Midwest Farmers' Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another minute passed, and I silently begged Hailey to hustle the old man out. Kayla exhaled dramatically, and I realized that she had rested her head against my chest.

"It was my friend," she whispered into the dark.

"What?"

"The movie. It was for my friend. Liz."

"Oh...okay?"

"I just didn't want you to think it was for me," she said. I could have sworn she hugged herself to me more tightly. "She's never done it before. She wanted to know what it was like."

"Oh god," I said, "and that's what you showed her?" This time she really did squeeze me, hard.

"It's not what I thought we were getting, remember?" I was forced to concede the point.

We'd been in the cramped cubby for a few minutes by that point, and while the heat was nearing an uncomfortable level, the real issue was the smell; having never been used, the gloryhole stall itself had no real odor aside from old sex store smells, but Kayla was a different story. Whatever shampoo she used was filling the closet with a heady and intoxicatingly sweet scent; between the way her body was pressed into mine and the clean, fruity smell coming from her, I was faced with the uncomfortable truth of my wanting for her.

"Quit moving," she muttered at me.

"Sorry, I just need to...here...just..."

"Stop it! You're gonna..."

"Just let me..." I tried to turn my hips away from her enough to hide the embarrassing truth of my mounting need.

"What are you even doing?" she demanded as my elbow banged at the wall loudly; we both froze in place, terrified that Gus might have heard the noise. We let long, agonizing seconds pass, not even daring to breathe. Satisfied that the baritone rumble of the old goat's voice hadn't paused at all, she finally exhaled loudly.

"You're holding my butt," she said.

"What?"

"Your hand? It's on my butt." I stammered a rushed apology, jerking the offending hand away quickly. She exhaled in breathy, quiet laughter and I hoped to God that she hadn't noticed anything particularly firm pressing into her in the dark.

The silence grew heavy, and drew itself out. In reality, we couldn't have been in there for more than a couple minutes, but the tension added miserable hours.

"I know what to do with it, you know," she whispered matter-of-factly.

"What?" I said, staring straight ahead at the sliver of light around the door jam, "Oh. Okay?"

"It's just, you know, yesterday. I'm not a...a...virgin or anything"

"Look, it's fine. It doesn't matter, really. It doesn't matter at all."

"It matters to me," she whispered back insistently, "it really was for my friend. She's sweet on a boy that works for her daddy and wanted to know what to do when it was time."

"Well hopefully you set her straight on where it goes," I said, allowing myself a wry smile, "or else she's gonna have a sore bottom." Kayla snickered in the dark and I felt her hand pat against me.

"Do you?" she asked.

"Sorry?"

"Do you know where it goes?"

The heat in the small room had precious little to do with the beading sweat on my brow.

"Of course I do!"

"Yeah?" she asked, suddenly in front of me and much closer than the space warranted again. "You sure about that?"

The hand she'd placed on my chest must have registered the thundering heartbeat that I was failing miserably to reign in, but the one below my belt line told the rest of the story regardless.

"Oh my," she whispered breathily, "what's this now?"

"You can't," I said, suddenly feeling very claustrophobic. Deft fingers and the quiet zip of my fly insisted that she most certainly could. "Kayla, please."

Soft lips pressing themselves against mine were her only reply while her nimble hands tugged at the waistband of my briefs. The kiss softened my resolve in a moment; her hand left my chest and groped around for one of mine, clasping it softly and bringing it up toward her own neckline before she insistently pancaked our hands into her own chest. Knowing there was nothing to be gained in resisting, I gave her a firm squeeze and felt her smile through the kiss we shared.

"Mmm that's a good boy," she murmured, finally succeeding in freeing me from my underwear. She snaked her fingers into a fist and began drawing a few strokes back and forth; the angle wasn't great given the confines we found ourselves in, but she cooed appreciatively nonetheless. "My, my! What on earth have we got here?" she asked in mock surprise, as though an erection was not among the things she might have expected to find in my pants.

"Oh my god," I whispered, still pawing at her tits greedily. For a relatively modest dress, the thin, layered fabric that made up the top was surprisingly easy to shift aside, and I dared to slip my hand underneath to cop a feel. It was a largely symbolic invasion; there was nothing new underneath but the soft cups of a plain bra, but her sharp intake of breath signaled something like approval. Distantly, I heard the beep of the register; Hailey must have been ringing Gus through, finally.

"Carefully now," she teased, "you don't want to ruin my pretty little dress, do you?" I could almost hear the grin in the way she spoke. I reached around her, looking for something else to fill my hands with, and my fingertips brushed against a dangling length of fabric in the middle of her back. Despite the immense distraction of her hand jerking awkwardly on my cock, I summoned the wherewithal to give the thin strip a tug.

Kayla gasped in righteous indignation as the knotted bow holding the back of her dress together came undone, but she did nothing to stop me from pulling the unravelling garment down entirely with the hand that had been so curiously exploring her tits; I swear she hunched her shoulders forward to allow the thing to fall away from her more easily. Her protesting huffs were sold out as lies as she let go of my cock to let the dress fall away from her entirely to pool onto the floor at her feet.

"You!" she growled. The barest traces of light that snuck through the ill-fitted door played off her bare skin; it was still too dark to admire her in the way that I needed to, but knowing was enough - the fact that she'd let me bare her so easily, without more than a superficial protest, had me unreasonably desperate for her. I reached out to pull her close, but she was already there.

I explored her near-naked body hungrily, running my hands over and across anything I could reach and feel while she resumed jerking me upwards against her body. We smeared our lips and tongues together in a heated clash that lacked any technique, devouring whatever we could with needy greed.

"I want you," I begged, nearly forgetting to whisper.

"Just cum on me," she insisted, "just cum on me here."

I might have been able to, but it wasn't what I wanted.

"Let me fuck you," I pleaded again, and she blew a breathy laugh into my face.

"Not so fast, big boy," she replied, "you gotta earn that now."

"Alright little girl, we'll be seeing y'all later!" Gus' voice boomed out as he announced his departure from the store noisily. I winced to hear speak to Hailey like that.

"Please," I begged, only willing to supplicate myself once more as the shop's door chime sang out; Hailey would know what was up if we didn't step out promptly now.

"You really think I oughta?" Kayla teased, stroking me two handed. It wasn't a world-class experience by any means, but enthusiasm was half the game and she was more than keen on me - another minute or two and it wouldn't matter.

Abruptly, she let go of me altogether and stepped back. I stood in open-mouthed disbelief as she popped a squat to retrieve her dress, shrugging back into it without so much as a word; she practically radiated self-congratulatory pride. If there'd been enough light to see, I was sure I could've spotted an absolutely devilish smirk.

"Tie me?" she asked, turning away from me and sweeping her auburn hair over her shoulder. I complied without comment, forgetting all about my cock as it bobbed in the air in front of me, spurned beyond belief as it was. I tugged a neat bow into place for her and she turned back to peck me on the lips.

"You'll have to wait, sweetheart," she chided, jiggling her fingers to tap at the underside of my leaky dick, "I've gotta get to the fair; there's a big blue ribbon waiting for my peach pie and I can't disappoint now, can I?"

With that, she treated me to a more generous kiss, placed an affectionate hand on my cheek, and showed herself out. I was still tucking myself back into my drawers as she made her way purposefully past Hailey with a friendly wave.

"See y'all later!" she said cheerfully with a twiddle of her fingers.

"Yeah," said Hailey, obviously off-kilter at not having slipped back out of sight in time, "you too, I guess." With that, Kayla was gone again, and I was left standing in the doorway of the gloryhole, hands on my hips, lips pursed tightly.

"I am NOT mopping that thing out," she shouted over at me.

"Shut up," I said back in genuine frustration, "there's no need."

*******

I sent Hailey home early. She'd let the issue go without further comment, and I apologized sincerely for snapping at her, but everyone for miles around was at the last night of the county fair and a quiet evening counting inventory by myself was all I needed to clear my head. Being the genuinely faultless friend that she was, she patted me on the shoulder, invited me to buck up, and headed off for the night. It wasn't much, but it was enough; she understood.

Dan never came in himself; we only ever heard from him a few times a month when he'd call in to ask if everything was alright, but the summer was winding down and he'd want a quarterly count of everything in the store before long, so I set myself up to get a head start on some of the dusty relics in the back room, popping some headphones on and getting right down to it.

Novelty dildos, fuzzy handcuffs, and stacks of unsold magazines tallied themselves up on my record as the hours wore on. We closed shop at 10:00 most nights, but I'd never sleep after today, so I kept on counting well past 11:00 just to avoid going home to be alone with my thoughts.

It wasn't even the sexual frustration that got me. It wasn't the fact that she'd made me weak in the knees and then strolled out like nothing had happened. It wasn't the way she walked, talked, or smiled. It was the fact that all of it would never matter; I was who I was and a girl like her just didn't end up with dudes like me. I rebuked myself for being a miserable little shit and redoubled my efforts to tally a stack of cheesy costumes. The night wore on, and so did my counting.

At about a half past 11:00, the door chimed.

"We're closed," I shouted, hoping to scare off whoever it was. I should have locked the door.

There was no reply.

"Hey, did you hear me?" I hollered again, listening for the sound of the door to tell me they'd left. "You can't be in here!" I cussed in frustration as I lost count of the pile of bottomless nurse's uniforms in front of me and tossed my clipboard aside. Rubbing my eyes, I stood up to leave the back room and confront the apparently deaf intruder.

I heard a soft click from the far corner at the back of the shop, and stepped around the counter to peer around. Nothing was obviously missing, but the little pile of crimson fabric with little white spots all over it in the middle of the floor commanded my immediate attention. I walked over and picked it up, searching left and right for the only person who could have left it here. Several feet away, a plain cream-colored bra lay in tangled disarray in an aisle. Past that, a plain pair of cotton panties lay mere feet away from the door next to the one I'd pulled Kayla into hours ago.

There was no way. I refused to believe it, yet my palms began to sweat and my teeth ground against each other of their own volition. My feet stepped forward on their own accord. My shirt pealed itself off my back, and landed on the floor next to the bra as if another's hand had done the work. Likewise, the door to the small, dark cubby I'd previously occupied swung itself open. I blinked hard, willing myself to be present for this; the late summer humidity did nothing to convince me that I wasn't freezing cold as I stood there, entirely naked. I couldn't even remember kicking my pants off. I don't remember getting hard either, but I continued trying to force my eyes to sharpen their focus as I beheld my own cock stretching out toward the narrow hole in the wall in front of me.

I heard a rustle on the other side, but had no idea what to do. I mean, I knew what to do, but lacked the impetuous to bring myself to do it.

With a near horrifyingly disembodied grace, I watched in utter paralysis as the light from the shop shone through the door I hadn't quiet closed; shining, glossy red lips brought themselves up to the hole at my waist so slowly that no amount of knowing otherwise could convince me that Kayla's was the mouth I saw. The tip of a tongue parted the painted lips ever so slightly, and traced an excruciatingly seductive path along the top lip wetly before her mouth twisted to chew at the bottom in a picture-perfect nibble. The entirety of the fleshly tongue pushed it's way through again, rolling out of her mouth to unfold itself cinematically, even as a single pearly bead of spit dangled off the tip in a single beam of unbroken fluorescent light.

I rallied myself with a steadying breath and took hold of my aching cock, determined to see this through even if it destroyed me. I stepped forward, looking down one last time; she held herself in near statuesque motionlessness, but the near-imperceptible movements of her pink tongue as she drew slow, hot breaths seemed almost alien - I told myself again who it was on the other side, but refused to believe myself as I laid my cock on her patiently waiting tongue with a religious care. Her warm exhalation melted me entirely.

I pressed my hips forward and let myself glide along the velvety pillow of her outstretched tongue, sure that she'd let me keep going forever before she finally closed her lips in an airtight seal around my shaft. Before I could debate whether to thrust at all, she drew back and began to bob slowly back into me; I felt nothing so much as the wet, warm euphoria that came with the certainty of knowing who's mouth I was filling. My eyes closed, and I pressed my forehead to the cool paneled wall, wrestling with the disbelief of what was happening. The only sounds I heard were those wet, slobbery smacks of lips on dick.

In time, I grew needier for her; without so much as a conscious effort, I had pressed myself flat against the wall, desperate to offer myself up for her. She was more than a match, and more than willing to take what she wanted from me; abrasive slurping sounds poured through the small hole in the wall and I grew frantic at my inability to give her more. In terrifying parody of the events earlier in the day, cold air enveloped my slobbery length as the opposing door slammed itself open; refusing to believe she'd pull the same stunt on me, I withdrew myself from the hole, hardly finding the time to admire the red smears of drooly lipstick covering me as I darted out into the shop.

She hadn't left, nor was she making an effort to do so.

No; instead, Kayla had bent herself at the waist over the front counter, proffering her ass delectably in my direction, elbows rested against the cheap material of the countertop. She looked back to watch me approach, hair flung over her shoulder to treat me to a look of yearning so urgent that it bordered on concern. I hurried to her, concerned that she'd draw blood if she bit her bottom lip any harder.

Stepping through the last few feet between us, I reached out to take her hips in my hands and she pushed herself upward onto the balls of her feet. causing the muscles of her strong calves to stand out starkly. As soon as my fingertips brushed against her, she uttered a whiny little whimper and jammed her ass back toward me impetuously, pouting impishly for effect. It was a clear enough demand for me.

I took her; it wasn't gentle, or soft. I was not polite about it. There was no anger in the way that I fucked her, but the hysterical need I had for her produced an ungoverned savagery that felt much the same. I slid into her easily, helped along by the same excited dew that had already painted itself in streaking drips between her thighs; she pushed back onto me with another haughty squeak, impatiently throwing herself back into me without any measurable grace whatsoever. I held onto her hips firmly and drove long, piling thrusts into her, losing myself to the hypnotic waves of rippling tremors that danced across the flesh of her pale ass, and the bouncing tresses of her wavy hair.

"Pull my hair," she demanded as if she'd read my mind, "pull my fucking hair."

I did as I was bade, taking a fistful of the stuff in my right hand and hauling backward; her neck craned toward the ceiling as she groaned in undomesticated satisfaction. A thin sheen of sweat built itself up across my torso from the effort of repeatedly slamming myself into her, and her wordless groans took on a feral need as she arched her back beyond reason, cumming violently onto my cock. The lipstick smears gave her a deranged look that might have frightened me if I wasn't trying so hard to pump her full of my own cum.

Some tickle of hesitation reminded me that a girl like her was almost certainly not taking anything that would make such a thing safe. "I'm gonna cum," I cried out, entirely unsure how much more time I'd be able to stave it off.

"Ahh!" she growled, tossing herself back into me twice more in frustration before sliding forward to deny me the warm berth of her heavenly pussy. "Cum on my ass then!" she demanded, shocking me to my core as she reached her hands back and spread her delicious cheeks wide; her picturesque hole winked at me in shocking display, and it took only a few seconds of manual work to stroke up careening ropes of hot cum. She murmured in giddy approval as the gooey stuff splattered itself audibly against her butt, and the infectious rush of excitement took root in me entirely while I watched the pearlescent streams of it run in gloopy tracks across her pristine asshole. She wiggled delightedly as I milked the last strands against her, giggling like a woman possessed.

"Mmm!" she hummed, as though sampling a warm cookie straight from the oven instead of smushing a load of hot cum between her ass. She leaned forward to rest her weight on the counter while I caught my breath behind her, hands on my hips. "You did know where it goes."

I exhaled in raspy laughter. She pushed herself up off the counter with a groan, stretching her arms high above her head, and I drank in the sight of her; she really was simply gorgeous, and not only because of the things we'd just done together.

She caught me spying. "See something you like, darlin'?" A wide grin split my face and I nodded like a giddy fool. She giggled tenderly, "Well why don't you make yourself useful before your cute little face gets stuck like that and find my dress for me, hmm?"

We dressed quickly. I couldn't be sure, but a part of me thought she might have pulled her underwear back over her ass without so much as a superficial effort to clean my deposit off of herself. I'd ask about it later, maybe.

"I really oughta get going," she said while I tugged my jeans back on, "but I umm...I'd like to see you again?"

"Are you asking me?"

"Maybe?" she returned. The heat of the moment had faded, and some of the reserved farmer's daughter began to come back through.

"Yeah. I mean...Yeah! I'd love to! When?"

She searched about the counter for a moment, scooping up a pen and clasping at my hand to scribble the digits of her phone number on the back.