Mike and Julia

Story Info
A reconnection that turns into a Gentle Dom experience.
3.2k words
4.33
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they met there was no spark. They weren't interested in each other. They were both young, both single, and they got along well, but a certain sense of attraction just wasn't there. They chatted online and even met in person once or twice over the course of a year or so but that was all that happened. She got pregnant, he got married, they grew apart.

After a few years Julia was searching through her old social media posts and saw Mike, and memories of their time "together" came flooding in. She now had a 7-year-old, a job as a teacher, and all the usual single-mother responsibilities. She was doing well enough on her own but was feeling lonely and rejected after her son's father abandoned her. She looked back on all the comments from Mike, and all the photos and posts he reacted to. She remembered how she used to love his positivity and his willingness to compliment her and make her truly feel good for her accomplishments. She decided to reach out and send him a message.

Mike, by this time, had been married and divorced, had two children, and two jobs to pay his own way. He was hanging out with his friends one night when his phone went off with a message from a name he had not seen in years. It was Julia. The memories tore through his mind and he smiled like he hadn't smiled since his wife left. He couldn't unlock the screen fast enough.

They traded hellos and fond memories and both of them were actually laughing out loud. They both felt refreshed, as if they needed each other in order to feel better. To feel whole. After a couple of months of online chatting, they both had some time off work, and Mike finally gathered the courage to ask Julia out to dinner, and she happily said yes.

The day before their date Mike went out and bought some gifts for Julia. Not the stereotype flowers and candy, but a few things to let her know that he thinks about her and remembers the things she tells him. The most important of these was a stuffie of her favorite character, and a gift card loaded with the exact amount for her favorite smoothie.

That night, she messaged him saying how excited she was for their first official date. He returned with his own excitement, and somehow the conversation eventually developed into the two of them trading nude photos. They were both incredibly turned on by each other and this only made their excitement and anticipation of the date grow more. He revealed to her in this conversation that he had some kinky tendencies. She said that she was "into certain things" but wouldn't elaborate because, she "wouldn't want to reveal all the secrets right away."

The night of the date finally came, and they met at the restaurant at just the right time. He held the door open for her going in and she smiled. When they got to their table, he pulled a small box out of his jacket. She opened it, not really knowing what to expect, and found the stuffie with the gift card snuggled in its arms. Her eyes lit up with happiness and she thanked him profusely, and laughed hysterically when he told her the amount on the card.

They spent all of dinner time laughing and swooning over each other. More than once she caught herself watching his beard move while he talked and ate, hypnotized by the intense grooming and sculpting he put into it. More than once he caught himself staring deep into her eyes, almost getting lost in them. It was clear there was something between them that wasn't there before. After dinner, she told him she had a confession to make.

"I kind of told my mom I'd be out all night, so she has my son and I don't have to go home."

"Well, where would you like to go after this?" He asked, with an almost quizzical, yet mischievous expression on his face.

They went out for a drink or two and Julia eventually asked if they could go back to his house. Mike was quicker than he thought necessary in saying yes.

When they got back to Mike's house, Mike prepared the living room for a night of snuggling and movies. In the middle of an old comedy, Mike garnered the courage to lean in for a kiss, and she eagerly met his lips with hers, and before long they were intensely making out. Mike started moving away from Julia's lips and kissing along her jaw line, tracing a pattern with his lips up the back of her cheek, and nipped her earlobe just slightly. A small moan escaped Julia's lips, and this encouraged Mike to go farther. He continued his pattern down the side of her neck, and when he noticed a slight shudder from Julia he stopped and concentrated on the spot.

Her breathing became heavy as his lips and tongue caressed the spot on her neck, and she was audibly panting. Mike moved his hand softly up her thigh, up her abdomen, and greedily grabbed onto her breast through her shirt and bra.

"Yes, Daddy..." She whispered, and gasped at her own reaction.

A reflex response escaped Mike's lips that made Julia's jaw drop.

"Good girl."

"Say that again, please."

"G-good...girl?" Mike said, this time a bit less confident in saying it. But she explained to him that she had a couple of kinks of her own, one being a Daddy kink, and another being a praise kink. He said that he was happy to oblige on both.

Mike started back on the spot on Julia's neck, and continued downward to her chest. She hurriedly took her shirt and bra off and begged him, "Please touch them, Daddy." His hand gripped one of her smooth breasts and he locked his lips on the other. She shuddered with desire and grasped the back of his head, pulling him closer to her. He pulled his lips off of her nipple just long enough to utter, "Just for you babygirl." She melted and exclaimed loudly at this label he had just given her. She was his babygirl, he was her Daddy. She closed her eyes and they rolled in the back of her head. She was in ecstasy from his words, and so sexually turned on by his actions. She wanted him desperately.

"Please fuck me, Daddy. Please."

Mike pulled away from her breasts again and said, "Patience, babygirl."

"Oooohhhhh!" Her voice trembled hard with her long loud exclamation.

He stood up from the couch and lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom. She spent the whole time he carried her, kissing his neck, and she discovered his own special spot by his collarbone.

"Easy, baby. You don't want Daddy to drop you."

She sunk her head into his chest and moaned out loud. He laid her on his bed and she eagerly rushed to take the rest of her clothes off. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips, lightly running his fingers along her smooth skin, waking every sense within her.

He locked his forehead with hers and stared deep into her eyes. She panted hard and her breathing faltered.

"I want to make my babygirl feel good."

She closed her eyes and bit her lip as he kissed another trail down her neck, making a line down her chest, through her cleavage, and down her torso. As he moved further down, her legs opened ever so much more. She knew he wanted to taste her, and she wanted to let him. He teased his tongue down from her belly button, and over her pubic area. When he got close to the top of her lips, he traced along the outside of it, and out down her thigh, then back around the other side and down the other thigh. He kissed around her outer lips and around the bottom area. He kissed circles all around the outside of her womanhood, and she tried so hard to maneuver her hips to make his mouth meet with her hungry pussy.

He slid his tongue lightly up around the hood of her clit, and she moaned loudly from even that slightest contact. He opened his lips and put them around her swollen clit, and sucked on it and swirled his tongue around it. She grabbed the back of his head with both hands and called out his name. Tears of happiness and relief and pleasure streamed from her eyes. Her moans almost sounded like she was singing. He grunted deep into her pussy, the bass from his voice vibrating her lips and clit and making her hole soak.

"Daddy. Daddy, please make me cum. You're gonna make me cum!"

"Hold it, babygirl," he said, releasing her pussy from his lip lock and sliding his fingers in her waiting wet hole. "Hold it, baby, you don't cum until Daddy says."

"Ohhhhh fuck! Okay, Daddy," she yelled out as she tried as hard as she could to hold back the ever-growing orgasm he was building for her with his mouth and fingers.

"Hold it, babygirl. Hold in that cum."

Julia was writhing in the pillow, her head uncontrollably shaking back and forth, as though telling the orgasm, "No, you can't come out yet!" And just as she started to think she couldn't handle it anymore, he finally said the magic words, "Cum for Daddy, my good girl." Her hole clenched tight around his fingers and sweet white cream seeped from it. Her legs wrapped around his head and she couldn't stop herself from throwing her hands up in the air and screaming out the loudest heaviest moan she could muster. Her hips bucked up into his face hard as wave after wave of orgasm shot through her body and into his drooling mouth and all over his face and hand. She had never squirted before, but she was certain she had just drenched her new Daddy.

He softly kissed her trembling pussy, and it clenched and throbbed with every touch of his lips. She wanted him inside her. She was more hungry for his cock than she thought she ever could be. He leaned in to kiss her face again, and she used her tongue to clear up some of her juices from his face. She let her hands wander, and before either of them knew it she was grabbing at his belt and trying hard to get his pants off. She needed her prize. She wanted it terribly.

"Can babygirl suck Daddy's cock, please?" She asked with an almost childlike begging in her eyes. And without letting him answer she sat up on the bed and gave Mike room to lie down. She helped him slip his clothes off as he got down on his spot, and her hand quickly grabbed at his fully erect cock. She admired its size and shape, and commented that she didn't think she had ever seen one bigger than her son's dad's, and his was still much smaller and in her words, "much less beautiful" than Mike's.

She stroked his dick so good some precum started to drip out, and she slid her tongue around the head to lap it up. His cock twitched with anticipation from the touch of her tongue, and his balls tightened just a bit closer to his body. She teased her tongue around it a little more, slowing down, really slow, and suddenly taking the full length into her throat on the first full insertion. She held his cock as deep in her throat as she could, for as long as she possibly could, until she gagged and drooled all over it. She continued bobbing her head up and down on his stiff dick, and stroking it with one hand while fingering her pussy with the other, and he encouraged her to continue.

Her mouth watered while his cock was inside it. He let out loud low moans as she sucked and drooled and spit on it, all while stroking it with just the perfect amount of grip. She knew just what she had to do to make Daddy feel as good as he made his babygirl feel. She had to feel him in her pussy. She wanted him deep inside her. She needed him to make her cum again.

Realizing Julia was deep in thought and distracted by his cock, Mike pounced on her and quickly pushed her down on the bed face first. She arched her back and bent her hips to make a safe entry point for his cock. He put just the head of it up against her wet waiting pussy and it quaked from the contact and attention it was receiving.

"Mike, um, Daddy...No one's ever made me feel like this! You're so. Fucking. Good!"

He wrapped some of her red hair up in his hand and tugged so that she would crane her head back to look at him. When their eyes locked he simply said, "So are you. Daddy is so proud of you, babygirl." And he kissed her forehead and continued to tease his cock around her now-drenched lips. She begged him to put it inside her.

"Only if you promise not to cum until Daddy says."

"I promise Daddy, just please fuck me from behind right now!" She begged, almost grinding her teeth. She realized she had been waiting for this moment for years.

He kept one hand around the base of his dick and slid the rest into her pussy slowly. He moved in and out a few times to get her used to it, then suddenly removed his hand and gradually moved further into her until his balls were resting against her clit. He was all the way inside her, and her inner muscles expanded to hold him there. Her eyes closed and her jaw dropped open. Her breathing was already heavy with pleasure and desire, and he was only resting inside her with no motion.

He started moving slowly in and out of her, building up speed as her hole started to get wetter than she ever remembered it being before. She was clenching so tight around him she didn't know how he was still able to move. She felt every bulging vein in the shaft, every hard slap of his balls against her clit, every movement of his fingers up and down her back.

Mike was a sensualist, and was working hard at making Julia feel good throughout her whole body. He was tracing his fingers up and down her back with one hand, and squeezing and slapping her thick ass cheeks with the other. He eventually bent forward and pulled her upper body toward him, and slid his hand upward to wrap lightly around her neck, and wrapped the other hand up in her hair. She suddenly realized he was starting to choke her, and while she had never tried breath play before, she trusted him completely and squeaked out her approval. With every thrust his hand grew tighter around her throat, and another hard orgasm was building heavy inside her.

She begged him through halted breath to make her cum again, and he told her to hold it and keep holding on for Daddy. His cock was hard as steel, balls tighter against his shaft than he could ever recall. His own orgasm was building, and he wanted to give her every drop. She kept begging and begging him to let her cum but he persisted in telling her to keep holding it. He kept tugging her red hair and gradually tightening his grip on her throat. Both of them were rolling their eyes back in their heads and they were both soon at the point of no return.

"Just a little longer, babygirl. Hold just a little more for Daddy."

"Nnngh! Daddy please let me cum! Please! I've been a good girl for you!" She yelled out through faltering breath, her face red as blood.

"The best girl! You're the best girl for your Daddy, baby! Ready, babygirl? I'm gonna count you down." She couldn't speak anymore. Everything in her body was concentrated on releasing the flood of endorphins that was piling up inside her.

"3..." Her pussy clenched and some of her cream started to seep out around his cock, coating it with white.

"2..." His grip around her throat tightened to full capacity, and her head began to build pressure as she struggled to catch a few short breaths.

"1..." He tugged harder at her hair and pulled her head all the way back, meeting her forehead with his lips and praised her again for being so good for her Daddy.

"Let it go, babygirl. Get your cummies." A river or her juices gushed from her pussy and soaked his cock and balls, his thighs, and the bed beneath her. Her muscles expanded and contracted uncontrollably. He released his grip on her throat and hair and her upper body went completely limp and fell into the pillows. She yelled out the loudest moan she had ever produced. Her whole body trembled as the rush of releasing this wave coarsed through her.

Mike's cock expanded and his balls tightened even more. He managed to let out a few loud grunts through his baited breath. He shortened his strokes to keep as much of his thick member inside her as possible. He dedicated both of his hands to squeezing her ass as though holding onto reins. He tensed his whole body and moaned loudly as his own orgasm escaped.

He dumped a huge sticky load of cum deep inside her, filling her up to the brim. With every shot of cum he thrusted hard into her, making sure every drop was deposited into her. He collapsed in a heap on the bed next to her, and immediately put his arms around her and held her close to him, kissing her forehead and lips.

"Good. Fucking. Girl." He said through heavy panting breaths.

"Thank you Daddy," she weakly squeaked out in response. Her body was still trembling, and the remnants of both of their juices were seeping out of her onto the bed. She rolled her head as close into his chest as she could get it, and they both laid together in silence as their mutual orgasms subsided.

"Mike...Daddy...whatever you want me to call you. That wasn't sex, that was an experience! You make me feel so good, so complete, so..." She struggled to find a word to describe the perfect feeling he gave her. She felt wanted. She felt full. She felt whole. She felt alive.

"You can call me whatever you like, baby. And everything that just happened was all for you. Yes, I got mine and enjoyed it so very much, but I focused on making you feel good. And you deserved it! You're so beautiful and so sexy and such a good girl. I'm so proud of you!"

He cradled her in his arms until they both fell asleep. They dreamed about each other and stayed closely snuggled through the night. It was clear to both of them that this was the beginning of a very good thing, and they were both there for it.