Mika Gets Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is straddling him with a big grin on her face. Now she is stroking his cock with both hands."

Joseph's tongue pressed against Mika's clit and he licked her from bottom to top.

"Oh, God!" Mika moaned, realizing that she had VIP seats to the voyeurism event of the fucking century. She watched as the two naked models fucked like minxes with a hard cock in her hands and a tongue teasing her pussy. This thought made her nipples stand erect!

"What is she doing now?" Joseph demanded to know.

She's mounting his cock. Now she is riding his huge dick. She's stroking that cock for all she's worth!"

Joseph's tongue lapped frantically at Mika's wet twat making another heat wave pass through Mika's naked body. When he was ready, Joseph moved Mika in position.

They sat on the blanket facing each other.

"Open your legs." He told her.

Mika watched over Joseph's shoulder as the Italian girl rode Finn's hard cock like a rodeo cowgirl. Mika excitedly stroked Joseph's stiff dick while she watched the entertainment. Joseph licked and sucked Mika's aroused nipples, each time sucking harder than before. Josephs hands played between her legs, stroking her swollen clit. Mika neared another orgasm as she heard the two models become louder and louder. Joseph's finger slid inside her tight cunt, his other hand continued to stroke the top of her engorged clit. Mika watched as the Italian girl began to buck frantically on Finn's cock. She threw her head back and cried out in pleasure. Her body shook and her tummy quivered as she pulsed in orgasmic bliss. This caused the boy to pull out, his cock shooting a stream of white, creamy goodness all over her body. Puddles of his cum dripped from her tummy, legs and pussy finally coming to rest on his beautifully tight stomach. The sight was too much for Mika, she felt pulses of pleasure build within her. The lustful heat started to surge through her body in waves. Just then, Joseph began to moan louder and louder, his cock trembled in her hands. Joseph exploded with a gasp, sending jets of cum surging out from his rigid cock. Pearls of warm, white cum coated Mika's breasts and tummy. Joseph buried his finger deep inside her little cunt and sucked hard on her nipples. Mika closes her eyes and enjoyed the strobing pulse of colored lights as they danced through her eyelids. Her soft whimper became a moan. Throughout her whole body, a searing hot tingling reached from her toes to her earlobes. It raced from her fingertips to her nipples and finally up her inner thighs. Then, all at once, her pussy becomes a volcano. She erupted with pleasure, sending her hot lava to soak Joseph's finger and hands. Mika cried out in pleasure. Her orgasm shuddered through her body and curls her toes. Both her and Joseph collapsed against each other's shoulders in a heap of post orgamic bliss.

As Mika was getting dressed she noticed the dancers from the Joffrey had gathered at the window. They were all smiling and laughing and staring out the window. Just then it dawned on Mika that the room next door had been lit this entire time. The cast of the Joffrey Ballet had been watching the models go at it from across the street. Mika quickly took a peek through the two-way mirror and saw that Finn and the Italian girl had just realized this as well. At first, the blush of embarrassment came over the two followed by laughter and finally...the two models took a bow to which the ballet troupe erupted visibly in applause. Mika and Joseph exchange looks and struggled to muffle their laughter.

Back on set, Mika had to act as though she was still mad. She couldn't let on what she had witnessed. Meanwhile the two models were clearly once again copacetic. The shoot ended successfully. Later that afternoon, while packing up, Mika replayed the events of the day in her mind. She smiled to herself and thought,

'It's always the quiet ones you have to lookout for.'

12