't have to ask me again. I'm joining the club!"

"Well, I have to say Maria, Midnight Yoga sounds outrageously sinful, appalling, and utterly fucking awesome! Seriously, I'm really glad you went."

"So you're not upset with me?"

"Hell no, and I totally get why you did it! It sounds like harmless, erotic fun and it was a big Fuck You! to how the world thinks women your age should behave. No, I'm not bothered one bit. Did you know the guys in your queue? Were they handsome, at least?"

Maria is very relieved her story is not upsetting Doug; on the contrary, there's a bulge in his shorts that is growing before her eyes. Knowing it's having this affect is getting her rather excited too. And though she won't ask, she's hoping he'll pull his beautiful cock out and stroke it in front of her as she continues sharing the tantalizing details of her night.

"I think I recognized a few," says Maria, "but I'm not sure - it was so dark and there was no talking. Donna picks the guys, so she must be pretty picky because any one of them could end up in her line. All I can say is they all felt nice to have pressed against my naked body, but beyond that I couldn't tell you. It truly wasn't about that. They showed up for a no-strings-attached fast fuck with a hot older woman, and I showed up to be one of those women."

"..So did you enjoy it Maria?..Did you cum?"

"Oh God yes! And really really hard! I hope you're okay with that. And it wasn't because the sex was great - it really wasn't. How could it be with all the rules? Still, I orgasmed so easily because it was such an erotic, taboo and unexpected thing for me to be doing."

Maria pauses a moment, looks at Doug, then continues..

"Think of it. One minute I'm in bed with my snoring husband nodding off to TV, minutes later I'm naked in front of 15 people sexually servicing a near-stranger as others wait for their turn with me. I felt so sexually liberated, uninhibited and desired! The last straw was hearing all the moaning from the others, the women too - it was intoxicating. The first time I came I moaned so loudly I got a stern 'shhh!!!' from Donna...God, I was such a hussy last night, Doug - and I loved every second of it!"

"Of course I'm okay with you having an orgasm!" Doug exclaims, "I'd be disappointed for you if you didn't! As you drove there did you fear you might chicken-out?"

"Not one bit. I knew Donna would make me feel safe and not judged, so I was giddy with excitement. As I walked into the studio, my clitoris was literally tingling. And I've never undressed in front of strangers before - and here I was doing it in front of a small crowd. I couldn't believe how comfortable I was with it - I thought I might orgasm just removing my bra in front of everyone."

Maria covers her face with her hands and gently massages her brow for a few moments. Doug can tell from her deep breathing she's also recalling some highlight from her crazy nocturnal adventure. When Maria drops her hands and opens her eyes she is pleased to see Doug stroking his beautiful 8-plus inch cock as he watches her. She locks eyes with him and smiles approvingly, but says nothing about his masturbating.

"So how did you divide up the guys?"

"Well, Donna and Barb took care of four guys each. I took care of five..."

"Ha! I should've guessed you'd have the busiest dance-card. I hope they had lot's of lube."

"I only used a little for the first guy," says Maria in a suggestive tone, "After that, well...each guy made lube for the next. And yes, I had the most guys, but I could have done 2 or 3 more, easily. Heck, maybe all 13 guys!"

They both laugh. Doug thinks she's kidding, but she's not - she left Midnight Yoga wanting more.

"So why no condoms, hun? That surprises me a bit."

"Me too, but I decided that if I was going to do this, I was going all the way. I'll regret it if I get an STD, but the truth is, I really really wanted to feel each guys warm, gooey release deep inside me. By the time the 5th guy was finished I was so sopping wet and so delightfully squishy between my legs, it felt absolutely divine."

Dan smiles and rolls his eye.

"I will say, that I was a bit surprised that after the first guy came, the others were so comfortable fucking a pussy that's oozing from another guy. But they didn't mind a bit."

Doug nods knowingly.

"Yeah, I think that's a caveman, evolution kinda thing, Marie - like each guy wanting to prove to the cavewoman his swimmers are the strongest."

"Yes - maybe that's it," Maria says, with a giggle, "All I know is I wanted to feel absolutely drenched, and I did - it was so decedent. And I was in no hurry to wash it off either. By the way, you'll want to wipe off the leather seat of your Lexus - Yoga pants are quite porous. As I drove home I nearly slid off the seat as I went around corners."

Dan falls back on the bed as he laughs out loud as he imagines that happening - then sits back up.

"Only after I take a picture of the mess first, my dear. Look, if you do get an STD, we'll deal with it together. It's a risk we've discussed and accepted when we allow each other to occasionally be with other people....So, what sex position did you chose?"

"I welcomed each guy in Happy Baby pose, then after he pushed his cock in me, I draped my legs over his shoulders as he pumped. And you're right about my feet, nearly every guy played with them."

"See! I told you you have the sexiest feet in the world - no guy can resist them. Did the guys play with your breasts too?" Doug asks but knows the answer couldn't be anything but 'yes'.

"Well, what do you think?" Maria asks with an alluring grin as she lifts up her night shirt and sways her gorgeous g-cup tits for Doug.

"I think if I dusted for fingerprints I'd find hundreds of them."

"Yes you would, from exactly 50 different fingers. And when I wanted the guy to finish, I'd simply push an erect nipple into his mouth and whisper in his ear, 'Suck It!'. Within seconds I'd feel a warm gush deep inside me. It worked with every guy. Believe me my love, draining the cum from their cocks was sooo easy."

"Well that trick alway works for me," Doug says, as he resumes slowly stroking himself - inspired by Maria's dirty banter, "It sounds like you had an amazing night, my love. Did you go out for drinks with any of them afterward?"

"Oh, no! that's against the rules. In fact, you're not supposed to even chat afterward - not even in the parking lot. I was home just 45 minutes after I left. I then climbed in bed, I didn't even shower. And I left off my shorts because...well, I was still so horny I needed some solo time before I could fall asleep," Maria says with a sultry smile, "I hope you don't mind."

"Do I mind!? Of course not - the idea turns me on! Just like everything else you did last night after I fell asleep."

They continue to smile at one another, each knowing what comes next but waiting for the other to say it. Doug continues stroking himself - albeit slowly, he doesn't want to cum. Then, after a few moments..

"So...hun, you know our agreement. After you've been with other men, I get to promptly reclaim you as MY lover, so can we get busy?"

"So you're not mad at me?"

"Not at all! I'm absolutely thrilled you did it. I know no one will ever take you from me - and you didn't break any of our rules. I only wish I was there to watch it, and.. as if you couldn't tell, hearing about your night has made me outrageously horny for you."

"Of course I can see that. And I love watching you stroke your cock - I'm just glad you didn't cum on yourself. I'd rather you save it all for me, " Maria says in a coquettish voice.

"But before you fuck me will you do something really naughty to show me you're not angry? I want to feel like you were a part of the Midnight Yoga debauchery too...And it's also a fantasy I've had about you for quite some time."

"Okay, tell me what you want," Doug asks as he breathing deepens.

Maria moves to the middle of the bed and lies on her back. As she looks at Doug she pulls her knees to her shoulders then grasps a foot with each hand and spreads herself as wide as she comfortably can. She's well aware that Happy Baby pose is Doug's very favorite for orally ravishing her - it's also how she welcomed each man during Midnight Yoga just hours earlier.

"As you can see - I'm absolutely filthy from those other men. Please kiss and lick every inch of this dirty, sticky pussy then push your tongue deep inside it - then my asshole too? Please do that for me and I'll know we're good. Then I want you to push that gorgeous, thick cock of yours deep inside me - and stretch me like those other guys couldn't."

Doug's breathing deepens. As if Maria's outrageous story wasn't enough, seeing her in Happy Baby pose - almost begging to be eaten - is sending his arousal into the stratosphere. His heart is racing as his mouth begins to water.

"Maria, you didn't seriously think doing this would be a problem for me, did you? I'll never turn down an opportunity to go down on you - no matter what slutty things you've been up to."

"You really are a wonderful fuck-toy, aren't you, my love?"

"I sure am, and soon, I will be a fellow Yoga student."

Midnight Yoga Rules:

The goal of Midnight Yoga is giving our club members an opportunity for a quick lusty fuck with another club member in a way that doesn't promote attachments or lead to drama. It is not meant to be anyone's idea of perfect sex. Our top priority is making sure our ladies feel safe and in control. Go elsewhere if you cannot commit to ALL the following rules.

  1. No cameras of any kind - cell phones must be left at home or in car.
  2. By signing you acknowledge that you haven't paid to be here.
  3. Your spouse/ partner must be aware and approve! You alone are responsible for any impact this has on your relationship(s), not us!
  4. Only those who receive an invitation text may attend; if you bring someone who didn't, you'll both be asked to leave.
  5. Arrive on time. If the door is locked, go on your way. Do NOT knock.
  6. PIV Sex Only with one guy at a time. The woman alone choses the position, controls t he pace, and the duration. Guys, patiently wait for the gal to signal it's your turn.
  7. t is the woman's prerogative to quit AT ANY TIME. If you're asked to stop, do so immediately and without complaint. If she quits before your turn, be gracious about it and you'll be among the first in line at the next Midnight Yoga - complain about it and you won't be invited back.
  8. No oral sex of any kind, including kissing on the mouth; it's it's too intimate.
  9. Breast fondling, and nipple sucking are okay unless the woman says otherwise.
  10. No fingering (e.g., pussy, ass, mouth); again, too intimate.
  11. Leave the toys at home!
  12. Pretending to "oops!" your dick it into a gals ass or mouth is sexual assault. Do it and you'll get a severe beating from my cop husband. He is always in attendance.
  13. Wear a condom if you wish or if the woman requires it. If none is worn, cum where she tells you (e.g., inside her, on her stomach, breasts).
  14. Guys, as soon as you cum quickly get dressed and leave. No lingering in the studio to watch or in the parking lot to chat with other members.

LMWM321
LMWM321
23 Followers
12