Mike & Karen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed," Heather sighed as Alexa gently fingered her pussy again. "I couldn't be objective about it at the moment, anyway. Hormones and all."

"Yeah, the bliss is unreal," Alexa agreed, letting Heather suck on her finger again. "Your body's really responsive. I liked it."

"Thanks, I was hoping to not be a fish for you. So, now what?"

"Well, it's only fair to let you recover for a few minutes before moving on to round two," Alexa pointed out.

"So, we just wait while I get my bearings back?" Heather asked.

"Oh, I didn't say that," Alexa cooed as she crawled on top of her new lover, squashing their soft bodies together. She knotted her fingers with Heather's and gently pinned them beside Heather's head. Nose-to-nose, they smiled at each other before sharing a deep, sensuous kiss, with Alexa's tongue slowly working its way into Heather's waiting mouth. The brunette moaned and squirmed under Alexa, reveling in the feel of their soft bodies fitting together.

Heather did not need all that long to recover, and their kissing soon became more erotic; hands began to wander freely, exploring, kneading. Their tongues tangled wetly and Heather's skin flushed as a warm and wet desire took over.

"Can I ... taste you too?" she asked, almost gasping for air as she broke the kiss, her eyes glassy with lust. "I want to try it ..."

Alexa smiled and nodded. She'd give Heather all the time she needed. She pushed herself up so that she was sitting over the brunette, straddling her hips, their pussies lightly touching. She ran her hands through her thick, glorious golden tresses while Heather reached up and played with her magnificent breasts, lost in wonder at how sensual and erotic Alexa was: a goddess of lust made flesh.

"How do you want me, then?" Alexa asked, squirming her hips just a little and making Heather tremble. "Would you like to lie between my legs, or down my body? Want me to straddle your face?"

"Oh, that sounds good," Heather said in a voice barely above a whisper of delight. "Yeah, go ahead and sit over me and face down my body. Then you can lick me too when you get the urge."

Alexa nodded and nestled down again to kiss Heather hungrily, squirming their breasts together. She then teased Heather by slowly sidling her lovely body up her lover's prone form. She squirmed her sticky pussy against Heather's breasts, shivering as the nipples brushed her clit and Heather groaned, gyrating in need beneath her.

Alexa finally reached Heather's mouth, stopping just shy of it and smiling down at the girl. She snaked a hand between her legs and used two fingers to pull her thick netherlips open, exposing her shining, bubblegum-pink pussy. Heather's eyes were wide as she gazed at the vision before her. Alexa's scent of desire, the lust, filled her mind and almost supercharged her need beyond belief. She watched as Alexa drew her finger up and down her slit, strands of her wetness pulling away with the digit, which she now gently offered to Heather. Heather took the proffered finger in her mouth and hummed in bliss as Alexa slid it back and forth between her lips, all the while inching her pussy closer to Heather's mouth. She withdrew the finger as she pressed her womanhood gently to Heather's lips, and the brunette girl shivered in pleasure, taking gentle hold of her lover's thighs.

Heather kissed Alexa's pussy gently, thrilled by the taste. The whole world had fallen away from her, and there was only this moment to exist for. She slowly snaked her tongue out and moved it up and down the lips, just like she'd felt Alexa do to her. She heard Alexa sigh above her, felt her hand caress her cheek and then move against her clit.

Slowly she pushed her tongue inside Alexa, feeling the wet walls tighten slightly. She shuddered as one of Alexa's hands reached back and stroked her pussy, teasing her. Her fingers gripped the blonde's thighs a little tighter as she snaked her tongue farther in, exploring. Her mind spun at the sensations and tastes - earthy but somehow tangy. It reminded her of the taste of her own cum, but somehow much more. All she could say with certainty was that she loved it.

Alexa now undulated gently over her face, helping her with a rhythm. Heather could feel Alexa's magnificent ass flexing as she moved her hips back and forth or in tiny circles. This girl certainly knew what she was doing when it came to pleasure. She'd never felt anything like this.

Heather concentrated on licking Alexa's pussy, just enjoying this experience. In spite of how dominated she felt, she could tell the blonde goddess was very giving as well, that their mutual pleasure was most important. Alexa's silken skin against hers was the most thrilling thing she'd ever felt. She pushed her tongue in deeper, shivering as she heard a moan above her.

She felt Alexa lift up slightly and begin turning around, so that her pussy was still over her mouth, but she was now facing down Heather's body. The blonde's incredible ass cheeks hovered just over her and she took hold of them readily, pulling them apart to expose her little pucker and her dripping womanhood. Heather stroked gently with her thumbs and kissed at the ridge of flesh that ran between the two tight entrances and got another moan from Alexa, who wiggled on top of her.

Her tongue now slid along the perineum and then toyed with her pink knot before tracing its way down to Alexa's pussy and began massaging it again. Alexa churned her ass and hips lightly at the stimulation before leaning down and kissing her way around Heather's hips. The brunette opened her legs and allowed her in. Alexa wasted no time in slithering her tongue around her lover's wet slit and then pulled the lips open and pushed inside. Heather groaned loudly into Alexa's pussy and licked even more eagerly.

The two girls squirmed together, pleasuring one another, gasps and moans escaping their mouths as they tongue-fucked one another. Alexa shuddered as one of Heather's slender fingers found its way into her behind, while Heather whimpered as Alexa lashed her clit with her tongue and stuck two fingers into her pussy, crooking them and pulling back along the top wall.

Moaning was replaced by panting, squirming by writhing, and the lovers' movements became more frenetic as they pushed each other closer to the knife-edge of bliss. Alexa's tongue swirled around Heather's pulsing clit in a way she'd never felt before, driving her to new heights of euphoria. Her legs were almost thrashing involuntarily. She was certain people in the hallway of her apartment building could hear them, but she didn't care. If she shrieked loud enough to wake the dead when she came, it didn't matter. She wanted to cum - she had to cum - harder than she ever had. She licked even more eagerly, wanting Alexa to cum with her. And even though she was no expert at lesbian sex, Heather was certain that she would make Alexa cum.

The weight of Alexa's lush, athletic body was all that moderated the almost uncontrollable shaking of Heather's frame. She gasped as she licked in a frenzy, her finger pushing in and out of Alexa's ass rapidly. Besides Alexa's tongue, she could feel at least three fingers deep inside her, wiggling individually and driving her wild with lust. She could feel the orgasm building and boiling inside her, overwhelming her senses. She was gasping now, almost as if she were not able to take in air. She pushed her face into Alexa desperately, yearning for her cum.

"Uh! Cum with me!" the blonde rasped, her body tightening up.

Heather pushed her face in as far as she could as she shrieked, losing all control of her body as the orgasm battered her. She felt like her cunt was gushing, oceans of cum jetting out of her. Her body was one giant muscle that clenched furiously, forcing pleasure through her like nothing ever had before. She could barely hear Alexa groaning loudly, and barely felt her pussy and ass clench her tongue and fingers as she came, bathing Heather's face with her glorious essence.

Blackness. Had she fainted? No, the tidal wave of her climax was still battering her. Had she cum so hard that she couldn't see? She wasn't terribly aware of what her physical body was actually doing. All she could feel was the orgasm, her limbs tingling, distant constellations.

The roaring tsunami of pleasure slowly ebbed out of Heather, leaving her limp, wet and exhausted beyond all measure. Her chest rose and fell as silence settled on the bedroom. Alexa was no longer on top of her, but lying off to the side, also breathing heavily. Heather reached out wearily and found Alexa's leg, caressing it. She felt Alexa kissing her ankle and almost purring, whispering to her, although she couldn't hear what she was saying.

After who knows how long - was it a minute? an hour? - Alexa finally sat up, gently pulling Heather up into a sitting position. She nestled their bodies together, legs scissored and wrapped around one another. Their breasts squashed together and their gooey pussies kissed as they hugged, looking into each other's eyes. Sweat shone on their warm, flushed skin, damp hair cascaded over their shoulders and they could feel one another's hearts beating through their chests.

The kiss was deep and emotional, thrilling them both. Tongues tangled wetly, caressing their mouths. The kiss ended and was followed by a hug, neither woman uttering a word for some time; there was only the beating of their hearts. Heather still wasn't ready to talk when she pressed her forehead to Alexa's, keeping her eyes closed. How could she even begin to speak when there was so much and yet nothing to say?

"D'you ... do you get the post-orgasm stupids when you try to speak?" she asked finally in a quiet voice.

Alexa nodded, her forehead still pressed to Heather's. "Yup. I either say nothing or just run with it. Depends on the girl, really, whether I trust them and my instincts about them."

"And do you trust me?" Heather asked.

Alexa smiled now. "Yeah. You can orgasm-babble at me. It's okay."

"Good," breathed the brunette. "Because I know it's just hormones and dopamine talking, but ... I am really in love with you right now."

Alexa kissed her again. Heather shivered as they continued exploring one another's mouths. Hands wandered and fondled. The kiss broke and they both sighed, brown and sapphire eyes locked, trying to read one another.

"I guess you've had enough mad, passionate sex with girls over the years that you don't fall in love every time you cum your brains out, hm?" Heather mused. "Who was the last girl you were in love with?"

"That'd be Freja," Alexa answered. "We were pretty sure we were in love for years, before I moved away from Europe."

"Oh, but she's married to Jeanie now," Heather said, a note of sympathy in her voice. "Are you really okay with that? It's okay to be hurt; I guess she meant a lot, or even everything, to you."

"I'm fine with it," Alexa replied, nodding. "I really am. They're perfect for one another. Yeah, Fre and I are soulmates, but Jeanie is her wife and her destiny. I am happy for her, because I love her so much."

"You're a lot more emotionally mature than I am," Heather admitted. "I ... here I am, babbling about being in love with you, but for some weeks now, I've been considering a steady relationship with your nephew."

Alexa said nothing, but simply looked into Heather's eyes. Her soft expression betrayed nothing, meaning Heather would have to expound upon her statement.

"And I ... I kinda feel like a slut," she confessed, looking down now. "Here I am, talking about going steady with a really nice guy who's always been good to me, even if we've never been serious, and I go on about falling in love with the first girl who makes me cum my brains out? Bitchy, right?"

"No, not at all," Alexa said, shaking her head slightly. "A heart is very rarely locked in place."

"But I still feel like I'm acting slutty, or even cheating on him," Heather insisted. "I mean ... God, isn't it weird that you're his aunt and I just finished fucking you?"

Alexa shrugged. "Heather, I am the last person on earth who should judge anyone for that sort of behaviour. Trust me, I don't judge you for it."

Something in Alexa's gaze made Heather pause. She didn't think she was incredibly good at reading people, but something in the way her blonde lover had just spoken, and the look in her bewitching eyes, made Heather understand that there was something here she didn't understand yet.

"Alexa," she murmured, her heart pounding now, and not from the orgasm, even if she didn't know why. "What ... what are you not telling me?"

Here it is, Alexa thought, drawing in a breath and steeling herself. She'd made this sound so easy to Alex, and when he asked, she'd brush it off, as it were the simplest thing on earth.

She would do anything to protect the man she loved.

"Heather ..." she said softly, still holding the girl in their mutual hug, "... Alex and I are in love. We have been since virtually the moment I stepped off the plane and met him at the airport."

Silence. Heather's expression was unreadable for several moments. Her eyes never left Alexa's.

"I'm ... I'm still in love with you, Alexa ... the hormones, they're protecting me from an icy feeling that terrifies me," she stammered. "Please, be honest with me while you're holding me like this ... have I been played?"

"No, Heather, not at all," Alexa whispered, her eyes glassy as she saw the pain flood into her lover's eyes. "This was all so tangled and inevitable, but no, you were never played. And ... I'm sorry."

Heather, shaking, leaned her head down against Alexa's shoulder and wept.

***

1986 ...

Mike stood at the dorm phone, staring dully into space. He really didn't know what to say.

"Michael? Michael?"

"I'm here, mom," he said listlessly. "I just ... please say it all again for me? Don't spare me the details."

Annette DeBourne sighed, knowing that her oldest son would not accept no for an answer. It was his way or the highway, and always had been since he was little. Heaven help the world if he ever decided to follow the career path of tyranny.

"Your friend, Kee," she began again, taking her time so she could remember all the details. "They ... she'd gone missing and they think they found her, Michael. If it's her, then she's been murdered."

Mike closed his eyes, releasing the dread of the initial report from his mother and allowing this new reality to sink in. "If you know details, mom, don't hold back. Tell me."

"I'm sorry, baby, but as yet I don't," Annette said sadly. She knew how hard this had to be for him, how he was probably blaming himself for not being in Kapuskasing to somehow protect her. "Nobody knows very much, but the police are pretty certain it's her. We'll know more soon, confirm the identity."

"What happened?" he growled, his eyes now open. "How was she murdered?"

Annette faltered. The danger in his son's voice frightened her, and despite how sad the situation was, she was glad he was all the way down in Toronto. "Michael, I appreciate that you want to know, but I don't ... it makes me ill to think about it, Michael, it wasn't pretty, and they think it wasn't quick. Please don't make me relate the details."

He took a deep breath. "Of course not, mom, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put that on you. You know how I get."

"Yes, I do," she said gravely. "All too well. And as sad as I am for Keegsquaw's family, I am truly glad that you are so far away right now."

"Just ... make sure I get a copy of whatever information the police eventually release, mom," Mike said, noticing he'd clenched his free hand into a shaking fist, the knuckles turning white. "And ... can somebody please talk to Maat for me?"

"Of course," she said readily. "Your father and Con are always welcome over at the reserve, they'll go over soon. We'll just give them some time."

"That's a good idea."

"I'm so sorry, Michael, I know Kee was very special to you," Annette said, trying to keep the tremble out of her voice. "Just visit Trinity College and the chapel, darling, when you can. And try not to break anyone."

"I promise, mom. I love you. Say hi to dad and give Con, Roxy and Josh a hug for me," Mike said before hanging up. He resisted the urge to slam the receiver down, shattering the table beneath. He towered over the table, glowering at the far wall. A student walked by, saw the look on his face and broke into a run, escaping the area.

"Kee..."

He wasn't ready for the chapel. Not yet. No, this deep and burning fury welling up in him had to be dealt with first.

The icy numbness he felt kept his rage down until he'd gone back to his room and changed into his workout clothes. The heavy workout room awaited.

***

"I still can't believe you were dumb enough to do that," Mona snickered as she walked alongside Janet and Lisa, the three of them tailing Karen, who seemed to be determined to leave them behind, if they could not leave this particular subject matter behind. "Honestly, you could have killed yourself."

"But I'm still here, aren't I?" Karen pointed out. "The idea worked. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?"

"Even if you've still got the Hershey squirts," quipped Janet, causing Mona and Lisa to make grossed-out noises while Karen's ears turned pink. "Just promise you won't do anything that crazy again, okay? You're kinda hard to replace."

"You'd best remember that before making jokes at -"

There was a shout and a thunderous impact that echoed down the hall, causing the ever-skittish Lisa to jump and yelp in front. A series of dreadful thumps reached them, giving every student in the hallways nervous pause. Even Karen was standing still, her eyes somewhat wider than normal, and not daring to move.

"Holy shit," Janet breathed finally. "What ... what the hell is that?"

"Three guesses," Karen muttered finally, her self-control returning. "What else could make that much racket and not be a berserk mastodon?"

She began walking toward the sound of the horrific noises, consciously ignoring them as they grew louder. Her friends were following, but they were falling farther behind, as if afraid to continue. Karen rolled her eyes and turned to them.

"Just go," she said flatly, her expression leaving no room for argument. "I'll handle this, and if he sees you're frightened, then he'll probably just get madder. I'll find you later."

They all nodded and turned back the way they'd come.

"And they thought that me nearly killing myself earlier with alcohol was dangerous ..." she muttered to herself. She kept resolutely walking toward the gym, even though just about every synapse in her body was yelling at her to get the hell away.

No, those aren't bombastic yells from a martial arts routine. Those are pain and loss. He's really hurting.

Did she dare go forward?

Her feet felt like they were walking on pins as she approached the doorway. Everyone else had long since cleared the area. Whatever was being hit inside the room, she could almost feel the shock waves of impact out here. She swore she could, even if that was ridiculous and impossible. She felt it in her chest.

Against all odds, she willed herself to turn and head in through the open door to the heavy workout gym.

And yes, what she saw terrified her.

DeBourne was wearing only shorts, standing in front of and savagely destroying a Wing Chun dummy made of solid wood. The various short arms had already been knocked or punched off, and the body was dented and splintered in several places.

That damned thing is oak! How is that possible?!