Mike and Carla Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike and Carla take the plunge.
3.9k words
4.37
7.6k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was break time for Mike at work, as he grabbed his phone, he messaged Carla on Whats App "morning sexy, how was your coffee?"

Instantly a picture popped on the screen, it was the note her admirer left, "WTF" he thought, he felt lightheaded with excitement.

The next message from Carla nearly blew his mind, "I was so turned-on babe and close up he's a huge man, must be at least 6' 2' and broad chested and if it's true about black guys!!!"

"She never said anything about him being black" Mike thought, he could feel the blood rushing to his dick, a black guy chatting up his wife was almost a dream come true, plus she liked it, his head was now swimming, Mike could hardly think of a normal type of witty reply.

Just as he was composing himself, the phone vibrated with a message from Carla again, "we'll talk about it tonight, I've got clients to see most of the day, love you xx".

"What!!!, I can't want for tonight to see what she thinks" Mike thought.

Secretly Carla was wanting to clear head and to stop thinking about making herself cum at work. It was the biggest thrill and excitement she'd had for a long time.

Her brain wouldn't stop ticking all day whilst at work, she kept looking at her phone, for some stupid reason, she wanted H to text her, although she knew he didn't have her number, it was driving her crazy.

By 4pm, she'd achieved almost nothing at work, even though she had several projects to complete that week, then in a moment of madness and frustration, she opened what's app, tapped in his number, "Fuck what do I say?" Then she hit the coffee cup emoji followed by a smiley face, SEND.

Nothing, it had been delivered, she stared at the screen, nervous to see the two blue ticks of a read message, still nothing, she stared feeling foolish and put the phone away.

She once again checked her phone on the way out of the office, still not read. "Maybe it was the wrong number he gave me" Carla thought and felt almost disappointed, but she knew Mike would be all over her, when she got home, that made her smile and horny again.

As she popped into the local shop for a bottle of wine, to make the evening better, she picked up the normal bottle of red and headed to pay for it, as she queued, her phone vibrated, "that will be Mike horny as hell wanting every detail" she thought.

As she checked her phone, she almost dropped it, simple message of "I'd much prefer a dry white wine, rather than that red, H xx"

"OMG where is he?" she thought, as she tuned to check around her, there he was, further back in the queue, one again with that gorgeous soft smile.

Panic and nerves took over, fumbling for a payment card, the shop assistant seemed to take forever to come over and verify her age, for buying the alcohol.

Carla quickly headed out of the shop and headed for home, her phone buzzed again, another message "see you same time for coffee tomorrow, unless you dare show me more in a pic later, PS I like red lingerie".

As she got in the door, she felt safe and calm. "Here's my little flirt" she heard Mike shout from the kitchen. "So come on, tell me all about it, you've teased me all day, are we going to text him back later????"

"Fuck!!" she thought, "I didn't think about asking if I should text him back?" This might turn into an argument and spoil the fun before it starts.

"Well, sort of a problem there, don't be cross with me, I sort of text him back already" Carla replied as she handed Mike her phone to see, he'd barely read the message and she could see him getting hard in his shorts.

"Wow, I didn't think you'd like a couple of messages that much!" Carla said, as she put her hands down his shorts and wrapped her hand round his now fully hard cock and started to work it.

Then without warning Mike started to cum, "what on earth" she said, "fuck, a black guy wanting you is as sexy as it gets!!!!" Mike blurted out, still panting from his orgasm.

"So, what you going to do when I fuck him" Carla replied, knowing Mike obviously loves the idea and gets him hornier than she had ever seen in years.

They both calmed down and sat down in the kitchen, "are you really going to sleep with him Carla?" Mike said, "I know you like it, so I just said it in the heat of the moment, it's still a big thing to do when you are married" she replied.

Just as the conversation went quiet, Carla's phone lights up, "it's him, he's messaging me".

"let's see" says Mike as he reaches and unlocks the phone, "it's a picture", "of what" Carla says, "looks like a shower???" Mike replied.

Then it buzzes again "shower time, disappointed I have no sexy pics to think about, maybe you are busy, H xx" once again Mike could feel himself getting hard, "what is it with this guy, a couple of texts to you and I'm rock-hard Carla!!!!"

"You do really love the fact another guy wants me, anyway, you've cum, I'm off for a shower myself, I maybe a while, got and appointed with my clit sucking toy, be a good boy and pour the wine" Carla said, as she disappeared upstairs.

As Carla lay on the bed once she'd undressed, she spread legs and touched her very swollen clit, her new suction toy, made her cum quickly on a normal day, as she closed her eyes and imagined H on top of her, that familiar feeling stared, she grabbed her nipple with her spare hand and started to cum, but this time, she grunted and came very loudly, all a flush, she returned her toy to the draw and saw an old red sexy camisole.

She laid the camisole on the bed, took a pic and hit send to H, almost instantly she got a reply, part of it she wasn't expecting, "so you are going to play!!! I have been looking forward to this, hope the wet patch on your bed is off you cumming thinking about me, H xx".

"Shit shit shit, didn't think that it was in the pic!!!" Embarrassment washed over her face, even by text message he had her flushed!!!

"Have a word with yourself Carla, no more of this tonight", she thought, she showered and went downstairs, she threw her phone at Mike, "happy??" and flashed him a wicked smile!!!

"Did you really cum thinking about him?"Mike said, "Maybe?" Carla replied, and sat down, as the day caught up with her and she drifted asleep against Mikes arm.

The next morning was pretty routine, getting ready for another working day, if anything Mike and Carla were both a little quiet with each other, Mike was about to leave, "what are you going to do if he approaches you today?" he said.

"You did send a pic of your old sexy bedroom clothes" Mike said with a smirk.

"I might not call for coffee today, I need to think" Carla replied, "you really should go" he replied, Mike gave Carla a short passionate kiss and left, as his car left the driveway, Carla's head was a mess, excited, embarrassed, worried but also a little horny.

"Balls to it" she thought, she got dressed into less revealing clothes for the day and headed out for a latte. As she went into the little coffee shop, he was not there, "relief and disappointment in the same breath" Carla thought.

As she queued the normal student looking girl looked up and said "usual", "yes please" Carla replied, she stood and daydreamed of nothing in particular. They she sensed someone behind her, "BOO!!" H said in her ear as he chuckled to himself, she could feel her face burning up with embarrassment, "go and sit down I'll bring it over" he said. All of a sudden Carla felt comfortable with the situation, "ok" she replied.

As he took a seat, he took the lead and surprisingly the conversation flowed, like the first meeting of any two young professionals, work, clients, where each went to university etc, Carla was so at ease, she almost forgot about the picture, and he knew she'd been thinking of him whilst making herself cum.

"Anyway, I need to head off" H said, "but just one thing" as he leaned in closer, Carla could smell his amazing aftershave and she was almost tempted to kiss him.

"Whichis it, are we doing this secretly or will your husband enjoy it too?" as he looked down at both her engagement and wedding ring.

"Doing what!" Carla snapped back, "you know what's going to happen eventually" as he smiled back and put his large hand on her thigh, which almost panicked her, "people know me in here" she thought.

She put on a brave face and very quietly said "he knows, he saw the pic I sent you and he read the shower message you sent" "excellent!!" H replied "that makes it even more fun, one last thing, I'm a gentleman, so will you accept any type of picture I send you?" Carla blushed again and nodded, "good" he squeezed her thing and left.

Carla stood up and went to the coffee shop bathroom, as she sat to take a pee, she touched herself, once again she was soaking wet, "what was this man doing to us, Mike instantly hard and I'm soaked by a hand on my thigh" she resisted the temptation to touch herself and got straightened up and headed for the office.

The morning passed without any contact H or Mike, just after lunch Carla's phone vibrated, it is H, she was starting to really enjoy when he lit her phone up, but it was one simple demanding message, "I want to message your husband, send his number over! The game is starting, you are either both in or out!!!"

Without thinking Carla forwarded Mike's number, "what game?" She thought?. But she was too far in now, but also extremely excited and even more so for Mike!

Mike's phone buzzes, not knowing the number on his what's app, curiously opens the message, whilst sat having his lunch break, his stomach instantly churns and his excitement peaks at the same time, one simple lined message.

"Are you in or for the game, no turning back, H!"

Mike's mind raced and without really thinking, he replied, "we both in!"

Then H replied with, "excellent see you both Saturday evening at your place, send me the address and Rule 1, Carla is only allowed to be wearing one piece of clothing when I arrive!"

Mike sent over the address and like that, no more contact.

Thursday and Friday morning came and went, Carla not seeing H at the coffee shop or heard anything from him, it was relaxing and also driving her wild, she'd started to crave the attention from him, although she got plenty at home, Mike and her were fucking more than they ever had, with H as the main source of turning each other on.

Early Saturday morning, their phones went off in unison, "morning guys, the game starts now, Carla is mine today so no touching Mike! See you around seven and I want that pussy the smoothest it has ever been, remember one item of clothing, H".

The morning and early afternoon dragged by for both, eventually about 5pm, Carla said "I better get ready" leaving Mike to sit and think had this gone too far. Carla showered and shaved her tight little pussy, dried her hair and put some curls into it, by now it was 6-30pm and she had not started her make up.

Just before seven she heard the doorbell and Mike let H in and they went to the kitchen and opened a beer.

As Carla walked in the kitchen, feeling like it wasn't her own home because her head was that mashed, she saw Mike and H sat around the kitchen island, bottle of beer each, H looked far more relaxed than Mike, they both looked at her, stood bare foot in a satin nightgown, which stopped just above her knee, both nipples hard as diamonds clearly visible through the thin satin material, she was like a rabbit in the headlights frozen to the spot.

H beckoned her over toward him, as she approached him, he turned her around and pulled her bum against his lap and put an arm around her middle, resting it on her hip.

"Time for you to go Mike, we'll let you know when you can come home, but prepare for a long wait!" H said in his deep gentle voice.

"Fuck" Mike thought, his dreams of seeing his wife fuck another guy had just disappeared, he didn't think that this would be in the plan, he headed to grab his coat, walking back past the kitchen door, he looked in, H was still behind Carla, but he was now kissing her neck, she had her head tilted to one side with her eyes closed. H winked at him and began to cup Carla's huge breasts as she gave out a moan.

Mike got into his car, with the biggest hard on he had had in his life, once again his brain was swimming with what would happen, "how far would Carla go and was H bigger than him, would he fuck her harder and for longer" he thought.

Carla was now soaked and moaning, H was kissing down her back and neck in the same position, except her breats were now fully exposed, H was being rougher than Mike had ever been with her nipples, it hurt, but she wanted more of it.

She reached behind and started to touch his semi hard cock, it felt similar length to her husbands, but slightly thicker. H was dressed quite casual in cargo shorts and a tee, but it was obvious to her, he had no underwear on as she worked his cock. Then he whispered in her ear, what she was yearning for, "upstairs and get on your knees" I will be up soon.

H watched her head for the stairs, he loved her curvy ass and the way her boobs bounced as she headed off upstairs, H smiled to himself and took a final drink of beer.

Carla was on her knees in her martial bedroom, she didn't know to totally undress or not, she heard H coming up the stairs, he stood at the door and took off his tee shirt then his shorts, he wasn't rippled with muscles, but could see that he kept fit and had a tiny bit excess weight, she couldn't keep her eyes off his black cock, the first one she'd ever seen, looked thick and a touch longer than Mike, just over six inches.

He walked towards her, his attitude seems slightly different, more dominant, "open your mouth now!" he demaded, his cock was inches from her mouth, he lifted his cock and placed it to her mouth, she started to work him, only using her tongue, she soon worked out she was wrong that he wasn't only a bit bigger than Mike.

As he got harder, inch by inch his cock grew. "Fuck, he was slightly bigger when semi hard, but now he was well over 8 inches and he wasn't done" She loved the way he was touching the back of the throat as he started to fuck her mouth, she put a hand between her legs to touch herself, "STOP!!" H said, "who said you are allowed to cum, I'm in charge!!!"

She was now struggling to fit the girth of his cock in her mouth, as he was almost rock hard, her hand didn't fit around him anymore. She was now dripping wet and still wondering how all this dick would fit into her, she'd always had a very tight pussy.

Mike had driven to the local burger bar, he had taken a while to compose himself, his hard on wasn't going down, he was tempted to sit and wank in the car, but he wanted to keep it for Carla. Over an hour had passed, no text, no pictures and no calls, his mind started to race again of what they'd be doing.

"Stand up!" H commanded, his true size was shown, both barefoot he stood almost a foot taller than Carla, he kissed her full on, exploring her mouth with his tongue, tasting his own precum on her lips. Then laid her on the bed, and started to kiss her ankles, working his way up to her soaked wet pussy, her clit was swollen as she parted her legs wider, he teased her, kissing and biting everywhere except her clit, "please'" she started to moan, "please what???" questioned H.

"Please work my clit with your mouth" she begged, he breathed onto her clit first, causing Carla to shudder, then he started to lick and suck on her clit, her moans got louder, "fuck yes", but then H stopped, "I need to leave a little reminder for Mike", he said, then he bit down and started to suck her outer labia, bringing up a very dark bruised love bite on her pale skin.

Carla still hadn't cum, but had been close several times, H moved up the bed and started to kiss her, this time Carla could taste herself on his lips, "is that tight pussy ready for me?" He asked, Carla never spoke, she just nodded her head, as H climbed between her legs, kicking them further open.

H knelt up slightly and slapped his big dick against her swollen pussy several times, then she felt the head of dick pressed against her tight hole, as he started to feed into her, the feeling was something she'd never experienced, the sting as he stretched further than any cock or toy, slowly please, slowly, the sting was certainly a pain she was enjoying, that familiar feeling of pre organism ran through her body, faster than ever before, her already tight pussy tried to contract, but H's rock hard dick stopped any contraction, with one hand digging into the bedsheets and the other clawing at her own nipple, she came harder than she could ever had, just from a cock in her, the orgasm kept ripping through her body,

H just looked down at her, admiring his own work already, "finished are we?" He spoke to her, with her make up running and red faced, Carla nodded, "good! I'll start fucking you now, since you've only took half of my dick!"

"Wtf she thought?? Thanks half?" She felt insides being opened up, more and more, until his heavy balls started to touch her, H started to build a rhythm, Carla's moans were now uncontrollable, she loved the way he fucked her, "fuck I'm cummin again" she said, "what a little slut, I knew you'd enjoy tonight, but you are loving it already" H said to her, which just intensified her orgasm.

His rhythm quickened again, H stared to squeeze down hard on her upper arms and animalistic noises began to bellow from his lungs, Carla felt the first jet of cum inside her, several more followed, H laid beside her, playing with huge nipples, "fuck that was amazing" she replied, by now H has regained composure and his dominance over her, he started to play with her used sore pussy, he brought his fingers up to her mouth and pushed them in, he carried on doing this until he'd fed as much of his thick cum, from her pussy to her mouth as he could, then once again kissed her, they swirled the taste around together, this made Carla's clit throbbed, "fuck, I've done anything this filthy before" Carla muttered.

She reached down to get H hard again, too late, he was steel like again already, "think you might want to ring Mike, just to check in that you are ok" H said, this sort of broke the moment, Carla reached for a phone, "no, you'll ring him once you are sat on my dick and every inch is inside you!" he demanded.

Carla laid the phone on the bed, as she swung her leg over H, leant forward and lined his huge black dick up with her already sore and aching hole, this time was easier, she was already opened up slightly, still stung, as she worked the dick all the way in, she started to move as H started to bite her nipples. "Ring Mike!!" as he handed her the phone.

Mike had been sat in the car, for what seemed like hours, his burger meal in the paper bag had gone cold on the passenger seat and he'd hardly touched his drink, he had a sickly feeling, which he didn't know if it was the excitement, worry or fear that it was all a bad mistake. He'd started the car to get some warmth back into the vehicle.

The dashboard lit up, incoming call from Carla, "hi babe, time for me to come home and hear about your naughty fun" he said excitedly, something wasn't right, Carla sounded almost distressed, then he heard H's voice, "tell him Carla, tell him where you are".

"I'm I'm still in the bedroom with Hhhhhhh" she stuttered, "what's in you Carla?" H said, "tell him then hang up",

"babe I'm sat on his black dick, every inch of it and it's big, have to go, she panted, bye" she replied as she hung up the call.

Click, Mike heard as the call dropped off, Mike's dick almost came without any touching.

And just like that, H started to fuck her from below, they both got into sync and Carla almost instantly forgot about the phone call, she lifted up one of heavy tits and licked her own nipple as she started to cum on his huge manhood, H never stopped fucking her, all the way through her orgasm, he then slowed the pace, not wanting to cum. "Clean my black cock slut!!" He demanded, Carla never even questioned it and loved been called a slut by her new lover or was he now her master, she took as much as she could without gagging, "you'll learn to take it all with practice" H said, she was already looking forward to having him again.

12