Mighty

Story Info
Mighty Girl is captured and reshaped by the Controller.
9.1k words
4.57
47.3k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my first take on the "girl strapped to a chair" type story. If the dungeon-porn style of MC isn't your thing, this might not be your story.

Mighty Girl had just enough time to marvel at the towering inferno as she descended through the atmosphere. The building was like a beacon, fire stretching high and bright in the night sky. It was breathtaking. Then Mighty Girl struck it at jet-speed, puncturing through like a bullet. She listened for the wailing noise from below, crashing through levels towards it.

"Help! Help! Oh god I'm going to die!" someone called from below.

"I'm coming," Mighty Girl shouted back, but she knew that the girl couldn't hear.

Mighty Girl used her x-ray vision to check the floors as she descended the skyscraper. The building appeared to be empty.

Mighty Girl wondered what had set the building ablaze so quickly. She had heard of the emergency and come immediately, but was already too late to contain the blaze. Something big must have caught fire and burned quickly. She made a mental note to follow up later. This had MaxCorp all over it. But right now, the priority was the woman below.

She was trapped in a subterranean lab—another thing to investigate at a later time. Mighty Girl dropped through the roof of the lab, landing with a flourish. The trapped woman was hiding below a table, soot and tears covering her face. The fire hadn't made it down here yet, but smoke was coming out of the bottom of the stairwell door.

"I'll save you," Mighty Girl declared.

Then, she felt it. It was that feeling of instantaneous weakness that she had learned to hate. Mighty Girl spun around, seeing the cloud of blue smoke pouring through the vents. It was an aerosol form of cryonite—the rock from her homeworld that supressed her powers. Mighty Girl looked above and saw the same cloud starting to pour through the hole she had made in the roof. She couldn't go back through there now.

Was this a cryonite production facility? Was that what had caught fire? Mighty Girl hadn't felt its effects on her entry, but there was no time to figure that out now. The gas was pumping into the room from every vent she could see. She had to figure out a way out quickly.

"I'll get you out," Mighty Girl said absently to the trapped woman as her eyes darted around the room. "Just stay calm."

Mighty Girl turned and saw the woman in front of her. She had emerged from beneath the table and was no longer crying. Mighty Girl had time for just a moment of confusion before the spray hit her in the face. A blue cloud with the familiar villainous scent filled her lungs.

Mighty Girl had just a moment to register that she had fallen right into a trap. Then, darkness.

When she awoke, she felt the cold metal chair beneath her and the familiar feeling of weakness. She was still under the influence of cryonite. She opened her eyes and saw two thick, blue, glowing shackles, binding her wrists to the chair. She could feel two similar cryonite shackles on her ankles and two more on her thighs, keeping her legs pinned to the chair.

Oddly, there was also a vertical pole sticking up from the center of the chair. It had bunched her skirt up so that much of her thighs were showing, but it was also impossible for Mighty Girl to position herself so she wasn't in skin-to-skin contact with it.

Finally, Mighty Girl realized with horror that someone had removed the underwear from beneath her skirt. The pole was pressed against her vagina, and no matter how she moved she couldn't get away from it.

"What sort of sick..." Mighty Girl muttered.

"Brilliant, I prefer," a voice declared. Mighty Girl instinctively rolled her eyes. Practice told her that a villainous monologue was coming.

Mighty Girl turned as much as she was able to in the chair. The room was relatively blank, but she could see a door behind her and a man standing in it. There was a faint beeping noise and the chair swiveled slowly. Mighty Girl knew she was in trouble.

It was The Controller who had her. The villain had made a career out of mind control, always declaring his desire for a "superhero pet". Mighty Girl's current predicament didn't bode well in that light.

"Hello Controller," Mighty Girl said, trying to project as much dignity as she could muster in her captive state.

"Hello Mighty Bitch," the Controller said with a grin.

That's original, Mighty Girl thought, resisting another eyeroll.

A girl emerged on the side of the controller. She wore tall heels, a net bra that hid nothing, and a thong. Around her neck was a thick collar with a red stone. It was a controller device, Mighty Girl knew. Mighty Girl shuddered to think of the "enjoyment" the Controller had gotten from this girl. Then, Mighty Girl recognized her. She was the girl from the lab in the basement of the fire. She was the bait that Mighty Girl had fallen for.

The Controller appeared amused by the expression on Mighty Girl's face. "Yes, we always can rely on you to go rushing into the fire to save someone. But I would never put my favorite toys in any real danger." The Controller felt the girl's breasts. The red stone on the girl's collar flashed briefly and the girl moaned in pleasure.

"You're going to pay for this, Controller," Mighty Girl said.

The Controller smiled and let his hand drop from the girl's breast. He approached Mighty Girl, his eyes freely exploring her body in a way that Mighty Girl didn't care for.

"I don't think so, Mighty Bitch," the Controller said. He reached out and flicked Mighty Girl's neck. There was a ringing noise and only then did Mighty Girl realize that she was wearing a collar of her own.

"You've tried this before," Mighty Girl reminded him, "on my cousin. Your technology doesn't work on my kind."

"Of course," Controller said with a shrug, "but I've modified my methods since then. Rest assured, we'll get this right."

"So what's the plan, then? Rape me?" Mighty Girl sneered to let him know it wouldn't that easy.

"Rape you? Of course not," the Controller seemed genuinely surprised. "When I fuck you, there will be nothing non-consensual about it. When I fuck you—when your choke on my dick, when I stuff your pussy, when I ride your ass, when you swallow every drop of my cum—it will be because you're begging me for it."

He smiled at her again and then turned back to the half-dressed slave. "Come on now, toy. Let's play. Mighty Bitch has some learning to do."

"Yes Master," the girl smiled widely, a sort of crazy excitement in her eyes.

As they left the room, he pressed a button on the wall. Immediately, the rod between Mighty Girl's legs began to vibrate. Much as Mighty Girl squirmed, she couldn't get away from it. She did her best not to enjoy it, but, as the minutes turned to hours, she didn't know how long she could hold out on that front.

Controller sat in the observation room, watching his captive heroine squirming as the rod vibrated her pussy. What she didn't know was that the blue stone in the collar around her neck was flashing slightly.

The Controller reached down and gathered a bunch of his toy's hair. He gripped hard and pulled her eager mouth off his dick with a pop noise.

"One of the downsides of being a genius living among the controlled is that there's no one to admire my genius," the Controller said, even as he admired the toy's tits. "So I'm going to explain things to you."

"Yes Master," the toy nodded fervently.

"But you're still going to suck me," the Controller clarified.

"Yes Master," the toy nodded just as fervently.

The Controller let loose of the toy's hair and she went back to work, aggressively thrusting his dick down her throat.

"Mighty Girl is right," the Controller observed. "Her physiology means that my normal methods of control don't work. So I've been developing a new method. Just as cryonite only affects her kind, I've created a sort of drug that is specific to her species. It will give her intense, pleasing emotions, just like your collars give you pleasure. I call it Compound Z." He shrugged and then added, "Not particular reason, I just like how it sounds.

"The trick is the careful application of when to give that pleasure.

"First, I introduce it into her body slowly. I make her body familiar with it. I let her enjoy it. I don't ask anything of her, I just let her body build a need for it. Other forms of pleasure become less potent. I put the vibrator there to tie this all to sex, of course. That just makes her easier to mold later.

"Then, I start to increase its dosage for things that I want and decrease it for things I don't. After that, she's putty in my hand."

The Controller summoned two more of his slaves—both equally well-proportioned to the first, and had them join his first toy on their knees. With the careful dance of tongues and lips, it wasn't long until the Controller blew his load into one of their mouths. This slave let cut drip off her lips onto the other two's chests, then all three licked each other clean. All the while, their collars flashed red, giving them increased pleasure.

Once finished, the three toys presented themselves before their Master. "Is there anything else we can do to serve?"

"No," the Controller said, amused. "Go away now."

The girls hurried away and the Controller watched the screen again, seeing Mighty Girl fight against the control. He didn't mind right now. The stronger their wills, the better it would be when they finally succumbed. He could be patient and have fun later.

Mighty Girl went for days, fighting with all she had in her against the pleasure that seemed to be creeping ever upward inside her. If she had her powers, she could have done any number of things. She could have melted the rod to a smoldering pile of metal with her heat vision. She could have simply broken the bonds and walked out of the room. But with the ever-presence of cryonite, she could do very little.

Eventually, she decided that it was a waste of energy to continue fighting. She needed to pick her battles if she was going to get out of this mess. She finally sat down and simply let the rod vibrate against her. She told herself not to enjoy it, but after an hour of the constant vibration she decided this was another battle not worth fighting.

She even found herself leaning into the rod, positioning it in just the right place against her. Just as her body started getting close to a final release, she found the vibrations ebbing away again slowly, leaving her unfulfilled.

This frustration, however, seemed to be short-lived. She found that she was feeling very content, which was an admittedly odd feeling for a captive of a supervillain. Still, she felt totally at peace. It was even an all-around pleasant feeling. In fact, the longer she felt it, the less she cared about the always-evasive feelings in between her legs. The contentment inside her head was even better.

After a while, she even began to wonder what the big deal about being captive was in the first place. Pure bliss was filling her mind.

Mighty Girl didn't know how long she went like that. Time became less relevant. She even became less aware of the constant vibration between her legs. There was the simple bliss of existence. Captivity, control, freedom—they barely had any meaning anymore.

Eventually, the purity of the bliss began to wane and Mighty Girl found herself more aware of her surroundings again. She longed to go back into that world of emptiness and pleasure, but the only thing she had was the vibrating rod against her. She didn't even want the release of orgasm anymore.

After a very long time, the Controller finally entered the room again.

"Have you been having fun, Mighty Bitch?"

"What... what have you been doing to me?" Mighty Girl said, fighting through the haze.

"I've taken over your rewards center," the Controller said simply. "This is very basic element of control. You see, I find that if your carrot is sufficient, you don't need a stick." He smiled and said, "Well, not the metaphoric stick, anyways."

"You bastard," Mighty Girl spat.

The Controller shook his head, disappointed, and held out a small device. It had a green, yellow, and red button on it. He pressed the red one.

Instantly, the pleasure was all gone. Mighty Girl gasped, feeling the hard weight of reality hit her like a freight train. The mere presence of the world was like a suffocating cloud of cryonite, beating her down.

"As I said," the Controller said. "If the carrot is good enough, I don't need a stick. I can simply take the carrot away, and that's punishment enough."

"Give it back," Mighty Girl said, amazed despite herself by the words.

"You see, I don't really care for torture," the Controller said, not acknowledging her words. "I find it distasteful. I want my toys to be happy in their lives. I get no pleasure from their unhappiness. I get pleasure from a great deal else, but I want them to be happy while they please me. In fact, you call me a supervillain, but I am responsible for more pure, quantifiable joy than any of you."

"I can't take this," Mighty Girl said softly. "Please, give it back."

The Controller leaned in close to her and said, "Are you going to be nice?"

Mighty Girl gritted her teeth.

"I hold the cards, Mighty Bitch," the Controller said. "You can try to fend it off it you want. That's perfectly fine. But make no mistake, you need what I have. And the only way to get it is to play by my rules."

He stood back again and said, "Although, I could just give you the night to think about it."

"No," Mighty Girl said instantly, the thought of staying all night in this state of misery was too much to bear. Some part of her was aware that it was her "normal" state, but she didn't care. It was misery, compared to the bliss that she had been living it. "I'll... I'll play by your rules."

"Then repeat after me," the Controller said, with obvious sick enjoyment. "I will be a good girl."

Mighty Girl swallowed her pride and said, "I will be a good girl." She annunciated every syllable firmly, ignoring the bad taste they left in her mouth.

"I won't call names," the Controller said.

"I won't call names," Mighty Girl said.

"I'll be Controller's Mighty Bitch," the Controller said.

Mighty Girl gritted her teeth again, debating internally.

"Now or never," the Controller said, waving the remote in front of her.

"I'll be Controller's Mighty Bitch," Mighty Girl said, making a mental note to clean her mouth out with soap after she got out of this mess.

Controller pushed the yellow button on the remote and instantly the waves of bliss poured over her brain again. Mighty Girl let out a deep, long groan of pleasure, not caring who heard it. It was like sweet extasy, pouring over her entire body.

"Thank you," she purred softly.

"You're welcome," Controller said. "Let this be a lesson. This is the carrot." He reached out and stroked her hair. Mighty Girl knew she was supposed to be recoiling away from him, but her mind was entirely focused on the pleasure inside her head.

"You are very beautiful, Mighty Bitch," the Controller said, almost sweetly. Mighty Girl bit back a sarcastic response, fearful of the red button on the remote.

"It's polite to say 'thank you'," the Controller observed, a hint of menace in his voice.

"Thank. You," Mighty Girl said, her tone forced.

"Call me 'sir'," the Controller ordered.

"What?"

"Say, 'Thank you, sir'," the Controller reiterated.

Mighty Girl gritted her teeth, took a breath, and said, "Thank you, sir."

The Controller pressed the green button on the remote and a wave of pleasure filled Mighty Girl's brain. It was pure, unfiltered heaven. Nothing she had ever experienced on Earth or in the cosmos vaguely imitated the pleasure that radiated through her every pore. She wasn't in the room or strapped to the chair anymore, she was basking in the glory of existence itself, far away from any problem she had ever had.

Then she was back in the chair again, the steady stream of standard pleasure running through her veins again.

"That, Mighty Bitch, is the carrot," the Controller said with a grin. He stroked her hair again and then stepped back.

"I'm going to arrange some learning for you, Mighty Bitch," the Controller said. "If you pay close attention, then you'll get rewarded again. You do want a reward, don't you?"

"Yes, yes!" Mighty Girl exclaimed. The Controller frowned and pressed the red button. Hope drained from Mighty Girl's brain and hard reality set in again.

"Yes, what?" the Controller said.

"Yes sir," Mighty Girl cried out. "I'm so sorry. Yes, sir. I meant, yes sir!"

Yellow button. Steady, even pleasure.

"We're learning already," the Controller said with a smile.

Some of the Controller's near-nude toys wheeled in a television. They placed a camera on top of it, pointed at Mighty Girl, and then left. As soon as the door closed, the television turned on.

Mighty Girl was unsurprised to find it was porn. A blonde girl, not entirely dissimilar to Mighty Girl, was kneeling before a man, vigorously sucking on his dick. Disgusted, Mighty Girl closed her eyes.

Instantly, it was like the Controller had pressed the red button. The bliss in her bloodstream drained away and left Mighty Girl feeling empty inside. She opened her eyes, reflexively pushing away from the feeling. As soon as her eyes landed back on the blonde pornstar, the bliss returned.

Mighty Girl thought of the camera above the television. It was pointed directly at her face. She glanced up at it and the feeling of hopelessness returned. Mighty Girl returned her eyes back to the blonde and the feeling returned.

It was tracking her eyes, ensuring that she was paying attention. What was the term that the Controller had used? "Learning".

As Mighty Girl watched the blowjob, she thought rapidly for any way to get out of her situation. If she looked away, she was dropped into unbearable misery. If she didn't, was it possible that the Controller would actually succeed in adjusting her mind? Surely that couldn't actually work, could it? She was a superhero! But the image of the many "toys" around her made her doubt that resolve.

Also, there was the ever-present desire in the back of her mind for the green button that Controller had pushed—and the purity of bliss that had followed it. She was surprised to find just how strong of a motivation that green button was in her mind.

As Mighty Girl watched, the man in the porn pulled out of the blonde's mouth, took hold of her hair to hold her head in place, and then jerked himself off onto her face. The girl was smiling widely. Her face was covered with cum.

As soon as the first splash of cum hit the blonde's face, Mighty Girl's mind ignited in pleasure. It was the pure, unbound bliss of the green button, for just a moment. Might Girl cried out with the intensity and suddenness of it.

Then it was over and Mighty Girl was left to catch her breath as another porn started. This one was doggystyle position, with the girl bent over on a bed as a man reamed her pussy from behind. She also seemed to be enjoying it, crying out for more. When the man came, the pleasure returned.

Mighty Girl spent the day in the sick limbo, watching the porn with intensity, for fear of the camera catching her wavering attention, and filled with extasy when the man came. Throughout the day, the porn began to move towards more degrading territory. Bondage was frequent, with girls tied to posts, shackled to walls, hogtied, and blindfolded. No hole was barred in these, but no matter how roughly the pornstars were fucked, they were always smiling. Gangbangs also became common, mostly in association with the bondage.

Despite the internal detestation, Mighty Girl waited with excited anticipation for every male orgasm and the pleasure it brought her. She knew she was being trained, conditioned, and maybe even controlled, but she also knew there was nothing she could do about that, so she might as well enjoy it.